"BAD & BLASSY" | A YG STORY.

By dehdeh78

Laniyah Blair Jones a bad, rich and "Blassy" women from the Westside meets Bompton rapper "YG" As the their... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Flights & Thoughts
Chapter 2: Settling in
Chapter 3: day full of lyfe
Chapeter 4: Rams Game
Chapter 5: chilled night out
Chapter 7: Greetings
Chapter 8: "Were goinggg Shopping!"
Chapter 10: The Diamond ball pt. 1
Chapter 11: The diamond ball pt. 2
Chapter 12: After party
Chapter 13: another game
Chapter 14: home meal ;)
Chapter 15: late Night Studio sessions
Chapter 16: Breakdowns
Chapter 17: YG DAY
chapter 18: YG DAY PT.2
Chapter 19: High Blass B-bash
Chapter 20: Meeting Mama
Chapter 21: Ex's Attempt
Chapter 22: Dramas
Chapter 23: holloween
Chapter 24: Fuck ups
Chapter 25: lazy days
Chapter 26: Jelous much?
Chapter 26: together but better.
Chapter 28: bitch9ine
Chapter 29: Got bail?
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: 4hunnid
Chapter 32: Life changes
Chapter 33: Boolin
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: EXPLENATIONS & LOSSES
Chapter 36: UAE
Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE
Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO
Chapter 39: KELLY
Chapter 40: SKRT
Chapter 41: NOT TO BE
Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"
Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"
Chapter 44: THUGS DIAMOND
Chapter 45: Y$B
Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN
Chapter 47: 'NYE'
Chapter 48: BITCH
Chapter 49: FUCKNG
Chapter 50: "RODEO"
Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"
Chapter 52: "BLUB"
Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"
Chapter 54: OVERWHELMING
Chapter 55: MURDER
Chapter 56: SALAD
Chapter 57: "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT"
Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES
Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN
Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.
SEQUEL

Chapter 6: Photographs

3.2K 68 0
By dehdeh78

YG

It was now 1:30am me and laniyah were going out to eat. I decided to take her to LA Prime the fanciest restaurant. It took about 15 minutes to drive there from the club. It wasn't too far, plus I ain't take no bitch here. Because my pride be strong so she lucky I'm vibin and fuckin wit her.

Soon as we got there and I gave my keys to valet, I can't have my baby parked on the street like that. Lani & I hopped out of the wagon and made our way over to the restaurant.

We soon get to the door, opening it for her and letting her go before me.
Walking over to the desk we find out where out reseverved seats are.

"Name sir" the waitress asks

"Keenon" I said

"Ok your sitting outside on table 17" he smiles

"Thanks man" I say

We heard over to our table and being the gentleman I am I pull out her chair for her to sit. A nigga was looking at that as—

I soon rushed over to my seat and sat down plopping the whole towel over my lap. She did the same.

"So miss laniyah I've been waitin on this night right here" I laugh

She laughs "I mean I was pretty excited" she giggles

I look at her admiring her face.

A smile takes over mines.

"Keenon, keeeenooonn" I snap out of my thoughts while she talks.

"Yeah sorry I was just admiring yo smile"I smiled and winked at her.

The waiter soon came and gave us our menu. We had already knew what we wanted to get. So then we made our order and the waitress left.

"Tell me about your self" I ask her

"Well I'm 23 years old, I have 3 siblings but I'm only close with 1 one them which is nip. The other two are..I don't know i haven't seen them in god knows how long but my parents are Cassie and you might know nasir Jones—"

As soon as she said his name I quickly thought of her father. I knew him he was the biggest drug lord in all of everything. I ain't know if she knows this stuff.

"—I grew up on slauson and I own a huge company that I nip and I run, but it's all nip"

"You hold to own and got yo own practically..I like that shit, some of these bitches out here be doin nothing and got nothing goin for they self"
I said, I liked a lady that had some of her own and she got some going for herself. Ain't no bum

"Yeah it depends and you just gotta handle shit the right way..you know" she said nodding.

Then grew a silence.

"Tell me about yourself Mr Yg" she said as she tilted her head.

"A youngin from the hood. Raised on that type of shi, growin up hard and shit. but me and moms close I have a daughter harmony I'm 28 years old & I rap.. been shot 5 times.. My baby girl keeps me sane doe" I said

"I've had problems in the past where my baby momma embarrassed me in front of the media, I ain't trust that ho ever again." I continued as I look in her eyes. I'm feelin this girl

"Hell Yeah that shits embarrassing, but I hope you don't go through that no more" she smiled as the food came.

2 hours later

LANIYAH

I felt kinda bad for Keenon he been through so much. This whole 2 hours we sat here and talking about everything about ourselves.
We decided to go to a club and drink for abit
We had the time of our lives.
Slow grind came on and this nigga grabbed me from the back as I grinded on him, and you know I felt a lil something. we were both so wasted. His head sunk into my neck giving me kisses along my jawline. We continued to party after.

After a while we had left the restaurant and when in his car, we had a few drinks so we're we're both a little tipsy but it was safe for Keenon to drive.

As he drove i look at him and I think to myself that I don't know if I should tell him that I have feelings for him just yet.
We arrive at his house and he takes me to his bedroom he goes straight to his bathroom I suppose As I wait on his bed for him.

He then came out in no shirt and some basketball shorts. He came and laid on the bed next to me. He forced me down on the bed with him, witch leaves no space between us as his arms are tightly around me.

He cleared his through and put his hand on my hand as he slid his fingers between my hands. So that we were holding hands.

He looked me in the eyes and said

"Lani your a bool women, I fuck wit you on the heavy. I'm fuckin wit you babygirl"

I smirked.

"Keenon thank you for a great night firstly, secondly I admit I'm kinda feeling you" I smile and say it seductively while putting my hand on his face as my over one wraps around his neck.

He looks at my eyes then at my lips.

He leans in and his lips touches my lips he pulls me so our bodies are touching. I wrap my legs around his waist while his hands slip on my ass and squeezes it and feeling on it. He slaps my ass hard making me moan to make him slip his tongue into my mouth. We continued to kiss like it was war in there. His hands slip underneath my bra top and grips my breast. I knew where this was heading i didn't want this just yet.

"K-Keenon" I sat as he kissed my neck and I push him away.

"We gotta stop" I didn't want this to be a one night stand.

He nods

I was still pretty drunk so while he was laying down I decided to sit on him while my back faces him. My pants were already off and I had on some red panties. I do a lil twearkin as I feel his bulge through his pants.

"Yeahhh girl" he slurrs as I laugh

I lay down on him as we both fall asleep.

Next morning
11:30am

YG

I open my eyes to lani sleeping on me as I look down she only has her panties on and that bra thing she was wearing. I smirk as I feel on her ass. I look over and grab my phone and go on insta as I look through my feed I was tagged in something I decided to look.

I pressed on the post as it loaded.

It was me and lani in my g wagon, and a couple pictures of us in the club. I was kissing all over her while grabbing that ass.
The title for the post was
"Rapper yg getting comfy with Nas daughter" oh shit when her father see this I'm dead I gotta wake her up.

I start getting messages from some hoes man they never leave a nigga alone.

Lani wakes up and starts kissing on my chest as she makes her was up to my neck.

"L-lani I gotta show you something" I said man this girl got me stuttering and shit.

"Yeah" she said as a moan

Damn baby forget about these pics I thought in my head

"Look" I showed her the phone and the photos
She quickly sat up while my hands still on her.

LANIYAH

o my goodness

"Keenon if my father sees these he's going to kill me" she says with wide eyes as she takes my phone looking at the photos.

YG

I could tell she was very scared of what her brother and father would say.

" I ain't mean for any of these photographs to come out" I hug her tightly kissing her forehead.

I can feel her wet tears on my chest.

"Cmon what u wanna do know?" I ask her

She lifts her head up as she looks up at me and hugs me while kissing me.
I got confused

"Keenon I'm just scared of what my brothers gonna think of me sleeping around with his friends" she said

"But we ain't do none" I said

She sighed "i know".

She said as she walked into the bathroom while I slap that ass hard and damn that shit jiggles.

"KENOONNN OUCHHH" she screams in pain
As I laugh.

TO BE BONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 37
Arianna Spells is a sophomore at Paramount High School . With her over protective parents she still has a lil freedom. She mange her singing hobby...
564K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) Β© COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
32.7K 383 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...