"BAD & BLASSY" | A YG STORY.

By dehdeh78

Laniyah Blair Jones a bad, rich and "Blassy" women from the Westside meets Bompton rapper "YG" As the their... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Flights & Thoughts
Chapter 2: Settling in
Chapter 3: day full of lyfe
Chapeter 4: Rams Game
Chapter 5: chilled night out
Chapter 6: Photographs
Chapter 7: Greetings
Chapter 8: "Were goinggg Shopping!"
Chapter 10: The Diamond ball pt. 1
Chapter 11: The diamond ball pt. 2
Chapter 12: After party
Chapter 13: another game
Chapter 14: home meal ;)
Chapter 15: late Night Studio sessions
Chapter 16: Breakdowns
Chapter 17: YG DAY
chapter 18: YG DAY PT.2
Chapter 19: High Blass B-bash
Chapter 20: Meeting Mama
Chapter 21: Ex's Attempt
Chapter 22: Dramas
Chapter 23: holloween
Chapter 24: Fuck ups
Chapter 26: Jelous much?
Chapter 26: together but better.
Chapter 28: bitch9ine
Chapter 29: Got bail?
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: 4hunnid
Chapter 32: Life changes
Chapter 33: Boolin
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: EXPLENATIONS & LOSSES
Chapter 36: UAE
Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE
Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO
Chapter 39: KELLY
Chapter 40: SKRT
Chapter 41: NOT TO BE
Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"
Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"
Chapter 44: THUGS DIAMOND
Chapter 45: Y$B
Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN
Chapter 47: 'NYE'
Chapter 48: BITCH
Chapter 49: FUCKNG
Chapter 50: "RODEO"
Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"
Chapter 52: "BLUB"
Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"
Chapter 54: OVERWHELMING
Chapter 55: MURDER
Chapter 56: SALAD
Chapter 57: "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT"
Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES
Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN
Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.
SEQUEL

Chapter 25: lazy days

1.8K 42 7
By dehdeh78

NASiR POV
I found out that Keenon had cheated on laniyah.
I had a bond with this kid, but he publicly embarrassed my daughter in front of the whole world.

I will make sure he knows he did wrong. But I ain't gon do anything just yet.

LANi POV
I woke up with stained tears on my face.
I turned over my shoulder and I looked outside the window and seen the bright sun shining.

I remembered The affairs that went on last night my heart was shattered how could I be so stupid to believe him. I hope my brother does not find out, but obviously I think he already found out because of social media.

I reached over from my phone once I got a hold of that I opened it and seen my wallpaper it was me and Keenon. I instantly changed it to another random wallpaper.

I had seen 30 missed phone calls from him, My brother, my dad plus messages from my closest friends.

Keenon😈💕: baby I swear that was a mistake
Keenon 😈💕: please laniyah I love you baby, don't believe them.

And the messages continue..

I wasn't in the mood for doing anything today I was mostly upset. I started to think of how he publicly embarrassed me and how I stupidly believed his words.

I loved him with all my heart and I wasnt shit to him He disrespected me with everything he had and I did so much for him to love me, It tore me apart to Think about how many times he told me he loved me and there's no body like me.

Fuck him.

I possibly seen a future for us, I gave him everything I could have given him, I don't understand why he would choose a fraud over my doings.

I've been nothing but faithful and I know that.

But I always like to seek the positive in things I'm going to make him Wish he never left me and see what he is missing out on.
Fuck this nigga he ain't know what he got him self into.

40 minutes later..

I force myself out of bed a while ago and I got dressed.

I tried my Hardest to keep it at the back of my head.

I looked at my outfit one more time as I heard a knock on my door.

Nip walked in he came in and engulfed me into a tight hug as I cried my eyes out.

"How could he nip."
I cried into his shoulder.

"Let it out baby girl, he gon pay sis" he said

But they're best friends I thought, he wouldn't do anything to Keenon..

"H-how you guys are like brothers" I said looking up at him.

"Ion give no fuck ain no body gon embarras my family. Espicially you laniyah." He said wiping my tears with his thumb.

I nodded.

"Does dad know" I asked.

"Yes laniyah he seen the post" he said lowley.

I was scared, my dad was beyond crazy. He would kill someone if they ever came messed with his family. Personal experience.

"Nip he's going to do something please nip, I don't want him to hurt him" I said

"So you on this nigga side after what he done to you" he said

"No nip of course not but I want to give him a taste of his own medicine. I will please nip"
I said

He looked at me and pulled me into another hug.

"Don't worry sis, I got you" he said as he kissed my forehead.
A while later I was chilling on the living room couch as I got a text message.

I grabbed my phone and seen it was my ex tyga
What the-

I opened the convo and this is how it started.

Tyga: Hey Mama, I heard what was gon on with old boy, wanna chill later on? I ain't saying it like I wanna fuck but like really chill and catch up. I miss you ❤️

I decided whether to go and see him later on. I guess I'm single so I can do what I want.

Me: Hey.. Lol yeah I'm free, when?

Tyga: later tonight, is that fine?

I smiled.

Me: yeah I'll be there.

Tyga: sweet see you later 💕

Me: fasho 😊

I got up from the couch and headed up to my room and started to get ready.

YG POV

I Was out at complexcon where my new merch and shit would be. I had been here for about 2 hours. Shit was fucking hard, I felt lonely every bitch that walk past remind me of laniyah.

I miss her I just wanna kiss her and be up with her i thought.

Everybody that been talking to be I be really dry. I don't smile, this shit eating me up.

Damn yg you caught deep feelings. That's why you don't fall in love. I thought.

Earlier when I wasn't here slim & my boys got into it with that rainbow hair nigga 69 at the entrance. Man I wish I was there I need to beat that nigga ass.

Slim came over to the couch and sat beside me.

"Yo man you good. I seen you over there you all depressed and shit" he said sipping from his water.

"Nah man I ain't good on some G shit" I said straight up.

"I know you missin her man. She a good girl, I mean you did make yo bed and you gotta lay in it. But I'm by yo side blood" he said

"Yeah Man I know, I just can't take my mind of her" I said rubbing my hands over my face.

"I ain't know man, I'll try to talk to nip man but I gotta head back to the stage man" he said standing up.

"Yeah man, gone kill it" I said dapping him up.

2 minutes later.

I looked over and these two twin girls came over to me standing in front of me while I'm sitting on the couch.

I mean they was bad  but they ain't compare to laniyah. These probably some random hoes.

"Hey yg, What you doing" one of them said touching my knee

"Wanna go back to my hote-" the other one said smirking

Who this bitch think she is touching me, I knew they was on some hoe shit. I ain't like that no mo. I found me a girl but I'm gon get her back I know It.

"Girl fuck outta here, I ain't interested" I said straight out, getting up and walking away.

"Damn too bad you cheated on your hoe ass girlfriend miss lani" she shouted.

I turned around.

"Bitch I know you ain't disrespect her right now with yo trifling desperate ass. You
The only hoe here." I said

"But you already disrespected her in front of the world. Aren't I right, yg you ain't shit nigga, cmon Shannon lets go, He a bum" she said walking away.

Fuck these hoes.

I really know what I lost now. I wish she was by my side. If she love me she would believe that it was a mistake.

Laniyah ain't no where near these hoes, she on another level.

Damn I really really fucked up.

I didn't want to continue to be here, so I left.

30 minutes later.
5pm

I went home and got comfortable in my bed. I was on social media and I seen laniyah post some thing.

Lanibjones

Liked by tyga, nipseyhussle & 103,400,687 others
Lanibjones choices 😈
View all 495,939 comments
Tyga: top 5 🙂
Kyliejenner: my sis ❤️
Kimkardashian: so gorgeous.
Realberniceburgos: Miss Jones 🔥😍

Damn she looked good, i kicked my lips. I missed the rough ass sex we used to have, ain't nothing beat her pupu.
I seen she used my emoji. That's definitely towards me.

I seen that nigga tyga comment under her photo. That nigga crazy I know he ain't comment that on my girl page. Yes she still mines. The pussy goods so I trip.

My phone vibrated and seen that my mother was calling me I answered

"Hello" I said

"Keenon deaquan ray Jackson I know what I seen on the damn Instagram isn't true, tell me its not true yg" she screamed through the phone.

"I'm sorry mama I wish it was" I said Lowley

"Boy if I could smack yo ass through the phone I will,you just lost one of the most beautiful things in life, now if you bring home some other broad I sure ain't gon like her, get my daughter back Keenon." She screamed.

She continued to scream at me.
Laniyah and my mother were really close. My mother loved her.

She was good for me and to me in all ways.

I realised what I had lost, and I'm a dumb ass nigga for that, any guy would kill to have her.

LANi POV
So I was driving to togas house, I was a little nervous becuase I haven't seen him since the fight at the club.

I was wearing this.

I drove inside his driveway. I took my Ferrari 488 today.

I got out of the car and took a deep breath walking to the door.

I make sure I look good, and I knock.
I waited a little then I heard foot steps the door opened and there he was.

Shirtless.

"Hey baby girl" he said pulling me into a bag hug putting his arms around my neck, while my hands are around his waist.

"Hey t, it's been long too long" I said as we let go.

He grabbed my hand and closed the door and walked me inside his living room and sat on the couch with me.

"How you been ma" he said putting his hand over my shoulder.

"I been ok" I said

"Yeah I know what's been going on, you good now. You ain't need him" he said

He had a point.

"Yeah I know. I'm trying to avoid the situation" I smiled

He looked at me staring into my soul.

"You still the laniyah I met a long time ago, beautiful and sweet" he said

I blushed.

"Thanks T, I appreciate that" I said

20 minutes later.

"So tonight I want to take you out somewhere. You trust me" he said as we stood.

I nodded "Yeah of course"

"Sweet baby imma go and put some clothes on and we can head out" he said

I nodded again as he went upstairs.

He's really a cool guy, I missed him.

15 minutes later

We were in the car as he parked up.

We were at a private beach.

"Cmon" He said getting out.

I got out and followed him as he held my hand.

While we were walking I seen that he had set up a dinner for us.

"That's so beautiful Micheal, it's so thoughtful of you. You remembered that I love dinners on a beach"

"How could I forget" he said as he pulled my chair out for me to sit.

After a while we talked for a good 2 hours, the food was sooo good. But we decided to finish and leave.

"Laniyah I just want to make you happy, I ain't mean for that situation to happen in the past" he said as he held my hand  as we walked out of the beach.

It was getting pretty cold he gave me his jacket.

"Thank you, btw It's fine now, thank you for this amazing night Micheal." I said as I looked up at him

He pulled me into a hug as we stayed in position, he looked down at me and put his hand on my cheeck.

"Your beautiful laniyah, old boy messed up" he said as his thumb caressed my cheek.

He was leaning in, I did the same as out lips touched.
I kissed back and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

I missed this.

Too be bontinued.

——
OMGGG WHAT HAPPENS IF YG FINDS OUT?!

I guess you will have to wait for the next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.2K 23
delilah rae can't help but fall in love. she knows it's wrong. she knows not to fall in love with his best friend. but she does. she falls head over...
56.8K 1.7K 31
This is a story a bout a thick girl and her best friend YG (yep the rapper) And the rest you gon have to read to find out
564K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014