The arcana preferences & scen...

By honestlymc

Small book of scenarios for my best people! Request for small one shots More

Faq
Requests!
Muriel #1
Julian 1
Asra 1
Nadia 1
Lucio and Asra 2
Asra 3
Portia 1
Julian 2
Valerius 1
Julian 3
Asra 4
Nadia 2
Lucio 3 (fluff)

Lucio 1

9.9K 222 32
By honestlymc

[angst]

My footsteps patter against the marbled floor as I take my steps towards the darkened halls that lead to lucio's room. My mind fills with millions of thoughts. As I walk down the hall both of the hounds are by my side, they grew accustomed to me almost immediately. A soft smile spreads across my face as the hounds rub against my legs.
"You two are too much for me" I smile lovingly as my hand grazes over both of their heads.
"You guys want to see your dad? I asked the hounds, almost immediately they both let out a small whine as a yes.
"Alright girls. Follow me then" A small chuckle escaped my throat as my eyes graze over all of the paintings on the walls.
"Lucio never had a bad portrait. All of the colors went together so well.." a small sigh escapes my lips as I continue down the twisted halls.
"Hm hm hmm" parted hums escape my lips and I look down at the hounds. They were always groomed perfectly and clean.
"Do either of you even know what dirt looks like?" I ask the hounds even though they wouldn't respond back.
"I suppose not.." the halls take a left and I'm left in front of a door engraved with the name count on it.
"Ready girls?" I smile lovingly and open up the door. Both hounds quickly bounce into the room and their ears perk up. I stare at the ash covered room and sit on a small chair.
"They missed you lucio, we- we all miss you lucio.." I frown as my eyes look around the dimly lit room. A whine emits from one of the hounds as she comes trudging towards me.
"I know girl. I miss him too." I frown. In all honesty I need to stop coming here. Im just reminding myself that he's gone for good. The hound lays against my left leg and whines louder as I pet her head.
"Shh shh I know, but we still need to say hello from time to time.." My legs bend and I stand up looking at the bed with strewn about sheets.
"They left your room a mess lucio, you'd hate it so much.." My heart feels heavy as I pick up the papers on the ground and fix the crooked sheets on the bed.
"There all better..." I look over to the desk and frown, almost immediately noticing the golden ring he wore on his pinky finger to every ball, I smile.
"You were his prized possession" my fingers move without me as I slip the finger onto my ring finger. It was too big or my pinky finger, I place my hand in front of the window where the sun barely shines in.
"I see why you wore it so often lucio.." I shake my head and look at the hounds.
"Cmon girls, it's time we get ready for supper, if we're late Portia will be upset.." I smile as the dogs perk up to the sound of supper. My body carries me out of the room as I close the door. Quietly and quickly I make my way out of the dark corridors into the brightly lit hallways.
-
"Im sorry I struck you with grief my dear" a defeated whisper echoes the dark corridors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 26.6K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.