Promise Me

By Articfoxx10

Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to... More

Chapter 1- What a Wonderful Life
Chapter 2- Bonjour Sir
Chapter 3- Why Him?
Chapter 4- Someone Is Here To See You
Chapter 5- Date
Chapter 6- Please Tell Me
Chapter 7- Heat
Chapter 8- What Is Your Past Levi?
Chapter 9- Don't Lie To Me
Chapter 10- Goodbye My Friends
Chapter 11- Tell Me Everything
Chapter 12- All About Me
Chapter 13- Meet My Friends
Chapter 14- Welcome Back Father
Chapter 15- Mary And Jaden
Chapter 16- Presents
Chapter 17- You Don't Understand
Chapter 19- Two Deaths, Funereal
Chapter 20- Never Touch My Mate Again
Chapter 21- The Trial
Chapter 22- Our Castle
Chapter 23- What Have You Done?
Chapter 24- Do You Want The Good Or Bad News First?
Chapter 25- What Is This Plan Then?
Chapter 26- 2 Months
Chapter 27- The Big Day
Chapter 28- 12th Of July
Chapter 29- The Final Goodbye
Chapter 30- Together Again
Authors Note
New story?

Chapter 18- Happy Birthday Baby

825 23 12
By Articfoxx10

Eren's POV

1 week later

I woke up next to my wonderful Alpha. When I looked over to him he was looking back at me smiling.

"Morning Love." He moves some hair out of my face making me smile.

"Mhmm Morning." I still very sleeping and Levi notices and started peppering me with kisses to wake me up. My forehead, nose, cheek, neck and finally my lips.

"Happy birthday Baby~"

"Ah you remembered thank you." I smiled and blushed. I snuggled into his chest breathing in his scent. We got up and got dressed then sat back on the bed cuddling. My Mum walked in with my Dad standing in the doorway.

"Happy birthday Sweetie!" I chuckled.

"Thank you Mum." My Dad just stood there but I didn't care I had the two people I cared about most with me. I sat up with Levi and my Mum sat at the end of my bed. She gave me a small box and a card and gave me a sweet smile.

I took them and open the card.

'Dear our lovely son

Happy 18th Birthday!

We love you dearly and we hope you and Levi have a great life together!

Love Mum and Dad xxxxx'

I gave my Mum a smile and thanked her. She looked at me eagerly when I picked up the box.

"Go on open it!" I chuckled and took off the lid to see a beautiful locket necklace.

"Open it." I opened it and saw a picture of me and my Mum together and on the other side a picture of the first photo of me and Levi together.

"Oh my god Mum this is amazing Levi look!" I showed it to Levi and he smiled.

"It's lovely Baby. Want me to put it on for you?" I nodded and he undid the necklace placed it around my neck and fastened it, kissing my neck before hugging my waist.

"I'm glad you like it Eren. Levi when you giving Eren yours?"

"I can give him 4 of 5 of them one is for later~" I shivered at his tone and I saw my Dad roll his eyes.

Levi stood up and went to the wardrobe we share when he is round. He took out 4 bags all varying in size.

"Lev-" He put a finger on my lips to shush me.

"Don't even think about saying I didn't need to get you anything. I like spoiling my Omega." I chuckled as he sat next to me and gave me a medium sized bag with a box in it. I opened it and saw converse shoes I smiled.

"These are so cool thanks babe." I gave him a wide smile. He handed me a small bag with something wrapped up inside. I ripped open the wrapping and saw another pink collar with a 'kitten' written on it. I blushed and chuckled.

"Cute. Mr Dom." My Mum gasped and playfully slapped my leg I chuckled and so did Levi. My Dad scoffed which was shortly followed by a growl from Levi.

"You will not ruin Eren's day." Levi let off a threatening scent to my Dad only.

I put my hand on his leg and smiled shaking my head. He sighed but quickly lightened up handing me a medium sized box. I opened it and saw a cool pair of converses with paint splatters all over them.

''These are awesome thanks Babe.'' I smiled at him widely and he hand me a small box. I opened it and held a hand over my mouth so tears welled up in my eyes. I stared at the beautiful pair of rings before me.

"Levi... These are beautiful." He smiled and took the box from me taking out one of the rings and turning to me.

"Eren I love you so much. These aren't wedding rings or engagement rings, yet at least. These are promise rings. So my Omega from the moment we touched I knew I had to protect, love and care for you with my whole being. You're my mate and my mate only. I will never stop loving you. So will you promise yourself to me for the rest of our lives?" I nodded with tears rolling down my face. He slipped the ring on my left hands ring finger. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh what about yours? There is no way I could meet that speech." He chuckled.

"All I need is you to say those three words." I took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his right index finger as I said those three words.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." He gave me a quick kiss. I turned to Mum to see her crying.

"Mum?"

"My god Levi you're gonna kill me." My Mum hugged Levi tightly shocking him. I chuckled and the two. My Mum pulled away and hugged me.

"You have a wonderful mate right there Sweetie. You deserve this. I love you."

"I love you too Mum."

"Sorry to interrupt Carla but I saved the best till last." My Mum nodded and sat back down. Levi gave me a massive box. I gave him a questioning look and he nodded. I unwrapped it and stared at it with my mouth hanging open.

"Levi Ackerman... I swear I'm going to kill you." He gave me a worried look.

"Do you not like it?" I tackled him in a hug answering his question.

"I hate you." I muffled my voice in his neck. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Go on Baby get it out."

I sat back down and opened the box. I never thought in my life I would ever hold a Huinon GT-220 V2 of my own. I felt like I could faint. I took it out of the box.

"Oh fucking hell... It's actually real." Levi chuckles.

"Of course it is."

"I thought I was dreaming I never in my life thought I would hold my own Huinon GT-220 V2."

"Oh do you know it? That's good I had no idea if I got the right one."

"I have always wanted one of these! Thank you so much!!!!" I gave Levi a kiss. I booted up the tablet and I was amazed. I sat there with both my Mum and Levi watching me draw. After 20 minutes I had finished drawing. I was so much easier and faster to draw on.

"Is that my house?" I blushed.

"Ah... Y-Yes..." Levi smiles at me.

"It's amazing Love. How do you remember it that well when you've only been once?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know I've always been able to remember things well."

"Well you two let's go get some breakfast in those bellies." My Mum tickled my tummy making me giggle and squirm away. We all went downstairs and saw a table with pancakes laid out ready. We sat in our places and began to eat.

"How is it Eren?" Levi gripped my thigh.

"They're really good thanks Mum."

"For a special birthday boy."

"Mummmmmm!" She chuckled. I continued to eat until I finished. I have been getting a lot better with eating and Levi and Mum still congratulate me.

"Ah Mikasa and Armin are coming round to see you later but till then you and Levi can do whatever. I will clean up here." She smiled at us as I led Levi upstairs to my room. I plopped on my bed and Levi joined me.

Time Skip

I snuggled into Levi and sighed in content as I twisted my ring around.

''Remember you still have one more present to go.'' I looked up and gave him a questioning look. He winked at me and got up and went to the wardrobe again. He took out a box and handed it to me, sitting back on the bed.

''Now this is probably the more selfish present but I just couldn't stop myself getting it for you.'' I was very confused but opened the box. My eyes widened... Lingerie. I blush massively and hide my face in my eyes. Levi took my hands away and smiled.

''I think you'll look lovely in it Baby~'' I took it out of the box to fully look at it. It was actually really pretty.

''Now I see what you mean by it being selfish.'' He chuckled and he leaned into my ear to whisper.

Warning: Sexual Stuff

''It was extremely difficult not to imagine you it in the shop. Gripping the sheet while I teased you endlessly, while wearing this. My beautiful Omega writhing underneath me~'' I shivered at his deep voice. He was turning me on big time, looks like his little... friend was not being shy.

I straddled Levi, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaned in to whisper to him.

''Hmm~ I like the sound of that. Being fucked senseless by my Alpha~'' I purposely grinded down on him making him groan and grab my hips forcing them to stay down.

''Maybe we could make all of that a reality~'' He grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He pushed me down onto the bed and continued to kiss me. Unfortunately everyone loves to ruin our moments. The door slammed open and Armin and Mikasa ran in. Mikasa saw us before Armin and dragged Levi off of me and onto the floor.

''What the hell you bitch?!'' Levi growled at Mikasa.

''Stop harassing Eren.'' She growled back and Levi stood up. Great two Alpha's going at it again because of me. Armin came and sat next to me while the two continued bickering.

''Hey Ar.''

''Hey Eren. Sorry for interrupting you two earlier.''

''Nah it's fine. We always have later.'' Armin laughed.

''Well I should probably stop them.''

''Yeah... Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Eren!'' He hugged me and hugged back.

''Thanks Ar.'' I got up and realised Mikasa raising her hand and bringing in down towards Levi's face. My Omega kicked in and I ran faster than ever and caught Mikasa's hand.

''Don't EVER try to hit MY Mate again.'' I growled at her and gave her a dark look.  She looked at me shocked and she took her hand back. I could feel a smirk radiating off of Levi's face, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Mikasa growled. Armin walked over to Mikasa and playfully slapped Mikasa's head. Levi whispered in my ear.

''We can use the lingerie another time.''

''Mikasa calm down geez don't ruin Eren's day.'' It was just like that a flip switch in Mikasa and all of a sudden she hugged me, in the process pulling me from Levi's grasp. He clicked his tongue then pried her off me.

''Sorry Eren! Happy Birthday!'' I smiled at her.

''Thanks Mika.''

Mikasa and Armin both gave me their cards and presents, a book from Armin and a pack of pencils from Mikasa. I thanked them both and smiled.

''So get anything nice for your birthday?'' I nodded and showed them everything Levi had got me and my Mum's necklace. Levi was very proud of himself when I showed them the rings, maybe a bit too proud.

''So what's in that box then?'' Armin pointed to the box on my bed with the lingerie in it.

''N-Nothing!'' I said it a bit too fast and Armin grabbed the box before I could get it. He opened it and laughed. I blushed and Levi wrapped his arms around me from behind.

''Sorry Love.'' I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

''It's okay.''

''EREN!'' I looked up at Mikasa holding the box. Well Shit.

''WHAT IS THIS?!''

''L-Lingerie?''

''I KNOW THAT! WHO GAVE THIS TO YOU? WAS IT YOU?'' She pointed at Levi and he just smirked.

''Yeah it was so what?''

''How dare you give my innocent Eren such lewd things!''

''Right first off Eren is NOT yours. He is MINE. Second he is 100% not innocent. And Third it's not a 'lewd thing' it is for pleasure in both parties.'' I hid my face in my hands and blushed more. How can Levi say those things so straight faced?! Mikasa growled.

''Mikasa, Levi... Please stop fighting with each other and growling. I understand Levi growling because he feels a threat to me, or some shit like that. But Mikasa you have no reason. Levi is my mate we do stuff like this get over it.'' She looked like a wolf with its tail between its legs.

''I'm sorry Eren I won't do it again.''

''Neither will I.'' I smiled and thanked them.

''Oh Eren I forgot your Mum told us to get you because dinner is ready.'' I nodded and we all went downstairs.

Time Skip

Armin and Mikasa were gone and my Mum and Dad had gone to bed. So now Levi and I were cuddling on my bed.

''Thank you for everything today Levi. This has been the best birthday ever.'' He held me tightly.

''Your welcome Eren. You deserve something nice in your life. I'm so proud of my little Omega.'' I chuckled and blushed.

''I love you so much Levi.''

''I love you more Eren.'' He kissed me goodnight and we fell asleep surrounded by love and happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 561 23
December 25th 0827, Levi Ackerman was found abandoned on the steps of a farmer and his wife's home. The tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket woven with...
60.9K 2.1K 16
{COMPLETED, BOOK 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!} Eren Jaeger is a prince. Every 18th birthday the person goes from a sexually unresponsive, to being fully a...
284K 10.4K 33
Eren Jaeger lived his normal-17-year-old-werewolf's life as a member of Wild Titan Pack, before everything changed in just one night when the enemy a...
748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...