The Demi-God of Vengeance(Dis...

由 FanFiction-God

Percy Jackson's live was to say the least absolutely terrible.His foster dad abused him to the extreme and th... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Disclaimer
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Percy's Bio/Weapons
Chapter 17
2K READS!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
6K!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
12k.......slow down people.
Chapter 24
Halloween Special(noncanon short)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Why?
Shoutouts!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Vengeance & Setting A God Straight
Chapter 31: Where's my Bike?!
Yup, Sorry
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

7.1K 127 17
由 FanFiction-God

Annabeth POV

The car was quite as we drove down the street. Pandora and I were staring at Vengeance as he glared at the rode. You might get question how we knew he was glaring. Well, his eyebrows were scrunched up angrily. Like he was having an inner conflict.

"Uhh, Vengeance?" Pandora called tentatively. The boy just sat there and drove. "Vengeance?" She called again, but got no response. "Vengeance." She said touching his arm and making him jump slightly. The car jerked a bit, but was quickly righted. "Uh, what is it?" He asked with a sort of angry and thoughtful tone, but it didn't sound like it was directed at her. More at himself. "I just wanted to know if you were ok." She said. "I'm fine." He paused and sighed. "Just thinking about some things." Pandora nodded and looked back out the window. I kept my gaze on him for while longer I too turned back to my window.

After a while of just driving through desert we came to a gleaming chrome diner. Deciding to get something on our stomachs we pulled into the parking lot and got a booth. A waitress came over and popped a hip.

"Well?" She said raising a skeptical eyebrow. "Double cheeseburger with fries, an order of onion rings on the side and a strawberry milkshake. You guys order whatever you want." Vengeance said absentmindedly. "I'm do you have any money kid?" She asked. "Do you accept credit cards?" She nodded. "Then yes." She held out her hand for his card, but he just glared from behind his glasses. Despite this action he handed over his card and she inspected it, before leaving. Suddenly the ground rumbled and a motorcycle the size of a baby elephant pulled up.

The bikes headlight glared red. The gas tank has flames painted on it. A shotgun holster was riveted on both sides. The leather in the seat looks exactly like Caucasian skin. All talking in the diner stopped completely as everyone turned to look at the door. The guy on the bike is tall and overly buff. He donned a red muscle shirt and black jeans with a black leather jacket. Black biker boots, red wraparound shades and a knife was strapped to his thigh. I instantly knew who this was and I didn't like it.

When he came in a hot and dry wind blew through the diner. Everyone got up from their seats, but when he waved his hand dismissively they all sat back down. He slid into our booth, but it's too small for him which resulted in me practically becoming part of the window. I instantly felt the urge to pick a fight or punch something, but was able to fight it down.

"Ares, what are you doing here?" Vengeance snarled. "Mind your business punk, I'm not here for you." Ares growled back. "I'm protecting these two so even if your here for them then I'm still involved." The god of war glared hatefully, but smirked soon after. "Alright, Fine. I have a favor to ask of you." Vengeance then cut him off. "Not interested." Ares scowled. "Last I checked you're not leading this quest." "That's true, but I dictate what happens on it, so leave." Vengeance said hatefully. "Do you? Do you really let him call the shots on a quest your supposed to be leading?" Ares asked Pandora. Pandora looked scared and kinda confused, but then anger and pride started to take over her features. She turned to say something, but one look from Vengeance and she was cowering in the corner.

"Yes, yes I do." She stated weakly. Ares grumbled. "Well, how bout this then. You do me a favor, I'll repay you." The god offered. Just then the waitress came back with our food. She slid mine over to me, then Pandora's then set Vengeance's down in front of him as well as handing him his card. "Uhh Annabeth, when did she leave?" Pandora asked me. "I...I don't know. Wait better yet, when did we order?" Us girls looked at each other for a minute before shrugging and digging in. Way to hungry to care. "Anyway, I'll humor you Ares. How will you repay us?" Vengeance asked eating an onion ring. "I'll make sure you have a ride west." The god answered with confidence.

"We already have a ride." This just caused Ares to smirk even more. "Ahh Yes. That stolen car. Wonder how the police would react to you driving a stolen vehicle." Ares said smugly. He was sure this would work. Big mistake. "How would the gods react to having to find a new god of war. I wonder?" Vengeance tapped his chin in false thought. The gods aura flared angrily and everyone in the diner started to glare at each other. Luckily he pulled it back before people started fighting. "You think you can beat me punk?" Ares whispered dangerously. Vengeance simply took of his glasses and showed his eyes. Which were pits of fire.

"I don't think. I know. Now leave." He whispered back. The two glared at each other, but then Ares face started to contort in fear and pain. He stood up and quickly made his way out of the diner. Got on his bike and drove of in a hurry. Vengeance put his glasses back on and leaned back, eating his food. "What did you do to him?" I asked. "I made him feel the pain of his victims." He responded. I nodded, creeped out from his answer. "Hey guys, Ares left a big here." Pandora said pointing next to me. Sure enough there was a blue book bag sitting next to me. "Why would he leave this here?" I asked myself. "I don't know, but I don't trust it." Vengeance said standing up and grabbing it. He then teleported away with a flash of flames. After a second he teleported back in the same manor. He then sat back down and causally started eating.

"Where'd you take the bag?" Pandora asked. "To a safe place." Was his vague answer. We decided to not question him and simply finished our food. Once we were done we left the diner, got back into the car and drove away. "I hate to admit it, but Ares was right you know. We can't keep this car for very long." I said. "I know. Once we reach a certain point we'll have to ditch the car and walk." He said. I nodded and looked out the window at the barren land. Soon we could see Las Vegas approaching in the distance. We drove a bit further the stopped. Vengeance ordered us out of the car and once we were out and a decent ways away, he threw a fireball at the vehicle which caused it to explode. He then absorbed the fire and we proceeded to walk to Vegas.

Luckily it wasn't that far of a walk and we got into the land of parties pretty quickly. Unfortunately we looked like homeless people and was in desperate need of a shower. As we were walking we looked for a place to clean up and get a nap, but we mostly found casinos, strip clubs, prostitutes, who constantly asked Vengeance if he wanted a good time, and just overall disappointment.

"Hey kids, you look tired. You wanna come on a sit down?" A random well dressed guy asked. He motioned at the building behind him and somehow I was able to read the sign. Lotus Hotel & Casino. Not thinking about the name due to being exhausted I nodded my head along with Pandora. Without a word we followed the guy into the building. Inside looked heavenly. The entire lobby was just one big game room. A bellhop came up to us and held out green plastic cards. "Hey." He said. Pandora and I just looked at him awkwardly while Vengeance glared. He seems to be glaring a lot recently.

"Umm, we don't have any money to pay for those." Pandora said though I could tell she was lying since we know that Vengeance is rich. "Oh no, no charge. Enjoy your stay." He said shoving the cards in our hands. He was going to do the same with our friend, but one look, even from behind the glasses, told him to back off or die. "Let's go get freshened up." The child of Poseidon said. We took the elevator up to our floor and checked out our room. It was pretty nice. A suite with three separate bedrooms and a bar for kids.

"I call first shower!" Pandora yelled rushing into the bathroom. I sighed in frustration. "You do know that there's more than one bathroom right?" Vengeance said walking into another room and sure enough there was a shower there. I ran into the other room and took started up the shower. Once the warm water hit me I sighed in relief. Finally being able to rid my body of all the dirt, sweat and grim of traveling. After that I got out and wrapped my body in a towel. I walked out the bathroom room checking the drawers for any clothes my size. Luckily I found some and put them on. When I walked into the first I saw Pandora had just finished pull on a new shirt.

"Hey, where's Vengeance?" I asked. "Don't know. He was gone before I got out the shower." I nodded. "Hey, have you noticed that he's been a lot more....angry lately?" She seemed to think for a moment before nodding. "Yea. Ever since the car wash he's been acting weird. Think something happened that he didn't like." I shrugged. "I don't know. Should we ask about it?" Pandora instantly shook her head. "No, it'll just make him madder. He'll either get over it or tell us what's going on. I'm not trying to die." She answered. "Fine." I said

Percy POV

I sat at the bar downstairs drinking a strawberry sunrise and eating a strawberry sundae. I couldn't get what the rider said out of my head. I didn't want to admit it, but he was right. I did change. The question is was for better or worst? I'm not going insane anymore, but people are dying because of it. I honestly have no idea what to do and it annoys me. Most of my life I controlled everything. I did what I wanted. Killed who I wanted, stole what I wanted. Now, I'm working for the very beings I planned on killing. Hell I even question if I'm still doing that sometimes!

"So your the one my mom talks about." Some guy said sitting next to me. I looked over and saw a guy with orange hair and red eyes. Sunglasses hung from his shirt. He's wearing a black leather jacket with the name Ember on the back and black leather pants. Lastly he's wearing a shirt that says 'To Hell and Back' on the front. "Who are you?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Drake Ember." He replied holding out his hand for me to shake it. I simply ignored him and started eating my ice cream. "Alright then." He muttered taking his hand back.

"Who's your mom?" I asked bluntly. "Hestia." I looked at him in shock. "Adopted?" He shook his head. "She broke her oath." I nodded in understanding. "That's surprising, but it's the Greeks so I can get past it." I said turning back to my drink and dessert. "I'm gonna take that as a 'The Greek world is fucked up' rather than an insult to my mom." He said and I shrugged, not really caring about what he was saying. "I heard you were on a quest. What are you doing in here?" I sighed. Knowing he wasn't going away. "I'm relaxing. Zeus can wait for his oversized vibrator." This caused him to laugh. "Yea, is probably do the same. Well, I just wanted to see what the big mystery that is Vengeance was. Oh yea, do you mind if I come over and talk to my mom sometime." He asked. "You didn't seem to have a problem talking to her before." I stated finishing my drink. "Well yea, but-." I cut him off. "You wanna see my house." I finished for him. He nodded. "Fine, after I finish this quest I'll take you there. You'll have thirty minutes before you'll have to leave. Remember this as I won't repeat myself." I said.

"Gotcha." He then flashed out leaving me alone. I sighed. I need to speak with Hestia.

And that does it for this chapter. Just wanted to say that the OC is from Drake_Ember that's all. Bye!!!! Also check out katecott since he or she helped out with this chapter

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

336K 8.3K 30
They thought they were capturing him. His family thought he was dead. None of them realized he was safer in the hands of an enemy rather than his own...
329K 3.2K 55
He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. The gods had destroyed the great hero leaving just a shell of a person. He came back though with a thirst for Revenge...
18.2K 467 20
Percy Jackson was abused as a kid, he never told anyone. Just let it happen. Now that he's become older, his anxiety has grown worse. Will he ever te...
518K 9.8K 15
Artemis?! Zoe?! Perseus Jackson, what is going on with your life right now? This spells trouble for everyone. A little bit of a different plot line I...