Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

The Box

1.9K 79 9
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric's POV

I woke this morning in bed alone. Trey wasn't beside me. I got out of bed to get ready for school. I walk in the bathroom and the tub was already fill with bubbles. I put my hand in it and it was still hot. Trey must of fill it for me before he left. I strip out of my clothes and got in the tub. My phone was ringing. I look at the screen it was Derwin. I haven't talk to him since we kiss. I miss talking him and how he gave me so much attention. I heard he broke up with Melanie. I shook the thought of him out of head and got out the shower. I did my hygiene stuff and walk out the bathroom. There was a box on my bed. I walk over to it and open it. It was box full of panties and bras. Some were big and some were small. None of them were my size. I grew very anger. I look deeper into the box and there was pictures of Trey with women in bed naked. In different positions for sex. I look deeper in the box and there was a DVD. I didn't want to watch it but I had to. I went into my living room and the video pop out onto the screen. It was a sex tape of Trey and some girl.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

I began to cry I can't believe Trey cheated on me again. I couldn't watch this anymore. I was getting ready to take it out when I heard Trey call the girls name.

Tremaine: Damn Gabby you must of really miss this dick.

Gabby: You know I did.

The video ended and it went to another part. It was Trey and some other girl. I look closer and it was Helen. I couldn't take this any more. I took the DVD out. I walk back to my room and got dress. I think I'm going to pay Trey a little visit.

Tremaine's POV

I was at a meeting with my team going over album sales, tour, promo, and time off. I need this time off so I can take Lyric to Paris. She has always talk about going but she never had the money to go. There was knock on the door. I got up and open it. It was Lyric.

Tremaine: Hey baby.

Lyric: Move. She said angrily.

She start walking to Gabby. She pull Gabby out of her chair by her hair and start punching her face. She was slapping her and beating the hell out of her. Gabby start fighting back. I pull Lyric off of Gabby and she still tried to fight her. Gabby was mess up. Her nose was bleeding her hair was mess up and she had a black eye. There was weave on the floor and it wasn't Lyric's. My baby is all natural. I took Lyric outside so Gabby could calm down and can stop the bleeding from her nose. I put Lyric down and she slap me in my face. Damn she hit like a man.

Tremaine: What the hell was that for.

Lyric: You cheating bastard. Sleeping with Gabby and Helen then making a video of it. You are disgusting. This relationship is over. She pull her promise ring off and throw it at my face. She ran out the building. I was just shock. I had no idea what she was talking about. I never made video of Helen and Gabby having sex with me. I pick up the ring and ran after Lyric. She was in the parking lot she had a baseball bat in her hand. She was next to my car. This isn't going to end well.

Lyric: You wanna fuck other bitches Trey.

She the back window of my Lamborghini.

Lyric: Then make a video of it.

The goes both my side windows.

Lyric: I FUCKING HATE YOU TREMAINE ALDON NEVERSON.

There goes my front window.

Tremaine: Lyric stop.

Lyric: Why should I you didn't stop fucking those hoes. When you fucking cheated.

Tremaine: Baby I didn't cheat. I said trying to hold her. She just push me off. She reach in her pocket and pull out a lighter.

Tremaine: Lyric don't do it. I didn't cheat on you.

She didn't listen she pull out a cigarette and smoke it then she threw it into my car. The car was lite up in flames. Lyric just walk away. I was just shock that she did that. I ran after her I grab her by her hand.

Tremaine: Baby stop please. I don't know what your talking about I never cheat on you since that incident with Helen. Just talk to me please.

Lyric: Here.

She gave me box.

Lyric: I hope you had fun fucking those stupid ass trifling fake ass thot ass hoes. You fucking bastard.

Tremaine: Lyric please don't leave me. I don't know what your talking about.

Lyric: Your stuff will be outside when you get home. Be there by 6 or I will burn them.

She got in her car and drove away. I don't know what just happen. All I know is who ever ruin my relationship is going to pay. I walk back in the building. Everyone was looking at me.

Forest: Damn what the hell did you do to her.

Kevin: Yea I knew Lyric had some black in her. She pull off some Angela Bassett shit.

Tremaine: Shut the fuck up Forrest I'm not in the mood.

Gabby: You need to control your bitch Tremaine.

Tremaine: Don't call her a bitch. Your the problem she is mad at me you stupid hoe.

April: Look can everyone calm down right now please.

Tremaine: No ma I'm not going to calm down. I don't know what I did even did.

Gabby: I'm suing the bitch.

Tremaine: GABRIELLA YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW. YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON THAT LYRIC ITS WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I DONT WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. NOW LEAVE.

Gabby: That how you feel Tremaine. I knew you longer then that bitch did. We have been best friends since we were in diapers. You want to let that all go for some hoe.

Tremaine: Call her a hoe again I swear to God I will (gco)

April: TREMAINE YOU ARE NOT GONNA HIT HER. I RAISE YOU BETTER THEN THAT. Gabriella can you just leave please.

Gabriella left. I was piss right now. I don't have Lyric right now. She is piss at me for something I didn't do.

Kevin: What's in the box?

Tremaine: I don't know.

I open the box and there was panties and bra's in it. I look deeper in the box and there was a DVD. I put the DVD in the DVD player and turn the tv on.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

April: OMGS my eyes. My mom ran out the room with her eyes close. The video was of me and Gabby having sex. The video continue and it was Helen and I having sex.

I got mad I punch the wall then kick the tv. These videos were when Helen and gabby and me were in a relationship. I never remember making a sex tape. They must of set the camera up so I couldn't see it. I have to tell Lyric this.

Tremaine: Forrest give me your keys.

Forrest gave me his keys. I ran out the room and to his cars. I got in and drove off. I have to get Lyric back.

I drove into the driveway and I saw Lyric's car pulling up. I got out the car and ran to Lyric.

Tremaine: Baby I know you don't want me here but listen. That video was when gabby and Helen were in a relationship with me. I can prove it.

Lyric: No I don't want to watch that video again Trey it hurts to much. Just accept the fact that you cheated.

Tremaine: I didn't cheat just please give me one last chance. Please baby I love you.

Lyric: Fine I hate it when you look at me in those eyes.

THANK YOU GOD. We walk into the house. Lyric sat on couch. I put the DVD in the player and sat next to Lyric.

Lyric: Why am I watching this.

Tremaine: Look I have braids in my hair.

Lyric: OMGS you do baby I'm so so so so so sorry. Please forgive me.

She said hug me tight and crying.

Lyric: I'll do anything pleaseee.

Tremaine: Anything.

She had this scare look on her face. Like she knew I was gonna tear that ass up. I wasn't I just wasn't gonna do anything I'm just gonna kill her with kindness till she breaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 10
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...
80K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...