𝔔𝔲𝔒𝔒𝔫 𝔒𝔣 β„Œπ”’π”žπ”―π”±π”° (...

By bluerose1090

(THIS IS A REWRITE) Note: I want to warn that since I have gotten better, I have also became aware that I ne... More

β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔬: π”“π”¦π”žπ”«π”¬
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒: 𝔅𝔒𝔀𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀𝔰
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯: π”Žπ”’π”’π”­ ℑ𝔫 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔑
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒: 𝔓𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔦𝔡: 𝔔𝔲𝔒𝔒𝔫'𝔰 π”π”žπ”΄
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫: 𝔄 π”‡π”¬π”΄π”«π”΄π”žπ”―π”‘ π”–π”­π”¦π”―π”žπ”©
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱: ???
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒: 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔄 π”‡π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ?
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔒𝔫: π”π”žπ”‘ π”šπ”¬π”―π”©π”‘
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«: π”–π”žπ”«π”¦π”±π”Ά
⚠️ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒: ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔯 𝔗π”₯π”žπ”« 𝔅𝔒𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫: π”˜π”«π”’π”΅π”­π”’π” π”±π”’π”‘ π”Šπ”²π”’π”°π”±
I'm Not Dead!
AH I'M SORRY
ah it sucks being sad
Alright Ya'll
fuck life dude + something else?
Y'all
New Chapter Is Coming Soon
Okay Update
im not dead
still having issues
somethin soon ;)
Christmas Special
lmao im not dead
lets talk.

β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔒𝔫𝔒: 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔐𝔒𝔒𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀

2.1K 33 28
By bluerose1090

"Y/N hurry up already!" Y/N's boss, Belle yelled. Y/N had just finished putting on their shoes and began running down the stairs to meet up with their boss a the door. 

"Well look at you, the brat does have good taste." She smiled at Y/N and they frowned. 

"Ah! before I forget!" Belle grabbed something beside her and looked at Y/N. She then handed a collar to Y/N, a shock collar to be exact. 

"Why do I need this?" Y/N asked. 

"It's so you don't misbehave! Now put it on!" She raised her voice, Y/N flinched and slipped in onto their neck. Y/N felt a click, Y/n didn't know what it was. 

...

They arrived at the infamous Villainous Inc. Belle looked down at you. 

"You need to cheer up, if you're like this the whole time, when we get back I'll give you something to be sad about." She said raising her voice. Y/N nodded. Someone then opened the door. It was a short man with a paper bag over his head. 

"Why hello!" Belle said happily. Y/N didn't say anything and just looked away from the man. 

"Hello! You must be Belle?" He asked, moving out of the way you they could walk in. Belle walked in first, grabbing your wrist so you would follow after. Belle had insisted that before they left that Y/N put their hair up so it's not covering their patch (Unless you got short hair then just imagine you don't do anything to it :/) 

"Yes I am! And this is my partner, Y/N." Y/N looked at Flug and smiled, Y/N had no idea if he smiled back or not. 

"I'll go get-" 

"Dr. Flug! Who is here?!" A deep and raspy voice yelled out. 

"It's Belle sir!" Y/N noticed someone walking down the hallway. He had light gray skin and was wearing a suit, this must be Black Hat. Y/N knew she was in for a hell of a ride. 

I hope ya'll are gonna be happy with the rewrite because I sure am. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 63 20
not only a tale the full story about them. this all start when Demencia ask to Flug why Black hat don't love her ? and when Flug finally tells her...
26K 553 26
"𝑺-𝒔𝒐 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“ π’π’π’˜?" "𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’”." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ π‘πžπšπ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀/𝐍 𝐟�...
15.3K 532 19
Dr.Flug had been working at BlackHat Corp. for 8 years and somewhere in the middle of that he ended up falling in love with his boss. After some time...
42.5K 953 13
Black hat x reader story. ❀