The Dragon's Curse (A Hanzo X...

Bởi KlaraRoman

There's more to Hanzo than just being a Shimada. And there's more to being a Shimada than just controlling... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
The Other Side of the Tale
It All Started With A Genji...
Hold Your Heart Down
The Wrong Teacup
When Honor Bites Like A Wolf (Pt. 1)
When Honor Bites Like A Wolf (Pt. 2)
Anger (Pt. 1)
Anger (Pt. 2)
Plea
Satoshi the Little Bugger
McCree-san
Dance of the Masks
Starlight on the Holy River
Satoshi's Package
Light
A Second Try
Atrocity
Contest (Not Update lol)
The Room of the Lost
Beauty in Simplicity
Rest
Daruma
A Deal With the Devil
Stupid Cowboy
A Promise Breathes
Broken
He's Not All That Bad
The Clan Leader Rises
Realizing Power
The Chrysanthemum Returns
Taken
Rain
Lineage of the Sun
The Emperor Ships Things
For Old Time's Sake
Falling Out
Home
Forget Him
Y'all
The Black Death
Sealed Away
No Mere Lust
The Final Blow
At Last I See You Again
Sitting Ducks...
Addiction
The Cold War
Identity Theft
Y'all T-T
Unlikely Friendships
That Time Hanzo Almost Killed Genji
Bargain
Planning for the Future
Back Home but Back Alone
Something Special
From the Shadows
Triggers
The Dead Returns
She Would Want You to Have This
Wedding
Vows (NSFW)
Reflections (Still NSFW)
Ruse
A Lover's Betrayal
The Devil with Angel Wings

Much Ado About Genji's Kimono

1.5K 63 50
Bởi KlaraRoman

So hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus, college was an ass. :(

We're gonna take a trip down memory lane and read about one infamous incident that happened while you were still Hanzo's servant. Are y'all ready? Ok. Let's do this!

If you enjoyed the story, make sure to leave a vote and comment down below. It'll be so cool of you guys. :)

"Jesse, your arm," you began with a soft gasp as you walked over to him. He was driving at the time so he hardly noticed you approaching but laughed once he finally realized what you were making such a fuss about.

"Oh, this?" he lifted said arm before scoffing playfully. "It's nothin'--just a scratch, darlin'."

"Um, no." You stared at it incredulously. "Your entire arm is missing? What happened?"

Hanzo made no noise from the corner where he sat, arms folded, but he did look up every once in a while to make sure any suspicious behavior was dealt with immediately.

But right then, he was more interested in hearing the tale of the cowboy's missing arm--though his face would always say otherwise.

"Well, remember the ambush attack those Talon foot soldiers dropped on us?" Jesse asked over his shoulder. "I told ya to run ahead?"

You nodded, recalling the memory all the while you looked into his eyes. It wasn't long before you connected the dots, and as soon as your face stilled a certain way, Jesse knew you had finally gotten the gist.

"Oh..." You slowly brought your palms up to your lips. "Jesse...I'm-I'm so sorry."

"Nah, it's nothin', like I said," he assured you with a cordial smile. "The rest of the Blackwatch crew arrived shortly and just wiped them all out. I was never in any real danger, not with Mercy waitin' for us--but you should've seen how Reyes just, heh...I think he drove his gun up someone's ass."

Gaining no response from you other than a pitiful look, he cleared his throat and sported a lopsided grin that moved his short b scraggy beard around.

"How about you, doll? You must have somethin' to tell."

"What, like a story?" you asked.
McCree simply nodded, and you were at loss for words.

"Are you sure this is the right time to be doing such things?" You frowned.

"It's the perfect time." McCree chimed. "It's cold, we're cozy, we wanna lighten the mood, and--we got nothin' but time."

You let out a sigh, knowing very well that there wasn't much else that you could do to dissuade him, and before you knew it you wracked your head for memories, any distant ones--

And you suddenly found yourself back at the Shimada estates in Hanamura, a gnawing feeling at the back of your mind telling you what was about to go down.

Boy, have you found just the story to tell!

***

"I really thought father was never going to let you back in the meeting," Genji said as he set his cup of sake down on the polished wooden floor beside him. "After all, he has always been unbending like an oak tree."

"I still can't believe (Y/N) managed to convince him otherwise," Hanzo muttered, looking thoughtful as he stared at the sakura petals that floated down in the gentle summer breeze.

She really is something...

The two brothers celebrated the surprising success of their transaction with the Hanazawa clan over some fermented rice wine and mulled over the strange happenings that occurred in those three hours. Lord Akira stepped forth and begged for forgiveness in regards to the madness that ensued the day before, claiming responsibility for the disgrace his son has brought upon this house.

For safety measures Hanzo said--no, ordered--that you be nowhere near the vicinity of the meeting hall after you dressed him all prim and proper as you did yesterday. You understood, and was quite thankful, for you really could bear facing the man that nearly cost you your dignity. You gave him his fan, and afterwards, he departed shortly.

However Hanzo soon found out that there was never any real danger that could come your way once he stepped foot inside the room. Kujiro had been forbidden to come back, leaving only his brother go handle the transaction along with their father.

A wise move on their part--I wouldn't have had any qualms punching his lights out again.

Hanzo brought the rim of his cup to his full lips, all the while still dazing out into the lush gardens with contrasting violent thoughts raging inside his head. If Genji had said anything during his little recollection, he couldn't remember, but only two words caught the older Shimada's attention enough to tear his eyes away from the scenic beauty he feasted upon.

"I'm sorry."

Hanzo blinked as he turned to his younger brother. "H-Huh? Sorry?"

Genji looked away and fiddled with his fingertips. "I...I am also to blame for what happened to (Y/N) just as much as Kujiro." The lad sighed and combed his fingers through his green tresses. "He was making inappropriate remarks, and yet I brushed them off. I should have seen the bigger picture, knew that he was planning something. I ignored my intuition even when I saw him exit the room. Please, help me apologize to (Y/N), aniki."

"I..." Hanzo shook his head as the memory of that bastard caused his brows to crease once more. He stopped drinking and clasped his hands together. "She never held it against you, Genji, but I appreciate your apology. I never thought that you would learn to hold something accountable to yourself; that's the most mature thing I have heard from you in...ever."

"Thank you but I still feel guilty, Hanzo."

"Just promise me that you'll find better friends--because all the ones that you've brought into this house have been below subpar for my standards."

"Everything is subpar to you, aniki."

"Not everything."

"Oh right, (Y/N) isn't one of those. How could I forget? You practically put her above a pedestal."

"What are you talking about?" Hanzo's face turned red: He felt so attacked. "Be quiet before anyone hears!"

"It's no use, Hanzo. I've been hearing rumors from the servant girls that some certain guys are trying to woo her for themselves."

"Who? Do you know which department they work in?"

Genji clearly watched as the shadow of uneasiness left his brother's tawny eyes and was replaced by the unmistakable glint of jealousy and indignation.

"'Who?'" Genji laughed boisterously as he mimicked his older brother, face and all. "I'm joking. I don't know if people are trying to court her, but all I'm saying is that somebody else might get to her before you do if you keep stalling, chicken legs."

"Hey!" Hanzo bristled. "My ankles aren't that thin!" His hands immediately went down to shield his feet away from his obnoxious brother. "And how bold of you to assume I have feelings for her."

"Okay, aniki." Genji stretched his arms up over his head as he stood up from the floor he sat on. "I believe you, but don't come slamming people into walls when you find another man kissing (Y/N) inside the utility closet."

It wasn't even seconds before Hanzo saw red the moment the mental image made its way inside his head.

You?

In the arms of another?

Kissing you?

Oh no--that just crossed the line.

"Fine!" Hanzo cried out in frustration. "Maybe I do like (Y/N)...more than I'd like to admit."

Genji clapped his hands together in glee and smiled a cheeky, victorious grin that further agitated his brother.

"I knew it--I fucking called it!"

"Language-"

"Man, (Y/N)'s gonna have a shocker when she finds out!"

"Well don't tell her!"

"Look, no promises." Genji flashed an evil smile as he clicked his tongue. "I've been waiting for you to admit since we were kids!"

"No! I won't stand for this mutiny. I must be the one to tell her of my affections or no one else will."

"I'm giving you a limited time frame here, aniki. If after that and you still haven't told her, well...let's just say it's fair game."

"You wouldn't dare-"

"Nah, nah, I kid." The other laughed once he saw his brother puffing up like a wolf. "I ship you two like FedEx--but really you're running out of time. Why don't we shake on it then? Just to be certain you won't bail out of this one?" Genji was already holding a palm out as he spoke. "Or are you too scared of a little challenge?"

Hanzo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I never back down from anything--especially you. I accept whatever foolishness you are trying to propose. Just...promise me it'll be fair and all."

Genji didn't need to be told twice and nodded.

There was a slap of skin as the two young men agreed to each other's conditions, and after a heated staring contest of sorts, a deep pit opened at the bottom of Hanzo's gut, already chastising him for engaging in such a thing with Genji.

But it was too late to go back, and Hanzo decided if he wanted to make it out of this with his dignity still intact, he was just going to have to settle for what he always did best.

Winning.

***
A new morning greeted you the moment you opened your eyes, and yet you felt as though this morning could be a little better. For one thing, you seemed to have overslept, judging by the empty, made beds the other servants have already left behind. For another, that meant that as of the moment your Lord Hanzo probably has no assistance if he so ever desired it.

Looking at the clock ticking by on the wall, you got off your futon with a frantic jolt and nearly tripped over yourself. Your heart shattered, for you were supposed to be in his quarters an hour ago, and to worsen the matter the sun was already high in the sky!

He's going to be so mad!

You quickly dressed, haphazardly tying a thin sash around your waist just enough to be able to hold your garments in place. Once you deemed yourself decently presentable, you bolted out of the room and ran the length of the hallways, dodging servants left and right and occasionally stopping to bow down to any elder you wound up crossing paths with.

Once you did reach the Shimada's room, you found to your confusion that the shoji screens have been locked and closed shut, and from the outside, the dark interior of it was as still and serene as pond water.

No movement, not even a slight budge. It told the obvious.

Nothing.

"Where could he be?" It got you thinking, and you hummed thoughtlessly.

Does Genji know where he is? Or is he gone as well?

Deciding that waiting any longer would be futile, your padded footsteps made way to the path back downstairs and you started your journey to Genji's quarters.

"Genji?" you called out softly once you reached the front of your destination, but alas your heart sank at the familiar sight that met you.

It felt as though your anxiety and your friction--reddened soles were of vain, and it just occurred to you amidst your receding panic that Hanzo hadn't left you with any special reminders at all; which he would always do the day before a big event, or with anything unconventional that would throw your normal routines off.

In your pondering your ears picked up the synchronized sound of clashing metal accompanied by harsh grunts and the strained battle cries of two men.

You tried to best follow the direction from where it was loudest, and your person was led out into the primary training grounds, one of the many wide open spaces at the back parts of the Shimada estates where the public eye couldn't easily pry in.

"Lord Hanzo!" Both relief and apprehension washed over you and magnified inside your chest as you ran towards the two sword wielding figures, as near as the safety precautions of the premises would allow you.

Your master's opponent momentarily lost focus at the sound of your voice, but Hanzo didn't need one second and took advantage of the unexpected situation to slam the other down into the dusty ground, effectively ending the match by pointing the tip of his blue-hilted katana inches away from the frazzled man's bobbing throat.

Hanzo grunted and helped his adversary get back up on his feet. They bowed in the spirit of mutual respect and parted ways, with the enemy going back inside one of the tinier towers of the palace complex, and your master to you.

"I'm sorry." You bit your lip once the Shimada was a good distance away from you. "I didn't mean to interrupt your training."

"It's fine. We were ending anyway."

"I didn't know you would be here, Lord Hanzo. I don't recall anything special happening today."

"Ah, no, no: It's just one of those rare days when Genji decides he actually wishes to train. I couldn't possibly pass that up now, can I?" He shook his head with a heart-wrenchingly captivating smirk, and you had to force yourself to look away from your shirtless superior and his glistening muscular build.

"Oh, okay then." You smiled, all of a sudden feeling rather heavy, and without warning, your body flushed with warmth from the inside out. Your cordial smile faltered, and unfortunately, it didn't escape Hanzo's keen gaze.

"Is...Is everything alright?" he asked with a concerned lift of the eyebrow.

"I-yeah," you chuckled nervously, side eyeing the whole parameter.

"You look hazed--you're breaking out into a sweat."

"I..." you gulped heavily, smacking your dry lips softly. "May-may I be excused for a moment?"

"Take all the time you need." He nodded, and you quickly made a dash for the nearest comfort room, relying on memory alone to guide you in your current state.

You hadn't forgotten to bow in thanks of course, but you did it so fast you weren't sure if it was proper at all.

Slamming the door shut behind you, albeit unintentionally, you let off a yelp and immediately began unfurling your yukata out, feeling something heavy and warm gush out the middle of your thighs.

"What the-?" You asked in bafflement at the blotch of crimson on the skirt of your garment that stared back at you.

Wait...

Just as quickly, you untied the knot holding your undergarments together and spread them out before you as you had done your yukata. Instantly you saw the same crimson blotch staring back at you, and you needed no more confirmation to the question racing in your mind.

"Oh no," you groaned in despair. "Is it that time of the month again? How could I have forgotten--what the hell!"

You hadn't realized your period had come early, either that or it completely went over your head because of your already hectic schedule. Still with a heavy heart, you knew that the damage had been done, and it was still a long way, almost two buildings, for you to get a fresh change of clothes back at the servant's quarters.

Stealth wasn't going to be an option either, with this time of the day being one of the busiest, there were bound to be eyes locked upon you everywhere you go.

To make matters worse, you suddenly remembered that your Lord Hanzo was probably still waiting outside.

No, I've made him wait long enough already!

You freaked out, letting a weird strained sound of despair rip from your throat.

What were you gonna do?

What the fuck CAN you do?

All you can hear was your quickening pulse, beating like two big drums against your ears. You tried to remain calm with deep, steady breaths.

And in your attempt at recovery, that was when you heard it.

A whistling tune if a hip song accompanied by a jolly, rhythmic gait against the wooden panelled floors.

Then the voice sang and your eyes widened in recognition.

"It's goin' down," he began. "I'M YELLIN' TIMBER! You better move, you better dance-"

"Genji!" you called out for his name before you even knew it, and with ferocious quickness you pulled the seen door apart just enough to get your head out in the open.

Genji almost dropped his pod to the ground at the shock that rocked his world. The ninja looked at you, wide-eyed, before finally loosening his stiff posture and letting out a sigh of relief as he placed a hand on his beating chest.

"(Y/N), what are you-"

"Genji, please I need your help." You didn't know if you were close to tears, but you probably were--judging from.the drastic change that quickly took over Genji's countenance.

"Y-yeah sure," the man said, taking off his earbuds and stuffing them in one of the side pockets of his backpack. "What do you need?"

"Do you think you have any extra clothes I can borrow?"

"Why, what's wrong with yours?"

"I didn't know my period would come early and it's stained." You almost sounded too embarrassed to say it out loud.

How could I have let it come this far?!

"Oh, okay then." Genji let out a comforting smile, much to your surprise and relief. "I could give you a pad--I have a pack in my bag."

"You have pads?" You squinted your eyes in disbelief, but you were beyond grateful to the heavens.

"I'm close with women." He winked and started putting the bag down upon the floor to rummage through it. "But I, uh, have no extra clothes...although I can hand you this robe if you want."

"What?!" you cried out.

"I mean I know it's a little sweaty because I just got back from training but-"

"No, I mean--what will you wear?"

The younger Shimada shrugged his shoulders and shimmied the green article off his round shoulders, forcing you to look away in the name of decency.

"I know it's a little too big for you..." he mumbled. "Do you think it's okay for me to come inside and adjust it for you?""

"I, uh," You blushed at the thought of a shirtless Genji before you snapped yourself out of your malicious thoughts. "Yes, it's fine; I-I wouldn't mind. I'll probably need the help anyway."

"Okay then." Genji beamed, and on cue, the two of you disappeared into the private quarters while the thick ambience of awkwardness on your part only grew larger.

Unbeknownst to you, the scion of the Shimada clan was wandering about, going here and there but not without purpose.

"Where is (Y/N)?" he muttered to himself. "It's been a while."

He walked around some more, just around the vicinity, until a tell tale shuffling reached his ears.

It caught his attention, and he turned around to lay his eyes upon the lone comfort room that decorated the area. As expected, he saw the door sliding to the side, but instead of a simple servant inside as he would have expected, he instead saw you, in his brother's clothing--with a practically naked Genji of all people coming out from behind you, smoothing his garment down on your person with those broad, rough hands of his.

"Lord Hanzo!" He nearly didn't hear you call, the sound bouncing off from the raw heat that enveloped his ears from the inside.

"Lord Hanzo," you repeated, "I'm sorry I took so long, but I'm fine now and I'm ready to assist you when you need me to, my lord."

Instead of giving you any acknowledgement, Hanzo chose to focus on the delicious shade of pink that dusted your cheeks. You were flushed, skin still a little satiny from perspiration.

His head raced with various presumptuous thoughts, mostly rooted in the malicious scenarios he came up with that could explain your long disappearance.

How else could you explain his brother's fucking robe on your body, or how Genji was clutching your discarded garments in a strong clutch, or the fact that you hadn't returned after you said you'd be back after a minute?

He let off a growl just from the sight of you with his brother in that obscenely small space.

"I don't need your assistance," he snapped at you, and immediately crossed his arms over his chest. "Go and make yourself useful with the other servants: trim the bushes, boil water, whatever."

Perplexed at his brother's sudden harshness, Genji stepped in with nothing but neon green boxer shorts and a pair of socks.

"Hanzo, she's not exactly in the best shape right now-"

"Let her do what she will then," the older Shimada interrupted. "I'm going to retire in my room and I don't need any further aggravations for the rest of the day."

You watched as your master walked away, and in an attempt to ease his rather sudden cloudy mood, you sprinted to reach to him, already a good few ways ahead in the sunlit hallway.

"Lord Hanzo, are you ill?" you asked, reaching a hand out to gently touch him on the arm. You felt him tense visibly before he, in a pace that sent your heart down your stomach, tore himself away from your touch like fire.

"I," you stammered, recoiling immediately. "I could fix you up some tea or-"

"I don't need anything." He huffed, fixing you a shadowed glare before he sped off once again in a steady gait and left you standing there along with his younger brother in confusion and heartbreak.

Did I take too long that I angered him?

You could never know for sure, because once you made the choice to run after him again, he was already gone.

You weren't quick enough to see the flash of immense pain and envy that contorted his face.

But luckily for Hanzo, he preferred it that way.

To be continued....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

146K 3.6K 46
You had lost your family when you were really young. Thats when you met Kumo, a demon quickly becomes your only friend and companion. Searching for s...
26.1K 601 23
A love story of an American cowboy with a robotic named Jesse McCree and a Japanese Samurai with a bow Named Hanzo Shimada I wrote this because There...
11K 306 9
Everyone at Overwatch was paired up in groups of two, then sent out to stay at different locations. The mission, or rather their job, was to get to k...
55.3K 1.5K 31
STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED You have been recruited by the Shimada clan to be Hanzo's tattoo artist. But while you prepare to make Hanzo's tattoo you...