I Was Never Yours | J.JK

By flowerknj

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜�... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Don't leave me
Chapter 2 - I miss you
Chapter 3 - Affection
Chapter 4 - Arrange Marriage
Chapter 5 - Jimin
Chapter 6 - Wedding
Chapter 7 - Jungkook's wife
Chapter 8 - Mad? love?
Chapter 10 - I meet you again
Chapter 11 - Mistakes
Chapter 12 - Believe it or not
Chapter 13 - Change?
Chapter 14 - Truth
Chapter 15 - Bestie
Chapter 16 - True colour
Chapter 17 - Trapped
Chapter 18 - Cure
Chapter 19 - Visit
Chapter 20 - His
Chapter 21 - Run away
Chapter 22 - Punishment
Chapter 23 - Trauma
Chapter 24 - Truth become lies
Chapter 25 - Cheer up
Chapter 26 - My accompany
Chapter 27 - Namjoon
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped
Chapter 29 - I'm back
Chapter 30 - Trust nobody
Chapter 31 - Protect you
Chapter 32 - Yours
Chapter 33 - Memories to remember pt.1
Chapter 34 - Memories to remember pt.2
Chapter 35 - Let her go
Chapter 36 - Danger
Chapter 37 - Plan
Chapter 38 - Love needs sacrifice
Chapter 39 - Sacrifice
Chapter 40 - Coma
Chapter 41 - Awake
Chapter 42 - Bad Bye
Chapter 43 - My loss
Chapter 44 - Busan
Chapter 45 - Silver lining
Chapter 46 - Jungkook
Chapter 47 - Final
Pls read
AUTHORS NOTE [IMPORTANT]
hmm
New Book 'Hidden Princess'
To My readers

Chapter 9 - Revenge

3.8K 141 14
By flowerknj

Jungkook's Pov

I can't do this anymore. I don't want to pretend that I love her like  Wonwoo hyung asked me to. Day by day I can feel that my feelings grow for her. My intention to marry her is to get revenge, that's all not other than that.

I entered his mansion. It's much bigger than mine since he's the boss here. Here, we carry a meeting and stuff about our 'business'.

"Hey Joe, is my brother in his office?". He's younger than me probably 18 years old. He joined mafia because he wanted to help his family. After his father died, the other Mafias tried to harm his family. His mother was sick while his father died  from having a gunshot. Yes, his father was a mafia too. His father was my dad most trusted man.

"Yes sir", then he bow to me showing his respect. I continued quicken my pace to his office. I knock the door. "Come in", the familiar voice can be heard inside the room and I twist the door knob revealing him with the other mafias. They slightly bow at me.

"Ohh Jungkook?", Wonwoo hyung kinda bit surprised with my existence. "Hyung we need to talk", after I said that the other mafias give us some space and left us alone to talk.

"Sure sit here", he gesture me to sit on the sofa with him.

"How's your marriage brother?", Wonwoo hyung asked. "Well, it's okay for now. But should I keep pretending? she seems to know everything". "What do you mean?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Celine. Celine knows everything about us, about what happened", I said. "Then? did she told your wife?",  hyung seems confused. "No, she haven't yet. Last time when I come back home she asked Celine about my job. Celine only kept silent and when she about to speak I burst in. I'm glad that I got  there in time", I explained.

"You know brother, Celine will never do that. She took care of us since our parents died. She'll understand why we're doing this", hyung words made me sigh in relieved.

"But I think day by day I might fall for her", I said while looking down at my feet afraid to look at him. "What? To whom? Hyera?", he let out a small laugh, the sarcastic one to be exact. I nodded.

"Don't be hilarious Jungkook. You know the reason why you marry her right? or you want me to remind it for you?", he clenched his jaw.

"I know hyung, I know".

"But I don't want to hurt her. She's innocent. We shouldn't involve her in the first place", I tried to convince him.

"Is that so? she's the daughter of a criminal, his dad killed our parents", Wonwoo hyung is right.
"and one more thing, I need to take what's mine from her brother", he's smirking.

"Brother? did you mean Namjoon hyung?", I asked. "Yes Jungkook, his fianceè, Yoo Rachel is supposed to be mine but he took her from me. That rascal", he cursed under his breath.

"But Hyera has nothing to do with this", I defend myself. "She's his daughter after all. I'm gonna make all of them suffer especially her parents. Just wait and see".

"Hyera is yours. Do what you want", he said smirking. I know what's on his mind. "Whatever hyung", I said uninterested.

"Okay I gotta go. It's late", I added. He just nodded.

   ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"I'm home!", I said but no one answering. Oh yes it's just Hyera in here. Celine got paid annual leave. She has something to take care off and she took a leave probably 2 weeks.

"But why this house is so dark?", I asked to myself. I tried to open the light but it didn't work. "Hyera?", my voice getting louder as I ran upstairs. I heard someone crying. It's my wife. She sit on the corner of the bed.

"Hyera?", I called her once again. "Jungkook!", she said and hug me. "Hey what happened?". "I'm scared of dark, I can't stay alone in the dark especially in this huge mansion", She said.

"Shhh I'm here. You're safe", I try to comfort her. "The electric got cut off, I don't know", she mumble.

"The electric will be here in a minute", I assure her. "Now let's get you to sleep", somehow I feel warm having her in my arm. "Don't leave me. I'm scared", she hold onto my jacket tightly. "I won't", I smile at her.

The electric is okay now. When I called the electric station, they said they have a technical problem and they're sorry. Ok this time I let you guys go.

I went to take a quick shower and after I finish showering I look at her. She sleep peacefully. She's beautiful and cute when sleeping.

I lay beside her. My left hand move slowly to her bangs that cover her eyes andthen to her small body figure to give her a warm hug but I stop. I pulled my hand back and turn my body backfacing her. I can't fall in love with you Hyera.

"I don't know until when I can do this, day by day my feelings grow for you no matter how hard I try to deny it"

           _____________________________

(A/N:Ooh yes Jungkook is a Mafia. Same goes to his brat brother *wink)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 279 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...
2.3M 104K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
56.1K 3K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
309K 10.8K 24
No shipping!! Y/N'S POV: "Leave m-meee." he placed that cold metal on my forehead, and I flinched. "Come with me or -" I nodded and got up, and he to...