This Protagonist Is A Bit Sic...

By B1ackDiA

A salaryman, Liu Xun age 25 years old from the 21st century suddenly found himself in an unknown place once h... More

Ch 2 : Revenge and Survival
Ch 3: The Newborn Villain's Luck Is Too Good
Ch 4 : Acceptance
Ch 5 : The Protagonist And The Villian are getting along
Ch 6 : Fellow Disciple
Ch 7 : Spending Time Together
Ch 8 : Development
Ch 9 : New character
Ch 10 : Another Passing Day
Ch 11: Asking For Praises
Ch 12: The Female Lead Has Arrived
Ch 13 : Hate-Hate Relationship
Ch 14: Forbidden Area (1)
Ch 15: Forbidden Area (2)
Ch 16: Trip to the Town
Ch 17: Avoidance
Ch 18: Inner Thoughts
Ch 19 : If You Can't Handle Your Alcohol, Then Don't Drink
Ch 20: Ghost Village (1)
Ch 21: Ghost Village (2)
Ch 22 : Ghost Village (3)
Ch 23 : Ghost Village (4)
Ch 24 : Ghost Village (5)
Ch 25 : Ghost Village (6)
Ch 26 : Ghost Village (7)
Ch 27 : Ghost Village (8)

Ch 1 : Crossing the world to meet you

70.9K 1.8K 741
By B1ackDiA

The wind was howling as the rain drizzled down and spattered on the cold ground. The cracking sound of the thunder was everywhere and from the dark clouds, lightning struck here and there, lighting up the sky for a second before vanishing.

The rain was quite heavy and you got a sickening feeling that the raindrops were stamping with rage on the roof and might break through any given second.

On the peak of a certain mountain stood one of the four major sects that ruled across the Yulan continent, Heavenly Sect in which the characters were written in an aloof and arrogant manner just like its name had implied on the nameplate at the entrance gate.

On this dark and stormy night, the atmosphere looked to be gloomy and scary, there was no one in sight but everyone knew that some experts were deeply hiding hoping that they would catch the invaders who dare to trespass their territory.

Somewhere within the outer court where Outer disciples live existed a desolate and tattered storage room that seemed to barely cope against the heavy rain.

The window was wide open causing the raindrops to splash inside as the chilly wind invade the room.

In this dark dimly lit room, a small figure was seen to be sitting in a daze on the cold ground with his legs crossed, he seemed to not bother by the cold wind and the rain at all.

Due to the darkness of the night, the face of that small figure was obscured but when the lightning illuminated the sky his face could be seen clearly during that split second.

His hair looked to be rough and uncomfortable to the touch as it messed up like a bird's nest while his small face was covered with dirt and bruises but the most noticeable thing of all were the scars that existed all over his face.

The boy's clothes were also tattered and dirty so he didn't look any better than a beggar with his current appearance.

At this moment, the boy had a melancholy look on his face which did not suit his young age at all. He stiffly moved his head to look at his surroundings.

However, no matter how many times he looked he just couldn't figure out where this place was!

Liu Xun couldn't comprehend his current situation at all. He remembered that he went to sleep with a smile on his face while thinking of his promotion that he finally achieved earlier today but all of a sudden he felt so cold causing him to irritatedly open his eyes.

At first, he didn't realize that something was wrong since he couldn't see clearly and was a bit muddlehead but a moment later he finally noticed that he was no longer in his bedroom!

''What the hell-'' Liu Xun muttered to himself when he abruptly stopped because this voice was not his!

He quickly looked down only to see a small figure which looked like a child's physique with worn-out clothes on.

Liu Xun was flabbergasted at what he was seeing to the point that he couldn't utter even a single word.

He blinked his eyes rapidly trying to make sure that he didn't see things but the illusion didn't disappear which caused him to become panic.

''No, no... This must be a dream there's no way something like thi-'' But before he could finish his sentence, the loud sound of the lighting rang out catching Liu Xun off guard to the point that he almost got a heart attack.

A while ago he was too shocked that he forgot to take in everything that was happening around him but now that his sense finally came back, he immediately felt the pain all over his body and the chilly wind that caused him to involuntarily shiver.

Liu Xun forced himself to get up and hurriedly went to close the window which caused his front clothes to become wet but he didn't care since he would die for sure if he were to let the window open any longer.

After making sure that the window was tightly closed, Liu Xun removed his clothes to squeeze out the water and spread it on the table on the other side so currently he only had his inner clothe and pants on.

Hesitating for a bit, he quickly rummaged through the room, and despite the darkness, he managed to find a dirty cloth which he could only make do with it since the temperature was really low at the moment.

Liu Xun went to sit down in his original place but frowned when he felt like he was sitting on something.

He pulled that object and threw it beside him.

He tightly wrapped himself with that cloth and went back to contemplate his current situation.

He was in a strange place and he was also sure that this was not his body.

Liu Xun slightly knitted his brows together,'' Did my soul get into someone else's body?''

He felt that it was ridiculous but he really couldn't think of another possibility that explained this abnormal occurrence.

His face was full of unwillingness as he muttered in disbelief,''... Did I die while I was sleeping?''

Honestly speaking, he has been struggling since young to reach his current position as a director in such a big company.

He thought that he could finally enjoy his life, settle down and create his own family but who knew that one blink was all it took to make him lose everything?

He didn't have parents or siblings so he regretted that he hadn't spent all of the money that he earned and gotten himself a wife.

In his early year, Liu Xun was an orphan who stayed in the orphanage so he was not a pampered young master that's why he could compose himself quite easily to deal with the thing in front of him with a clear-headed.

After recalling his backstory, Liu Xun tiredly gave a long depressing sigh.

Judging from the room and how he got beaten up, maybe he was just a servant? Perhaps no one cared whether he died or not in this room?

Once Liu Xun thought to this point his nerves gradually relaxed then drowsiness began to attack him and before he knew it, he drifted off to sleep.

Morning arrived, and the sound of birds chirping interrupted Liu Xun's sleep.

He slightly frowned and then slowly opened his eyes. After that, he briefly paused before giving another long depressing sigh once he recalled that it was not a dream.

The light that leaked through the crack of the wall could finally let Liu Xun see the interior of the room and he firmly believed that he was an insignificant servant.

Everything looked to be carelessly thrown into this room, seemed like this was an abandoned storage room but oddly enough, there was not even a single modern appliance inside this room which caused him to feel a bit uneasy.

Liu Xun hastily got up while groaning in pain, he cursed the one who beat him under his breath and swore that sooner or later he would get back at that person.

He has only taken a single step when he stumbled on something that almost made him fall flat on the floor. He turned to glare at that thing only to see a book lying there.

The book was quite thick and seemed that it has not been touched even once as its appearance looked like it was newly bought from the bookstore which made it even more eye-catching inside this old room.

Liu Xun's interest got piqued so he picked it up and then turned it back from upside down to read the title on its cover.

'Crossing the world to meet you.'

Liu Xun,''......''

A while ago he was wondering whether he crossed into another world or not so after seeing this title he had the urge to burn this book.

But if it was an ancient era, this book shouldn't be here since it was definitely from a modern time.

Therefore, Liu Xun dispiritedly skimmed through it but it seemed normal so far so he was about to stop when a new character suddenly made his appearance.

Once his eyes landed on the name Wu Jing, unfamiliar memories suddenly flashed in his mind causing him to drop the book due to a head-splitting headache.

Only after another while has passed did the headache disappear but Liu Xun's expression didn't ease at all because he just discovered a piece of shocking news!

He got transmigrated into a novel and a cultivation world at that!

The worst thing was that he became the Big Boss Villain of this fucking story!

Out of all of the numerous characters, why did he land on the villain?!

He lived an honest and peaceful life simply speaking he was a good man so why did he become a villain?!

Seem to not find the answer, Liu Xun quickly grabbed the book and continued to read it until the end.

Once he was done, he threw it to the ground and stomped on it.

You motherfucker! Wu Jing got defeated by the protagonists, got shredded to pieces and even his soul was undergoing the punishment flame and completely scattered never to be reincarnated!

Liu Xun vented all of his frustrations on the book for another while did he finally calm himself down.

Currently, Wu Jing was called Xiao Xu and was an Outer Disciple of the Heavenly Sect, age 10 years old.

Nobody, not even the protagonists knew that the fearsome demonic cultivator, Wu Jing was originally from the righteous sect and a famous one at that.

Liu Xun somehow didn't receive Wu Jing's memories before he entered the sect so he only knew that Wu Jing became the Outer Disciple two months ago.

For some unknown reason, the genius cultivator Wu Jing's meridians mysteriously got blocked thus when he was tested he was only at the first stage of the mortal realm if not because he got a rare light element, the sect would chase him away for a long time ago.

Nevertheless, he was the same as useless if he could not cultivate so Wu Jing was churned by others coupled with his hideous face which he showed at the entrance exam, everyone despised him even more and even called him 'Ghostface'.

Liu Xun opened the blanket to inspect his body and as expected, it was full of scars.

He deeply frowned as he felt like the missing parts of his memories would tell him why Wu Jing consistently went against the protagonists even though they didn't have any hatred toward each other.

Shit, this new life of his won't be peaceful no matter what...

Nevertheless, Liu Xun always tried to resolve the thing in front of him first so he was thinking about how to deal with his poor treatment, especially those damn scoundrels that just beat him up.

Although his body was full of pain, it was tolerable so Liu Xun wore his dry clothes and then walked out of the room. He relied on Wu Jing's memory to go to his room to take a new set of clothes to wear then went to wash up.

Good thing, his roommates all went away to do their assigned tasks so no one was in the room when he got there.

He didn't go to the public bathroom in case he met with other people so instead, he went to wash up in a small lake not far away from here.

Albeit it was extremely cold as heck, Liu Xun still gritted his teeth as he dived into the water and began to thoroughly clean himself.

This area was secluded so people rarely walked past here thus Liu Xun was not bothered whether someone saw him or not.

However, his theory was instantly proven to be wrong when out of the corner of his eyes, he suddenly caught a small figure which froze in his spot while staring in disbelief at him.

Liu Xun's movement slowed down a bit while searching Wu Jing's memories. Once he knew that the boy was not someone Wu Jing knew, he continued to do his business ignoring the boy.

Heh, he was a grown-up man so he was not embarrassed being naked in front of a little boy.

A few minutes passed but the boy still didn't move thus Liu Xun helplessly asked him,'' How long are you going to peep on me?''

Hearing this, the boy's face suddenly turned beet red as he stammered,'' N-No, I didn't peep! It's just that I have something to do here!''

Gently raising his eyebrows, Liu Xun lightly said,'' Why don't you do your work then?''

After his sentence fell, the boy looked hesitatingly at him and finally answered,'' I need to get the water to water the herbs...''

Liu Xun went silent for a bit before speaking casually,'' If I were to recall things correctly, there is another water source that was built near the herb field.''

The boy seemed to be surprised at his statement as his eyes were wide open,'' There is?!''

Seeing his reaction, Liu Xun knew that he was being bullied by others to come this far just to get the water.

Therefore, he kindly reminded him,'' The water that needs to water the herbs is different from the normal water so you might get some scoldings if you water them with this.''

Once he heard this, the boy's face went paled seeming to be extremely scared so Liu Xun continued his sentence,'' Go back on the way that you just come. When you reached the training hall building, turned right and walked straight.''

''T-Thank you!''

''Quickly go or else they might find another excuse to punish you.''

The boy slightly bowed his head and then quickly walked away so Liu Xun didn't get to see the boy's expression which instantly changed once he turned around.

Liu Xun didn't get to have a clear look at the boy's face because they were quite far from each other so he only knew that the boy was cute and that's all. If he were to take a closer look at him, he would sigh in admiration for his beauty.

The boy's face was exquisite and delicate just like a little fairy but at this moment, his eyes held a profound look and his expression was extremely cold nothing like the timid and naive kid a while ago.

Just like the saying 'Enemies on a narrow road'

The villain Liu Xun just met the protagonist, Wan Yu who he should avoid at all costs.

****

The author has something to say:

I just wrote this one to get it out of my head so the update is not guaranteed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
115K 8K 29
[First place winner Eunoia Awards WangXian category July 2021] After being apart for years, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are reunited, finally starting thei...
912 95 5
Ru Yijing was a pet dog to someone with an immovable heart. One who did not love him, cherish him, but only saw him as a temporary means of relief. B...
351K 19.7K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...