Beware Of The Enemy [Disconti...

By GeminiMays

Hi. My name is Elsa Menzel. I currently go to DisneyWorks High. I'm mostly known there at a nice, quiet, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update.!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Another A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please Read
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New Story.!
Chapter 47
The End?

Chapter 38

1.6K 74 9
By GeminiMays

Anna's P.O.V

It's been 2 hours since Jack told Flynn & Hiccup to use the necklace to find Elsa. So far it's been no use. I'm getting very worried, she's the only family I have left. "Don't worry Anna. We will find her, I promise." Punzie said. I felt a bit better since Punzie made a promise. When she makes a promise she never ever breaks it, no matter what.

Minutes felt like hours & hours felt like days. "Guys, we found something.!" yelled Hiccup. I immediately ran to the computer room, Jack & the girls following me. "What is it.?" I asked. Hiccup pointed to a little icy blue box on the screen...it was Elsa. "But it says she's just outside the agency." said Merida. I looked at Jack & we both ran out the door & went outside. There we saw Elsa standing, she was perfectly fine..& she was smiling.

"Hey guys." She said. I ran up to her & hugged her tightly. I started crying, "We were so worried Elsa." I said. She chuckled & hugged back. "It's okay Anna, I'm back. I'm sorry to have worried you." I looked over at Jack & I could tell that he was trying not to cry. I chuckled, "It's okay Jack, we won't judge." I said & a tear rolled down his cheek before he ran up to Elsa & hugged her very tight. Elsa hugged him back. "I'm sorry for letting you go with him. I shouldn't of had left you alone. I should've stayed with you." he said very upset & disappointed.

"It's okay Jack. It wasn't your fault. Let's go talk. I have to tell you something very important." said Elsa & Jack nodded. "Alright, if you guys are leaving then you only have until 9 pm." I said sternly. "But that's only one hour." Jack said.

"That's enough time for you guys to talk & come back." I said. He chuckled & nodded. Before they left I quickly put my communicator in Jack's back pocket, just in case something happens. I don't like them leaving, especially since Elsa just came back.

I watched them as they walked away together. Oh yeah, they are totally getting married one day.

Elsa's P.O.V

So far my plan is working, I just need to take Jack somewhere quiet & alone so I can kill him there.

'Don't do it. You love him. If you kill him, a part of you will die too.'

This voice in my head is starting to get annoying. I've had it ever since I left Pitch's warehouse. I just ignored it & I took Jack to the sea dock. I don't know but something was telling me that I should bring him here.

"Elsa, I have something to confess." He said, breaking the silence we had. I looked at him, telling him to go on. "Ever since that day I asked you to be my girlfriend, I couldn't help but feel torn. I wasn't sure if you didn't like me or if I asks you too early. I really like you. No, I love you Elsa. I want to know if you feel the same way." That's when I felt something inside. Something started burning inside of me.

All of a sudden I fall onto the ground & black ice started to cover the dock. What's happening.?

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa fell into the ground, I was about to help her up but then I see that her appearance changed. Her hair turned black, with red strikes & she had a black dress. Her eyes suddenly changed to red. All of a sudden there was black ice covering the dock. What's going on.?

"J-Jack.." I heard Elsa say. I looked at her & her appearance was back to normal. "Jack. Pitch is controlling me. He's making me evil. He wants me to kill you, please just go get help." She said. I didn't know what to do. I was still shocked. Her eyes kept changing from blue to red.

"No. I'm not leaving you. Not again." That's all I could say. Before I knew it, my lips were already against hers. I heard something fall on the dock, but I didn't see what it is. Then I felt Elsa's arms wrap against my neck & she kissed back.

Chapter 38.! Im started to think that these chapters aren't so good anymore. But at least I'm trying.

Sorry that the Point Of View's were short. I didn't know what else to write.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 386 31
"Somethings you can't choose. Like having an enemy,being the one that your Dad apparently doesn't like. Having his enemies chasing you and your frien...
10K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...
8.4K 235 27
Elsa Arendelle and her sister Anna attend Capitol High Boarding School after their parents died in a car crash. Anna loves it there, but Elsa hates i...
5.6K 213 56
i have read many books on here about jelsa that have some disney characters but disclued others esspecially when it comes to disney princesses. some...