Another Ring(Aragorn love sto...

By JaspersWife2

See what happens when there is another ring that was made along with the one Ring.And this ring has been turn... More

Character
Seeing Gandalf Again
Meeting The Hobbits
Aragorn's P.O.V
Scouting And Saving Frodo.
Gandalf's POV
Talking To Aragorn
Council Meeting 2
Before The Journey
A Little Show Before The Journey.
The Journey Begins!
The Draken.
Facing Goblins And A Cave Troll.
Author's Note
Fallen
Author's POV
The Dark Forest And A Surprise.
Rohan!
King's Decision
Aragorn's Dream
The Great Creature's
Caladwen Is Back
Author's Note
Light Worries And Éomer Falls In Love
Victory! To Isengard!
Seeing Two Hobbits
Back In Rohan
The Vision.It Is Time.
Ready For War
The Sword And Under The Mountain.
War And Find Out A Surprise
Aragorn's POV
Caladwen's POV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Council Meeting 1

9.1K 155 30
By JaspersWife2

It was morning and today is the day of the council meeting for the ring.I am wearing a light pink dress and shoes to match.Elrond wants me to wear one of my crowns,so I put on a silver crown.

I started walking down the hall to the meeting place.I saw Frodo around the halls.

Me: "Are you lost,my dear Frodo?"

He smiled when he saw it was me.

Frodo: "Yes, I can't find the meeting place."

Me: "Well it is a good thing that I am here because I am also going there."

I held out my hand.

Me: "Would you like to walk with me?"

Frodo: "I would love too."

He smiled and took my hand,then we started walking to the place that held the meeting.When I got there with Frodo, my Haru came up to me and hugged me.

Elrond: "Look and you might see some old faces once again.

I looked around and saw Legolas from Mirkwood and Golín one of my old dwarf friends.Golín looked at me and smiled.

Me: "Golín! My dear friend."

I hugged him and we laughed.

Golín: "Ah, it's good to see you to lassi."

Me: "How is my darling godson?"

Golín: "Oh, you won't even recognize him."

He brought a young dwarf next to him.

Golín: "This is Gimli.Gimli do you remember that I told you that you had an elf for a godmother?"

Gimli: "Yes."

Golín: "Well this is her, Gimli meet you're godmother.Caladwen Almárëa, The Lady Of Purity."

I smiled at him while a smile turned on his shocked face.

Gimli: "Me godmother is The Lady Of Purity."

Me and Golín laughed.Gimli hugged me.I looked at my Haru who was smiling at us,I saw him gesturing me to take my seat.

Me: "I will talk to you both after the meeting."

I kissed both of them on their heads, then I took my seat.Frodo was in between me and Aragorn.

Elrond: "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old...you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor..Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction.None can escape it.You will unite, or you will fall.Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom."

He looks at Frodo.

Elrond: "Bring forth the Ring, Frodo."

Frodo looked at me nervous.I smiled at him and gave him a little nod yes.He got up and placed the Ring on the stone.He then walked back to his seat, I wrapped my arm around him.

???: "So it is true."

Man: "The doom of Man."

???: "It is a gift."

Here we go! I thought,my ring knows all the names that are in this meeting.And it was Boromir from Gondor who is the most infected by the Ring.My ring keeps telling me to keep a watchful eye on him.

Boromir: "A gift to the foes of Mordor.Why not use this Ring?"

I looked at Gandalf why Boromir was talking.Gandalf can you hear me? I thought to him.Yes, my dear.What is it you want to say he thought.My ring keeps telling me to keep a watchful eye on Boromir, for he is more infected by my rings twin I thought to him.And keep an eye on him we shall he thought.

Aragorn: "You cannot wield it.None of us can.The One Ring answers to Sauron alone.It has no other master."

Boromir: "And what would a Ranger know of this matter?"

Before I could even speak Legolas beat me to it.

Legolas: "This is no mere Ranger.He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn.You owe him your allegiance."

Frodo looked up at me shocked while I smiled and put my hand on Aragorn's shoulder.Boromir looks at Aragorn and then looks at me.

Boromir: "Aragorn.This is Isildur's heir?"

Legolas: "And heir to the throne of Gondor."

Me: "Yes, I find him quit attractive."

I saw Elrond and Gandalf smirk at me.

Boromir: "And you are?"

Legolas: "She is Caladwen, The Lady Of Purity.Show her some respect."

Aragorn: "Havo dad, Legolas. (Sit down,Legolas.)"

He sits down.Boromir looks at Aragorn.

Boromir: "Gondor has no king.Gondor needs no king."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 4 7
What happens when two different people meet and fall in love?
24 1 24
When a wizard falls in love, what happens?
27.2K 587 37
When two friends come together again they start to fall in love again, but will it work.
65 10 11
What happens when a boy and a girl with secrets hiding in their blood and start to fall fall in love in each other? Find out now!