Sad Song (Lauren/You)

By Maclue

"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that... More

A/N
~Prologue~
Part 1- Superheroes
Ch. 1 ~A Sky Full of Stars~
Ch. 2 ~The Edge of Tonight~
Ch. 3 ~One Of Those Nights~
Ch. 4 ~Middle of the Night~
Ch. 5 ~Stargazing~
Ch. 6 ~Passing Time~
Ch. 7 ~Hanging by a Moment~
Ch. 8 ~Standing in the Dark~
Ch. 9 ~Rock Bottom~
Ch. 10 ~Real Friends~
Ch. 11 ~Invisible~
Ch. 12 ~Flicker~
Part 2 - Hope and Despair
Ch. 13 ~Angel~
Ch. 14 ~Night Changes~
Ch. 15 ~Wake Me Up~
Ch. 16 ~Fix You~
Ch. 17 ~Love Drunk~
Ch. 18 ~Believer~
A/N
Update on the Update
Ch. 19 ~Nervous~
Ch. 20 ~Youth~
Ch. 21 ~Ghost of You~
A/N
Ch. 22 ~No Filter~
Part 3 - Purpose
Ch. 23 ~Complicated~
Ch. 24 ~Young & Relentless~
Ch. 25 ~Good Life~
Ch. 27 ~Bad Liar~
Ch. 28 ~New Man~
Ch. 29 ~Two Ghosts~
Ch. 30 ~Demons~
Ch. 31 ~Always~
Ch. 32 ~So Close~
Ch. 33 ~Sad Song~
Epilogue
New story
Special Epilogue
I'm back!
New Fifth Harmony book?

Ch. 26 ~Heavy~

559 29 4
By Maclue

A/N: Not gonna lie. I wrote this an hour ago. And this chapter is 'Heavy' no pun intended. Enjoy as always my beautiful readers!

-B

"You're fired, "

"W-what "

I stood in the Devil's office with my mouth dry. The tips of my fingers twitch as if it was shocked.

"Its simple even for you, Mr. Y/LN. You left my papers unchecked and sign. " Kyle pointed at the papers beside him.
"Sir, I have a valid reason, "

"Oh, " Kyle raised his eyebrows, "What is your valid reason? "

Okay. Thinking of a simple and excusable lie is gotta be easy. I did this half of my life.

"A—"

"On second thought I don't care, " Kyle said with a twinkle in his eyes. "You disobey — which you did — you're fired. I don't need incompetent workers. "

"I—I can't be fired. I need this job. " My eyes started getting misty but I shook my head. I won't cry. Especially in front of this egoistic asshole.

Kyle stood up and got in my face. "I. Am. The. Boss. "

"But—"

"Got it? "

The look in Kyle's eyes was almost feral. It was a predator stalking his meal.

"Yes, "

I hate myself.

Time pass before I arrive back at Camila's and I apartment. It was afternoon when my foot step back at the cozy home. My muscles immediately loosening itself at the calm environment.

"Where were you? "

I ignore Camila as I push past the cross arm brunette. Thoughts of lunch attacked my mind.

"Did you hear me? I am talking to you Y/N. "

Again the rather piss brunette appeared next to me as I turn on the stove.

"Not in the mood Camila. "

"Wow. You had me worried all night and this is all you have to say? "

The smell of bacon and melted cheese made my stomach growl. I flip the bacon but a hand clutch my free arm.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking Y/N, "

Closing my eyes and breathing through my nose I calm my nerves for a bit before I shut the stove off and turn my attention to the Cuban.

"What do you want Camila? "

"I want you to listen. " Camila said in a frustrated tone.

"You listen to me Y/N! "

That was it. Everything I have been holding in for so long crumbled.

"Listen Camila? I have been listening. Listening to every bullshit that comes from your lying mouth. "

"Lying? What are you talking about? " Camila eyes furrowed.

Stop Y/N. You're gonna regret it.

"You hate me. Acting like a goody two shoes is just a face you show to everyone. Tabloids and random articles show how you took in a poor and homeless friend — who's me. " I pointed violently to myself. "You never liked me. All you thought of me was a bother and a burden. Hell you even try to kicked me out. "

"Calm down Y/N, " Camila tried to touch me but I slapped her hands away. I could see the hurt in her eyes but I felt anger.

"Stop acting like a victim! You're just a snake. Talking bad about me with your famous friends, I know it. You're just an attention whore—"

Pain shot up to my cheek. Camila's hand stayed in the air for a second before it landed on her side.

"Get out. "

I couldn't see her face since her locks of hair covered it as she stares at the floor.

"Camila—"

"Get the fuck out! "

I hate myself.

Hours pass by slowly for me. Time was mocking me. I could feel time itself grinning its clock like face at me.

Maybe I am going mad.

"Stupid, " I mutter with my back towards a wall.

Night has already fallen. The dark abandoned alley suited my mood and situation.

I am now homeless. And hungry. Very hungry. Also damn homeless.

From my angle on the hard floor I could see people passing by. Some were even smiling with their partners or friends.

At most times I would have even look at them longing for the same but now all I felt was disgust.

"What's the point? " I ask out loud to the God's above.

Friends are just like expectations, you have high hopes for them in the beginning, but just like every person's expectations you'll only be goddamn disappointed in the end.

"Damn it, " Rain and thunder appeared by the unfair God in the sky.

I stood up but sat back down. Where will I go? I've been kick out from the only home I know. The friends I have wouldn't want me in their homes in fear of the media. Who would want a jobless — and now homeless — friend to be seen to the whole fucking world? Nobody.

I hate myself.

Miserably I found myself walking towards a god forsaken place. From head to toe I could feel water sliding inside and out. Even my nethers feel cold.

Nevertheless I arrive at the park. The park where my whole life changed.

"Babe, let's go! " A man's voice shouted.

"But the flyer, "

"Leave it! Its raining, "

Not long after a pair of lovestruck teens past by me. Their eyes widen at my sight but they went along their merry way when lightning flash a second later.

"I'll give it two months, " I chuckle darkly as I watch their backs.

Shivering lightly my feet stomp towards an empty bench. The very bench where I met the person who ruined me.

"Fix me? Hell she destroyed me. Damn her. Damn them all. "

I look at my hands. It was dirty with grime and mud. Deep in my nails are dark spots that I rather not look at.

Then my eyes found a colorful flyer. It was wet but still in tact as I grabbed it.

Come one come all! For the 30th anniversary of River park. It will be a day filled with fun

I ripped it. I didn't even finish reading the rubbish of an advertisement.

Crack!

Thunder roared from above. Lightning flash in front of my eyes.

Then I found a puddle underneath me. The blurry version of myself appeared. Its eyes was bloodshot and hair tangled in messy knots.

"I'm ugly! " I laugh. Soon tears drip down with the raindrops.

I didn't even know why but the memory of me waiting for Lauren for hours under the rain surfaced forcedly.

I was a fool. An idiot. A hopeless romantic that believed love could fix a guy like me.

I hate myself.

"Y/N? " Her voice.

I close my eyes tightly. "L-lauren. "
Not soon enough warm arms wrapped themselves around me.

"I was so worried Y/N. " Her eyes stared at me with so much warmth.

"I'm so sorry, " I cried. Cried into the person's arms I loved.

"I'll fix you, " Then I felt nothing in my arms.

Now I know I am unhinge.

Rain continue to batter my defenseless body. From afar I could hear the clouds crying its broken tune. Slowly the street lights around me faded into darkness.

I look up at the unforgiving heavens, "I hate Lauren Jauregui! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
278K 25.3K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...
129K 3.6K 46
Highest Rank- #1 in Hurting Lauren Jauregui-She is a girl who everyone gets along with. She's sweet, kind, sporty, and friendly. But... that was the...