[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

Od redwings_birdss

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Ÿ“ - ๐Ÿ” AT HOGWARTS) ... Vรญce

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

9- The End Of Times

4.5K 139 73
Od redwings_birdss

"WOW, THIS IS DEFINITELY THE END OF TIMES" - MY FAVORITE QOUTE FROM AGE OF ULTRON!

"Then why would you bring..."Steve interrupts her father, whilst Skyler hides in the shadows, thundering clouds gathering above Avengers Tower, she scans the room, seeing everyone but her uncle, Cassidy, Natasha, Bucky and Sam. Wherever those guys are, the others have gone completely nuts. Not asking her to join. Idiots.

"Because Stark is right!" Thor exclaims towards his friend, making most of them gasp.

"Oh, it's definitely the end of times." Bruce states, his gaze shifting uncomfortably between Tony and Thor. Skyler chuckles.

"But hadn't you guys already sealed that fate?" Skyler whispers darkly, appearing behind Clint, who jumps away from her. The newbies, a red-dressed woman and a sportive looking girl, do the same.

"Skyler! What in the name of the Five Realms are you doing here?!" Thor yells, his anger visibly on his usual calm face. Skyler scoffs.

"Isn't that obvious? I'm going to help you toddlers cleaning up your mess!" She states, "I mean, seriously, I can't leave you guys alone for a year? I'm at school for less than three months, and you've already messed everything up!"

The newbies look at her with raised eyebrows. "What is this child doing here?" The woman speaks up, an accent in her voice. Skyler reckons it as a Russian, but she isn't sure.

Her fists clench and black liquid flows over them, forging a sword. "Call me child, one more time, and you'll regret it deeply." She growls, her glare burning towards the woman. Her gaze goes on, facing Steve Rogers, her father and a red-skinned, robotic man.

"What the hell?" Skyler whispers. "Tony! Have you been experimenting on robots without Cassidy's help, again?" She exclaims, sighing frustrated.

"What gave it away?" Clint remarks sarcastically.

The Vision continues to convince the Avengers how to defeat Ultron, with the help of Thor, which all sounds like weird-spy-stuff to Skyler, which she never listened to before. Eventually, they finally come to a decision, for The Vision hands her father his Mjolnir without difficulty.

"I have no idea where you were just talking about, but I trust the guy." Skyler states, following The Vision out of the room.

"YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO GET READY SKYLER!" Steve yells after her.

"I'M A WITCH, ROGERS, I THINK I'M PERFECTLY FINE!" Skyler laughs back, running back into the room, in her full armour and her sword on her side.

"The fact that you're enthusiastic for a battle, scares the hell out of me." Clint whispers, before exciting the room to get ready.

∞∞∞

"I get first crack at the big guy." Tony says towards Steve, Bruce and Skyler. "Iron Man's what he's waiting for."

"That's true, he hates you the most." The Vision says, passing by. Skyler snickers and walks off to talk with the newbies.

"Eh, hey." She starts towards the girl in the red coat. The girl simply nods at her and continues her conversation with the white-haired guy. "I'm sorry, but I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Skyler, who are you guys?"

The white-head looks up, a grin on his face. "I'm Pietro Maximoff. I'm sorry but I'm too old for you." He says cockily, with a clear Scandinavian accent. Skyler raises her eyebrow.

"It was never going to happen anyway. I'm a princess, you know?" She explains, faking the haughtiness, whilst checking out her nails and daggers. Pietro mutters something about 'smart-ass' and walks away.

"You did a great job," Another Scandinavian accent speaks up, "No one is ever able to shut him up." The girl in a red jacket smiles at her, "I'm Wanda Maximoff, Pietro's twin."

"You're the oldest I take it?" Skyler states, before being greeted by a flash of blue.

"Nope, I am. By twelve minutes." Pietro yells, running back into the Quinjet. Both girls chuckle, but Steve starts to ask for attention.

"Okay, guys, Listen up. This is the plan."

_______

I AM SO SO SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I WAS BUSY AND TO BE HONEST, I HATE TO REWRITE THE SCRIPTS AND SHIT. BUT ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

- xxx

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

87K 2.5K 77
"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black's third year where she realizes her feel...
530K 17.7K 25
(Harry PotterxMarvel crossover) Kiya Evans, the "Thunderbird Legacy", has successfully graduated from Ilvermorny. Rather than choosing a job in the w...
5.5K 106 7
This is a hp/avengers wtm fanfic Disclaimer: I only own my oc and other parts originally not in the movies. All other rights go to the creators of Ha...
49.9K 1.2K 24
My name is Dove Odinson. But I go by Dove Foster. My parents are Thor Odinson and Jane Foster. My Uncle Loki stops by everyday to take care of me whi...