My Own Little Bubble

By umme_sariya

when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could l... More

Author's Note
Chapter one- uncle's place
chapter two : meeting him
chapter three : Angel face
chapter four : i hate him
chapter five : 'the deal'
chapter six : moans
Chapter seven : unknown texts
chapter eight : questions
chapter nine : spot
chapter ten : he's coming back
chapter eleven : Breakfast
Chapter twelve : lunch with Mason
chapter thirteen : texts from him
chapter thirteen: messages from the jerk
chapter fourteen: out with the jerk
chapter fifteen: Another text
chapter sixteen: cooking with the jerk
chapter seventeen: nightmare
Author's note.
Chapter eighteen: meeting Ian
chapter nineteen: fucking hate him
chapter twenty: uninvited jerk
chapter twenty-one: texting the jerk
chapter twenty-two: helping the jerk
chapter twenty-three: plans for Mason's birthday
chapter twenty-four: mason's birthday surprise
chapter twenty-six: JUSTIN HARBOUR
Chapter twenty-seven: Emma's PAST.
chapter twenty-eighth: Jerkface asking me out
chapter twenty-nine: jackson. the knight
chapter thirty: "i love you too much to lose you"
chapter thirty-one: PART I
chapter thirty-two: PART TWO. ignoring the badboy
chapter thirty-three: LAST CHAPTER

chapter twenty-five: WARREN MENDO

50 9 0
By umme_sariya

I got up to my alarm roaring his ass of. I got out my bed missing the warmth already. I went to the washroom did my morning routine.

I came out of the bathroom and went down. Only to see mess all around me.
After seeing the mess we made last night. I guess am not going to school today.
Mason is in his room changing probably.  Alice is all done and helping uncle mac in cooking.

"good morning emma. Your not coming to school today?" she said after eyeing me from top to bottom.

"somebody has to clean this mess and i guess I'll do it."
I said.

"you don't have to worry sweety. I'll come back and do it"  uncle mac told.

"that's perfectly fine. I will do it uncle mac." i said him he just sighed but did not argue.

Mason came out of his room. Looking dashing as ever.

"good morning everyone."  mason said

"looks like someone is in a good mood." alcy said staring at mason with a smile on her face.

"ah.. I always am in a good mood little love" mason said while messing alice's hair with his hand.

"mason don't ruffle my hair!!" alice yelled at mason.
He just shook his head.

"why aren't you ready yet emsy?" mason asked me.

"um. I'm gonna clean this mess up and just go back to sleep." i said while yawning
He shook his head.

"are you sure?" he asked once again
I nodded.

_______________________________

After a while mason and alice left. After a few more minutes uncle mac left as well.

The first thing i did is. Start Cleaning the kitchen. Their was baking powder and choco chips all over the place.

I ran upstairs to my room, I grabbed my phone and went back down. I played the music 'on the floor' by Jennifer Lopez.

After a while i was done with cleaning kitchen. 

I sat for sometime to gain some energy.  Coz cleaning is totally not my thing. It is 10'O Clock now. I started scrolling through my news feed on instagram.
Ruyly one of my classmates posted her pic 12 hours ago with her friends. With the caption
#chillingwithmychicks.

Ohh how badly i wish i could be their. I always wanted to go to parties. Have fun with friends, stay in a relationship. A relationship where there is trust. Love. And a little more love.
and later get married to the love of my life.
But my dreams are against me. My life is against me. I hate to admit that i let everyone down. My mom. My family. My friends. Strangers....

I didn't knew i was crying until a drop of water from my eyes came in contact with my hand. I shook my head and rub the tears from the back of my hand. My phone beeped with a message.

It is Jackson.

Jerkface.
Why didn't you come today? Whose there with you? Are you alone?.  why didn't you tel me yesterday that you weren't going to come to school today.

What the actual fuck. Why is he out of the blue so concerned about me?

Me.
Why all of a sudden so concerned about me?

I said.
He read it but didn't reply to it.
After a minute or two their was a beep.

Jerkface.
Am on my way.

Whaaaaat???

Me.
To where?

Jerkface.
To you. Be their in five

Why on earth will he come??

Urgh... Sometimes it's hard to understand him.

True to his words he is here After five to six minutes there was a knock on the door. I peeped through the peephole. It was jackson.

"why are you here Jackson?"  i asked without opening the door and controlling my anger the best i could.

He is freaking bunking the school for me. But why?

"stop acting like a kid and open the  door Emma."

"go back to school."  i said and started walking upstairs to my room.
I hear the door open and close.  I came out of my room and ran downstairs to see who it is.
And it did not surprise me to see an angry looking jackson.
I put my hands on my hips and rose my eyebrows.

"why didn't you come to school today" he said clenching his fists and controlling his anger.

Whoah.... Who is he to ask me that.

"why do i have to answer you. You're no one to me." i said in a cold voice.

His expression changed. His eyes flashed hurt but he quickly replaced it with anger.

"yeah. Right. Am no one to you." he said and stormed to mason's room.

I don't know why  but i am regretting whatever i told him. But still he shouldn't have acted like a possessive boyfriend. And he is not even my boyfriend for crists sake. I hate it when i say things and regret.  Huh....

I really need to distract my mind. So i started cleaning the house. I pulled out all the decorations and put it in a dustbin bag. Pulled all the ballons down and removed the air from it.

It took me a while to do that. Then i put all the birthday hat's in a bag and started sweeping the house..

It was one thirty-five when i was finally done cleaning. And still now. There is no response from Jackson. The door is still closed.

My stomach growled. I didn't have my breakfast yet. I went to the kitchen to see if there is something to eat. There is pancake batter left.  And i am in no mood to burn myself to death. I came to the living room. Sat on the couch. I don't have any option left than going out to have my brunch.

I knocked on mason's door. No freaking response.
I knocked once again. Still no response. Is he alive?

"Jackson i am going out to have my breakfast."
Again
No response

"you can join me if you want to!"

NO RESPONSE. AGAIN
Please remind me Why did i even bother asking  him to join me?
I can walk myself to the store alone. Right.

Wrong. What if he comes out of nowhere and kidnaps me again? What if i get ra...
No no. Be optimistic emma. Nothing is gonna happen. Why did you come here. I came here to overcome my fears. And that's what i am gonna do. Am gonna go out have breakfast and Have a long walk.

Yes. That's what i am gonna do. I turned around and started walking when i heard shuffling inside the room.

"wait" Jackson said.

I ignored and started walking.  He opened the room and grabbed my hand.

"i said wait." he said.

"and why would i do that. You did not answer me when i came to you. Now why do i listen to you." i said as a matter-of-fact

"look. Am sorry ok. I didn't mean to act like that.  I was just worried about you. I am sorry ok." he said his eye's told me that he ment what he told..

"that's ok" i said.

I know that he is expecting an apology in return as well but i wouldn't give him one.

I turned and started walking. Smirking all the while

"hey. You didn't tell me sorry" he said dumb founded.
I chuckled to myself.

"i don't tel sorry jerkface." i smirked and told. Repeating his words back when he invaded my room when i was wearing all the things in world but just a towel tied around my body. He remembered it coz he had a smile on his face. A real smile. He looks too cute when he smiles.
He shook his head.

"you do know i was joking." he said

"but am not." i said and shrugged my shoulders

I started walking. I heard him chuckle which made me chuckle as well. He beat me in walking and is front of me. Oh so he wants it that way. I made a quick run to stay in front of him. And then he started running. I did as well. And boy he is damn good at running. After a few minutes i stopped to catch my breath.  He turned back.

"not so fit angelface" he said and smirked.  I just shook my head.

"being fit isn't my thing jerk" i said while breathing heavily
He chuckled. He came back to me. And then we both started walking.

"so. Why did you come to see me?" i finally asked the question that was lingering on mind

"uh....
Just worried about you. Can we just not talk about it. And talk about something else..?" he said.

Why doesn't he want to talk about it??

"ok... Something else in the sense...  About what?" i asked not knowing what else to say.

"anything and everything" he said.

"and what would that be?"

"let's play twenty questions.  What say?" he said

Yes! I could ask him how he knows my father.

"ok... You first" i said.

"favourite hobby.......?"

What?  Like seriously? Favourite hobby?

"you could have come up with a better question."  i said chuckling to myself.

"come on. I want to know whats your favourite hobby."he said.

Why on earth would he want to know my hobby? 

"i don't know." maybe running from my life... From my friends. My family.

"come on that can't be. You need to have one.."

"my turn" i said not further wanting to continue about that topic.

"favourite super power?" i asked.

And that is the most lamest question.

"uh... My favourite super power. It's not exactly a super power. But i want to be a vampire.  Like you could run miles and miles in a few seconds and have the power of reading minds....  Just think about it. It would be so much fun" he said

"if am not wrong you are talking about Edward Cullen"  i said.

"you are entirely correct madame"  he said with a fake accent.

"uh-mm. You do know if you become a vampire your only food is blood"

"and that's the reason am not a vampire." he said

"you're saying it like you had a choice." i said

"oh. I did" he said winking

He's such a jerk

"ok...."

"ok. So my turn.  it's a bit personal though.  What if i proposed you out of nowhere.  What would your reaction be"

"I don't know. I maybe accept it.." i said. Knowing that he is joking.

Jackson suddenly stopped walking and turned me so that am facing him.
"i love you angelface" he said with a serious tone.

What the fuck.
I'm having a panic attack inside me. No boy dared to propose me accept Ian. And this male..

I hate him and his confidence from the core of my heart. And that would never change.

I don't know what my reaction is coz i hear him laughing his ass off.

"o-oh m-my go-god. You-ur fa-face"  he said in between his laughs.

I started hitting him with all the strength i have.
No result.  He's still laughing.

"shut up jerk. Go tell it to your girlfriend-to-be."

"ohh i just did angelface."

I rolled my eyes at that.

Jerk

"ok so.. My turn. How do you know WARREN MENDO" i asked with a  serious tone this time.

His facial expressions changed it became hard. Cold. When i mentioned my step-father's name. I suddenly regretted asking that question.
And then with a blink of an eye he changed his expression.
"look. We're here. Let's go have something am starving."

He ignored my question. Maybe this wasn't the right time.

we are now in pizza hut. This place reminds me of that picture. Which HE sent me and told that i found a new friend. Referring to Jackson.

We both sat near the window.  A waiter came to us.
"hello. What can i bring you both" he has short  brown hairs. Chocolate brown eyes. He is wearing a balck t-shirt and a denim jeans with an apron on.

"A double cheese capsicum pizza and a coke"  Jackson ordered.

"and for you ma'am"  he asked me.

"one pepperoni pizza and a lemonade" i ordered

He left after writing our order's down.

I'm thinking of asking him again. But refrained.
There is tension in the air. An awkward silence.

I cleared my throat.

"how do YOU know HIM" Jackson asked the question out of the blue breaking the silence.

I wasn't able to form any words... I knew this was coming but hearing those words out loud. It gave me a shrill run down my spine.
I felt nauseous. I didn't want to stay here anymore. It's like he's gonna come here. He's gonna rape me this time.

"emma calm down. You don't have to tell me"
His words were sounding like a blur to me. Slowly my eyes began to drift. My head started spinning and it was like something is being hit on my head.
And i couldn't breath. It was like i am running out of oxygen.
The last thing i heard is Jackson screaming to call ambulance.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
3.3K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
617K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...