"BAD & BLASSY" | A YG STORY.

By dehdeh78

Laniyah Blair Jones a bad, rich and "Blassy" women from the Westside meets Bompton rapper "YG" As the their... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Flights & Thoughts
Chapter 2: Settling in
Chapter 3: day full of lyfe
Chapeter 4: Rams Game
Chapter 5: chilled night out
Chapter 6: Photographs
Chapter 7: Greetings
Chapter 8: "Were goinggg Shopping!"
Chapter 10: The Diamond ball pt. 1
Chapter 11: The diamond ball pt. 2
Chapter 12: After party
Chapter 13: another game
Chapter 14: home meal ;)
Chapter 15: late Night Studio sessions
Chapter 16: Breakdowns
Chapter 17: YG DAY
chapter 18: YG DAY PT.2
Chapter 19: High Blass B-bash
Chapter 20: Meeting Mama
Chapter 21: Ex's Attempt
Chapter 22: Dramas
Chapter 23: holloween
Chapter 25: lazy days
Chapter 26: Jelous much?
Chapter 26: together but better.
Chapter 28: bitch9ine
Chapter 29: Got bail?
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: 4hunnid
Chapter 32: Life changes
Chapter 33: Boolin
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: EXPLENATIONS & LOSSES
Chapter 36: UAE
Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE
Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO
Chapter 39: KELLY
Chapter 40: SKRT
Chapter 41: NOT TO BE
Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"
Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"
Chapter 44: THUGS DIAMOND
Chapter 45: Y$B
Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN
Chapter 47: 'NYE'
Chapter 48: BITCH
Chapter 49: FUCKNG
Chapter 50: "RODEO"
Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"
Chapter 52: "BLUB"
Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"
Chapter 54: OVERWHELMING
Chapter 55: MURDER
Chapter 56: SALAD
Chapter 57: "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT"
Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES
Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN
Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.
SEQUEL

Chapter 24: Fuck ups

1.8K 42 3
By dehdeh78

LANiYAH

So it was Friday evening and Keenon had to go out to the studio, he asked if I wanted to come but I denied becuase I was really tired.

I still had on my outfit from today.

I then decided to go upstairs and change into more comfortable clothes.

I walked up the billion steps. I finally got to my
Room where my phone was at.

Ding

My phone vibrated indicating I had gotten a message.

"who's that now" I mumble

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone unlocking it going to see who messaged me.
It was Kylie.

Kylie j: hey lani what are you doin tonight? If you aren't busy come over, the girls and I miss you ❤️

I smiled at the sight and responded.

Me: hey ky, thanks for messaging. No I'm not busy I'll definitely come over tonight.

I ignored the fact that I was feeling tired, why not abit of fun tonight I mean Keenon is going to be in the studio all night so I can't sit here bored like hell.

Kylie j: yesss can't wait!! See you soon 💕

I closed my phone and walked to the bathroom. Keenon Normally calls me when he's at the studio I thought. Maybe he's abit busy.. well he is finishing his album.

I brushed it off and continued to take my makeup off and get into my comfy clothes.

I grabbed my bag that I was taking With me.
I put my phone and took  some other things with me. I had gotten Kylie a present for when she gave birth to stormi but I haven't had time to give it to her.

This is what I got for stormi.

I got her a bunch of other thing. But I made sure when she gave birth I got her a bunch of flowers sent to her house.

I got all my things together and grab my keys to the range. Since I  am taking all these things it's only right to take a bigger car.

20 minutes later.

I arrived at Kylie's house, I was parking in her drive way. I turn off the car and check if Keenon has sent me a message. I'm starting to get a little worried but I know he could handle himself.

Still I'm worried.

I got my keys from the hole and grabbed my purse and got out and closed to door.

I opened the back seat door and got out the presents and put them on the floor, they all were in their boxes. Un touched.

I closed the back door and pressed the lock button on the key.

I walked over to her door and rang the door bell.

I waited for abit.

"IM COMINNNGG" she yelled as I could hear her foot steps.

She then opened the door.

"HEYYYYYY" she said as she ran up to me hugging me.

"Oh my goodness I missed my childhood friend" she said as we rocked side to side.

"I missed you more ky" I said as we both walked in side I held the presents as she looked.

"Girl who are those for" she said

"For you and my new beautiful niece" I said smiling walking into her living room.

"Whyyy you didn't have to Oh my goodness" she said as I gave them to her.

"Open then up Cmon" I said

"Let me get stormi first" she said running up stairs

I checked my phone, I grew really worried. I decided to message Keenon.

Me: Keenon you at the studio? Let me know.

I pressed the send button as Kylie came
Down Holding stormi I smiled and closed my phone putting it on the table.

"Oh my good ness she's so beautiful" I said.

"Stormi meet your Aunty Lani" she said letting me hold her.

"Lani stay right there I need a pic girl" she said as she took a picture of me and stormi.

"Send it to me" I said

"For sure" she said.

"Open the gifts" I said

"Let's see what Aunty Lani got for you baby"

She then started opening the present as we had a great time.

1 hour later

"Omg that's actually so fucking funny" she said as we continued to talk.

"Alright I'm going to head on out ok I will definitely see you sometime this week, Miss stormi for me and tell trav I said congratulations and we all need to catch up" I said as I walked out.

"For sure love you lani" she shouted

"Love you girl" I said shouting back walking to my car.

I went in my car and went on Instagram before I drove off.

I was on Instagram and I seen musturd had posed something

Musturd

239,494,00 likes
Musturd: 😈🎶
Read 394,979 comments.

I seen Keenon In the back with a girl, so this is why he been ignoring me. Hell naw I ain't with this.

(Pretend there is a girl all up on Keenon in the photo)

I kept scrolling but something told me to go back to that photo and check there account and I did

I decided To go back to the post and see Who was tagged in the photo.

I saw that tripped red was tagged so I pressed on his account to see if he had something on his story. He did

I pressed on it and it was him recording himself.
But there were two people in the back round a girl and a guy. I realised that it was Keenon in the tank top because of the photo Musturd posed.

He was kissing all along her neck

How could I believe the lies he was feeding me all along. I feel so stupid.

I drove off speeding to my house.

Once I got there I deleted his number off my phone and blocked it. I went to bed straight away and cried my eyes the whole night.

I fell in love with him while he fed me bullshit.

YG

Damn lil mam fiesty. This was the first time I've been high In a while.

This shawty In the studio got me going brazy over her.

"Don't you have a girl baby" she said

"Nah baby I ain't got one" I slurred

"Cmon daddy" she said holding my hand out of the studio while the guys looked at me funny.

Why the hell they lookin like I'm doin something wrong.

But imma bout to get some pupu tonighttt.

Morning 12:34pm

I woke up in one of the rooms I the studio on a couch. My head is killing me.

I got up and seen musturd coming into the studio.

He shook his head at me not greeting me.

What the fuck this nigga

"Yo erry thang All G musturd" I said.

"Man you should see what's all over social media man." He said looking at me in disappointment.

What the hell goin on. I looked around for my phone. I found it in between the cushions on the couch. I opened it and I went to Instagram seeing I was tagged in a bunch of shit.

I couldn't see what it was so I pressed on it. It was a post by the shade room

(Pretend that this is yg)
Theshaderoom.

Liked by tyga, azealiabanks and 294,394,00 more
Theshaderoom: rapper @yg leaked footage of him making out with a girl in the studio, what happend to @lanibjones ?
Read 394,300,777 comments

My heard began beating faster and faster.
Why this shit gotta happen to me.
Shit laniyah fuck she probably know abit this shit.

"FUCCCKKKKK" I said throwing my phone at the glass wall shattering it.

"KEENON NIGGA FUCK WRONG WITH YOU
MAN" musturd screamed at me.

"WHY YOU AINT TELL ME MAN, YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED ME MAN" I said shouting at him.

"YO ASS WAS TOO FUCKING HIGH MY G U WASNT HEARING SHIT FROM US" he said

"MAN I DONE LOST EVERYTHING NOW. I LOST MY GIRL MAN FUCK" I said punching everything as my arm was covered in blood.

"G STOP MAN YOU GOTTA STOP YOU HAND MAN" he said

"I DOMT GIVE A DAMN" I said.

I needed laniyah to understand that I was high.
I forced musturd to give me his phone. I dialled her number in.

40 minutes later

I called her 30 times she wasn't answerin, it went straight to voicemail.

I sat on the couch and a nigga felt lonely. I messed up bad. My hand was still covered in blood but it dried up.

"I'm fucked up man" I said

I started to get emotional but I ain't wanna do all that I went to the bar and opened some of my liquor bottle and drank the pain away..

To be bontinued....

You guys rolling loud is not going to happen at this moment but it is going to happen.
Just not yet.

Love you guys 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 272 9
"Hello, sexy. I think we should go out sometime," "Bless your little sweet heart. You could never handle me. Listen Ima try to say it nicely. I'm a l...
56.8K 1.7K 31
This is a story a bout a thick girl and her best friend YG (yep the rapper) And the rest you gon have to read to find out
87.9K 2.3K 96
2.5K 175 17
𝟖 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭...