crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

由 Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... 更多

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
not alone
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
helping out
horrible reunion
sweet revenge
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
past to present
Party Till The Day We Die!!!
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

Run Away...Far away

5.4K 116 17
由 Luckystar928

I have had enough of everyone's bullshit. They want to gone well guess what I'm Fucking gone!!!and I never want to be here ever again... so I packed my stuff and left but I still couldn't leave without my friends so when I put the letters in everyone's rooms I got my stuff and said a final good bye.

Dami:Goodbye, I'll miss you manor.

I managed to run away without tripping any alarms and when I was over the wall I just ran. I didn't care where I went but I just needed to finally be free.

When I stopped running I pulled out my phone. my life was a total hell hole but so were theirs so I would be damned if I had to risk losing the only family I had left so I called dede first.

Dede:Hello?

Dami:......Dede?

I said with tears in my eyes.

Dede:Dami baby whats wrong?

She says worried

Dami:Dede I've had enough with our crappy lives here lets leave! Lets just leave this goddamn life, and never look back!!! Let's go somewhere better with you,me,and Olivia!please because we cant keep living like this! FUCK THIS PLACE. FUCK THE PEOPLE IN THIS PLACE!!!

Dede:..

Dami:Dede?

Dede:Lets do it... no one gives a damn about us here. Let's get the fuck out of here. I'll call olivia.

Dami:Y-you mean it?You R-really mean it?

Dede:Of course I do sweetheart.But we need to move quickly, meet me at my house, and I'll start packing.

Dami:Dont worry I'll get olivia.

Dede:Kay remember crazy but free!

Dami:I know.

I hang up and call olivia

Olive:Hello?

Dami:Olivia fuck this place let's go! You, me, and dede. we shouldn't live like this! lets go somewhere far away somewhere where we dont have to be the same somewhere we can claim our lives as our own!

Olivia:Dami are you crazy!? We can't do that!!! Where the hell will we even go!?

Dami: we have to!!! I'm tired of the beatings!!! I'm tired of the drinking!I-Im tired of Dede having sex for booze,I'm tired of drinking to numb the pain...I'm tired of crying myself to sleep olive.... Please...Won't you make a new home with me sis?

Olive:...You know what? Hell yeah. Im in, lets leave. I'm tired of this shit! I want to be free with all of you!!! I'll start packing and I'll meet you at Dedes.

Dami:Yeah meet you there.

I Hang up and start to run to dedes.
I jump dedes fence quietly dede and olivia had known about me being robin and know that I can get into places without getting caught.

Dami:Dede?

Dede:Dami catch!

(she tosses me a bag that has flowers on it and she jumps from her house and lands on leaves).

Olivia:Hey you guys
Olivia jumped the fence to.

Dede:hey. you got your things packed?

Olive: yeah lets finally start something new!

So we start to run

Dami:Hey guys lets go to the park I have something that will help us.

So we go there and I start digging near a tree when I find a blue bag

Both dede and olivia:Whats in it?

Dami:Money. This, plus the money that you brought will help us. Now lets get the hell out of here.

Olive:Alright where should we go now?

Dami:To the bus stop and well figure it out from there.

Olive:Alright lets go.

Dede:Lets walk around the city one more time just to bring back some memories.

Both me and olivia:Yeah

So we did after we walked to the bus stop.

Dami:You sure you guys are up for this?

Olive:Yeah. all I need is you guys. Let's never look back!!!

In the bus we all sit close together thinking what the hell are we ganna do to survive but eitherway we're ganna make it because we will fight and stay strong, we have to.

And atleast we found something in eachother

Comfort.

Dick pov

I open the door hopefully I can go see my baby bat and atleast sneak a cuddle before he scratches me, I knock on his door

Dick:Dami, babybat you in there?

It was silent, Thats odd.

I open the door, to see his window open and Damian on in his room

I got to my room and find a letter on my bed I read:

Dear grayson,

Im sorry for always behaving like a brat and for always pushing you away but I couldn't bare to be hurt anymore. I have decided that it would be best for me to go away and not break up your family anymore. Just know that I did love you very much and I did miss you alot when you were gone. I dont blame you for hating me for how I have acted towards you but know you meant a lot to me please dont follow me because its probably to forget I ever existed. Good bye dick I'll miss you...

Love your baby bat, baby brother
Damian wayne.

As I read the letter I cried. why would he leave? I just got him back!

I run to Bruce Who's past out on the couch drunk. I dont know what happened but I'm positive that he caused it... And he will pay greatly for it.

Wether he likes it or not. I'm find Damian and when I do I will never let him go.that baby boy is in so much trouble when I find him.

I go to jasons room where i see him reading a note to

Dick:You got one too huh

Jay:Yeah the note reads:

Dear Todd,

I know you always hated me which is great because you were always a piece of shit to me and I hope you die in a ditch for it.go fuck yourself you weak ass son of a whore, bitch go die in a fire or get herpes your bound to get them at some point, you hoe.

Hate you brother damian

P.s. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Jay:Wow he really hates me.😐

Dick:Yeah. Which makes me question how you've treating my baby bat while I was away. What did you do Jason?

He looks away

Dick:What.Did.You.Do!?

I growled

Jay:L-look he has always been a brat he deserved whatever he got!

I punch him as he said that.

Dick:You Bastard! He was 14!!!

I hear tim come

Tim: Hey guys. whats going on?

Dick:You were part of it to. weren't you?

Tim:A-about what?

Dick:Dont fucking play dumb!!! I know your part of the reason why damian ran away!

Tim:So what? he's just a brat. Who give a fuck?

I slap him.

Dick:SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU!?

They went silent.

Dick:Now listen up. Im going to find damian if its the last thing I do!

They nod their head shocked

Dick:And when I do you better pray he's not fucking hurt because if I find him with even a single scratch on his body I will hurt you so bad not even the lazarus pits won't be able to bring your sorry asses back!!!
GOT.IT!?

Both jaosn and tim:y-yes.

And I walk out.

Tip:never make dick angry😐

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
77.1K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...
175K 3.4K 55
"I looked at all of you as a family one night and saw how you all didn't need me. You all were just talking and smiling. I knew that if I walked i...
117K 5.9K 50
Act 1 Dick Grayson has not had an easy life. It all started when his parents died then Bruce Wayne adopted him. After finding out that Bruce Wayne wa...