3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 38✔

18 5 0
By PhoebeBuffay20

~This is where the chapter ends.
And new one now begins.
Time has come for letting go.
The hardest part is when you know.
All of these years.
When we were here.
Are ending~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of graduation. This was it. School was finally coming to an end. The thought made me so sad. I mean, I didn't have that much good memories here, but still. High school was a huge part of my life.

And now we'll be forced to leave this school. It was not a happy thought. On the other hand, I was excited to start my new life with Ryder. Away from here.

I was dressed in a simple red knee-length, sleevless dress. I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. We were on our way to school.

As soon as we reached the school, we ripped away the calendar countdown paper. We all cheered happily.

Then we all proceeded towards the cafeteria, and had our senior breakfast.

"Can you believe it? We are finally getting out of this hellhole." Luke said.

"I know. It's hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday, Ryder stepped foot in this school." I said.

"And I'm so glad I did." He said, kissing me.

"And I'm still single." Luke cried dramatically.

"Don't worry you'll find someone." Ryder said, grinning.

"Don't give me that shit. I mean how can people not want a piece of this." He gestured to his body.

"Because you're a prick?" I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Fair enough." He huffed.

Me and Ryder just chuckled. They placed a huge projector in the middle of the cafeteria and a slideshow of pics started playing on the screen.

They were our yearbook pictures. Some events of our school. I saw a picture of me standing on the stage singing to Ryder, and on it was written 'Best Moment Of The Year'. I smiled at Ryder.

There were some goofy pictures of us. Pictures of proms and parties and football games. They showed a picture of Crystal and me standing and smiling.

My eyes welled with tears. In the end they showed a picture of Crystal. She looked beautiful with her ginger hair flying, her eyes filled with fierceness and determination. A light smirk graced her lips.

'Rest In Peace' was written on her picture. I swallowed my tears. I didn't wanna cry. It was our last day here. Ryder wrapped his arms around me, comforting me. I just sighed deeply and then they shut off the projector and lights came back on. We were all ready to receive our diplomas.

We all wore huge graduation gowns with caps as we we went to our reserved seats in the football field. A huge stage was set up. Our principle and a few other teachers were standing on it.

The class's valedictorian gave a long and inspiring speech. After that they called our names. And we each went towards the stage to collect our diplomas.

After the whole event was over, we all threw our graduation caps in the air and cheered wildly.

Time for the after party!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some rich kid from our school held the after party at their house. The whole house was in a frenzy. People shouting, music blaring. It was a typical high school party.

I sighed sadly as I realized that this is the last party of our high school. A farewell party.

I didn't have many good memories from this school. But I would still miss it. I will miss the day I step foot in this school and started my new life. I will miss the day I first met Ryder. I will miss the day he defended me in front of the whole school. I will miss those auditions for the musical competition. I will miss every single thing.

"You seem lonely." Two arms wrapped around me. I leaned backwards, his familiar scent surrounding me.

"I'm just reminiscing." I said.

He hummed im response as he settled his head in the crook of my neck, kissing it occasionally.

"Can you believe it? This is the last party of our high school." I said.

"Yeah. Even though I didn't spend much time here, I'm still gonna miss all the memories here. I will always love this school." He said.

"Why?" I asked. I mean what kind of person loves their school?

"It's because of this school, that I met you. I befriended you. I fell in love with you. My every favorite memory here are all the ones I've made with you. That's why I love this school. Because I wouldn't have met you if I didn't come here." He said, smiling against my skin.

"I don't know how you do it. How the hell do you always leave me speechless, little bitch?" I said, smiling.

"Would you stop with the nickname?" He growled.

"Never." I chuckled.

"Let's go dance." He said, pulling me in between the sea of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My throat was parched after dancing. I walked towards the kitchen to find something to drink. I turned the tap water on after finding a glass and drank the water. The cool liquid immediately soothed my throat.

"Hails. Can you come with me outside for a second? I need to talk to you." Luke said, entering the kitchen.

"Sure." I said following him outside.

It was hard to get through the sea of bodies. I finally reached the door where Luke was waiting for me. We stepped outside. I took a deep breath, the night air soothing me.

Luke suddenly crouched low on the ground. I jumped a little. He was just tying his shoes. I let out a little sigh. I heard a clipping sound. I looked down to se Luke's fingers grasping my dress.

He just smiled at me and stood up. I shook off the weird feeling.

"Hails I need to tell you something very important okay? Just hear me out..." He was about to continue but some of his drunk friends picked him up and threw him in the swimming pool.

They all cheered wildly and laughed. I waited for him to get out of the pool so that he could continue talking to me. But seeing him in the pool made everyone jump in too. So he basically disappeared in the swimming pool with so many people surrounding him.

I turned around to go inside. A hand wrapped around my arm amd pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said from behind me as a rag was placed on my mouth and I passed out immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnnn!!!

Consider giving it a vote??

Also I bing-watched 2 seasons of Peaky Blinders and IM OBSESSED❤❤ AND CILLIAN MURPHY IS❤ I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM👇

Alsoooo AVRIL LAVIGNE'S NEW SONG IS ABOUT TO DROP IN 2 DAYSSS❤ TWO FREAKING DAYS❤

Question of the day!!

What's your fav subject??

Mine's Biology.

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 38 9
Eric Ryder, an ordinary teenager who faced challenges and struggles in his life. With no one to depend or lean on, he took less care of himself and w...
469 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
21.4K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
1K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...