I Still Like His Shitty Hair...

By kirishimaunbreakable

Another angsty, gay fanfic about our favourite bois all grown up with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut... More

They're Just Shitty Feelings
It's Good to See You
Can This End Well?
Midnight Visitors
Stay
Yeah, You Said That
Ready To Go Again?
It's Not Just Coffee
Was That What I Thought It Was?
Are We Doing This?
It's Just a Bed
Like What You See?
That Was Impulsive
And So He Gave In
I Need You to Touch Me NSFW
As If I Could Forget NSFW
Is This Really Appropriate?
Tell Me What You Want NSFW
Home
Stop Doing Cute Shit NSFW
I'll Make it Worth It NSFW
Is That... Glowing? NSFW
A Mother Always Knows
My Turn NSFW
This Was... More
Just This Once NSFW
I Wanted to Give You the World
The Sun Will Set for You
Easy
I Never Stopped
I Remember Liking the View
This Is It NSFW
Epilogue: It's Just a Wedding

Insufferable

8.4K 498 1.3K
By kirishimaunbreakable

There was a bar on the corner of the block Bakugou was staying at so he'd decided he could enjoy a quiet drink before he went to bed.

He'd ordered a drink and found his way to a secluded booth in the corner, getting absorbed in his thoughts when he looked up at a commotion by the door that caught his attention. A loud group made their way into the crowded room with two of the loudest being a pair at the back, one with silver hair and the other with red.

Bakugou stiffened automatically as he watched Tetsutetsu throw his head back and laugh at something Kirishima said. He felt his relaxed mood slip away but hoped he was far enough away to be noticed by them. He wasn't in the mood for socialising. Especially with drunk idiots. The iron fuck had his arm slung around Kiri's shoulders and it didn't sit well with him, they both looked like they'd enjoyed more than a few drinks.

Bakugou had never disliked Tetsutetsu but he'd never wanted to be friends with him either. Really, though, that wasn't saying much. He hadn't wanted to be friends with anyone from his school either, it had just happened that way.

He looked up again in time to see him release his hold on Kirishima so that he could embrace a petite black haired girl in more than a friendly way; probably his girlfriend then. The irrational jealousy that had bubbled up inside him ebbed away a little. That was until she introduced her navy haired friend to Kirishima and whatever he'd said to him had the navy haired man blushing.

The jealousy flowed back through him, more intense this time. Unreasonable and unwanted. He should leave before he witnessed something he didn't want to see.

He ordered another drink from a waiter instead.

As the night wore on, he had to watch his ex with this idiot because he'd realised they were occupying a table between him and the exit and there was no way he could get out unseen.

He watched as Kirishima drank more and more and loosened up each time he did. He watched the navy haired asshole place another shot in front of him and run his hand up his torso. Kiri already had far too much to drink and this guy was just trying to get him even more drunk.

He ground his teeth in anger but was somewhat mollified when Kirishima swatted his hand away with a laugh. He picked up the shot and downed it, stumbling as he did and his new friend caught him around the waist.

"Riot! Bro, you don't need any more to drink tonight! Maybe you should come sit." Tetsutetsu's voice could be heard above the others and Bakugou silently thanked him.

Kirishima laughed in agreement but hit the table on his way over and nearly landed on his ass. Bakugou was out of his seat before he could think better of it and grabbed at Kiri's shoulder. His lips were close to his ear "Easy there." He said quietly.

Tetsutetsu's eyes snapped up to look at Bakugou and his eyes flashed between his navy haired friend and Kirishima.

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock and he reached up to pat Bakugou's face "Are you real or just in my head?" He narrowed his eyes quizzically at him. Then smiled, seeming to figure something out "Nah, you're real, you don't scowl so much in my head."

The navy haired man interrupted him then "Can I help you?" His question was directed at Bakugou who just stared back.

"No. We're leaving." He growled as he wrapped an arm around Kirishima's middle to support him.

The other man just gapped at him but Tetsu stood and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Aki, this is Bakugou. Bakugou, Akihiro." Realisation dawned on the man's face and his eyes gave Bakugou a once over, decidedly unimpressed with what he saw.

"Get out of my way." Bakugou snarled.

After a seconds hesitation, Akihiro stepped aside and Bakugou made his way outside with Kirishima wrapped in one arm. Kiri laid his head against his shoulder as he walked. He heard him let out a sigh before he drawled "I know you're not always like that." He hummed before continuing "Underneath all that Lord Explosion Murder, I know you're soft."

Bakugou didn't reply.

After a few more steps though, his mood got the better of him "Who was that guy?"

Kirishima giggled "You're jealous!" He giggled again "You shouldn't be. I don't want any of them. He's just Tetsu's friend."

Bakugou just huffed.

"You take such good care of me, Kat. Even when I don't deserve it."

There was that name again. Kat. It sent a shiver up his spine despite his mood. "Tch, you shouldn't drink so much."

Kirishima smirked "Yes, Mom." Then his eyes rounded "Or should I call you Daddy?"

Bakugou whipped his head to the side to glare at him and mumbled "I should have left you to sleep in the gutter."

Kirishima just chuckled in response. They continued on in silence for a while before he sighed again "Remember when you said you wanted to have kids. Do you still want them?"

Bakugou tensed but Kirishima was probably too drunk to remember any of the conversation "I only wanted kids with you, Kiri. So no, I don't still want them."

"I know I've said it before but, you'd make a good dad. Daddy." At that, he started giggling again as if he'd just told the most hilarious joke.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and muttered "Ins.."

But Kirishima cut him off, still laughing "Insufferable, yes I know. Always will be."

They had finally reached the entryway to the apartment building where Kirishima lived. He helped him up the stairs and into the elevator. Kirishima slumped against the wall and Bakugou took a much needed step back.

The doors opened and Bakugou put his arm back around Kirishima's shoulders, his hand coming to rest over his collarbone. He didn't trust him to walk the short distance to his apartment by himself.

Kirishima dug into his pocket and took out his door key. He placed it in Bakugou's waiting hand and let him unlock the door. He swung it wide and they both stepped inside.

Kirishima's hand came up and laced their fingers together. He turned his head and placed a quick kiss against Bakugou's temple. "Thanks for getting me home safe, Kat."

"Let's get you into bed." Was all he replied, too stunned by his actions to say anything else.

Kirishima giggled again "Oh I wish." He flopped on the bed and kicked his shoes off humming in contentment while Bakugou grabbed a pillow and lay down on the floor next to his bed.

"Hey, Kat?" Kirishima's face appeared over the side of the bed, looking down at him.

"What?" Bakugou asked, exasperation coating his words.

"Whatcha doin on the floor?" Kirishima replied.

"I'm staying here so you don't choke to death on your own vomit in your sleep."

"Oh. That hasn't happened before." Kirishima's head disappeared and he could hear the sound of the sheets rustling as he got comfortable.

"Yes, Kirishima. I realise that, otherwise you would, in fact, be dead." Bakugou deadpanned.

His soft voice floated down to him once more but it was said more under his breath this time "Don't you 'Kirishima' me. Don't like it when you call me that."

Bakugou held in the laugh that tried to bubble up his throat. He was still annoyed about the whole situation but Kirishima sounded so much like a petulant child it was comical.

He heard Kirishima huff before saying "You don't have to sleep on the floor you know. Bed's plenty big enough for two."

Bakugou didn't reply and he hoped the idiot would just finally fall asleep. He started to close his own eyes, his breathing becoming slower when he heard Kirishima again. His voice had taken on a wistful quality when he spoke. "Ahh Kat, I wish it was different. Why do you have to be so far away from me?"

"I'm like three feet away from you, Red." Bakugou huffed in reply.

He heard Kirishima let out a soft laugh but no reply until he heard him whisper softly to himself "Red."

Then Bakugou realised why.

He'd called him it without even realising. The name itself was fine but it carried a wave of feelings with it. It was only a nickname though. After a while he figured Kiri had actually fallen asleep this time, but Bakugou couldn't get to sleep, Kirishima's words floating through his head from earlier. After an hour of staring at the roof he was fed up with trying to sleep on Kirishima's hard floor.

He thought about going to sleep on his couch again but the only reason he was here was to make sure he was ok and he couldn't do that from the other room. He sighed as he sat up and glanced at the bed. Kirishima lay sprawled on his back with the sheet twisted around him and he had some sort of red stuffed animal tucked under his arm as he slept.

He was right though, it was plenty big enough. He walked around to the other side of the bed and lay down on top of the covers. His heart thudded at the familiarity of the position but he squeezed his eyes shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 18 17
Its an actual book with a plot basically a lot of fluff since my latest book is a lot of smut and idk what to do but hey I try. NOT a one shot book...
1.2M 49.1K 45
A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut thrown in. All characters are 16+ 2019...
37.1K 599 71
Freaking one shots I either think of, base off a comic, get requested, or base off other stories I've seen. UwU So this while book is either angst fl...
121K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...