Bully (Larry Stylinson)

By stylinson_sluts

Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens eve... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Seven

569 19 2
By stylinson_sluts

Louis' pov:

I groaned as I rolled over and realized I was alone. It's so weird to not have Harry sleeping next to me. Maybe we are together too often. Then again we will be living with each other so it's not much of a difference.

"Louis?" Phoebe whispered and poked her head in my bedroom.

"Hi princess," I smiled making her smile and run to me. She climbed on my bed and laid down on my chest.

"Happy birthday Lou, are you excited?" she asked.

"For what, my birthday or Christmas?"

"Well it's not Christmas yet silly, and your birthday! How old are you now?"

"19! I'm getting old!" I chuckled.

"You don't look it," she giggled and winked. I chuckled and it fell silent while I ran my hand through her hair.

"Mama told me you are moving out soon," she whispered.

"Yeah, little after the holidays. Is that okay?" I asked. She shrugged,

"can I come too?"

"No Phoebe, I don't think you can," I mumbled.

"I'm going to miss you, will you visit often? What about Harry? You can't leave him!"

"I'm not going far babe, remember grandmas house?" she nodded, "she gave me her house before she went to heaven I'll be over all the time or you will come over. I still have to babysit sometimes. And actually, he is coming with me."

"He is living with you!?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled,

"that's great! I love him."

"He loves you too, but not as much as I love you," I smiled and kissed her head. She giggled,

"I love you more Lou, mum sent me up to bring you down for breakfast, we should probably go down."  I agreed and picked her up taking her down the stairs. I went towards the kitchen where I heard everyone talking and giggling. I walked in and froze seeing the lock of curls sitting on the barstool. He spun around

"happy birthday!" everyone cheered. I smiled and set Phoebe down saying thank you and walking over to Harry. He smiled up at me and I leaned down kissing his forehead. He wrapped his arms around my neck, hugging me.

"I was going to come up and wake you in a nicer way but she insisted she do it," he whispered. I hummed,

"next time then." I pulled away and my mum handed me a plate of breakfast as I took a seat next to Harry.

"We can open gifts after if you want hun," my mum smiled. I nodded and continued eating. I felt Harry place his hand on my thigh as we finished eating. The girls were in the living room watching frosty and my mum was upstairs cleaning.

"So how are you and your mum?" I asked. He shrugged,

"she didn't talk to me. She got home a little after you left then went in her room, didn't say a word. Gem came home and she like knew that something was up. It's Christmas eve for Christ sakes Lou, but she won't talk to me. She has to talk to me. I'm leaving no matter what so it's best to just talk to me then lose me. Right?" he asked turning to look at me.

"Right baby, just give her time. You know she isn't handling this well." I explained. He nodded and I got up taking our plates to the sink. I walked back over to him and stood in between his legs laying my hands on his thighs.

"But right now how about we don't worry about it because it's my birthday and I'm about to go open gifts and I don't want my boyfriend upset because he is growing up and mummy doesn't like that. Now smile," I coaxed. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. I poked his dimples making his smile brighten and he pulled me into a hug giggling into my neck. I smiled and squeezed my arms around his neck. His hands traveled down to my bum and pulled me harder into him. I groaned but broke apart when someone cleared their throat behind us. I spun and Lottie was looking at us holding back a giggle.

"Yes Lot?"

"Mum has the gifts out," she explained and skipped into the living room. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Harry, grabbing his hand. He jumped down and we went into the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled my legs up so I was criss cross and Harry sat next to me. Daisy grabbed her gift and crawled onto my lap. I thanked her and wound my arms around her tearing open the card. It was home made with drawings of the family and even Harry. It was signed by both the twins and inside was a $40 card to the grocery store.

"Since you're moving and need food," she explained. I chuckled and thanked both of them. Fizzy was next and she handed me a long birthday bag. I pulled out the tissue paper and grabbed the board from it.

"Awe thank you angel," I smiled and turned the skateboard in my hands to look at it. She smiled and nodded then Lottie handed me her card. I opened it and looked at it confused. I opened the Justin Bieber card and groaned as it started singing 'baby'. Everyone started laughing and I shook my head looking at the plastic card inside it. $50 card for whatever I want to buy.

"Thank you brat," I smiled. She giggled and nodded. I put everything to the side and looked at my mum mouthing a thanks to her. We all know she gave them money to buy the things. She smiled then looked at Harry,

"honey do you want to go next?" He nodded and grabbed two boxes from behind him and placed them on Daisy's lap.

"Wow even a bow, did you wrap them yourself?" I teased. He blushed and rolled his eyes,

"course!" I winked and grabbed the first one ripping the paper off and looking at the Nike shoe box. I smiled and opened it and grabbed the shoe inside. It was a pair of Trequartista lll mint/lime football cleats. I smiled brightly and ran my fingers over them. Their perfect but I know they cost a lot.

"Open this one too Lou," Daisy giggled. I put the cleat back in the box and grabbed the other one ripping it's paper. An Adidas box? I looked over at Harry who was biting his lip and not making eye contact. I flipped open the box and grabbed the shoe. Predator LZ TRX FG's were in my hands. Holy shit. I turned and looked up at him my mouth hanging open.

"I um, I liked the green ones, but I knew that you wanted the Predator's so I got both. Do you like them?" he asked timidly.

"Are you mental! Of course I like them! I love them! Both of them, but Harry these alone cost way too much why would you get both? I would have been fine with just the green baby, are you-how-why-wow." I gasped again looking at the shoes in my hand.

"I'm glad you like them," he chuckled. Daisy was off my lap on the ground looking at the green ones. I flung myself into Harry,

"you are crazy. Mental, bloody mental. Baby, these shoes must of cost $300 plus. Why would you do that?"

"It doesn't matter," he mumbled and hugged me.

"This better be both Christmas and birthday," I sighed. He shrugged and looked away from me.

"Harry!" I hissed.

"Now you have two new pairs for when you play in UNI," he smirked.

"Mental," I groaned and sat up carefully putting them back in the box. Daisy took them from me so she and Phoebe could look at them. My mum looked at me and handed me a card,

"I don't think it will out do Harry but happy birthday honey." I thanked her and opened the card reading the long passage she wrote then looked over at the other page. No way. I grabbed the tickets. Two tickets for a football game to see my favorite team.

"Mum thank you!" I jumped and attacked her in a hug. She laughed and hugged back,

"welcome baby."

"What did you get?" Lottie asked.

"Manchester United tickets!" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and all the girls got up disappearing around the house. My mum kissed my head then cleaned up and went into the kitchen to make Christmas cookies. I grabbed all my gifts and pulled Harry upstairs with me. I set everything down and we climbed on my bed. I laid on his chest so I was able to look at him.

"Harry where did you get the money to buy me those?" I asked drawing shapes on his shoulder. He shrugged,

"I've had money saved for a long time waiting to find something to spend it on. And I found someone so stop worrying. I still have tons saved." I sighed,

"I really really love them. Both pairs, so don't think I don't like the green ones because the other pair are predators. I love them both," I rambled.

"I don't care if you like the Predators a little more. They were the ones you mentioned, but I wasn't sure what color so I hope the red is okay."

"They are, they are perfect. I wanted the ones you got me. I wanted blue or red so you did good. Thank you baby, so much," I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back but pulled away,

"what did you get me for Christmas?"

"Clothes," I lied.

"Oh okay," he smiled.

"I'm lying, I'm still not telling you," I explained.

"I figured," he nodded.

A/N: So the Predator shoes are on the side. This is the last update until probably the weekend. If you could do me a favor and check out my new story, Heartache On The Big Screen, it would make me super happy!  Thanks for 11k reads(: I want more!!!! HAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
1.4K 61 29
(COMPLETED) (SLOWLY EDITING) "But then I remember, that now, you're free. You don't have to worry about any of that now. You're free Louis. To do wha...
374K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...