Sad Song (Lauren/You)

Oleh Maclue

"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that... Lebih Banyak

A/N
~Prologue~
Part 1- Superheroes
Ch. 1 ~A Sky Full of Stars~
Ch. 2 ~The Edge of Tonight~
Ch. 3 ~One Of Those Nights~
Ch. 4 ~Middle of the Night~
Ch. 5 ~Stargazing~
Ch. 6 ~Passing Time~
Ch. 7 ~Hanging by a Moment~
Ch. 8 ~Standing in the Dark~
Ch. 9 ~Rock Bottom~
Ch. 10 ~Real Friends~
Ch. 11 ~Invisible~
Ch. 12 ~Flicker~
Part 2 - Hope and Despair
Ch. 13 ~Angel~
Ch. 14 ~Night Changes~
Ch. 15 ~Wake Me Up~
Ch. 16 ~Fix You~
Ch. 17 ~Love Drunk~
Ch. 18 ~Believer~
A/N
Update on the Update
Ch. 19 ~Nervous~
Ch. 20 ~Youth~
Ch. 21 ~Ghost of You~
A/N
Ch. 22 ~No Filter~
Part 3 - Purpose
Ch. 23 ~Complicated~
Ch. 24 ~Young & Relentless~
Ch. 26 ~Heavy~
Ch. 27 ~Bad Liar~
Ch. 28 ~New Man~
Ch. 29 ~Two Ghosts~
Ch. 30 ~Demons~
Ch. 31 ~Always~
Ch. 32 ~So Close~
Ch. 33 ~Sad Song~
Epilogue
New story
Special Epilogue
I'm back!
New Fifth Harmony book?

Ch. 25 ~Good Life~

583 26 0
Oleh Maclue

"This is creepy, "

"Its not that creepy, "

"Were going to prison. "

"Your thinking too much, "

Y/N doesn't think he's thinking too much in fact he thinks Dylan is not thinking at all. He turn to his other companions in hopes to find some rationality in the group but he only found a nodding head and an excited grin.

"Its only a search anyway, "

"A hunted house! Time for pictures. "

This is a joke, Y/N thought. From a distance he saw a crumbling dark building with two twisted ominous trees on each side.

"Is this part of your plan? " Y/N whispered to Dinah as Dylan and Emma lead the group.

"No, but this is gonna be fun. Lighten up a little. "

Y/N shook his head. The sole of his shoe got caught up in a crack at the stone steps leading to the death house.

"This is not safe, " Y/N said as he steadied himself. "Either we go out in body bags or-"

"Everybody! " Dylan clapped his hands as all of them took a halt outside the abandoned house. "This house was built somewhere in the nineteen century. The house was owned by a lovely family that was liked by everybody - except the Thompson's on the other side. One night when the mother and father of this lovely family left for work, the Thompson family invaded the home and slaughtered everyone. The time the mother and father arrived back home all they saw was three of their children bathe in blood. They say the oldest brother was lacking an arm. A few years later a young couple moved in for a week before moving out after a series of bloodcurdling screams echoing in the night. "

When Dylan was finish telling his ghost story Emma raise an eyebrow unimpressed.

"You brought us here because your too scared to enter by yourself, " It wasn't even a question.

Dylan threw a shock look, "Emma my darling! How could you think of such thing? Did the Gods punished you for belittling a good handsome friend of yours. "

"Is this another one of your schemes then? "

For the first time Y/N saw a serious look on Dylan's face.

"When you put it like that you make me seem like a wrongdoer... "

"Schemes? " Dinah ask.

"Yes, Dyl's crazy idea for adventure. Every time he finds an abandoned house with a history of rich people living in it, he investigates deeper into that house in hopes of leftover treasure. "

"Treasure? Really? " I ask.

Dylan shrug, "Its not like a job, more of a hobby I do. "

"Isn't it illegal? "

"Adventure waits for no man! " With that said Dylan push open the rickety doors and disappear into darkness.

"He ignored my question, " I said to the two girls beside me.

"Don't worry too much, " Dinah patted my shoulders before disappearing inside.

"Are you really going inside? "

Emma sigh, "Someone has to watch over the idiot. " then Emma disappeared inside leaving Y/N alone.

A cold wind slaps Y/N face as he continue staring at the three story house.

"C'mon Y/N! Let's play! "

It was as if the voice whispered beside Y/N. That voice Y/N heard everyday of his life.

"I guess I'm going in then, " Seeing nothing else to do Y/N step in the dark.

For a moment Y/N saw nothing before a flash of light almost blinded his vision.

"What the... " In front of Y/N was the most beautiful chandelier he saw hanging above. Its diamond encrusted lights dance around the entrance. Walking slowly Y/N trace the side handles of the spiral staircase. Its smooth wood was newly wax.

Turning around Y/N went back towards the door but stop. The door that was nearly rotting by termites wasn't anymore in sight. Instead a hard strong looking door was in its place.

"Am I going crazy? "

The scent of freshly baked cookies wafted through the air as the scent of cooked ham invaded Y/N nostrils, it made his stomach grumble but the sight of this new environment made him alert.

Nonetheless he slowly made his way towards the kitchen. Passing the living room, he could see several pictures framed against the carpeted walls. Stopping against one of the best one, a handsome man with blond hair had his arms against a beautiful woman with red hair and red lips. The woman had her arms wrapped against a young girl with innocent eyes as she clutch a teddy bear. Behind them stood two boys with the same defined looks at the handsome man and fiery hair as the mother.

They're a family, Y/N thought with a scary realization. Everything Dylan said earlier came crashing down in one thought.

With a shaky breath Y/N stop outside the kitchen and saw nobody. After taking a look Y/N went towards the dining room with the delicious scent getting stronger.

"Still nobody. " Y/N didn't know which was better; seeing some other people or walking aimlessly hoping not to bump into anyone.

The food on the table looks inviting but Y/N knew better than to munch on it. Carefully he turn around and exit the empty room.

Y/N froze.

In front of him were three young kids. Two of the kids were both young males at their teens. The young girl in the middle was easily still a child.

But what made Y/N gasp was he remembered them. They're the kids in the portrait. And whats more horrifying was the picture had a date underneath: September 19, 1964.

"I'm seeing death. " Y/N chuckle in fear. The trio walked towards him with outstretch arms. Closing his eyes as tightly as he can Y/N waited for the worst. He thought of Lauren and how he hadn't told her everything he wanted to. Self hate builds up in his stomach but it quickly disappeared once he felt hands on his body.

The next feeling Y/N felt was heat. Soft warm heat the slithered around his body. It was as if the heat was eating all of his years of build up pain and stressed.

"W-what " Y/N eyes was wide as he stared at the three kids.

They smiled and spoke in unison, "Face it, "

Sweet darkness envelopes Y/N mind.

•••

"This is all your fault Dylan! "

"Let's all just calm down, "

"Calm down? Y/N is out cold and we don't know even why! "

The warmness Y/N felt earlier was still there but it was more in the shadows of his body. But he can feel almost no past scars or aches in his body.

Y/N open his eyes.

Dinah was trying to calm down a piss off Emma while Dylan is crouching at the ground holding his head.

"Where to next guys? " I ask as I stood up and patted the back of my jeans.

"Y/N? " Dylan ask with guilt filled eyes. "A-are you okay? "

Rolling his shoulders and jumping up and down a couple of times Y/N gives a big smile. "Better than okay. I feel great. "

The three of them look at each other, clearly deciding whether to take Y/N to a hospital and suffer a PR nightmare or take Y/N word.

"Seriously, I feel like I could run a hundred miles without stopping. " Truth be told, it even scares Y/N at how much pure energy is surfing through his body.

"Okay, " Emma nodded, "But if you feel anything is wrong we go straight to the hospital, okay? "

"Alright, sounds fair, "

Before leaving the still dark house Y/N grab Dylan's shoulder and asked him a question that still bothers him.

"Whatever happen to the Thompsons? Did they go to prison? "

Dylan shook his head, "Not exactly. "

Y/N waited as Dylan ponders on the right words to say.

"The police reported that the parents had their revenge on the Thompsons the next day but... "

"But what? "

Dylan pause with his eyes rooted on the rotten house, "The parents killed themselves when they found their children's body. Everyone in the Thompson family was murdered the next day except for the youngest child who was declared innocent. "

"Okay, but then who killed the Thompson family? "

"That's the thing. Nobody knows. "
Y/N felt a chill the longer he stares at the house. He quickly followed Emma and Dinah to the park car with Dylan behind him.

A few hours later Y/N finds himself in one of the most expensive hotels in Miami with only a letter in his hand. His feet shuffling quickly towards the front desk.

"Good evening Sir, " The young man ask with a practice smile, "How may I assist you? "

"Uh, I um have a room under the name of Lavine? " Y/N tried to smile.

"One moment. "

Y/N look around the fancy hotel. Immediately he feels out of place. Not only that he knows it will take months or even a year of saving to actually stay a whole day at this hotel.

"Please follow me Sir, " The man says as he took a key card from under the table.

After a few minutes in the elevator the man showed the key card to a scanner in the door before pushing it open.

"Welcome to the penthouse Mr. Lavine. " The man said with a grin at Y/N stupefied face.

With the key card in Y/N hand the attendee left with an advice that if Y/N ever needs anything the phone is at the table in the bedroom.

Still confuse with the turn of events Y/N takes a needed seat at the sofa in the well lit room. Slowly Y/N unrolls the letter Dinah shoved to him before kicking him out of the car.

Dear Y/N,

Your probably confuse and that's okay. We love you so much that we abandoned you at the number one hotel in Miami. We don't want any paparazzi stalking you so that's why we'll pick you up tomorrow. You can stay there the whole night until eleven'o clock tomorrow morning. Order anything you want. It will all be paid by the bestest - I know its not a word - of friends you'll ever have. Stay cool!

- D-mac, Dyl, Em

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 115 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...
11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
91.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...