MY HUSBAND'S PLEASURE

By Scyllauwu

[SALACIOUS SERIES #01][COMPLETED✔] [UNEDITED] My husband's pleasure is my priority Ass-Slap Hair-pull Mild-Ch... More

P R O L O G U E
01: Maxien Ferrer
02: Best Of Acting
03: Guilty Pleasure
05: His Acting Career
06: A Punishment
07: Flirt Buddies
08: Other Plans
09: She was Loved, He got Lust
10: Fun at EK
11: Spend Some Time
12: She Loves you, not me
13: Love and Forgive
14: Back in Time
15: I'm Sorry, I love you
16: The room where it happens
17: The Break-up
18: My Rebound Boy
19: A Wife's Love
20: Ms.Pervert and Mr.Billionaire
21: The Billionaires
22: A Ferrer Bonding
23: Mrs.Ferrer and her Ex
24: Getting ready
25: His Point of View
26: Birthday Gift
27: Beach Party
28: A New Love
29: Amber's Wild Cravings
30: New Era
31: Quality Time
32: The Last 3 days or 1 day?
33: My Lady Boss
34: Heal
35: Happiness
36: A Huge Mistake
37: A Secret Love
38: Anniversary
39: Anthony's Love
40: A Love to do
41: The 1st Chapter
42: The 2nd Chapter
43: A Love Story Doesn't ends
44: The Death Of Her
45: A Wrong Time
46: A 1980's story
47: The Rape
48: Their Marriage Life
49: The Real Evil
50: Early Memories: Nixon Motier
51: The Accident
52: The Clash
53: The Woman We Love
54: A Woman's Needs
55: Emergency
56: The Greatest Mistake
57: The Guilt
58: A Secret Revealed
59: The Divorce
60: A Vacation
61: Different kind of fun
UPDATE
62: Unlucky path
63: A Wife's Feelings
64: A wrong move
65: A wrong feelings
66: A Father's love pt.2
67: A Marriage Realization
68: A New Love
Author's Note
69: Dangerous
70: A Newly Wed
Epilogue
BOOK 2
NEW STORY UPDATE

04: Lust Uncontrolled

17.2K 144 1
By Scyllauwu

Tip: Listen to the song while reading the juicy part!!

Maxein's POV

i was on the way home, at my car, focusing on driving through the passing roads, after finishing the shooting for our upcoming movie next year, my fingers are heavily wrapped on the car wheel, pushing the padels little by little, and also, the song from the weeknd blasting out of my car...

humming with the music, it got disturbed by a sudden ring from my phone laying on the passenger seat beside me, removed one hand from the wheel to reach out my phone.

and it's tifanny calling, nakaramdam nalang ako ng kaba at saya sa pangalang naka display sa phone ko, and her damn beautiful face on the screen.

''hello?''

''Hi Maxein.'' her voice spoke softly like an angel.

''tif, bakit?''

''i'm out here in the cafe we used to be at, wanna go with me?''i checked the watch or clock hanging on my wrist, and it's goddamn 6pm, i should be home because amber might be already cooking dinner.

''by the way, amber's not home yet, she just texted me.'' i was confused at this moment, i didn't know her and amber are talking.

''hey, how did y--''

''oh nothing, i just saw her passed by earlier, maybe she's on her way home.''

''i'll be right there, just 15 minutes.'' i said, i heard her lovely giggle from the background, someone's happy to see me?

''great! see you!!''

Amber's POV

''welcome sir and mam!! it's been a while!'' sabi ng waitress, na tuwang tuwang makita ang asawa ko pati ang asawa ni kevin, tumingin ako kay kevin and he just looked at them and didn't even bothered to stand up.

''Uhm.. actually..'' tifanny was about to say something, pero kung makatingin siya sa asawa ko, wagas!

''do you like the actual order? it's been a month since you last came here! nag ta-tampo tuloy si manager!'' sabi ng waitress, so let me guess... dito sila laging nagde-date? or let me just say literal na landian nila ang lugar na to.

''actually what's with the mrs.ferrer? we're no--'' xein didn't get to protest, but instead tif wrapped her arms around my husband and rested her head on his shoulder.

''actually, sorry about that.... we've just been out lately.. like honeymoon?'' nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi ni tif, my jaw dropped and i'm hella shooked! what the hell is wrong with this woman?! she lied about kevin hitting her and now she's trying to keep my husband away from me?!

and come on! Maxein! at least say something!! kumukulo na yung dugo ko, isn't he aware na baka sinusundan na siya ng spy ng nanay niya?! hindi ba siya nagiisip?! if his mom find out it's his lost anyway.... and also for me.. cause we're getting a divorce if she found out.

i looked away and tried finishing my frappe, until kevin decided to snapped his fingers to gain the waitress' attention that is talking to my husband and tif, and of course! the two of them looked at me.

''can i get the check, miss?'' kevin said.

''oh, kevin.. honey, what are you doing here..'' tifanny said, not even bothered to get away from my husband, tinignan ko ng masama si tif, and i held kevin's hand.

''so... this is the guy you told me that was abusing you? tif?'' sinamaan ko siya ng tingin, lalong nag appear ang plastik na ngiti nito.

''what? i never said that... xein! please talk to you wife..'' sabi nito kay xein, fuck! why won't xein just.. just say something! mahiya naman siya!

''so this is your husband, tif?'' xein asks tif, tifanny smiled like an fallen angel.

''it's not serious, it's fix..'' wow! here's the bitch that had been hiding from that pretty face! wolf in a sheep's clothing!

i took my purse as took my backpack and stood up. ''i just can't-- sorry kevin i can't stand th-- i can't stand your wife.'' i said and walked away from the cafe, while i can feel maxein was chasing and running towards me, nang makalabas na kami, he held my hand and just won't let go.

''let go of me, xein! please! i need a break from you and tif!'' i said, he turned me around by my arm and forced me to face her.

''a break from me and tif!? bakit mo kasama si kevin na yun!? do you know how much i hate that person!?''

''oh bakit?! alam ko ba?! sana alam mo rin ang limits mo kay tif!''

''you're coming home with me.'' nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya, and i looked at him with disgust.

''no! bring! tifanny! home! not! me!'' i said, yelling every word that can come out from my mouth, i never felt this kind of anger towards him, and there he is now standing and forcing me to come home with him after being with his bitch.

most of the time iniiwanan ako nit! and now he acts like he needs me in his life!!

''you're fucking coming home with me.'' he spoke in a calm way, but his deadly eyes is glazing at me like crazy.

''you know what, fine! i'll come home with you, it's because ayokong mapahiya ka sa mga mata ng magulang mo! i'll come home with you kahit ako yung nasasaktan.'' i said, he pressed the button from his key to unlock the car, i let myself in the passenger seat and sat there with a bitch-face on.

kinalabog niya pasarado yung pintuan niya nang pumasok siya, you know what i feel? pure anger, hindi ako natatakot sakanya this time, kalabugin na niya lahat ng gamit at magalit na siya, i wouldn't care.

nang makarating na kami sa harap ng apartment niya, i was silently trying to get out by taking my bag pero hindi parin ito tapos at hinawakan muli ang kamay ko.

"Bakit mo kasama si kevin?"tanong nito, agad kong binawi ang kamay ko.

"Schoolmates kami! Bakit ba?!"nagagalit kong salita sakanya, first time ko magalit sakanya ng ganito, kaya please lang wag pa niya ipagpatuloy ang kagaguhan niya at baka masampal ko pa siya.

"Oh? Schoolmates? Bullshit! You better not be seeing someone! Don't ruin tif's marriage!!"

"Wow! Bobo kaba?! Siya nga ang simisira satin! Xein magisip ka naman!"

"Kung ganyan ugali mo, i'm going home! Its better we could just get a divorce instead!!"i snapped out, i felt death in his eyes, he was glaring at me deadly and silently.

"Kung lagi naman si tif ang iniintindi mo! Mag divorce nalang tayo! Bahala mapahiya sa magulang mo! Alam kong wala naman talagang tayo, but i prefer being in kevin's arms more than you."i said.

"The fuck did you said? You're leaving me and you want kevin?"he said, i nodded and attempted to get out once again but he took my arm and its damn annoying.
.

"Hey! Stop it alrea----"

He pulled me into him, crashing my lips on to his as he was kissing me deeply, i was trying to pull away hut his grip was strong and he was pulling me more for his taste, he then pushed me away to pull from the kiss, still staring into my hazel eyes.

"W-why did you do that?"we were both panting like crazy from the kiss.

"I can't let no one have you, you're mine."

I didn't answered him, i couldn't control myself and crashed my lips on to his again, begging for more of his taste, he pulled me to him more, heavily making out in the passenger seat, he began to ripped my blouse and pulling it down to my elbows, he was kissed me on my cheeks down to my neck, sucking and giving me the best bruises i can get from him, a hickey.

I was moaning like crazy, he was getting my hair messy but i didn't cared at all and i gathered my hands in every parts of his torso.

"Fuck, amber! I want you!!"

he groaned, he went back to my lips to make a hot make out session, this time, ge used his amazing tounge, he's a dann good kisser, his tounge was the best, dancing with mine.

Finally! I'm having him!

*kringkringkringg*

We both pulled away from each other as i crash myself on the edge of the car, he answered his phone and i looked at my reflection on the window, he was a beast for ripping off my blouse.

I licked my lips to savour the last drop of his taste.

"Hello? Mom?" He said, fvck! It's mom lina! Ang bad timing!

"Ma, what do you want? I'm busy?" He said, xein looked at me and raveled his fingers through my brunneth locks, pulling me down and leading me down to his crotch.

"You want me there? Why?" Xein spoke to his mother through the phone.

I obeyed and kissed the buldge forming through his pants, eyeing him up aiming and looking for his attention, he out my strands of hair behind my ear, unzipping his pants with my teeth, i began to tease him slowly by slowly.

"Yeah sure, in 30 minutes... we need to rest and get ready a little..."he put the call down.

I was already rubbing his hard shaft, his cock ready to be inside my eager cunt, i kissed the tip of his dick and swallowed it whole down, giving him a deepthroat, he pulled his head back and moaned out like fucking crazy. Without wasting any seconds i bobbed my head up and down, sliding my lips down to his dick, this time he put my hairstrands through his fingertips and lead me more of the fast and slow paste that he wanted.

He was slowly pushing my head down and putting his cock deeper in my throat. "Yess..." he moaned.

I pulled myself away from the deepest deepthroat he wanted me to do, i completely took off my blouse and discarded my panties, getting on top of him and on his lap, as i was just left with my mini skirt and bra on, i was like a little school girl who likes to get fucked.

"Hhmm!~~ i want you xein, i want you deep!"i moaned out as we kissed once again, he kneeled me straight just to have some space for his dick to slide in my pussy lips, moaning from the deep pleasure, i pulled my head back as my jaw dropped from moaning.

I moved myself, up and down as I let myself slide on his erected dick, moaning out with pure pleasure, making a loud noise, xein decided to lower my moaning by kissing me on my lips, his tounge swirling around mine as I bounce on him. His one hand was carassing my thigh up to the side of my ass, spanking it as I yelped from the pain, it still gave me pleasure and I ride him in a faster way this time, his other hand went way to my neck up to my cheeks pulling me closer to his taste.

''Fuck! I'm cumming!''he pulled away from the kiss and he groaned and moaned like crazy, a grin magically appeared on my face as I kissed his neck, giving him also the hickeys.

''do it inside me, please! I've been wanting this!!'' I moaned out too, we waren't sweating that much cause of the aircondition of his car.

Without any seconds further passed, he released his load inside me, as we moaned like crazy, he was gripping my ass tighter by the way his throbbing dick releases his loads inside of me, as for me tearing up from the intense pleasure xein gave me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my face on his neck.

Shaking and collapsing, he was rubbing my side thighs as I pulled out.

''.. That was insane..'' sabi niya, hindi na ako makapag salita, the pleasure gave me trouble to my strenght to collapse and disappear.

''I'm all yours now xein.'' I managed not to stutter in front of him, kissing his neck and up to his lips, this time, our kiss wasn't made fun with tounges and moanings, our kiss was passionate and romantic, it was amazing and it has so much better feelings in it.

''what do you mean, you were already mine ever since we got married, amber.'' he panted, he stared into my yellow amber eyes, this time his glaze at me wasn't seductive nor he is aroused, his eyes were sincere and... had so much feelings in it, it's melting my heart so much.

''please, Maxein! Let's be serious abo---''he didn't let me answered and kissed me passionately and romanticly again, once again staring into my eyes.

''I love you, amber.''he said, my eyes slightly widen from his sweet words but husky voice, I kissed his lips and smiled.

''can you give me a proof?''I teased, he lightly blushed and spanked my ass one more time.

''ow! Don't smack me I might get turned on again!'' I chuckled, he did the same thing and looked at me, pulling me away a bit distance from him, distance enough to see my whole body.

He carrassed my shoulders down to rubbing my breast with his thumbs, down to my waist. ''this, this is all mine.'' down to my side asses up to my waist again. ''I wouldn't share you with anyone, amber.'' he said, I bit my lips and unhooked my bra infront of him, showing him my perky but milky breast.

''of course, all of this belongs to you, cause you own me now, Maxein Ferrer.'' I said, he smirked and looked at me in the eyes.

''I'll follow everything you'll say, I'll obey your orders, your rules, and everything, because...'' I went near him, rubbing his lips with my thumb, pressing my forehead to his. ''I want you to be obssessed with me.'' I whispered, kissing him.

''controlling? I like it.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 97K 32
(Yours Series # 5) Graciella Rae Arevalo just wants to love and be loved. She feels like she has a lot of love to give and she just wants her own per...
Amanda By wacky

General Fiction

199K 1K 31
Ako si Amanda, oo malandi ako at proud ako doon. Hindi ko na mabilang ang mga lalaking dumaan sa buhay ko. May mga tumagal at pero mas marami ang sag...
215K 4.4K 20
Walton Series: Landon Aaren Copyright © 2018 By Sang (MiyukiChan_29)
1.1M 35.9K 31
(Trope Series # 3) Arielle was contented living her quiet life. She's got a job that pays well, a place to live, eats three times a day, and had frie...