The stripper & Harry Styles

By Lokitabebe101

They don't know about the things we do,They don't know about the I love you's, But I bet you if they only kne... More

The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & harry Styles
Important note
The Stripper & Harry Styles.
The stripper & Harry styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
Stripper & Harry Styles.
...
Stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
Untitled Part 26

The stripper & Harry Styles

2.5K 26 4
By Lokitabebe101

Loving the feedback! (: 

Chapter 5

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

      ~~Angela's P.O.V~~

          I sat in between Harry and Danielle, I really liked her.   She was so easy to talk to, and she was a really funny girl, she would tell me funny stories about the time she spends with the boys, I liked Eleanor too, she was probably the sweetest person I know, "Alright girls, get out of the car" we giggled at Harry's annoyed voice.  We got out of the car and my jaw dropped at the house in front of me.

   "You guys live here?" I said breathe less, "Nope! we are renting the rock on the pavement over there" I playfully glared at Zayn while the rest of them started cracking up.  "You're sarcasm was not appreciated" I muttered.

     We entered the house and I tried hard to keep my jaw from falling off, I followed them to a living room or a movie room 

I couldn't tell!  There was a huge, and let me tell you huge is an understatement.  Anyways, a huge tv that took the whole wall! I mean it wasn't even like a wall, it was just a tv, then there was a really big couch, like 700 people could probably fit on it, I noticed the popcorn machine in the corner of the room along with a soda machine, and a candy machine.  "This is our movie room!" I stared around in awe, "How can you afford this? and this house! it's huge!" they all chuckled and looked at each other in the eyes like they knew something I didn't.  I bit my lip and took a seat  next to Liam and Harry.  Niall hasn't muttered a word and he looked slightly pissed, I bit my lip hoping that it wasn't because of me.  

  "So lads! what you wanna watch?" Louis said jumping up and looking at a huge movie collection, "TOY STORY!" Liam shouted next to me, clutching my ear I gave him a look with one eyebrow raised.    "No! I swear, you made us watch that so many times, I know every God damn line there is in all 3 the movies!" Niall said, I chuckled, "So I heard you like Toy Story" I whispered to him, he shot me a playful glare and I giggled.

     "A scary movie!!!" Harry yelled holding onto my arm, Louis nodded and put on in, "Perrie is coming in a bit!" I heard Zayn say excited, "Who's she?" i asked and again with the stupid confused faces.  "She's Zayn's loverrr!" Louis chooed.  Zayn punched in on his shoulder, "Ouch" The lights flicked off, and I layed my head down on Harry's shoulder, I don't know why.  But it felt right.

     I watched the whole movie without feeling the slightest bit scared, I smiled at parts and I was actually excited.  The boys, and the girls gave me weird looks, I ignored them.  The movie ended and the lights flickered back on and you heard the groans.  

   "THE LIGHT!" Louis shouted, I giggled.  "You said that in the video diary!" Niall said, "What video diaries? what? oh Harry care to explain about what happened today at the strip club?" The boys exchanged looks and Harry looked sort of nervous.  

    "Erm...Well you know" he started and I rolled my eyes, "great explination Harry, you know I understood all of it" Liam chuckled next to me, I looked out the window and saw it was dark, "Sh-" I was cut off by Louis's hand on my mouth "OOOO!!! YOU WERE ABOUT TO S AY THE 'S' WORD!!!" he shouted, I had to pry his hand off my mouth and I started shaking, what if she hurt herself?  What if she's hungry? "Sorry guys I really have to go!" I muttered jumping up and running out of the room, I heard footsteps behind me and before I could open the door I heard Harry's british accent.

  "Why do you have to go so soon?" I sighed, "Because I have uh" I paused thinking of something fast, "School tomorrow! yea, I have to s-study" I said stammering.  "You're lying to me" I bit my bottom lip and tapped my foot wanting to just escape and go back home.  "I'm sorry Harry I can't tell you, I won't tell you but I really need to go" I said quickly, he walked out the front door, but then he stopped looking back.  "You going to stay there? Or are you going to come?" I walked out slowly and confused, "Uh Harry wha-" "I'm driving you" He said inturrupting me, he sounded slightly annoyed and I followed him quietly into the car.

       The car ride back was tense and silent, In told him the adress and he dropped me off at the street in front of the apartment since the gate won't allow him to go in, he looked at the crappy place and then looked at me.  I suddenly felt embaressed.  He lived in such a big house and quiet neigiborhood, I mean I live in a crappy apartment and my neighborhood is probably the most dangerest in the city.  "Thank for the ride, and letting me over" I muttered jumping out of the car and running up the stairs up into the apartment floor.  

        I didn't look back, I didn't want to see Harry's mad face.  I don't see the point in why he is mad though, I mean it's my personal business.  I immediately went in to check on mom, I saw her as usual on the couch, drinking an alcoholic drink, she was watching some show on the tv.  "Hi mom" I said barely above a whisper, "Are you hungry?" she didn't look away from the tv, and she did ot respond either.  I sighed and went to my room.  I felt my stomach growl and I noticed I haven't eat anything today.  I kept myself from going back to the kitchen, I did not feel like eating.  I decided to shower and go to bed early.  Only since I told Harry did I really realise I have school tomorrow.  

    I grabbed cotton shorts and a random shirt that showed half of my stomach and slung off the shoulder.  I ran out and into the shower, stripping down I went into the hot water hoping I would feel better.  but

  I just did not

     I got out and changed brushing my teeth and plopped myself on my bed, I took out my phone and I felt let down.  I wished to see a new message from Harry but I did not.  I put my phone back on the nightstand and I lay ed on my back, I felt bad for not telling him the truth, but if I did he wouldn't want to talk to a girl like me.  He was the only friend I had.  

       Why do I care so much for one person? What has caring done to you? All you ever cared for hurt you.  I gritted my teeth, and forced my eyes shut trying not to think about Harry.

  All he was, was just a boy.  A normal boy.  There is no reason to care for a boy.

    I closed my eyes falling asleep dreading the next day to school.

  +*+*+*+*+

  I walked down the halls ignoring every ones stares, today I wore black skinny Jeans and a white long sleeved top and a grey scarf, my thoughts were interrupted as I was slammed against a wall making my back ache and my head throb, I stared into a pair of dark brown eyes.  I stared with a cold face, his hand was rubbing up and down on my thigh, "What do you want." The words came out harsh and he smirked

     "Well I want you.  But I got no money on me, You can do me for free?"  my eyes didn't leave his.  "I'm not a fucking prostitute." I said barely audible but he heard it and smiled.  "But you are a stripper." I heard the people around us "look already doing her slut business and it's not even 2nd period yet" 

      "I may be a stripper Jake, but I will not do anything with the likes of you." I said, I could of said bad things, but I was too tired to think, I was mentally exaughsted.   "So you would with someone esle?" my jaw clenched and my knee went up to his groin.  He dropped to the floor in pain and I leaned down and punched him in the nose hearing a sickening crack, I brought my mouth to his ear, "Think twice before talking to me" I whispered and smiled sweetly hoisting myself up and walking away feeling no regret.

      God this is going to be a long day.

    ~~Harry's P.O.V.

     I'm so stupid.  I shouldn't have gotten mad, it's her personal life and I just met her did I really think she would spill everything that has happened to her right away? I couldn't  take the hurt expression on her face when she left last night.  I sighed as I sat on the couch with my head in my hands.   "You look let down, what's wrong?" I heard Niall come, he sat next to me but did not say anything else waiting for me to reply.

    "I screwed up, she probably thinks im a jerk" I heard Niall chewing on something, 

of course.

   "Who Angela? Forget her man." I heard him say, I ddn't understand why he was acing like this.

  he was the sweetest one in the group and he had so  much hate towards her. "What's your problem?" I asked sitting up straight now.  He shrugged "She's just a stripper you found at the club Harry, She's probably been with a bunch of guys and just left after she got what she wanted, like a girl player." I clenched my jaw and looked at him in the eyes, "You don't know her" I said through clenched teeth, he sat up and looked down at me,

  "Neither do you."

____________

yay! I posted the chapter! I'm not really sure about this chapter but oh well! hope you enjoyed ! 

I'm loving the feedback I'm getting! please keep going! I want atleast 5 comments on this chapter, can you guys do that for me? or to make me really happy how about 15 comments? or 15 votes? (:

-Angela on the right ! haha(: 

Hmm what do you think Harry should do? Should he follow what Niall said, or should he suck it up and apologize? (; 

  I will upload the next chapter tomorrow, (:

vote! comment! & fan! (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...