School Love Affair

By krisha0506

She was a fangirl....he was an idol . She was a troublesome fun loving girl...he was the opposite serious mys... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 4

28 2 0
By krisha0506

Namjoon's friends arrived with two cars and we all got in
Namjoon,Jungkook,Me,Daeun in first car and the rest were climbing the second one.... Yoongi was walking towards the second car when Namjoon stopped him
"They both are your responsibility" said Namjoon

Yoongi looked at him and got in the car beside me...
Namjoon and his friend being in front... Me yoongi Daeun and Jungkook in back...

His friend started driving

"So who are these pretty ladies?" His friend asked...

"Meet our friends..... Ki Moon  and Daeun" jungkook said....

"Pretty name for pretty girls" he looked behind and smirked......
I smirked too....after all no harm in flirting right?!...

"What's your name?" I asked....

"Mike!" He said as soon as he heard my question...
"I am trainee at bighit" he added

"Cool" Daeun beamed in..
He smiled at her

"Can we start driving now?" Namjoon asked him more like told him...

"Sure..." he once again looked back and smiled at me and Daeun...
He was flirting with eyes if that's even possible...

After 5 minutes of silent ride....
Yoongi and Namjoon were busy looking at their phones...

Mike driving.

Jungkook looking out of window. ...

Daeun looking at him..more like Staring.....god this girl!

Me.... well i was waiting for someone to start a conversation.... what's fun of going outside if all of you gonna do is just stare at your phone the whole time ....

Mike looked at me from rare view mirror and smirked
"Are you Namjoon's girlfriend?!" He asked which resulted in namjoon to choke on his own saliva and started coughing...

"Dude NO! What the hell" Namjoon interrupted...

"She seemed your type man! I mean she is beautiful and all also.... she looks your type!"... he said..

"Well No I'm not his girlfriend" i said....
He smiled

"So you single?" He asked..

"Well yes..." i replied...

"It's difficult to believe a girl like you is available... i mean anyone could die to be with you!.... guess my luck" he said and winked through rare view mirror ....i was flattered... i mean this guy knew exactly how to use words... he was also cute...

"How many girls have you told that before?" Namjoon said half laughing...

He was again being a bitch... if he can't praise me or complement me... let someone else do...don't he know girls like all that... maybe that's why he is single... well i don't know if he is or not... he is hot but arrogant and rude... i guess he is... no girl would be able to keep up with him...

"Well Mike I would like if you pay attention to driving.... instead of pretty girl sitting beside me... she is my responsibility for now and you will never get a chance here" Yoongi said i blushed... he called me pretty!

"So she is your girlfriend?!.... I'm surprised... she said yes to you!" Mike said and Namjoon started laughing at Yoongi ....

"I'm not his girlfriend" i stated....

"Yet" Yoongi said smirking
Trust me i died then and there...Yoongi saying this kind of things..If I died now i will not regret...

Suddenly the car stopped.....
Mike got out of the car and took two deep breaths before coming back in...

Jungkook was staring at Yoongi as if it's the last time he will ever see him ....

Namjoon face was full of shock...like pale..

After 2 minutes all three started laughing so hard... specially jungkook

Me and Daeun looked at each other confused...

"Well it's the first time i saw Yoongi Hyung flirting....! Hyung you can flirt..?!" Jungkook said

"I thought you were a gay...you can't even talk to girls properly... flirting is far way to be true" Mike said

"He just turns every girl down... before even going on a date.... even i thought he is a gay" Namjoon said..

"Wait even i thought you were a gay ... that's why Jimin is all over you .... i have seen videos" Daeun said

"Well Even I'm not sure about Jimin .... he is sometimes too much with all of us!" Namjoon said..

"But he is My Bias.... don't say anything about him" i said ...

"But I thought i was your bias" Jungkook said...

"You are.." i said

"But I'm her ultimate Bias"  Yoongi said..

"But She told me RM is her bias ... a few days ago" Daeun said...

"Get over me girl... you are not my type" Namjoon said looking at me and turning back .... he is such a bitch....
I felt like i was rejected ....

But i choose to ignore

"Well ignore him... even i would want to date someone like you" Jungkook said looking at me...
I smiled .......inside i was like  OH MY GOD

"What about me?" Daeun asked..

"You are single ... i thought you are Jungkook's girlfriend..!" Mike said ....

Daeun blushed and said "well not yet! But-" 
I cut her off

"Can we start driving again please.. she won't stop if she started..she can write a whole book at him" I said...

she was still staring at Jungkook and even Jungkook was looking at her this time...

Mike started driving and rest of drive was filled with chatters and laughters and the Main topic was Yoongi's scenarios or encounter with girls ... he must be very awkward with girls  .... but he seemed comfortable with Me and Daeun...

The car stopped signaling we arrived....
All of us got out... it was some sort of a parking Lot...

And everyone else arrived too...

Tae came to me and hugged me and Daeun...
"Missed You"....Tae said

"It was just 20 minutes ride Tae" i said laughing..... he smiled...
Oh god... he was so freaking handsome .... he is a walking talking Anime...

"Hi... I'm Kris" The other friend who was in second car came and shook my hand... he was being a bit formal... but he was umm...SO HOT!

"Hi... i am ki Moon" i shook his hand..

Daeun also introduced herself...

Jimin barked in and put his one arm around me and another around Daeun...

"So let's go!" He said...

"We both will head back.... Call us when party ends and we will drive you back" Mike said

"You are not joining us?" I asked...

"Sorry, we have practice... maybe next time" Kris said and smiled
I smiled back

"Thank's Man again" Namjoon said...

"But You have to pay us back..."Mike said jokingly.....than he looked at me and smirked
" you can give me your number!"

"Just go now!...And make sure Manager hyung doesn't know about it" Namjoon said

We all turned the other way....

"So we have our Rules" Namjoon said..
"Everyone has to follow.... like always.... And you two have to follow too......specially YOU" he said specifically pointing at me...

Yoongi looked done and entered the party before even his speech started....Well he is Yoongi...he don't take orders and could care less...

**"First : You will Not Get Drunk...."**

**"Second:Make sure Yoongi doesn't get drunk....just don't let him go near alcohol"**

**"Third:We will be out by eleven"**

**"Four:Please! Just don't get lost"**

**"Five:Don't Click Photographs.... we can't let Bangtan image go down in anyway"**

**"Six:Hoseok this is specially for you.....BEHAVE! please don't do something like last time"**

**"Seven:---"

"It's a long never ending list let's go inside" Seokjin said...

We all cheered and entered the party...
Namjoon following behind being done with us....

So this was chapter 4 please vote and Comment.... i would like to know if you're liking the story....

Omg Guys we have reached 50 view on the story..I m so happy.. It's a half century for my story..Thank you soooooo muchhhh for this..This means a Lot to me.😀😘😘

Love you❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
202K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
78.5K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...