Arranged? ➸ MinSung ꪜ

By minsunq

In which a boy is forced into an arranged marriage with a girl, but what happens when he starts falling for h... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
tags
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0

3.1

23.5K 1.6K 885
By minsunq

Those few days had passed quickly and now it was the day of Minho's birthday. Jisung was not mentally prepared for what he and Felix and planned, which was mostly just Felix.

It was currently three in the morning—yes he was up at this time, an order from Felix. Plus it was technically Minho's birthday.

Felix's plan was for Jisung to climb into Minho's room from his window, when Jisung asked why the window and not the front door he explained that it would be more cheesy and romantic. But Jisung wasn't for this idea so Felix had to change up his plans a bit.

Jisung was currently sitting on a bench, at a park, at three in the morning. He sighed and pulled out his phone, going to text Felix.

[me]:
Felix, is Minho coming?

[felix]:
Yes yes, be patient

[felix]:
He said he was leaving about 5 minutes ago

[me]:
Alright

Another five minutes had passed and Jisung almost fell asleep on the bench, he was tired and it was so early—or late?—and he needed sleep. But the sound of someone walked towards him woke him up. He turned to the noise and saw a
figure walking to him, he smiled.

"Felix—?" The person, who was Minho, called out.

Jisung stood up and waited for Minho to get to him, and once he did he stopped completely. "What the hell."

"Hey, now I know you must be mad—Felix telling you to come out and meet him at three a.m. on your birthday and then seeing me instead, but let me explain okay?" Jisung quickly pleaded.

Minho glared at him and crossed his arms, "fine. Only cause I came all this way and I'm curious—wait how did you know it was my birthday?"

Jisung smiled and looked to the ground, "Felix told me, don't ask how he did, he just did." He looked back up at Minho, looking at his face that was barely visible from the darkness around them. "He also told me that your favorite animal is a cat, which I found really cute actually—and that you've always wanted to get one but you couldn't cause your dad is allergic. I didn't get you a cat—though I would have if you lived alone but that's for another time, for now though—I hope this will be enough," he pulled out a stuffed toy cat from behind his back. It was orange and had white spots over it in random places.

Minho stared at Jisung in shock. He looked at the stuffed cat that Jisung held out and he slowly took it from him, looking at it. He smiled softly, looking back up at Jisung, "Ji—"

"No I'm not done yet," Jisung cut him off and stepped closer to the boy. "Felix also told me about your plan," when he said this, Minho's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "I get why you would want to use me to get revenge on your sister, you were hurt and I get that. As much as I don't want to help you with your plan, I will because I don't want to marry your sister, I can't live with marrying someone I don't love, or even like for that matter."

Minho looked to the ground as he listened to Jisung talk, he took everything in and sighed. He nodded, "I'm sorry," he said in a quiet voice, but Jisung still picked it up.

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything, I've been so horrible and annoying, not giving you a chance to be friends, trying to use you in hopes to get revenge on my sister, I'm sorry for all of it," Minho confessed, looking back up at Jisung with a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

Jisung couldn't hold himself back anymore, he took another step forward and wrapped his arms around Minho. He pulled him close and hugged him tightly, rubbing a hand up his back comfortingly. "It's alright, I forgive you for being an ass."

Minho scoffed and laughed softly, shaking his head. "You say you forgive me and then you call me an ass? Thanks," he leaned closer to Jisung, wrapping his arms around him.

Jisung smiled in content, "so I'll help you and you'll help me, that means we'll fake a relationship?"

Minho nodded, laying his head against Jisung's shoulder, "and after, you'll leave me alone."

Jisung pulled away in surprise, staring at Minho, "what—"

"What? I don't like you—"

"Felix told me that if you say that to say 'stop lying'," Jisung told.

Minho frowned and pushed Jisung away from him, "whatta bitch—oh yeah I'm curious on how Felix told you all this."

Jisung laughed slowly, taking a step away from Minho. "I saw him and Changbin at the mall, got confused, so he explained it and his plan and everything else to me."

Minho nodded, "Felix had a plan?"

"This," Jisung said.

"This?"

"This was his plan."

Minho hummed, looking back down at the cat in his hands. He looked at Jisung and grabbed his wrist, pulling him with him. "You're walking me home, it's dark."

Jisung followed him, trying not to fall, "alright—but I'll still have to go home myself—"

Minho shook his head, "we have a plan of our own, right? You're staying the night. But you're sleeping on the floor."

Jisung pouted but nodded anyways.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I HOPE MINHO HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LIKE WOWIE WHAT A CUTIE UWU

So after doing an update everyday for the past 5 days, imma take a little bit of a break from updating this story– I'll get back to updating my nomin fic and maybe post a new fic too?👁👁

102518

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
172K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
63.6K 2.9K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
114K 5K 33
Han Jisung wants nothing more than his own little family. A marriage, a child, a place to call home... Desperate and ready to get what he wants, he...