3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 35✔

14 5 3
By PhoebeBuffay20

~So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray.
To be only yours.
I pray to be only yours~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from a screaming headache. The aftermath of alcohol was a bitch. I shouldn't have drank that much. I got up from bed groaning. Ryder was already up.

"My Rose has finally bloomed again." He said, grinning.

"Well you still look like a bitch. Oh wait a minute you ARE a bitch." I said, trying to hold in my laughter at his face.

"God. Why did I ever accepted that nickname?" He groaned and left muttering to himself.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got out and searched my wardrobe to wear something comfortable. I looked behind me and I saw Ryder's hoodie on the couch.

I put it on and went downstairs. Mom had already made breakfast and was getting ready to leave.

"Hey mom." I said, settling down beside Mike. I ruffled his hair and he grumbled and slapped my hand away.

"Hey kids. How are you? Still hungover?" Mom said, smiling.

"Yup. Where's Ryder?" I said, suddenly noticing his absence.

"He's gone to the grocery store to get something. Your brother is lazy bum to get up and do anything." She said, glaring at him.

"But mom, Hailee finally has a boyfriend. We should atleast get something out of it. Plus he's so whipped, he would probably kiss the ground Hailee walks on. And if he wants to do everything Hailee says, then let him." He said, smirking.

I slapped him on his head. He whined and kept grumbling to himself.

"Lee, You got accepted into Juilliard and Ryder into Stanford. I'm going away on a business trip to New York. Why don't you both come with me? Check out the colleges you're gonna be in. How's that sound?" She said.

"Really? We can go?" I said. I was so shocked.

"Yeah sure. You both could use a little fresh air. If you want you can bring along Luke too." She said, smiling.

"Who are you and what have you done to my mom?" I said, and shrieked happily as I ran around the counter to hug her.

"What!?? Mom, what about me? You can't leave me here?" Mike said.

"Yeah I'm not leaving you here. You're gonna be staying at my sister's house. She really could use some company." She said to Mike.

His mouth dropped open as he kept telling Mom to bring him along while I tuned him out and skipped outside.

Ryder was just parking his car. He opened his car door and smiled at me. His eyes trailed down my body as a satisfied smirk graced his mouth.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes. And you wearing my clothes makes it perfect." He said, pulling me in his arms.

"I've got news. We're going away for the weekend. Cancel all your plans." I said, litreally jumping up and down.

"My all plans revolve around you, Rose. Now where are we going?" He said.

"Pack your bags. We're going to New York baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder and I settled comfortably into our seats. We were already on the plane to New York. It felt unreal. For so long, I despised the idea of going to New York given my history. But now, with Ryder I felt happy. I felt on top of the world.

Luke couldn't come with us because he had some stuff to take care of. Ryder held my hand as we both just smiled at each other and enjoyed our moment.

The stewardess left us a few movies to watch. I picked A Walk To Remember as me and Ryder put headphones in our ears and played the movie.

I leaned my head against Ryder as he wrapped his arm around my waist. The last scene was playing on the little screen embedded into the back of another seat.

My eyes glazed over as I realized that this could be it for us. That I could die just like Jamie did in that movie and Ryder would be broken.

I didn't realize Ryder was looking at me as he took of his headphones and just hugged me as I cried silently into his shoulder. I didn't need to tell him. He knew. He always knew.

"Just so you know, Rose I'm never gonna stop loving you. There's no one for me after you. You're my miracle." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"And you're my little bitch." I said, chuckling even through the tears.

"And you're back." He groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been driving around New York for hours now. I've been showing every place to Ryder. The place I grew up to be Lucy Hale. Where I did my first ever concert. Where I used to live.

After around 6 pm, I told mom we were leaving for our colleges. Our plan was to stay a night in Juilliard and spend the other night in Stanford.

We reached there sometime later. Our guide gave us the tour for the whole college and left us to a spare dorm to spend the night in.

"I love it here." I said, sighing dreamily.

"I know. If I was interested in becoming an actor like you, I would've definitely applied here." He said, plopping down on the bed.

"I think it's a good thing we're both gonna be here in New York. I can't stay away from you." I said, plopping down beside him.

"Me either." He said, kissing me.

"Do you ever think about the future?" I said.

"Yeah. All the time." He said.

"Am I a part of it?" I said, fiddling my fingers nervously.

"Rose, You are it." He said, tilting my chin up to meet my eyes.

"What do you think about?" I said, smiling.

"I think about me standing at the altar while you walk down that aisle perfect as ever. I think about us saying 'I Do' as we both proceed to have our first dance. I think about you laying on the hospital bed, as we both see the first sonogram of our baby. I see myself talking to my baby in your stomach. I see us holding our baby for the first time. I see myself jumping with joy when I see our baby take its first steps. I see us sitting outside our house on our patio while our kids run around and play with each other. I see myself growing old with you. I see myself still in love with you as much as I am now."

I was in tears hearing his speech. My heart broke as I realized that we may never get to have that.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. That I can't give you the future you want. You should just leave me. Settle for someone who isn't a ticking time bomb like me." He stopped me from talking.

"Who's to say that I'll get that exact same future? Right now, All I care about is having you in my arms. We can figure out the rest as we go down the road. And don't you think for a second I'm gonna leave you. You're my Rose. And I'm always gonna keep showering you with love, even if you wilt and leave me." He said.

"But, I don't wanna hurt you." My voice choking with tears.

"I knew that you have this disease. But I still love you despite it. You know why? Because even if you'll  leave me, I will have a lifetime of memories to keep me going. I'll fill my whole house with Roses, just so I can feel you. If there's no pain in love, then it's not love." He said, smiling.

"You made me cry, you little bitch." I said, laughing along with him.

"I love you, Rose."

"I love you, Little Bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAN I HAVE A RYDER IN REAL LIFE?? CAN I LIKE BUY HIM FROM SOME EBAY??😭😭❤❤❤❤

Consider giving it a vote??

A Walk To Remember feels😭😭❤❤❤

Question of the day!!

Do you guys listen to the songs I put above?? (Answer honestly)

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 18 35
The names Ryder. I'm sure all of you have heard of me. If not, ask your girl. I get everything I want, anytime I want it. I use to be the good guy, b...
45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* ˚*・༓ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...
1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
475 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...