Life Of Mischief

By Silverwolf2711

"I mean, having the Norse God of Mischief as your godfather would be pretty cool, but only if he existed." If... More

A/N
Prologue
A Bad Day?
Meeting
Looking better
A Dream come true
Questionnaire
Scheming Mischief
Managing Mischief
Loki, God of Awesome
A Sneak Peek in my Horrible Life
A Little More Mischief
Of Friends and Avengers
A Movie Date
Movies and Confessions
A Different Side
Dreams and Nightmares
A/N 2
A Turn for the Worse
Internet Hates Me
Better or Worse?
Taking Charge
Due Apologies
Revenge!
Lights, Camera, and....Action!
It's Her WHAT Tomorrow??!
A/N 3
Jogging Down the (Memory) Lane
A Sweet Birthday
My Secret Place
A/N 4
Nighttime
My Own Battles
Seeing is Believing
You See That?

A Friend and A God

79 21 4
By Silverwolf2711

Not even a minute later, I hear a knock on the door. Doesn't take much guesswork to know who it is.

I fix my face as much as possible and open the door. The concerned face of my best friend peeks out from behind it.

"Oh Rina," Em whispers, and hugs me. I start crying again in her comforting embrace. She sits on the bed with me, letting me cry, as she continues to hold me silently.

After five minutes, I'm finally done. I wipe my face and try to comfort myself.

"Would you like a moment alone?" Em asks gently. I  nod slowly. She knows me well.

As she leaves the room, I hear a familiar voice in my head.

Would you like me to leave as well? I look up to see Loki standing in front.

No.

He sits down on the bed beside me, without saying a word. I shift closer to him, and he drapes his arm around my shoulder.

I'm sorry for....

Don't be. I understand.

Thank you for not...you know...

I'd never do anything to get you in trouble, sweetheart. I want to see you happy. But, he seethes. That Becca girl is making it very difficult for me.

Well, this is what I meant by worse. And I screwed things up so badly with Allen.... oh god, Loki, I hate myself!

Don't, my dear. Don't do that. You didn't screw anything up.

I did.

Well, even if you did, you can't forget that you have a God by your side. The  God of Mischief, to be precise.

I look up at him. How are you gonna fix up this goddamned mess?

He chuckles. Well, I'd like to start with this Becca problem. I thought of killing her...

Loki, NO!

Relax, dear. I only thought of it. Realised pretty soon that it's a bad idea. But this is where the mischief comes in.

So you're basically gonna annoy her to death? I raise an eyebrow.

Maybe. I'm going to make it a nice surprise. And yes, don't worry about Allen. I'll do something if it comes to that, but personally I don't think I'd need to.

What do you mean?

You'll see soon. For now, you need some time time with your friend. You know what? I really like her. She genuinely cares for you.

I know. She might be annoying, but she's actually the best friend I could ever ask for. I'm lucky to have this friend...and this God.

He smiles. I know. Now call her in.

I nod, and open the door. Em comes in with her usual smile.

"Feeling better?" I smile in reply. "Good. Now, this is an excellent opportunity to ditch studies. Tomorrow's a Saturday, so what do you say about having a Marvel day? We can play Champions and Future Fight till the evening, and then have a movie marathon. You in?"

"Always!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.4K 12
A spell backfired A god of Mischief turned into a child A god of Thunder trying to figure out how to handle this. A super family comes to the rescue...
20.1K 887 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
15.3K 422 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
767 52 15
โ—Update: 24/May/24โ— '"And so it is with great pleasure that I, Odin, King of Asgard and protector of the Nine Realms, announce the royal engagement o...