Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... More

Not So Innocent
Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Is this really him?
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~
A/N:
A/N

Training... Oh kami...

14.6K 312 131
By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

Shiori's pov.

I yawned as the alarm started going off, rolling over as much as I could with my sore body, and slamming my hand down on the off button. The arm around my waist pulled me back under the warm covers and against the naked chest of my lover.

I smiled, remembering the night before. Neither him nor Kurama went easy on me. Naruto himself was ready for another round but Kurama had wanted to claim so he took over.. for the rest of the night... and noe I ache all over.

"Naru, get up." I sighed. Its already 11 and I want to shower. Hopefully this ache will go away. Sure it hurts. Do I regret it? Not one bit. It was amazing.

"Mn.." Naruto groaned, burying his face into the crook of my neck, taking a deep breath. Then I remembered something.. very important.. we didn't use a condom... Ah hell. I wouldn't mind being pregnant with Naruto's child.... just not at this time.. we just got back and were still searching for Sasuke... I don't know.. But even if I am pregnant.. I'm keeping my baby. Our baby.

I started giggling at the thought of having a baby with Naruto.

"What so funny, love?" Naruto opened an eye, a loving smile on his lips.

"I was just thinking about what it would be like if we had a baby." I answered honestly. "We didn't even use a condom."

Naruto froze. But then grinned widely. "What if I wanted to have a baby."

"Now?"

"Now." I blushed furiously.

"I-I guess.. But were sti-" My words were hushed with a kiss.

"I know. I was just asking. We have more important things to think about right now. It is possible, so well check with Sakura. Your mom would kill me." I laughed, getting up slowly. The blanket fell from my body, as I stood onto my feet. But it didn't go as planned.

My legs turned to jelly, and I fell into Naruto's waiting arms. "We may have gone a little over board." He chuckled. I scoffed.

"I can't feel my legs!" I pouted, arms crossed over my chest. Naruto laughed full out and scooped me up bridal style in his arms and started walking into the bathroom, where he gently set me on the counter and turned to turn on the shower.

I bit my lip, stifling a giggle as his perfect ass was right in front of me.. so I did what anyone would do.. I smacked it.

"Whooo baby!" I laughed. Naruto jumped up and turned around so fast I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.

"You are so paying for that." My eyes widened and my laugh died down, seeing the preditory smirk on his lips and the hunger in his eyed. "Cat got your tongue, huh, baby girl?" I gasped when I was suddenly picked up, Naruto's hands holding me by my thighs, as he stepped into the hot shower.

Lips slammed onto mine, kissing me feverishly.

That's how our morning went. 3 more rounds before we left to meet at the training grounds.

* * * *

"Damn it." My steps faltered, once again as we entered the training grounds.

"Hey!" I glanced in the direction of the voice as Naruto scooped me up into his arms and continued walking."Shiori,.. Are you alright?!" Sakura had a paniced face, as she examined my body.

"I'm fine." I snapped.

"Yo!"

"OH MY KAMI HES ON TIME FOR ONCE!" I threw my hands up and everyone sweat dropped.

"Anyways... Shiori are you ok?" Kakashi asked. Naruto smirked as he let me to my feet, only for them to turn to jelly, and making me fall to the ground.

"Just dandy." Note my sarcasm. "Continue." I crossed my arms over my chest, just sitting there.

"Huh.. This is where we had our first exercise." Naruto commented.

"Your right.. back when.." I trailed off. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Next thing I know I'm being told he tried to kidnap me and take me with him to Orochimaru.

"Sasuke was with us." Kakashi finished. We all went to our emo corners. I bit my lip. "Oh well. Today is very simple." He held up some bells. Two to be exact. "Shiori is out for this one. Its the same as before. Retrieve these bells from me! using any weapon of your choice."

"Why is Shiori out?" Sakura asked.

"She kind of can't walk..." Naruto rubbed the back of his neck, a very pleased look in his eyes but a sheepish smile on his lips.

"Why?" Sakura questioned further.

"Something you don't want to know." I snapped. I'm sure Kakashi already knows because of the smirk on his masked lips.

"Anyway." I sort of zoned out by then, trying stand. I made it and made sure I was stable before leaving for the Hokage heads.

Where do you thin your going, love? Kurama growled inside my head. I rolled my eyes.

To the Hokage heads. I responded simply.

He was quiet as I walked, bumping I to little Moegi. Konohamaru's friend and team mate.

"Miss Shiori!" She gasped.

"Hi Moegi." I smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I was actually looking for you.." She blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

"What is it?" I knee led down, ignoring the pain.

"Well.. there's this boy I really like..but I.." I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"You can't confess. Is that it?" She nodded sheepishly. I knew it. "Is it.. Konohamaru by chance?" I teased. Her cheeks turned even redder. Jack pot!

" I.. But I'm not brave enough.." Moegi mumbled.

"Alright. Follow me." I stood, my legs screaming in protest, and held out my hand which she took. I flash stepped to the Hokage heads and sat down very carefully. "Sit."

Moegi sighed and sat down.

"I remember.. when I was your age, I remember being completely mad at everyone." I started. " My parents left me in this village for my own safety. I couldn't stand people. But I was also staying away for their safety." Moegi looked confused. I smiled. "Watch."

I held out my hand and snow erupted from it, and making patters before falling.

"Wow!" Moegi gaped.

"Its my curse. I have to stay under control to keep everyone safe. From myself." Moegi looked at me with pity. "But then. I was put on a team. With a knuckle head, fan girl, and crazy revenge obsessed emo." We both laughed. "That was when I finally opened up to people outside of my personal family. And somewhere in the time of being with that team... I fell in love." I felt my heart flutter remembering everything.

"Naruto?" I blinked.

"Mhm. We've been together for almost three years. And you know what?"

"What?"

"He loves me for me. He also controls my curse. It was really hard confessing. And I was the one who confessed first." I looked out over the village. "He changed my life though. We were both so scared of rejection we just decided to stay to ourselves until a big incident happened. It brought us closer. And when it finally happened.. We still regret waiting so long." I sighed.

"But.. How did you get the courage?" Moegi twiddled her fingers in her lap.

"That.. Well.. I started confessing to myself in the mirror.. pretending my reflection was Naruto. When that didn't help.. I worked on my biggest fear." I smirked down at the girl who stared at me.

"What's that?"

"Being the center of attention." I laughed. "I was always told that my voice sounded like an angel and it gave me an idea. What if I sang in front of the village? If I could get over that.. I would be able to stand his attention solely on me when I confessed. So every morning I would come here. And I would sing. Right in front of everyone."

"Could you.. Sing?" I glanced at Moegi, smiling.

"Of course." I stayed sitting, humming my beginning tune.

" SHA LA LA itsuka kitto boku wa te ni surunda hakanaki mune ni sotto hikari moete yuke

aitaku naru no shoutou nakitaku naru no junjou natsu no hini tobikonda hotaru wakaeranai

anata wa nani mo iwazu kuchizuke wo nokoshite kizutsuku mama unazui nare kanashii hodo inochi yurameite ita

SHA LA LA itsuka kitto boku wa te ni surunda hakanaki mune ni sotto hikari moete yuke

SHA LA LA itoshiki hito anata mo miete iru no mamayui tsuki ga sotto ashita wo tera shite

tsuyoku tsuyoku kagayaite

kaze ni fukare ni hoto hageshiku naru kokoro ni hagu re sora omoide ga mata yasashiku tomoru

muchuu de kake da shitara uerareru kigashita omoru ku mama te wo nobasu yo setsunai hodo inochi yurameite yuku

SHA LA LA boku wa zutto utau tsuzukete ikuyo furueru mune ni sotto hikari moete yuke

SHA LA LA itoshiki hito anata ni todoku toori hatenai sora ni soto omoi tsugorasete

tsuyoku tsuyoku hibikasete

SHA LA LA itsuka kitto hotaru wa moe tsuki chitte kieyuku mune ni sotto yume yo kagayaite

SHA LA LA itoshiki hito anata mo wasurenai de kirameku natsu ni sotto negai wo kesagete

SHA LA LA itsuka kitto boku wa teni surunda hakanaki mune ni sotto hikari moete yuke

SHA LA LA itoshiki hito anata mo miete iru no mamayui tsuki ga sotto ashita wo terashite

tsuyoku tsuyoku kagayaite"

I looked down, noticing a crowd surrounding the mountain and everyone was clapping.

"Wow. You have a beautiful voice..." Moegi smiled.

"Thank you."

"There you are." I looked up to find Naruto smiling down at me. "I was beginning to worry."

"Your a clone aren't you?" He nodded. "Figures. Still haven't gotten the bells?" He shook his head. "Oh well. I'm going to go home after this."

"Alright." 'Naruto' leaned down and pecked my lips before disappearing. I giggled, a blush adorning my cheeks.

"Kawaii!" Moegi fan girled. We both laughed before she came up with some plan and left, after hugging me to death. I need to talk to mom tomorrow.

I did as promised and went straight home after my time with Moegi. Crawling into bed I waited for Naruto to come home.

Ayame: Soooo... Yep.. He he.. RaWr!
Kakashi: *sweat drops*

Ayame: boop

Kakashi: Ayame's in a weird mood.. She doesn't own Naruto or Naruto characters, or Tomoe or Shiori. Kurama and Naruto own Shiori.. apparently..  Don't forget to Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!

Ayame: RAWR!!! I IS FEROCIOUS! *holds hands out like tiger*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.6K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
3.2K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
7.5K 314 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
814K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...