F A M E (Urban Love)

By 50ShadesofAlsina

"Who knew sleeping with a married man comes with all these perks, FAME." Fame Amelia Jackson was an assistant... More

Preview.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
should i update? is anyone still here

Chapter 3

4.5K 195 45
By 50ShadesofAlsina

What happens in New York, stays.

Fame looked out of the jet and was amazed. This was her first time on a plane and she enjoyed the moment.

"First time?" T questioned her.

"Yes and its really cool." She smiled.

Fame began dozing off. "There's a room with a bed in the back, I know you must be tired so go rest." He told her.
She got up following his command and went to the bed and almost instantly fall asleep. T adjusted his seat and took a nap.
Four hours later Fame got up and saw T sleeping on the seat. It was almost time to land so she thought that she'd wake him up.

"Hey T time to get up." Fame lightly tapped his arm.

He was a heavy sleeper but he was not on full sleep mode. He opened his eyes seeing Fame in a vest and her tights, forgetting she had taken off her t shirt and slept in her vest. T looked at her cleavage it was right in front his face.

"Damn." Was all he said and Fame knew what he was looking at and she honestly didn't want him to think that she was trying to seduce him or something.

"Sorry." She said awkwardly walking off.

"Don't worry about it." He said. He liked what he saw front and back, since she didn't have her oversize T-shirt on he could see every curve on her body. He called her back.

"Yes "she answered.

"You ain't gotta be embarrassed, come here." He said sternly.

"You gotta boyfriend?" He asked .

She shook her head no.

T wanted to get a taste of Fame's skin. She tempted him without knowing what she was doing.

"When we arrive to the house you gotta go call my stylist and tell her your size." T spoke eyeing Fame's tempting body. She walked to a seat as the pilot announced that they were about to land. She wondered why T asked if she had a boyfriend.

From the airport a car arrived and picked them up, both of them was in the back and T put up the partition between both of them in the back seat and the Driver. On the drive over T almost drank half a medium size bottle of Henessy.

"Okay, enough you have awards to accept and speeches to give and a concert to perform at, chill out don't drink no more." Fame took the bottle and covered it. The car slowly began to come to a stop. When Fame looked outside and she saw the beautiful house. The driver came out of the car and opened the door for her, revealing an amazed Fame, T laughed at her expression.

"You gonna stay freeze all night? Or you coming?" T asked frozen Fame in awe.

She giggled following behind him. The door was already unlocked by the house keeper. Walking into the house Fame was impressed. The place was beautiful.

"Nice place." Fame spoke.

"Thanks." He smirked.

As she followed behind him she remembered that she had to call his stylist to give her , her size. She did that exactly and within an hour the stylist came along with a makeup artist. T and Fame was both settled in and they took their shower. The stylist's name is Fallon and she was a highly trained professional who worked with so many high profile persons. Fallon thought that Fame would look great in a classic black dress with a twist and she thought that T should wear something that was eye catching but not to distracting. She had the perfect outfits. The make up artist started doing Fame's makeup and hair when she was finished it was time to put on the dress and heels. When they were finished the looked over Fame and gave her a black chanel purse and sprayed chanel perfume on her. Fame felt like Cinderella she could get use it but she know that this wasn't going to be her life forever. She was ready and so was T.

It was time for them to leave . They gathered their belongings and got to the car where security was guarding it. They opened the door for Fame and once she got in safe they closed it. T sat beside her, and he was lost for words he thought she looked beautiful and was happy that she was able to accompany him to the awards.

"You look good." T smirked.

"Thank you, so do you." Fame giggled.

"Thanks shawdy." T smiled, glaring at her curvaceous body.

"You should be mines." He chuckled.

Fame didn't say a word.

"What does it take to get a girl like you.?" He asked her.

"Not being married to someone." She eyed him and she rolled her eyes and he sucked his teeth.

"You ain't gotta study her." He chuckled.

Fame shook her head and looked out the window. The car pulled off and the rest of the ride was silent.

Eventually they got to the awards and settled in their seats, Nicki Minaj was schedule to perform Good Form., and She couldnt make it. She loved her some Nicki, she was sad she couldn't make it, but Rita Ora perfprmed in her place She danced and sung along not giving a Care in the world.

When the performance was finished, Lady Gaga came out with Kevin Hart to announce the second award of the night.

"The Best Rap song of 2019 goes to....None other than Tacticz." Everyone began clapping a T rose up from his seat, holding Fame's hand. She was scared to go out on the stage but he held her firmly and helped her up the stairs. He keep her by his side and accepted his award then making his speech.

"Firstly I would love to thank God for opening paths for me to meet some amazing people, that worked on this song with me. I also wanna thank this beautiful woman besides me, for giving me that extra push, without her I would not be here tonight. I also wanna thank Fallon for always keeping me looking my best." "Also awards dont matter,dont rely on them to validate your success. He ended his speech and walked off the stage with Fame guiding her.

Everyone clapped and they went back to sit on their seats. They stayed a while until T won another award. He humbly accepted his award and returned to his seat.

Six awards later, it was time to go, he had a concert to perform at. They left the awards and the driver drove straight to the concert. Fallon was waiting for them to arrive so Fame could get out of the dress and dress a little more casual.

On the ride to the concert T glanced over at a passed out Fame. A while after they had reach to the Arena where T was performing, there were paparazzi waiting outside the venue. The car came to a stop and T woke Fame up.

"If they ask you anything, don't answer." He told her. They got out of the car and they were immediately bombarded with questions.

"Tacticz what about your wife, are you two getting a divorce?" one asked.

"Who is this woman your with now?"

"What is her Instagram page or her social medias.?"

None of the questions were answered and they made their way into the dressing room. T didnt bother changing because it was time for him to perform. While he was out there Fame was dressed over by Fallon, in something simple.

When she was done, Fame went backstage close by the stage and watch T perform, the crowd was going crazy. She rap along to his music , started twerking, she was having the time of her life. Someone tapped her on her shoulder, making her gasp. It was Seione.

"Hey, best friend!" Fame was surprised and shouted over the loud music.

"Hey best friend forever." Seione laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Fame asked her hugging her tightly.

"Came here to do my job." Seione spoke.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot you work for this loco man."

"Ha, you name calling now." Seione smirked.

"Its not like that." Fame chuckled.

Same time T was coming off stage. He walked up to Fame and Seione .

"Y'all talking bout me?" He asked.

"No ones talking about you boy.",Seione said.

"Man, what ever, y'all know y'all was talking about how good I look." He laughed looking over Fame.
"Lemme see you for a second." T told Fame, they excused themselves from Seione and T took Fame to the back.

"You looking mighty fine right now T spoke while he closed the door." They ended up going to a changing room.

Fame didnt say a word.

T began taking off his Shirt, he threw it on the chair  and sat down texting.

"Take these plats out Fame." He demanded.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She rudely answered.

"Man, just fucking do it take it out and don't complain." You getting a cheque at the end of this ain't you?" "That's all you bitches care about."

"I'm not doing shit all of a sudden you being rude to me and I show you respect all the time, don't talk to me like that, who do you think you are?" Fame raised her voice.

"Yo, calm the fuck down, just do it or get fired." "I can always hire another money sucking hoe." He shouted.

"I quit." Fame yelled at him. "I'm not gonna stand here and get disrespected by someone I haven't done anything to.

Fame walked out the room slamming the door,  clearly pissed off. This woman left her job, and her whole life behind thinking that she would love the experience and the cheques, but it wasn't worth shit if she had to be disrespected.

She walked down the hallway bumping into, Seione. Her facial expression told it all and Seione knew she was mad about something.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He doesn't know who the fuck he's talking to Seione!" Was all Fame said, with that she walked out of backstage.

On her way out one of the body guards saw her walking out and stopped her.

"Need a ride back?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do."

Meanwhile Seione was arguing with T, because she knew his ass didnt take his medication. He was diagnosed with (DID) and he skips out on meds sometimes and refuses to go to therapy.

"You're going to apologize to Fame after you take you're meds and make things right. You need to take your meds everyday.

Seione took out the hairstyle from his head and walked out the room.

Later on that night he was now home and took his meds, before he went to shower. His mind went back to Fame who was clearly upset, she was in the guest room playing music from her phone drinking wine. Her plan was to leave by morning time, they was suppose to leave next two days, but she caught an early flight because she was no longer needed here.

  She made herself comfortable in one of the several outfits Fallon brought for her, and she was just chilling waiting for time to pass by.

There was a light knock on the door, it was T, he was ready to apologize.

Who could it be , other than T Fame thought. She sighed.

"What." Fame letting her attitude out.

"Let me in, I wanna talk to you." He spoke.

"Ask nicely." She rolled her eyes.

"Can I talk to you please?" He asked her.

She got off the bed going to unlock the bedroom door.

He walks in the room and Fame crosses her arm clearly pissed of still.

"I didnt mean to come down on you like that, I was having a hard time, just a moment, an it won't happen again, I would like for you to stay and work with me.

He was being sincere and all smiles, but it looked like something was bothering him.

"You okay? Fame asked him.

He turned his back  facing the mirror, then he answered.

"Yeah, Im fine." He smiled.

He turned to the mirror in the room and continued to do his hair.

When he was finished with his hair, he turned to Fame.

"You look tempting when you're thinking." She was thinking about whether she should stay or go.

She laughed at his comment.

T pushed her back to the dresser gently kissing her lips, feeling on her breast and waist go down. The taste of her lips were sweet with a bit of a flavor he was not able to pin point.

Fame didn't kiss back, she tried to pull away, but T held a grip on her.

"Damn, Fame." He groaned lightly pulling away.

His deep groggy voice had turn her on, the way his hands roam her body, it felt right at that time. They finally separated after a heated make out session but she was quickly lifted off the ground and was kissed deeply.

"You wanna stay? Or you still leaving?" T asked Fame.

"I wanna stay." She said in between kisses.

"Good, cause I want a girl like you around me." He let her down, she bit his bottom lip as he pulled away from their kissing session.

He then lifts her top, going eye level to her stomach and planting hot kisses on her breasts come down.

"Kashmir." She moaned out loud. (his real name.

"Calling me by my government now?" He chuckled, he liked that a lot.

"I think -" Fame was cut off by T, he slid her pants down and began kissing her thighs. Of course, this turned her on even more but  she was beginning to feel guilty. He was a married man what was she doing. She gently pushed him away not to get him upset.

"You're Married, what are we doing?" Fame looked him in the eyes.

"You don't have to worry about her, just trust me okay?" He stressed on the trust.

"How can I trust you when you're cheating on you're wife?" She asked.

"You'll know in time, but I really need you to trust me." He said sincerely.

"As soon as the time is up let me know." Fame said about to walk out the room.

"Don't be like that, I just can't tell you now, but I will when I can, as soon as." He said pulling her close to him.

"Let me take you for a ride?" He more told than asked.

"I'll have to change, its just a drive right?"

"Yeah, just a ride." He chuckled.

She went through a random bunch of clothes that was all designer, nothing chilled or laid back everything was over the top.

"Man just come with what you got on, y'all females always be having to change shit."

"But, -" Fame was cut off by him.

"No buts, come on man." He said giving her the top to put back on.

She did as told and a few minutes later the were out of the house. He drove around the area, till they passed by what looked like unfinished houses.

"So around this area is going to be houses for people who can't afford those government houses, or they can't  have access to loans,  or for people tgat are just homeless, its gonna be way cheaper for people who could afford and most of the houses are being made from recycled items, that are safe for humans to live in. The people who can't afford the houses at all will be sponsored by me or other persons with a great income or I'm hoping to different organizations and businesses on this project, New York is my home city and I feel like I need to give back, because this place made me, you feel me?" T said.

Fame was lost for words. "Thats really nice of you. How did you start this?" She asked looking around the little neighborhood.

"Ive seen it on the internet for a while now and heard people talking about it and I know what its like to be homeless. My mom and I back when I was a little kid needed to find somewhere to stay when my father started beating her non stop, she took me and ran out ,  with only two Jackets and a 20 dollar bill, never looking back ,it was the start of Winter. Days went by I was freezing and of course the money was low and this lady who was also homeless had realize that I was really cold  and she gave me her thick dinged blanket, it didnt smell good but it kept me warm and I was ever so thankful for that blanket and for that woman. So its time to give back to the people that is less fortunate. All my money don't go to designer stores." T said finishing up his shortened version of his story.

"Thats so sad, but why haven't you tell your story to the world, where's your mom?" Fame asked.

"Yeah I will one day" " My mom actually lives in Cali." He replied.

"Oh." She replied.

All of a sudden Fame's tiredness was evident, her yawns and eyes laid low

"Lemme take you home." Was the last thing he said.

End of Chapter
I know I've been absent a while, was going thru some stuff and im back.

Copyright ©
All rights reserved®

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
12.3K 523 21
In life people make mistakes. But Mendencess and Jasmine makes even bigger mistakes that becomes the best. These two both grew up in Harlem and have...
7.3K 756 46
"Wanna dance?" I smirked. "Lead the way." He smirked back. I tugged him seductively on his shirt and made my way to the dance floor. I placed both...
176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...