Flowers In America | T.Stark

By DarlingDreaming

"Broken Wings, When made of Dreams. They can still Fly, If you Believe." ~ Clairel Estevez Lil... More

 Dedication 
𖧷 AUTHORS NOTE 𖧷
𖠁 PROLOGUE 𖠁
𑁍 PHASE I 𑁍
⎊ CHAPTER ONE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER TWO ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER THREE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FOUR ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FIVE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SIX ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SEVEN ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER EIGHT ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER NINE ⎊
𑁍 PHASE II𑁍
⎊ CHAPTER ONE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER TWO ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER THREE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FOUR ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FIVE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SIX ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SEVEN ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER EIGHT ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER NINE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER TEN ⎊
𑁍 PHASE III 𑁍
⎊ CHAPTER ONE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER TWO ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER THREE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FOUR ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER FIVE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SIX ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER SEVEN ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER EIGHT ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER NINE ⎊
⎊ CHAPTER TEN ⎊
END NOTE

⎊ CHAPTER TEN ⎊

897 21 50
By DarlingDreaming

'When the sun shines we'll shine together'
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Chapter 10: Moving On.

Natasha Romanoff was many things.

She was a Mother.

An Agent.

An Avenger.

Black Widow.

But she was certainly not a patient woman.

Not when she was being left out on something.

She jabbed Clint in the side for the tenth time, and glared at him again, her way of showing him that not only was she annoyed, but also she was holding herself back from breaking the door down and going in to the room where Lilly and Tony were.

Clint sighed through his nose, and turned back to Nathan.

"Hey man, calm your mother down won't you? I'm starting to get a bruise and I don't want to have another talk with Laura about how they keep coming up." He explained, thinking fondly about how his wife was very sceptic about his injuries.

Nathan chuckled slightly, and he pulled his mother's arm, her focus going to him.

"Come on Mum, starting at the door like that isn't going to make it open any faster." He groaned, trying to pull her arm to guide her away.

"Yeah, especially since Tony is probably taking his sweet time with he daughter."  Clint mumbled, but his eyes widened when he saw Natasha stare at him.

"What did you say?" She breathed, face falling into one of cold calmness.

Nathan and Brooklyn stared at Clint with shock clear on their face. 

Clint cursed himself silently for letting the news slip, and he turned slowly towards Nat, laughing nervously at her expression.

Natasha walked up to him and twisted his arm behind his back, making Cling yelp with the sudden move and uncomfortable position.

"What did you say Barton?" She hissed, pulling his arm rougher.

"Mum-" Nathan started to speak, trying to save Clint's life, but he stopped abruptly when he sat her glare directed onto him.

He moved slightly so he was half hiding behind Brooklyn, who had paled slightly, shocked silent from his Mother's fierce look.

"Uh-I said...I said that Lilly was Tony's...daughter?" Clint stated, even though it came out more of a question.

Natasha let him go, and she turned around to go and break the door down.

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Tony let go of Lilly and set her back a bit, giving her a slight smile.

"We can go back to the tower and get a room ready- would you like it to be near mine? Yes? No? You know what, not that surprising but I have the perfect idea, you can have multiple rooms if you want and you can pick the one you want to sleep in-that would be very practical. Oh wait till you meet Pepper, sure she might be a bit shocked but it's not everyday that you find out your boss has a daughter-" he was cut off abruptly by the door flying off its hinges and slamming on the floor.

Lilly shouted out at the sudden noise, and Tony gulped when he saw a angry Natasha storming up towards him, her fury evident on her face.

"I didn't do it." Tony defended himself, raising his arms up in surrender when he say he make a beeline for her, but this seemed to be the wrong thing say as this only seemed fuelled her anger further.

"You kinda did." Clint responded, leaning against the door frame with Nathan and Brooklyn peering out from behind him, eager to see the conflict.

"Oh yes you did-You just couldn't keep it in your pants your could you?!" Natasha bellowed, grabbing Tony by the collar and bringing her face to face with him.

"I told you to stay away from her, and you being the complete idiot you are got as close as humanely possible-"

"She didn't really object-"

"I'm going to kill you Stark!-"

"-Okay, Okay! Maybe it was my fault-But in my defence-" Tony squealed slightly as Natasha raised her fist, but hesitated when she saw Lilly watching her with wide eyes, darting between the fist and Tony's face.

"Nat...there's no going back now. Might be a good time to try and move on." Clint suggested softly from behind her.

Natasha dropped Tony, and took a step back. Nathan steeped in front of her, glaring at Tony. Lilly felt a deep buried instinct inside her compel her to walk in front of Tony.

Tony watched with a slightly shocked and amazed expression as she stepped in front of him, facing off Nathan, even though she was slightly taller than him- obviously someone's growth spurt had not hit yet.

Tony looked back at Natasha who was still glaring at him.

He sighed before continuing.

"Look Nat, obviously I made a mistake- but was it really such a horrible one?" He asked.

His eyes fell on Lilly for a second, giving a small half smile for a second.

Natasha looked at her as well, her face instantly softening, and she stepped around Nathan, and bent down to pull Lilly into a hug.

Looking up at Tony over Lilly's shoulder, she mouthed four words to him.

Look after her, Stark.

Tony nodded. He would. He had a new responsibility now- one that was way more important that his job or Hero work.

He was now a father to a little girl, and he was determined to not fail.

Besides, he was pretty sure Pepper would not let him fail.

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

"Here we are!"

Tony stretched his arms above his head, the beautiful Malibu home he owned shining softly under the hot sun.

"Wow. It's very...pretty?" Lilly's answer sounded more like a question, but Tony nodded.

"It should be, it's mine after all." He told her, walking up to the front door. He realised that she was not behind him, and he turned around with one eyebrow raised.

"I agree it's amazing, but you wanna come in now? Or do you want to continue staring? I know, it has that effect on people. Much like it's owner." Tony gloated, making Lilly smile at the normalcy of the conversation.

So unlike anything she was used to.

"Come on the Honey, there's someone here who wants to meet you." Tony said, beckoning Lilly with a hand.

She caught up with him, and stared in wonder as the door opened.

"Welcome home Sir. I sense you have a guest with you?"

Lilly jumped, startled at the sudden, booming voice that had manifested out of the air.

She shifted slightly so she was behind Tony, feeling frightened at the foreign man's voice.

"Hey, it's okay," Tony said, awkwardly tapping  Lilly's shoulder.

"It's just Jarvis, my AI. He runs my house and he's really friendly. Right Jar?" He said into the air.

"Thank you sir. Sorry Miss, it was not my intention to scare you. Who may you be?" The voice said, sounding a lot less louder then before.

"I'm...I'm Lilly." Lilly mumbled, shuffling her feet.

"Lilly Stark Jarvis, record her in." Tony demanded.

Lilly felt her heart pound slightly.

Lilly Stark.

She was Lilly Stark.

Tony suddenly looked at her, his face slightly pink and awkward looking.

"Is it too early? To become a Stark?" He asked, not meeting her eyes.

Lilly decided she very much wanted to be a Stark.

"Not at all," she said, smiling up at him.

"It sounds perfect."

꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫

Is it Narcissistic that I'm grinning like crazy at the cuteness of my own creation? Is it my creation? I don't think it is seeing as I unfortunately don't own Marvel, but I created this chapter, and my own character so...?

I can't help it, they're so cute! I love writing about this father-daughter duo, and I hope they stay happy forever and ever and ever...

People who know me personally (yes I'm looking at you K) are shaking their heads furiously going "heck nah" .

*sighs* I just can't help it, I like writing angst okay! There is a lorry load of angst coming your way, but I'm not a complete monster (despite what they may say).

I'll have you know I like fluff too.

I'm rambling again, aren't I?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter, that's when the fun really starts.

Are you ready?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 25
"I couldn't give you up." "...I know." As the daughter of Black Widow, Nyla-Rose is used to the craziness that has become her life. When sudden truth...
549K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
2.7K 48 68
Being the daughter of tony stark isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Morgan stark would know. What will happen when her aunt: Natasha romanoff's demons...
29.7K 594 41
𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 Cameron Stark is Tony's daughter, he always thought that she was dead after she was kidnapped when at the age of 4, b...