The Eye of the Storm

By demiwitch1

{Book Six} {HarryPotter and Avengers Crossover} Relationships. The one thing Kendra Barton was still struggli... More

Will I Ever Finish a Letter?
Long Live the King
Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts
Growing Apart
Lavender Happened
Skipping Class
Happier
Cold Truth
Two Weeks?
Girl (and Guy) Talk
Slughorn Party
Shut Up About Malfoy
Invitation
Screw Him
Home is Where the Heart is
Who the Hell is Daisy?
I Want Both
Placebo Effect
Out of my Depth
A Crossed Line
The last Single Pringle
Closure
What is Happening?
Why is it Always Aliens
Inevitable
Five Weeks Later
Concrete Hope
Prep Time
It will be Worth it
Snap
After the End
Re-entering Society
Perks of Almost Dying (a lot)
Settling In
Amateur Assassins
Bat to the Head
Drama
No More Second Chances
Regroup
Love and Loss
Third Funeral
New Book is Out

Interlude

1.8K 73 3
By demiwitch1

I was spit out in the air vents of SHIELD. I looked down at the people walking around under me, and realized how long I had been gone. I quickly dropped from the air vents, hoping no one would notice me. The new SHIELD HQ had a nice vibe to it. The walls were made of red brick, and the place seemed to be underground. The walls that divided almost every room were made of glass. I went to what used to be the science lab, hoping to find Jemma and Fitz there.

When I entered the room, the first thing I noticed was they had turned it into a large storage area. I guess with so many more people it needed to expand. Now that I was thinking about, why were there so many people? The next thing I noticed was the blood on the ground. I ran into the corner, where Fitz's body lay.

Blood was pouring from his wrist, we lay— stiff— on the ground. I looked closer, and bent down over him. Why was he stiff? I realized to late, as his hand shot forward, grabbing my arm. I saw a flash of metal exposed under the cut skin.

I pulled back, grabbing a stray bucket and slamming it onto his arm until he— it, let go. I whipped around, when A hand cracked against my skull.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey Everyone, so this probably could have gone in the end of last chapter, but I didn't plan well enough.

Forever and Always,

Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.5K 77
"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black's third year where she realizes her feel...
308K 6.1K 57
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (Also, I will be using the story that unfolds in the movies, not the books, so...
10.6K 489 22
Harry Potter has been through some things in his sort life. His parents were killed by Lord Voldemort when he was just a baby, he spent ten years wit...
105K 3.4K 32
《Avengers and Harry Potter Crossover》 《Book 4 of Series》 Emotional baggage is hard to put down, but Kendra Barton is determined to do so, for her fou...