One love, One Dream, One dire...

By Biebrauhl1D

Megan was just a normal irish directioner before she met Harry and exchanged numbers, Will Megan and harry fa... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: - I can't loose you.-
Chapter 30:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 31: -yes or no?-
read:
Epilogue!
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
READ

Chapter 19:

9.2K 45 26
By Biebrauhl1D

A/N: thankyou for reading all along! Means a lot to me :) Sorry if theres mistakes.

Vote & comment :D 

-Katie x

*Harry's POV* 

I had a horrible sleep last night, I couldn't sleep I was too worried about today, I don't ever want to loose Megan, she means the entire world to me.

"Uh what time is it?" She puffed.

"9am, the appointment is at half 9 right?" 

"Yeah, i'm just going to go into the shower."

"okay."

I walked out to the living area no one else was up, I needed to talk to someone else. I walked into Liams room knocking on the door.

"Liam?"

"yeah?" he said whining.

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Yes of course wha'ts wrong?!" 

"Megan's going to the doctor again today he results are back, I don't want to go i'm too scared." I said sitting down on his bed.

"But you have to go she needs you, it's probably nothing, even though she has lost so much weight lately. Don't worry just go, you will be fine. Does anyone else know?"

"No, they don't so don't say anything either. Thank you for being there for me Liam." I sighed.

"It's going to be alright don't worry." He smiled.

"Thanks, sorry for waking you up go back to sleep." 

"Okay!" 

I walked back out and Megan was sitting htere waiting. 

"Ready?" I said trying not to sound scared.

"Yep." She said popping the 'p'

We got another taxi to the doctors and waited for the doctor to call us. 

*Megan's POV* 

I sat there in the waiting room tapping my bony finger off my leg, I was so worried. I looked at Harry and he gave me a shaky grin, what am I doing to this poor boy? having him worry about me 24/7 it needs to stop.

"Megan Parkers?" The doctor called.

"Okay coming."

I went in and sat on the chair hand in hand with Harry, i was squeezing his thumb he kept looking at the ground.

 "So Megan, as I told you yesterday the results came back.." The doctor said while getting some sheet of paper with writing on it.

"yeah i know.."

"Well it appears that you have some cancerous cells, found mainly in your stomach area, so that would explain your lack of hunger and not being able to keep your food down."

"What! So your basically saying she has stomach cancer?" Harry interrupted.

"I'm afraid so."

My heart stopped, i was shaking and tears started flowing down my face, i'm a young girl why do i deserve this? I've done nothing bad in my life. I don't deserve this. NO.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" I snapped.

I was so confused, my emotions were all over the place, I was angry sad, heartbroken,scared all at the same time.

"We are going to have to send you to hospital for a scan of your stomach, but we have cought the cancer early so you will be fine, You will have to start radiotherapy and chemo."

"Okay when?"

"next week sometime i'll be in touch." 

"Okay thank you for your time!" Harry fake smiled.

We walked out and none of us said a word until we got in the car and Harry just hugged me.

"No matter what babe we will get through this, i'm here for you. It's alright I love you!" Harry said hugging me tightly.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Do you want to forget about it until next week the scan or do you want to talk about it?"

"Forget about it."

"okay no problem"

The rain belted off the taxi window, as we made our way to the beach. 

"Harry I don't care aymore lets go swimmig!" 

"Okay!" He laughed.

I left my bag behind and ran out of the car and straight into the sea hand in hand with Harry, I didn't care about my clothes, nothing. I just wanted to spend time with Harry.

*Harry'sPOV*

The rain was running down my face as I stood there in the middle of the ocean kissing Megan, the paps were watching but I didn't care, I just wanted to be with her.

"Think we should get out!" She laughed shivering in the cold.

"Yeah, lets." 

Her smile was so genuine, perfect. It made my hear race and my stomach tingle. 

When we got back into the taxi and the driver thought we were crazy..

"Harry don't tell anyone I don't want anyone to know, except Liam ok." She whispered.

"Okay, when are you going to ring you mother?" 

"Tonight, i'm still thinking of what to say to her."

I felt so bad I told Caroline that I would take care of Megan now she has stomach cancer. She is going to hate me now, she will want Megan to go home..

"She's going to want you to go back home."

"I know, but I won't." 

"Are you sure?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, the doctor said i'm going to get better so whatever, where I am in the world won't change the future or what's going to happen to me."

"Yeah, don't worry i'm going to take care of you." I smiled.

"Glad to know." She said rubbing her hand over her promise ring.

We got back to the tour bus and everyone was out except Niall and Amy. They were huddled up on the couch laying there. 

"God the two of you are drownded what happened?!" 

"We went swimming, kinda." I laughed.

The two of us went into the bedroom to get changed, I gave Megan some shorts and one of my t-shirts to wear because i know she likes that.

"Harry my top is stuck to me, help me get it off." 

I took off the two ends wuite easily, she must be really weak.

"Do you want to lie down?" 

"Yeah, i'd love that." She said getting into bed.

"okay, sweet dreams." I said kissing her on the forehead.

When I walked back out Amy and Niall had gone so I went on twitter, and tweeted: 

'Long day today!'

Within seconds my mentions were blowing up, I followed a few fans then searched 'Harry and Megan today'

There was pictures of us leaving the doctors, at the beach and even one of me handing her clothes in the bedroom a few minutes ago. I was so sick of the paps. 

I tweeted again :

'So sick of these paps folowing me around!!'

I signed out, as Liam came home and I needed to talk to him.

"Liam, I need to talk to you!" 

"How did it go?"

"It turns out that Megan has stomach cancer, they said they have cought it early so she might be okay." I said tears streaming down my face.

"She's going to be fine man." Liam said his face dropped as he hugged me.

I can't believe i'm crying on Liams shoulder I need to be stronger, stronger for Megan.

"I hope so, i don't know what i'd do if I lost her, there would be no point in living."

"Don't talk like that! She is going to be fine!" Liam reasurred me.

"I hope so I really do, I'm going to lie down, i'll talk to you later." 

I walked into the bedroom lying next to Megan watching her sleep, thinking of how much she means to me and how I want to be with her, forever. I fell asleep a while after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

311K 7.7K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
142K 6.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...