Inevitable Love ≫ J.G

By SincvrelyShae

In·ev·i·ta·ble adjective: certain to happen; unavoidable. In which two teenagers figure out that their love i... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Epilogue;
THE END
NEW FANFIC
I need your help

Prologue;

18.9K 216 43
By SincvrelyShae

"You know this isn't my thing, Alexis." I groaned, following behind her as she grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the door.

A light incessant beat was playing behind the door, a couple cars out front and I could tell there wasn't many people here which made the situation even worst. I hate human interaction, always have. I wasn't shy or anything I just hated how stupid people were these days.

"Come on, straighten out your outfit before I knock on the door." She turned to me, running her hands through her hair.

I rolled my eyes before pulling up my denim jeans that were ripped on the thighs, fixing my ruffled loose white v-neck with a pocket on the right breast, pulling my leather jacket on my body a little closer and looking down at my all black doc martens.

"I don't even know these people." I whined, scratching my head.

She sighed loudly, running her hands through my long thick dark brown hair, trying to make it more presentable since it was messed up a little due to the wind.

"Well I do and you trust me right?" She smiled, grabbed my jaw and shaking my face a little.

"Eh" I shrugged.

She smacked her lips and turned on the heels of her black converse shoes, knocking on the door a rhythmic three times. She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a smile, "Lighten up Sky."

I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes once again before looking down at my shoes. A few seconds later, the door swung open revealing a teenage girl I've never seen before.

"Hey Sydney!" Alexis exclaimed, opening her arms and embracing the girl in a hug.

"What's up Alexis! Come on everyone's in the basement." She waved her hand at me, signaling me to come inside and follow her.

I took a deep breath before walking inside, closing the door behind me and following behind my happy best friend and a girl I've never met before. We walked down a hall before turning towards an open door that led to curving stairs. We proceeded down the stairs, the unfamiliar music became louder and voices became clearer.

I hopped off the last stair and examined the room, like I predicted there weren't a lot of people here. About ten to fifteen teenagers conversating with each other.

"Guys, this is Alexis and.." She dragged on, realizing she didn't even know my name.

"Skylar." I spoke up, not making eye contact with any of them.

"Right, Skylar. She's Alexis's friend."

"Best friend actually." I clarified, looking at her trying to make it clear.

Alexis turned to me and furrowed her eyebrows at me. I shrugged and stuck my hands in my jacket pocket, "What?" I muttered innocently with a smug smirk on my face.

She rolled her eyes at me before turning back around and walking towards the couches. I stood near the stairs, leaning against the staircase as I observed the room.

Dark wooden floors, a few tan colored couches placed in a circle in the center of the room with a black table in the middle, a sliding door to the right that I guessed led to the backyard and a big stereo system placed on the table with music booming out of it.

"Sky," Alexis called out to me, taking me out my trace.

I raised my eyebrows at her, slightly tilting my head up. My way of saying 'what'

She waved her hand, gesturing me to come sit next to her. As she did so a few glances were thrown in my direction, causing me to turn down her offer with a shake of my head.

Alexis groaned before hopping up and jogging over to me, "What's wrong?" She asked quietly.

"Other than the fact that I do not want to be here, nothing. I'm just peachy." I sarcastically answered.

"Stop acting like this, come be a normal teenager and conversate." She urged me, grabbing my wrist.

I threw my head back dramatically, "I need a smoke." I groaned as she pulled me over to the couch, pushing me down on it before sitting next to me.

"Sorry," she apologized to everyone, "She's not much of a people person."

I squinted my eyes, turning my head in her direction. She smirked before turning towards Sydney, sparking up a conversation. I leaned back in my seat slouching down and extending my left leg and bending my right knee, bouncing it to the beat of the song. I reclined my head back and subsequently closed my eyes, sighing slowly.

The spot to my right that was once empty sunk down, indicating someone had sat down next to me. I opened my right eye and turned my head a little, seeing a boy around my age smiling at me.

I raised my eyebrow, "Can I help you?" I asked, attitude flowing with my words.

"I'm Jack." He introduced himself, leaning back so he was in the same position as me.

"Okay?" I dragged out, confused on what he wanted.

"Alright, you're Skylar right?" He asked.

I closed my eye and shifted in my seat away from him, "We both know the answer to that is yes." I retorted.

"So much attitude." He stated with a slight chuckle, "I like it." He whispered in my ear.

My eyes shot open and I stood up, causing everyone to look at me, "I'm gonna go get some air." I announced, pointing to the sliding door.

They nodded and went back to whatever they were talking about. I awkwardly stepped over Jacks leg, making my way to the door. I pulled back the sheer white curtains and flicked the lock then grasped the handle, sliding the door open and walked outside. I closed the door behind me, crossing my arms over my chest, pulling my jacket closer to my body as the Autumn air hit me.

I dug in my jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of Newport 100 cigarettes and my baby blue lighter. I opened the pack and leaned against the wall near the door, putting the pack back in my pocket. I stuck the cigarette between my lips and flicked the lighter, igniting a flame and lighting my cigarette. I inhaled deeply, the end of the cigarette burning and a reddish orange color appeared.

I put the lighter in my jean pocket, taking the cigarette out my mouth and placing it between my index and middle finger. I exhaled slowly, a smoke cloud forming in front of me but was subsequently blown away from the wind. I repeatedly inhaled and exhaled a few times before I heard the door slid open, Jack coming out the door and closed it behind me.

"Smoking's bad for you, you know." He stated, pointing at my cigarette, "Heard it takes seven years off your life."

I rolled my eyes, "Well, we all gotta die someday." I smirked, inhaling and exhaling my cigarette, flicking the ashes on the cement.

"I have something better if you wanna try." He smiled, pulling something out his oversized black hoodie pocket.

My eyes watched his movements as he exposed the perfectly rolled joint. I scoffed and shook my head, "Been there, done that. Still do sometimes." I spoke, throwing my cigarette butt on the cement and crushing it under my boot.

I attempted to go back into the house but he blocked me, "Don't leave me hanging out here." He smiled.

I scrunched up my face, "You don't even know me." I remarked.

"Even better reason for you to stay out here." He shrugged, holding up his hands.

"It's kinda cold." I lied, I was perfectly fine with the weather.

Jack stepped closer to me, hovering over me, "I'll keep you warm." He purred.

______

Alexis threw her arm over my shoulder, "I think it's time to go." She sighed, her eyelids heavy. She was obviously way higher than I was.

I nodded in agreement and lifted her off the couch, dragging her towards the staircase without saying anything.

"Hey where you guys going?" Sam, one of the boys there asked.

"Home." I replied in an obvious tone.

I bent down, grabbing the back of Alexis's legs and lifting her up, attempting to carry her up the stairs. She was heavy but I was tired and high so I struggled a little. A couple stairs later, she was lifted out my arms by Jack.

"I got it." He chuckled, easily picking her up and finishing off the rest of the stairs and walking out the door to my black Jeep.

I pulled the keys out her jean pockets and unlocked the doors. I walked ahead of Jack, opening the passenger door for him. He gingerly placed her in, fastening her seatbelt before closing the door and spinning around to face me.

"Thanks." I murmured, walking to the front of the car towards the drivers seat.

"Hey wait." He jogged over to me, stopping me from hopping in the car.

I turned to him, looking at him and furrowing my eyebrows, "What?"

He smiled, leaning against the drivers door, "Can I get your number?"

I sarcastically laughed, "Nice joke."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me as I laughed loudly, hopping in the car.

My eyes widen a little as I looked back at him, my jaw dropping a little and my head lowering slightly, "You're serious?"

He chuckled and nodded, pulling out his black/silver iPhone 5s and pushing it towards me.

I held up my hands and shook my head, "I don't just give my number out to strangers."

He put his hand on his chest playfully, acting hurt, "I thought we bonded earlier." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "We shared a joint and talked a little, that's not necessarily what I call 'bonding'." I added air quotes.

"Well, if you give me your number maybe we can bond sometime soon." He pushed his phone towards me again, a grin still on his face.

I furrowed my eyes, my glance switching from his phone to his eyes before finally giving in and grabbing his phone and adding my number. I gave him back his phone and closed my door then sticking my key in the ignition eliciting a roar from the engine.

"I'll text you later." He smiled, stepping away from the car.

"No promises I'll text back." I smirked before driving away, leaving Jack there with a grin on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 7 42
"The right love can always turn out to be the wrong love, but it might of always been the right love, with out you knowing" This is the sequel to the...
547 41 21
"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will miss me"... #4 in Gilinsky (07/01/19) #...
552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...
286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...