loving you was easy

By Demi4Life99

Gemma McGrath is a famous singer, she's bisexual she has had struggles with alcohol, eating disorder, is bipo... More

charector discriptions
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chaptet 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chpater 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76 (part 1)
chapter 76 (part 2)
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84

chapter 1

11.5K 168 21
By Demi4Life99

Demi's POV

It's been hard lately, stressful at the most. I have been really busy with X Factor, but it's coming to end soon which means I can carry on with touring, I love to entertain my lovatics, they are so amazing. I want to go on a world tour so I can see all of my lovatics but I'd have to speak to my managment. Obviously my boyfriend Wilmer would join me sometimes, but I havent seen him lately, he is always canceling our plans at the last minute because of work or some shit. He barely texts me aswell. I dont mind though right now I need some alone time with my thoughts.

I know exactly what I need right now, a Starbucks! My mouth waters just thinking about Starbucks, normally I would drive there but I think a good walk would be good for me. I get dressed in black jeans and a band tee, with by chuck taylors and leather jacket. I aply light make-up and straightened my shoulder length blonde hair. I look in the mirror to check my appearance, grab my bag and phone with my earphones and leave my house.

As I leave the house I put my earphones in and select a random album to listen to and started walking, I suddenly heard paramore start, YES! I'm so gonna have a good walk today. 10 minutes later I hear Gemma McGrath's start to play. Omg I love this album, I love her music. I'm such a Mcfollower seriously. I love what she calls her fans, it's not just because of her last name, she said its also cause she loves McDonalds and she loves her fans.

5 minutes later I arrive, I shut my music of and start a tweet. Opening the door not looking at what I was doing I walked right into someone knocking their coffee onto the floor, aw shit.

D - Oh shit! I'm sorry I wasnt looking at what I was I doing!

? - yeah right you didnt look at what you were doing!

I know that voice anywhere, aw shit demetria!

Gemma's POV

I've been so stressed latley, I was in desperate need of a coffee right now, literally it wouldnt be an exaggeration if you said I was horny for this coffee! Well....maybe a little cause thats creepy to be honest. This coffee is gonna be the highlight of my day, I am going to worship this coffee. It's probably my 4th coffee today, but at least I've found a good addiction.

I started to head towards the door so I could go for a nice drive with my coffee. As I go to open the door it swings open followed by a woman who walks right into me, making me drop my coffee onto the floor....you fucking kidding me right now, aw I could murder whoever did this seriously. Then I heard her speak.

? - Oh shit! Im sorry I wasnt looking at what I was I doing!

G - yeah right you didnt look at what you were doing! I snapped at her. Then I looked her, it was the one and only beautiful Demi Lovato,

She's always been my girl crush, (i have girl crushes anyway- im bi), I would never tell her though. Hell no! imagine that HA! Got a better chance of flying pigs flying out of me arse singing def lepard. All of my anger suddenly went away when I looked at her, its like my mind was like fuck your coffee thats Demi freackin' Lovato .

G - OH shit your Demi Lovato right?! Sorry for snapping I was just really looking forward to that coffee

D - oh shit I just walked right into Gemma McGrath, shit I'm soo sorry! I- wait how do you know my name?

G - oh please who doesnt know your name, your THE Demi Lovato right? you know the day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love.

D - oh my god you know my song oh my god! I laughed at her reaction,

G - duh? also barney, camp rock, PPP, sonny with a chance, X Factor! I dont live under a rock you know.

D - aw no not barney!

G - aha well would you like to join me for..another coffee so we can talk more without blocking the entrance and standing here like lemons?

D - oh yeah sure.

We walked up to the counter and I re-ordered my coffee and Demi ordered hers, we walked over to a booth in the back. I admired her beauty for a moment, I could see that she has been stressed latley I can see it in her eyes, those perfect dark brown orbs.

G - so how have you been? you coping good? she looked at me confused.

G - oh please, I know about your visit to rehab, I went to TK to you know, I know what youve been through, I've been there too, and I can see the stress on your face,

D - oh my god I didnt know you went to TK, and yeah im fine, some days are hard obviously, but I can get through them fine, and I'm just stressed from X Factor, and Wilmer's there I guess. I raised an eyebrow.

G - you guess? what that mean? have you had a falling out or summin?

D - oh no, it's just he's been blowing me off lately and he rarely texts me. He's been distant too. I knew I guy like him before, Casey. he was the boyfriend of my bestfriend Sophie fom back home. I observed him for a few weeks, I warned her that he was no good for her, but she didnt listen and she got her heart broken.

I told Demi a few stories where I have been right about relationship's and said I'd keep an eye on Wilmer for her, we talked for about an hour. She's so funny like seriously im not even sure she's 20, I cant talk I think I'm worse.

G - so, what you got planned for the rest of the day? Anything interesting?

D - oh well yi decided to walk here today, so I got to make the walk home, then I'm supposed to be going out with Wilmer later on. my nose cringed at the sound of his name. Demi laughed at me.

G - ...What?

D - you've never met him and you already dont like him aha

G - well he hasn't really made a good first impression now has he? aha

D - well if you meet him you'll find he's actually a nice guy

G - hmm? okay?

Demi rolled her eyes at me and checked her phone.

D - well if I wanna be ready in time for Wilmer I better get going,

G - okay then lets go then! I said standing up with her. She looked at me confused.

G - I'm driving you! duh!

D - oh no you dont have to I-

G - no! I ain't letting you walk home I'm driving you end of! I'm such a stubborn bitch when I want to be.

D - I ain't gonna win this am I?

G - hmmm? noPe! she rolled her eyes and followed me outside.

I started walking towards my baby, my beautiful range rover evoque! In WHITE! Fair play I love my car. when Demi realised that it was my car, her jaw dropped, which made me giggle, she was too cute. I lifted my fingers under her chin to close her mouth. When she realised she was gawking at my car she blushed with embarrasment.

We hopped into my car and as I turned the ignition on...heart attack blasted through my speakers, I fumbled with all the buttons trying to turn it off, the one day that Demi Lovato gets in my car, seriously? I blushed with embarrassment. I hesitated to look at demi, when I did she was smirking at me with her eyebrows raised.

G - i was having a jam session and it came on randomly! I quickly made an excuse, it wasnt the truth though. Demi sarcasticaly nodded, opening the glove compartment, and pulled out all 4 of demi's CD's. CRAP!

D - okay so what are these? she asked trying to contain her laughter.

G - um- uh? not mine?

Demi nodded her head knowing they were actually mine. I started to drive off when demi turned to me,

D - dont you need me to tell you the way to go? oh god here we go..

G - .....no, I admit I'm a lovatic I know where you live, also I've seen pictures of you outside of your house and I know that street.

D - oh right, okay then. Well I will admit I'm internally freaking out right now that you Lovatic, and I will also admit that I'm a Mcfollower.

G - well no shit haha

D - shut up! aha

The rest of the drive was either comforatble silence or small talk between us getting to know  eachother more, I told her the ressons I went to TK and he was supportive of me.

I pulled up outsie Demi's house and turned to her,

G - oo quick gimme your phone! she looked at me.

D - ..why?

G - just quick! she handed me her phone and I added mself as a contact and took a silly photo to put on there. I gave it back to her. text me later yeah?

D - oh yeah of course, thank you!

G - dont worry. byee

D - Byee

She walked past the front of my car then stopped and ran to my window.

D - oh I almost forgot! are you coming saturday?

G - where?

D - oh I got a show, do you wanna come? Natalie give my a ticket to give to someone yesterday and I completely forgot about it.

G - oh yeah sure I'd love too, I said taking the ticket from her. It better be good! aha

D - I promise, come bacstage after if you want, meet everyone?

G - who says I havent met everyone already? I joked. kidding of course see you saturday, good luck with Wilmer! I shouted to her as she walked away, I want really I was just beeing nice I really don't like him already, how could you ignore Demi Lovato like seriously.

For some reason I was really looking forward to saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 442 41
Can Demi move on from the past 6 years with person she has loved for so long and let that all go, after Wilmer walks out or will this break up not be...
19K 1.2K 66
Demi is a 32 years old woman, mother of 5 children and the wife of a rich bank owner. They have money and all they want to buy and get. It seems like...
65.9K 1.4K 57
Y/n is a massive, and I mean MASSIVE fan of Demi Lovato. You could even call her a lovatic. One day she meets her idol, little does she know that won...
264K 7.4K 62
*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is about to go live out her dream and play guit...