crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

De Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... Mai multe

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
Run Away...Far away
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
helping out
horrible reunion
sweet revenge
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
past to present
Party Till The Day We Die!!!
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

not alone

4.8K 115 21
De Luckystar928

I wake up having a headache. Hangovers are the fucking worst. I ignore it and carry on since now I had to clean after these pigs.

I go to Todd's room first...

Dami:Im doing laundry you have anything?

Jay:Here and dont you dare ruin them you useless brat!

'Jerk'
I thought as he threw his dirty clothes at me.

Dami:Drake im washing!

He Gives me all his laundry

Tim: you better get out all the stains!

Then Grayson......FUCK.

Dami:Im doing laundry.

He walks up to me with a bunch of shirts and pants.

Dick:Make sure you hand wash the silk ones

he said with his bitch smile

I just roll my eyes and keep walking.

After I finish washing I went to go dust when I felt someone come close behind me.

Dick:What's the matter? Head hurts? Maybe that will teach you not to fucking drink.

Dami:I'm not in the mood for your shit Grayson...Just please shut your damn mouth...

Dick:Hm, Where did you get that bruise on your cheek?

He said while walking closer to me.

Dami: None of you damn business!

I say trying to cover my cheek while looking away.

He glared as he came closer grabbing me by the wrist

Dick:Don't be a damn brat I was just asking a question so dont sass me.

I just stuck out my tounge at him and continued to clean.

Then after I got the clean clothes and dropped it off at everyone's room humming as I did.

Then I walked in on dick shirtless I just walk by blushing and trying to hide it. I drop the clothes and try to silently walk out without being noticed.

Dick:Someone is being shy huh.

I hear as I felt my hand being pulled.

Dami:H-hey let go you fool!

As I yelled I wince at the headache I still had.

He chuckles and hugs me gripping me tightly.

Dick:I could get Alfred to make you some tea. It'll held your hangover.

Dami:I don't need your damn help.

Dick:Heh, clearly...

Dick:I missed you. Did you miss me?

Dami:Let go I'm cleaning!

and he does as I run out and I try to stop blushing.

Dick:Your adorable when you blush, you know that?

Dami:SHUP UP!

I say as I run to do the rest of my chores.

I start to sing black widow

Dami: I'm ganna love ya im ganna love ya like a black widow baby!

I sing as im doing the dishes. Yes it may sound cringy but It helped me pass the time.

Dami:You should have known better then to mess with me harder~ And im ganna love ya like a black widow baby!

Then I stop as I hear someone coming and I stay dead silent.

Dick:Hey you hear someone sing in here?

Dami:No your just hearing things.

Dick:Hey whens dinner?

Dami: in an hour or so.

Dick:Thanks baby bat!

When I finish preparing dinner I let everyone know.

Dami:FOODS READY!

All of then now sit on the table and I decided to make spaghetti because it was easy and because they couldn't complain about it.

I finish serving them and grab my plate to go to my room when someone grabs me.

Dick:Hold it baby bat your sitting with us.

Dami:No im not let go.

Dick:Damian no. your sitting here and thats final

he says as he picks me up and sets me on the chair next to him.

Dami:........Tt whatever........

When they finished and I decided to go and get ready for patrol when father says something.

Bruce:Your not going.

Dami:What? Why not?

I say getting pissed of.

Bruce:You have behaved like a brat long enough so no more robin ever now give me the the uniform. You're done.

Dami:You have no right especially since you were never a saint either!
I growled at him.

Bruce:Your not going and that's final.
he says as he leaves with the others.

I was mad but I didn't want to get hit again so I just stayed there...alone

I went to beg and tried to take a nap. When I woke up I felt Grayson give me a tight hug before kissing my cheek and tucking me in. I said Nothing. I just laid there as tear started to form in my eyes.

Please don't make me fall for you again...please.
______________________________________
In the morning I woke up and looked to see Grayson walking inside my room.

Dick:Hey baby bat. Time for school.

I got out if bed and got ready. I was about to head out when I remembered that I left my back pack in the bat cave so I went there to get it. In the corner of my eye I could see the kryptonite that father had been working with. He was planning on making spare weapon. Just in case Superman ever went rogue.

I didn't know why but I instantly grabbed a loose pice of the green glowing rock and shoved it into my pocket. I grabbed my back pack and ran out before anyone could see that I went in there.

at school Jon decided to come to bully me earlier than expected.

Jon:Hey fag lets play!!!

he says as I try and walk past him but blocks my path.

Jon:YOU ARE WORTHLESS!!! YOUR A FREAK!!!!EVEN YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS HATE YOU!

I just wanted to go home...

Jon:EVEN THAT SLUT DEDE AND THAT CRAZY BITCH OLIVIA I BET THEY WOULD LOVE TO DO IT WITH ANYONE HERE BECAUSE THERE JUST AS USELESS AS YOU.

That was it.... and I lost it.

Dami:FUCK YOU!

everyone heard and looked at us

Dami:YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW IM USELESS!? THAT I DONT KNOW THAT MY PARENTS HATE ME!!!WELL GUESS WHAT I DO !!!

I grab him by the collar and take out the piece of kryptonite holing it tight in my hand as I punch him over and over again Until his nose bled

Dami:I KNOW WHAT I AM!!!! AND GUESS WHAT!? IM NOT ASHAMED AND I DON'T NEED TO TAKE SHIT FROM THE LIKES OF ALL OF YOU !!!!!

I then point at him and the others that had bullied my friends for years.

Dami:BUT LAY ANOTHER HAND ON ME OR MY MOM OR SISTER I WILL BEAT YOU TO THIS DAMN GROUND SO HARD NOT EVEN PLASTIC SURGEONS WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR WORTHLESS BODIES SO DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OR TOUCH THEM UNLESS YOU ARE TRULY PREPARED TO KNOW WHAT REAL PAIN IS!!!!!

Dami:you got that you worthless piece of trash? You too you plastic barbie hookers.

Y-es w-ere sorry! They all say crying

Dami:Good now get lost

And they all run away as well as the crowd of  student. I turn to Jon who was still on the floor holding his noes. I looked down at him wiping the blood of my hand.

Dami:Some hero you are. You know I used to think you were a good guy...My first ever friend. But I was wrong. I hope one day you'll know what's it's like to be stabbed in the back. Though with the friends that you run with now,I have a feeling it will happen soon.

Jon:Damian I-

Dami:Have a nice life Kent. I hope in the near future, you can become that kind person once knew...And the man the people will need when your father is gone. I couldn't do it,But there's still hope for you. Say Hi to Mr.Kent for me. Tell him I'm sorry Lois left him, though trust me he can do better.

I walked away. Soon seeing dede and olivia standing their crying too.

Dede:Oh dami we love you so much!

Olivia:We dont care what anyone says you are so much more and you mean the world to us.

Dami:Thanks guys I love you too

and we just stand there hugging each other sobbing.

The next day after school I was walking home when I saw it.

It was father,drake,todd,and grayson walking in the park eating ice cream.

Flashback

Dami:Hey Maybe we should all get ice cream together father?

Bruce:Damian Im far to busy for that.

Dami:I understand. It's alright...
______________________________________
Dami:Father can we go to the park together?

Bruce:Damian I am busy, get out out my office now.

Dami:Yes Father, Good luck on your work...
______________________________________
Dami:Father can we go to the mall together?

Jay:Who would go to the mall with you?

Tim: Go back to your room brat and stop pestering us.

Bruce: Listen to your brother brat.

End of flashback

Dami:Huh guess he was just to busy for me only then...Why should I even be be surprised?

I say as walked away with tears in my eyes.

I decide not to care and just go back home to do my own stuff. I bought a bottle of vodka and went home.

I was just finishing my art work as I drank, painting in only an oversized black shirt and some shorts. I suddenly could hear laughter coming from down stairs.

Dami: Guess they're home...

Bruce: Damian get out here!

Father said I do as I am told and go down stairs.

Dami:Y-yes?

Bruce:Put all these things in our rooms we are headed out again. And put on some fucking pants. You look like a damn slut.

talking to me in a firm voice.

Dami:yes sir.
I say quietly as I get the things and go.

TIME SKIP
______________________________________

It was 10 at night when father came home, drake was probably at connors and Todd was off probably hitting on guys somewhere.

And Grayson was probably off with some girl as usual...

Father looked drunk and angry like he always did when he wanted to use me like a punching bag.

Bruce:Damian get your damn ass down here now you fucking disappointment!!!

I hesitate but go down stairs.

Thats when shit starts to hit the fan.

Father then starts saying hurtful things...And just kept hitting me

Bruce: I told you to fucking change! Went I tell you to do something you do it!!! I should have stayed dead!!!
he growled at me

Bruce:tell me brat. Do you like looking like a fucking slut in front of your father? Disgusting brat.

Dami: F-f-father! Please!

One punch, one kick, over and over again until he proceeded to take of his belt to use. thats when I finally broken

Dami:ENOUGH!!!
I yell so hard it hurt my ears too.

I then grab an empty beer bottle and smash the bottom side.

Dami:COME ON YOU BASTARD!!! YOU THINK THAT BEATING CHILDREN MAKES YOU A MAN!? COME ON THEN FUCKING HIT ME!!! COME ON!!!! HIT ME!!!

He stands there staring at me in shock

Dami:I am Damian Wayne Al ghul!!!I was supposed to be your damn son!!!not a punching bag!!!The next time you raise a hand to me,WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HANDS!!!

I throw the bottle at him and run.

I have had enough and I start packing my stuff and take off my tracker but before I start to make my letters to the people that atleast deserve a good bye with that I put these letters in there rooms an leave.

I just want to be free.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

266K 5.9K 41
Bruce and Damian have been getting into a lot of arguments lately, and Bruce has finally had enough! He is about to lose it... He doesn't know what t...
77K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...
175K 3.4K 55
"I looked at all of you as a family one night and saw how you all didn't need me. You all were just talking and smiling. I knew that if I walked i...
8.9K 396 34
Dick Grayson has to be perfect. He tries so very hard to live up to the standards everybody puts him in. But it gets too much. As he tries to reconci...