Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

Par devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... Plus

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 14

4.2K 144 11
Par devotee_of_krrishnA

Priya decided to go with him. They took an auto. Priya was tensed and she started to think about the things happened in last two weeks.

Flashback

Two weeks ago,

Priya took some notes sitting in library. She felt like someone watching her for long time but she didn't find anyone there, so she continued taking notes. She came outside. Someone called her. She turned and was surprised to see him there. "Hi Jeeva Anna" she said with a smile. "How many times I told you not to call me anna" he said with frown. Priya rolled her eyes. "Today morning I saw you, then only I came to know that you joined this college that too in my department" he said. "Ohh." Priya faked a smile. "And on the first day I was not here. If I was in that place I wouldn't let my friends to rag you" he said without any expression. "It's ok, let's leave that topic. Now it's getting late. I want to leave" Priya said hurriedly. "Okay. Go safely" he said. Priya nodded and left that place immediately.

Jeeva, Priya's senior in her school. When he was in his 12th standard, she was in 9th standard. He is SPL of her school and good in sports, so he is famous among the students. He will look good with correct height and little dark skin tone and sharp eyes. He likes Priya very much and he always support her and he will make her team to win in any events they participate. Meera never like this guy. He will do all illegal things only because he has power. She warns Priya not to talk with him. Priya talked with him like a sister and she always call him anna but he will warn her not to use that word, Priya didn't like his rude behavior. One day she saw him beating a boy vigorously. She got scared and stopped talking with him. After that he completed his school and moved out. In these days she even forgot about him, today he came in front of her suddenly. She didn't expect him in her college.

Next day when Priya was in cafeteria, Jeeva came there and sat infront of her. He smiled, Priya just looked him blankly. "Had lunch?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "No"Priya replied without interest. "Okay, then we both have it together" he said with a smirk. "No actually I'm waiting for my friend. I'll eat with her" Priya replied. "Oh. Then I'm not your friend. Is it so?" He asked with a smirk. "Not like that" she replied simply. "That means I'm your friend" he laughed. Priya got irritated by his presence and his nonsense conversation. Her friend finally came there, Priya thanked God. Jeeva left that place by bidding bye.

Every Friday Priya used to visit temple which is near her home, that Friday too she went to that temple. She prayed and sat near pillar for sometimes. That time, Jeeva came there and stood opposite to her. Priya raised her head and shocked to see him there. "I came here to say something important" he said with smile. Priya felt nervous, she always have some negative vibes when Jeeva is around her. She looked him with anger and fear. "I don't wanna waste time. I have fallen in love with you when we were in school. But I didn't confessed my love with you. After joining college, I was busy with some issues. So I didn't find time to come to you. But after seeing you in my college that too in ma department, I decided that you are the one born for me. I can't live without you Priya. I love you" he said looking her eyes. Priya was hell shocked to hear this, she didn't expect this. "I never had any feelings for you, even in future I won't get any feelings. So please leave this thought here itself" she said clearly. "Take your time Priya, don't decide anything in hurry" he said simply. "And don't be close with your friend, your so called brother Krishna, I just hate that guy. Keep this in your mind" he said with rage and left that place without waiting for her reply.

Priya couldn't come out from shock, she starred at his direction with fear. She thought why he has this much anger on Krishna. She also remembered her school days, he beat her classmate vigorously. Later she came to know that he beat him because of talking with her. Now she fears about Krishna. She knows he is not good and she doesn't know how to handle this issue. She thought to tell this with Meera. She decided to tell her while meeting her.

That weekend she met Meera, she was about to tell her about Jeeva. At that time she got call from Krishna and he told he will visit the place. So Priya felt its not the right time to tell her. So she remained silent. Then they three reached ice cream parlour and Priya got call from unknown number, an unknown fear occupied her heart, so she left the place. She noticed Meera's suspicious face. As she thought, the call was from Jeeva. "I already warned you not to move close with him, but you're testing my patience" he said gritting his teeth. "What's your problem. Who are you to order me? I know what is right and what is wrong. You don't want to teach me" she said in anger. "I'll go to any extent Priya, don't underestimate me. Stop talking with him. That's it" he said furiously. Priya couldn't speak and she cut the call and she sat there by thinking about his words. Then she realized it's late, so she went to the table.

After that he didn't disturbed her. Priya again tried to say about Jeeva with Meera but at that time Meera was already upset because of Initha's condition. So she don't want to make her more stressed. On the conference day, Priya was very happy. She planned to surprise Meera along with Krishna. But everything changed. Jeeva called her on that day and asked her to meet him. Priya denied. "If you didn't come to meet me now, your best friend will face what you faced on the first day" he said with evil smile. Priya was shocked and she decided to meet him. She asked Meera to go with Krishna and she said she will join her. Meera accepted half-heartedly.

Priya went near auditorium where Jeeva asked her to come. He stood there expecting her. He saw her with a smirk in his face. "Why are you torturing me?" She asked in pleading tone. "Look Priya, I don't wanna see you talking with any other guys except me. How can you invite that Shiva here. That Shiva, how he dared to come here and how can he speak with you again. I think he forgot the day he was half-dead in my hand. Today he will face the consequences for meeting you and talking with you again" he said with rage. "Please don't do that, he didn't come to see me. He came here for his another friend. Even he doesn't know that I joined this college. Please don't hurt him" she said with tears. "Don't shed tears for that bas****. Its increasing my anger" he said in dangerous tone. Priya immediately wiped her tears and she looked him pleadingly. "Okay. I'll leave him but with one condition. You shouldn't talk with him anymore. Will you agree" he asked with determination. "Okay. I won't" Priya replied in relief. "Okay. Now you go home and I'm going to drop you"he said. "No I can go by myself" she said in determined tone. "Okay. I'll come with you till bus stop" he said. Today Priya planned to go out so she didn't bring her scooty. She found that he is watching her every movements. "I'll give you two week, you should accept my love within this two week. Otherwise you will see my death that too in front of your eyes. Keep this in mind" he said before leaving. Priya was scared and she doesn't have any idea how to handle this. Today is last day of those two week and he done what he said.

Present

Priya came to her sense when she felt auto stopped in a place. She quickly got down from auto, but it was not hospital. It looked like a haunted place. Fear occupied her heart. Jeeva behaved rudely but he never crossed his limit, so Priya didn't think that this could happen. Now she turned around and found no traces of people. Tears formed in her eyes. She surely knows no one will save her this time. After few minutes, she heard a laughter. She turned to look who is that, she found Ragu standing there with evil eyes and smirk. Jeeva stood behind him, he is fine and he stood with smile. "What is this Jeeva? Why you did this?" She asked him with horror. "I'll answer you darling" Ragu said with evil grin.

"This college is my fort and I'm the only King here for three years. But everything ruined in a single day. Everything happened only because you. I won't leave that Krishna too. But he want to taste every bite of pain, so first I'll kill his lovable sister because of whom my total image was damaged. After that I'll kill his new girlfriend. He should die in pain everyday. At last I'll kill him. After this no one should dare to stand against Ragu" he said furiously. As a last hope she looked Jeeva's face. He avoided eye contact with her. Ragu noticed that. "Oh, you want to know How Jeeva involved in this plan na, I'll clear that doubt too dear. You know him as your schoolmate. After school he got college admission in sports quote because of my dad's recommendation and his family also depends on my dad's support. I got your details and found that he is from same school. He also said once he had crush on you. I used that too make you fell in my trap. You too fallen without making it tough for me" he laughed like a demon.

Priya cried. She thought today is her last day. She cried by hiding her face. "Don't hide your beautiful face darling, I want to see your tears. It is my happiness. And you know what.. ha.. ha.. you will face most dreadful ending in your life for your slap. Your death will be the lesson for every girl who dare to raise her hand in front of me" he said sadistically. Priya cried and tried to escape from that place, but she couldn't find any way. She had her mobile, she tried to do something but within a second he dangerously came near her and he hold her hand. "You slapped me because of touching your dupatta right, now I'm going to rip your every piece of clothes. What will you do now? Who will save you this time" he laughed ruthlessly. Priya tried to free her hand, but his hold was very tight and she couldn't release her hand. She bit his hand, he left her hand in pain and it turned him completely murderous. "I won't live you" by saying this he chased her. She went near the entrance. His goons stood there, they cought her and she tried to release from their hold.

They became vigorous and slapped her. She was about to fall but managed to stand and started to run. But they easily caught her. "Don't waste your energy you can't escape"he came near her and caught her throat. His goons stood near entrance. He was about to take her dupatta. Before that, one of his goons fall on the floor with a loud thud. Everyone looked the entrance.............

Hi friends,

How was the chapter? I think it is the longest chapter until now. Please give me your valuable comments and votes.

And now who is that? Who came to save Priya? Its not Krishna.. then who will be the Saviour???? Any guess..??

Wait for next chapter.
              Happy childrens day....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

813K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
26.6K 1.6K 20
•LOVING HIM He is a business man and she came to work with him as he is the best friend of her brother. She loved him from a long time and he only t...
131K 14.8K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...
231K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...