Fallen Angel✔| Ayato Kirishim...

By ThyatiraKaupa

You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripp... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
IMPORTANT NOTE
Authors Note.
GOOD NEWS.

[35]

9.9K 412 729
By ThyatiraKaupa

(Y/N) was hungry, and since she ate everything the last time she was in Ayato's apartment, her stomach grumbled for food. It had been hours since they made-up for what seemed like their first ever couple fight.

Her stomach still tightened at the thought of the word couple. She still hadn't asked Ayato about that. Instead, she focused her attention on her gnawing hunger, pushing aside any other thoughts.

It took a while to convince Ayato to take her to a cafè or a food stall by the road for something to eat. After half an hour of begging and bugging the life out of him, he took her.

(Y/N) sat down, barely touching her food as she picked off her Ohagi and Ramen Noodle as delicately as she could. Usually she'd howl it all down her throat but with Ayato watching so she felt self-conscious under his piercing blue eyed stare.

After the third delicate bite, Ayato sighed.

"Shrimp, are you gonna eat, or not?"

(Y/N) looked up adruptly, making sure to chew what little food she had left in her mouth as quick as possible and swallow it before she could answer.

"Whatever do you mean Ayato-kun?" She asked, her big (E/C) orbs twinkling.

"You've barely touched your food." He deadpanned. "I've seen you eat before, though it was a long time ago, I remember vividly you always finish your food in record time. Now it's like you're just nibbling on it."

(Y/N) sighed. "Fine. I tried to be lady-like. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Ayato opened his mouth to respondq when she suddenly shoved the food into her mouth. And in record time, she'd scowled it all down.

Ayato's mouth hung open in shock as he watched her go, wondering how someone so tiny could fit all that food into her body.

When she was done she was leaned back in her chair, her stomach showing an obvious bump filled with what she consumed. She pat her stomach pleasantly.

"Wow." Ayato muttered, still in a state of shock.

(Y/N) smirked and burped in such an unlady-like fashion. "Warned ya, didn't I? Bet I'm not so cute now, am I?"

She reached over for the water and gulped it down.

Ayato shook his head. "I doubt eating like that will make you any less beautiful."

(Y/N) choked on the water, slamming the glass down.

Ayato immediately stood up, leaning over the table to pat her back. "Slow down, Shrimp. The food won't gonna grow legs and run away." He scowled, his blue eyes showing concern.

He misunderstood her suddenly flustered face, thinking it was due to her choking on water. If only he knew it was because he indirectly called her beautiful and hearing that from the boy of your dreams would obviously do that to anyone..

"I-I'm fine." She wheezed out. "I'm just gonna be right back."

(Y/N) stood up and walked towards the bathroom, feeling Ayato's eyes following her every move.

She stepped into the lady's room. Staring at herself in the mirror she frowned. She looked the same as she did yesterday, and the day before that. Her (E/C) orbs stared intently at her face, wondering what Ayato saw when he looked at her. Her cheeks heated up as a smiled curled at her lips.

He called her beautiful, and even though it wasn't exactly direct or meant to be a compliment, she took it as such. She tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ears as she stared at her reflection.

She huffed. Her hair looked out of place, suddenly her cheeks were too red and the barely visible circles under her eyes seemed to be bulging. She groaned and splashed water on her face. She wiped the water off and stared at her fresh face in the mirror. She looked better.

She chuckled and shook her head. Since when was she ever self-conscious of herself like this? It was so childish. She shook her head and walked out.

(Y/N) stopped by her tracks by the bar when she saw the table she was sitting with Ayato was empty and clean. She frowned and looked around, maybe he got up. She couldn't see him anywhere.

She sighed, he probably went out for fresh air.

"Hey baby, you looking for someone?" A deep gutteral voice with an accent all but breath down her ear.

(Y/N) jumped from being startled and turned. There was four guys behind her. The one in front was shorter than the others but definitely taller than her. He might've been handsome if his breath wasn't reeking of nicotine and his face wasn't so red. He looked drunk. The three other guys just watched in amusement as their friend 'tried his luck.'

(Y/N) stepped back, not because she was intimidated or afraid, but because she needed her personal space and they were too close for comfort.

"Yes, I am." She said as politely as she could muster.

This establishment was something between a bar and a cafè so she wasn't surprised if the waiter/bartender allowed such rowdines.

She turned but a hand grabbed her wrist. She bit the inside of her cheeks to keep her patience in check. He was drunk, that was a good excuse not to hospitalize him.

"Please, sir, let go of my hand." She said calmly, not bothering to turn.

The guy and his rowdy friends barked out laughing and he squeezed her wrist.

"Baby, I'm sure your friend isn't here yet. Why don't we take this somewhere private?" He sounded smug and she could hear his friends grunt their approval. Disgusting.

She turned around, her eye's narrowing. "Let go of my hand before I dislocate it from your shoulder and shove it up your arrogant ass." She said in such a calm, cold tone that the guy's eyes widened. Fear flashed in his eyes but it was gone as soon as his friends began laughing at her threat.

He smirked. "Come on, Doll. Don't make this diff--" before he could've completed his sentence he was suddenly flying across the room, his body shattered the glass into a million pieces as he broke through it and landed on the street outside. He didn't get up.

(Y/N) gasped, barely focusing on the sound of the other customers screaming in panicking and rushing out. She turned and saw Ayato withdrawing his leg.

She swallowed. His blue eyes were narrowed and cold, his handsome face placed in what seemed like a permanent scowl as he growled in an almost animalistic way, glaring at the remaining guys. (Y/N) felt a shiver run down her spine.

"I'm gone for a minute and you punks think you can touch my fucking girlfriend?" He growled, his voice deep and husky as he cracked his knuckles. The look on his face was deathly and (Y/N) had no doubt he was gonna beat these guys to death if she didn't intervene. His jaws were set.

"N-no man w-we w-were j-j-j-ust--" the other one with a brain in his head ran away, stumbling and tripping as he scrammed. Meanwhile the other two stood their grounds, though anyone with a working sense could tell it was the alcohol acting out.

"Hey, whatever you have, take it outside," one glare from Ayato and the guy, who (Y/N) assume was supposed to be the tough guy/bouncer, took a u-turn to the exit door, "or just finish up and I'll clean up afterwards. It's what I get paid to do."

What little customers were left got up and left. Good choice.

Ayato stepped forward and the two guys staggered back. (Y/N) quickly wedged herself between Ayato and the other two punks. She placed a hand on Ayato's chest to keep him in place. He growled and (Y/N) felt his chest vibrate under her finger tips, he didn't move.

"Ayato-kun." She sais sternly. He didn't look at her, he was snarling at the two guys who were staring wide eyed at him in fear, though they were trying their best to cover that up. They were either too stupid to know when their lives were at stake and run for their lives or the alcohol was making them see things.

"Hey, hey. It's fine. I'm okay. I'm fine. Ayato-kun, please stop." She pleaded. As much as she'd like to let him go wild, she knew he'd go crazy and end up killing them.

Ayato was breathing hard as he glared at the two guys but as she spoke, his breathing slowed.

"Calm down. Nothing happened. I'm okay." She whispered, pleadingly. "Look at me. I'm fine, really."'

Ayato finally looked down, his eyes softened when it met hers. She smiled softly at him. He sighed, his body relaxing. Ayato Kirishima would never walk away from a fight without beating the other person to a pulp, but being near her was different. Her touch alone calmed him, looking into her eyes was a whole different story. It was clear at this point that he would've done anything for her.

"Besides. Those jerks aren't worth wasting your energy." (Y/N) said softly.

Ayato glanced back at the two drunken idiots. They were trying to look tough, as if they were the ones restraining them self from doing any damage. She was right. They were pathetic. By now everyone had already left the cafè and the owner was under the counter, probably dialing the cops.

"Come on, Shrimp." He finally said as he swung an arm around her shoulder. She grinned up at him and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed as they began walking away. "You actually walked away from a fight."

Ayato chuckled as he stared down at her. "I wouldn't give myself so much credit, Shrimp."

(Y/N) was about to respond when she felt a hand slap her ass, loudly. She stopped dead in her tracks and Ayato growled.

Before Ayato could whip around and break every bone in that guys body (Y/N) had somehow already beat him to it. She twisted the guy's arms behind his back swiftly, ignoring his cry of pain as she kicked his knee down. He groaned as he landed on one kneee with one hand twisted behind his back. Before Ayato even blinked (Y/N) swiftly took out a ring dagger and twirled it in the air before pressing it to the guy's throat.

"I can hold him back, but I doubt he'd want to hold me back when I slit your throat open. Touch another girl inappropriately like that again and I swear I will find you and I will take away any chances of you ever having grandkids." She growled through clenched teeth.

"Got that?" She pressed the blade deeper. He nodded vigorously.

She growled and let him go. He staggered to his feet and practically clawed his way away from her. His friend right behind him.

(Y/N) inhaled and tucked her dagger back into the strap on her thigh. She turned, looking up at Ayato past her eyelashes. She smirked.

"Not so weak with a knife, now am I?"

Ayato smirked and grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. She spun into his chest and looked up, immediately his lips were on hers. She kissed him back almost immediately. She gasped as he lifted her up by the waist and placed her on the table as her arms went around his neck.

They broke the kiss and she grinned up at him. "That was an amazing way to answer a question."

He smirked and leaned down, his lips hovering over her ears. "That was insanely hot, Shrimp." His voice was husky and deep, his warmth breath tickled her earlobes.

Her cheeks turned bright red. He had to stop with the complements are she'd be a tomatoe forever.

"Please, don't have sex on the table! I just got that three days ago," the owner of the place called out in a squeaky voice from under the table before a lady shushed up.

(Y/N) cheeks turned even brighter than before as she quickly shoved Ayato back and got on her feet. Ayato rolled his eyes.

"Shut up old men. We weren't gonna f--"

"Ayato-kun!" (Y/N) exclaimed, giving him a 'be nice' look. He sighed and turned to the old men's direction "I'm sure teenagers with brains in theirs head wouldn't want to fuck each other's brains out on your beautiful cheap ass table."

Ayato turned to (Y/N), giving her a 'there I said it' look. (Y/N) groaned and face palmed.

"W-what he meant was, we meant no disrespect and we will gladly pay for the damage." (Y/N) bowed twice, her voice apologetic.

Ayato rolled his eyes, running his hands through his hair. He didn't understand why she was being so polite to a person that just wrongly accused them of almost having sex.

"You will?" The old men peeked his head up, his moon eyes wide with anticipations, obviously seeing this as an opportunity to over charge.

"No, of course not. I just said that to make you feel better. Good bye now." (Y/N) grabbed Ayato's hand and dragged him out.

"Geez, did you see that guy? He was practically mentally preparing to charge me his daughters wedding bills." (Y/N) scoffed, shaking her head as they walked down the sidewalk, nearing her favorite bridge. There were barely any pedestrians by the road, just how (Y/N) like afternoon walks.

Ayato, as usual, was quietly just listening to her rant animatedly, his hands tucked in his pockets casually. The corner of his lip slightly tilted up.

Suddenly she froze dead in her tracks, her eyes wide with realization. Ayato stopped walking when he realized she had stopped talking. He turned to her, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Shrimp?"

"I'm gone for a minute and you punks think you can touch my fucking girlfriend?" With all that was going on in that instant, she completely forgot what he said. She hadn't even realized until now that he used the title girlfriend.

Her eyes were wide and her stomach did flips and summer saults in her stomach. She could barely contain her elation.

"Hey, if you want I can find him, torture him and give him a slow and painful death." With that goric statement, it shouldn't have come with the gentle murmur of his deep voice but he somehow made it work. It sounded like something sweet you'd do to make up for something.

He was suddenly in front of her, his big rough hands gently cupping her cheeks as he stared down at her, his eyes searching hers.

She smiled up at him. "You called me your girlfriend?"

"Well. Yeah."

"So that means I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend. Which basically means we're dating. . . " she trailed, her smile widening.

"Yeah. You sure you don't want me to do anything about that guy though? I'd love to rip him limb from limb." He thought she was being this slow because that guy tapped her ass, but really it was because she couldn't wrap her mind around it. Ayato just confirmed they were dating. She was practically in cloud 9.

"You're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend. " She said slowly, as if she were still trying to comprehend the news.

She grinned, "we're--" his lips on hers cut her off. He caressed her face gently, his thumb dragging across her soft cheeks. Their lips moved in sync and he pulled back, smirking.

She stared up at him, grinning as she was left breathless.

"You're my girlfriend, Shrimp. Period. You're mine and I'm not planning on sharing."

Standing under the afternoon beams of sunlight, with a gentle breeze ruffling their clothes and hair, (Y/N) felt like this moment was too good to be true. She was finally with the one person she loved the most and he loved her back. She could trade anything to live this moment forever. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. If only she knew that soon enough the tables would turn, that soon, she'd loose everything all over again . . . Well . . . Almost everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 33
An Ayato Kirishima X Reader.. Happy reading
20.6K 574 33
|UNDER HELLA EDITING| She was a human. He was a ghoul. Little Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf. Two completely different worlds. But yet two very simila...
1M 45K 56
Ayato Kirishima hated humans with a burning passion... Well, except a handful of them, one of which was you. Of course, he didn't like you right away...
24.8K 579 13
Touka Kirishima, a first year at Kamii University, and ghoul, has been through a lot. Especially recently when her best friend who she just realized...