The Black Flames of Chaos

由 bagsybaggins

The Chaos Dragon Slayer was know to be trained by the dragon Acnologia. He was feared by his guild members... 更多

How he became like this
Chaos in Fairy Tail
Meeting the Chaos
The Celestial Mage
The Chaos in her
Chapter 7
Chaos Unleashed
Chapter 9
The Truth
Meeting Again
A/N
A/N
Mine!
Chapter 15
A/N, sorry.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Problems with wattpad. . .
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N . . . sorry
The End. . . Not
Chapter 30
Surprise
A/N -Plz read this!
A/N- The winner!
Perfect (Final Chapter)

Chapter 6

12.8K 260 114
由 bagsybaggins

-Happy pov-

I woke up with Toothless and Lushi by my side. I slowly got up making sure not to make any noise. I walked to the window and changed into my human form. I flew out the window to my home with Natsu.

I saw Lisanna walking out of the guild and I flew quickly, so that she wouldn't notice me.

I flew down towards the clearing of where our house was. I opened and closed the door. I saw Natsu by the fire place eating some fire. He looked at me with a brow raised.

"I was at Lucy's apartment. I slept their." I say as I sit next to him and warm my hands. He nods.

"Did you smell any chaos?" He asked.

I shake my head. "It was like you said. It just disappeared. It doesn't make since. I think that it's because of the seal." I say as I look at Natsu.

Natsu nods with a hand on his chin. "But why would they? And who put it on her? And does she know about it?"

I shake my head. "I don't think she knows about it. She didn't really know that she had hit you either. She was confused."

I see Natsu make a weird face. "I remember in the middle of the fight after my dragon side took over. That she had her eyes closed, and it was like something took over her. That was when the chaos around her spiked." He said slowly.

I nod remembering. "We need to keep a close eye on Mom." I say. Then I freeze realizing that I just called Lushi my Mom.

Natsu looked at me and then shakes his head. "Happy." He says.

"She is like a mom." I say.

He sighs. "Go to bed."

I nod and go to my room.

-Natsu pov-

"We need to keep a close eye on Mom."

"Happy." I look at Happy and shake my head, about to reject the idea of being with her.

"She is like a Mom." He says.

I sigh. "Go to bed."

And then he walked to his room. I walk to my hammock and lay down, slightly swinging. I stare at the ceiling think of what could have happened.

'She closed her eye's, and then sent a wave of fire at everyone. That was also when the chaos spiked. And the level of chaos could have been the reason why the seal closed off the chaos.'

I turn to the side and look out the window.

'I need her chaos, but I need it to be stable. So that when I'm in battle, I could easily eat some of her chaos and her flames from Toothless. But how can I break the seal? And how can the seal be so strong? '

I sit back up and scratch my head.

'How long has she had the chaos? Happy says that she doesn't know much. So that says that she doesn't know about her chaotic side.'

I get up and put on my sandals.
'Might as well go and check on her.'

And I leave and close the door behind me. I continue to think as I walk.

' The seal has probably been weakened a little bit. But it could be at a normal strength if it was re applied. But if what Happy said is true, then she doesn't know that she is re applying it. But what could it be? '

I sniff the air and look at a building next to me and see an open window. I climb the tree next to the building, and look in the window. I jump to the window once I see Lucy. I sniff again.

'Hmmm. The scent of chaos, it's coming back slowly and it's barely their. But I can still smell it.'

I get up quietly and look around the room. 'What could it be? '

I sniff the air and smell the seal. I look around and see a golden hair brush. I grab it.

'Of course, it had to be the hair brush. That's why the seal appeared on her head.'

I light my hand on fire about to burn the hair brush when a voice interrupted me.

"What do you think your doing?"

I sigh and turn around, glaring at Lucy. I look down at her outfit. She's wearing a black spaghetti strap tank-top and red shorts. Her arms are crossed over her bust and she's glaring at me.

"I'm waiting?" She said, clearly irritated.

I sigh and glare at her. "I'm burning a hair brush." I said.

"Ya, thanks captain obvious. I mean why are you going to burn my hair brush?" She leaned closer to me and put her hands on her hips.

"This has a seal on it, causing you to forget things. And it manipulates your personality." I mutter.

"Ehhh? Why should I believe you?" She said with a curious look.

I mentally groan. I sigh and glare at her again. "Because I can tell, you don't remember attacking me do you? Well that was caused by this." I say as I hold the hair brush up.

She crosses her arms over her bust and puts one hand on her chin. "And why would my mother want to do that?" She muttered.

'Her mother did that? From what I heard, her Mom was her idol. Not the type of person to put a seal on someone.'

Then she snaps her fingers. "How about this. You don't burn the brush, but I won't use it so we can find out if your right." She said holding put her hand for the brush.

I shake my head and put the brush in my pocket. She huffs and puts a finger on my chest. She leans closer, with a dark look on her face. The chaos is rising around her slowly. I smirk a little bit.

"You better buy me another hair brush." She said.

I scoff. "Why would I by anything for you?" I ask.

She smirks. "Cause other wise, I will use this." She said, holding up her hair brush.

I check my pocket and find it empty. I scowl and glare at her. She smirks and raises it to brush her hair. I growl. "Fine. I'll buy you a new fucking hair brush. Just don't use that one."

She giggles and nods. "Hurry back."

I growl and jump out the window. I scratch my head and grimace to myself.

'I just got played into doing what she wants. *sigh* Damn it, where the hell do I even find a hair brush? '

**Ding Dang Done! Hope you liked this chapter! And next chapter . . .  I have no clue when I'm gonne write that.
(-_-') Sorry, I'm not really good at updating my stories! But, I do know that if people actually comment to this. That their is gonna be a vote! But here is the catch!

The vote is for you guys to help me choose which story to focuse on finishing first! The storys are:

-The Black Flames of Chaos

-The Crystal Sacrifice

-E.N.D the Princess

These are the three stories that I need you to choose! But the catch is. . .

You have until November 23, to decide which one for me to write first! So for all of the people reading this, please! Do comment before this countdown ends!

Especially if you want tuis story to have almost daily updates! Yes, I said Daily updates!

So I recommend either commenting on the story you want me to finish first, or you can go to my uuuuuh, you know my conversations on my profile page. And what I am saying is that the other books that I am writing that aren't Fairy Tail related, are the only things that I will be updating.

So, other than that big bomb of no updates till further notice shit. Hope you liked this chapter. And here is a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid**

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

199K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
97.3K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...
79.6K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
103K 3.4K 22
Once every 10 years a set of games play out for young wizards to appease the Celestail Gods. The games used to be a place for fun and joy until the r...