I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

Por fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... Más

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter-Unsuspected visitors

23.4K 515 104
Por fatal22

Well here is another chapter: i posted a pic of ebony on the right  at 3 months..

This chapter made me flustrated cause i had torewrite it cause i didn't save it..but now i wrote what i remembered and added more..but please enjoy:-)

================================================================================

(2 months later)

EBONY POV;

I looked at Blake as he stood looking out of the window as it rained as i cooked dinner  he has been acting weird every sense we left the hospital 2 months ago, i asked him millions of times what was wrong and he said nothing i should worry about but i am worried about whatever is bothering him.

"Blake... i called out to him he turned around he stood up and walked over to me smiling.

"Yes momma.he said walking around the counter as he put his hand on my not so little bump anymore.which now i am going to finally reveal to the school that i am pregnant do to the fact that i couldn't hide it anymore.

"Blake what's wrong?i said but he didn't say anything

"Blake?i said then turned around his arms dropped down to rest on my waist.

"I don't know what to tell you.he said looking into my eyes.

"The truth.i said 

"Like what!

"Well whatever is bothering you.i said

"Don't worry..i stopped him before he could say that again.

"No! Blake don't you dare tell me to not worry cause Blake i am worried.i said 

"Fine but i must tell you the truth about who i really am.he said looking nervous.

"What?

"I am the prince of vampires and i was sent here because i didn't care about anything or anyone but i do now i care about you.

"Your are the prince of vampires?i said looking confused as hell i didn't even know they had one oh my god my baby daddy is a vampire  prince.

"Yes and you remember the rogues vampires i talked to you about.

"Yes.i said not like where this was going.

"Well i have been getting calls from an unknown number telling me that they would see me soon and they know all  about you and the baby and i don't know how.

"Blake!why didn't you tell me sooner..

"I didn't want you to worry.

"Well i worried regardless..i felt tears fill my eyes i walked to the coach and put a hand on my stomach.i looked up as Blake hand covered mine as he sat beside me. 

"Don't worry love i wont let anything happen to our baby's i promise.i shook my head and lean on Blake.

"So..what are we going to do?i asked after we sat there in silents

"I don't know i don't wont to involve my family cause if words get out then we could be in trouble.

"Why? i said looking up at him feeling scared beyond reason.

"Well if the Order found out it wouldn't be an good thing.

"What is the Order?

"Let's talk about this later cause i think the dinner is burning.

"Oh my god..i got up and ran to the kitchen as turned off the now burned lasagna.i looked up at Blake.."What are we going to do now?i asked him. he started laughing i frown at him as he gripped his side and started laughing harder.

"Blake why are you laughing?i asked putting my hands on my hips.

"You! should have seen your face...priceless...he said laughing harder as tears spilled out of his eyes i couldn't help but to laugh his laughing was contagious.

"God my side hurts..i said grabbing my side Blake wiped his eyes and smiled up at me it was a beautiful moment that would stay with me.

"You are an amazing women and i love you so much.

"I love you to but you better not keep secrets from me again.i said walking over to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay.

"But first we go get something to eat then go get some maternity clothes cause i have grown out of most of my  clothes.i said which was true  being 15 weeks pregnant  with twins is tiring.but i will be graduating in two months thank god then i can just focus on the baby's and Blake.

"Your right go get a coat then we will head out.Blake said smiling then kissed me on the nose.

"Okay i said and ran and got a coat.and in minutes we headed out even though it was raining but i liked the rain.

"Where do you want to go?

"The mall.i said and earn a shocked stare from Blake i smiled at him.

"Do my ears perceive me,did Miss ebony just say she wanted to go to the mall?he said sarcastic i stuck my tongue out at him.

"What happen to my girlfriend who was afraid if we got caught.he said turning into the mall parking lot.

"Well i still am but we aren't doing anything wrong and plus you i am of legal age and about to graduate in to months then nobody would be able to say anything.

"Good well can i kiss my girlfriend in public now?he asked parking the car.

"Don't push it Mr.i said kissing him on the jaw.i unbuckle my seat belt as he got out of the car to open my door he held and umbrella which was so sweet so i wouldn't get wet.

"You know you are going to make a great dad.i said as he held the door open for me.

"You think?he said smiling.

"Um duh...i said walking into the not so crowded mall which is a shock considering it was Saturday.he smiled at me.

"Where to momma?Blake asked.

"Um i don't know..wait i think there is a maternity store in here i think.

"Well let see then.Blake said as we walked everywhere but still no luck but just when i was about to give up there it was (women maternity clothing)

"Yes...i said grabbing Blake hand pulling him inside.

He helped me look and surprising this time he didn't get on my nerves like he usually do. 

"Go try this one on..he said it was a white  top with a tie in the back which was cute.

"Okay thank's.

"You welcome.i went int the dressing room while blake still looked for more clothes.

================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I was shocked when ebony didn't cuss me out considering how she do it every time we go shopping.but it felt good to see her smile.

But i was still being  cautious i still haven't found out who have been threatening me maybe i should just go back home and take ebony with me but even there we both would be in trouble, i had to keep and eye out on my mate and baby's well being.

I was looking on the jean rack for her some pants but froze when i heard my name.

"Mr. Mcgamler?

I turned around and none other than Michael the boy has been giving me grief because i keep ebony out of gym activities, but not only that he has a crush on my mate.

"Hey..i said 

"What are you doing in the maternity store.

"Well i am in here with my girlfriend.

"Wow congratulations.

"Thank's well i have to go i was just taking my sister to get her prom dress for her...his eyes went wide and i closed my eyes.

"What do you think of this? Ebony said without looking up i looked up at her as she froze.

"Oh my god..Michael said looking at ebony stomach.

"Surprise..ebony said nervous as hell..

"Your pregnant but i just saw you yesterday and you didn't look pregnant but who could see anything over that hug shirt but..your dating the teacher did you know you could go to for  jail  this! Michael said pointing at ebony stomach.

"NO! you can't tell..ebony said. i just leaned against the clothing rack as they went back and forth with each other, they went back and forth with each other Michael was saying he was   going to tell the principle and ebony i could tell she was mad /scared i let out an sigh,this  has gone on long enough, i think i should just end this now cause i am tired.

"Michael...i said in his mind and he stopped talking..

"Look at me..i commanded he turned his head and stared into my eyes.

"Forget what you saw forget everything..but finding your sister and help her shop,do you understand?

He nodded his head.-"Good now go! i said turning him around as he walked out of the store.

"What did you do?i turned to ebony as she looked shocked but cute as she put her hands on her hips like she always do when she wanted to know something.

"I repelled that's all i just took away  what he saw that's all.now i think we should get that shirt you look very cute in it.i said smiling.

"Fine but i think it is very wrong what you did...but do you really like this shirt.she said smiling.

"Yes very much.i said smiling.

"Fine i will take it now let's finish up cause i am hungry.

"Deal..i said as we got more clothes and payed and walked to the car and went to the nearest restaurant which was O'charleys.i never been there before but i would  defitnally be  going back. we pulled into the garage at 8:40  and when we enter the house i froze as i smelled..oh god it can't be but it was.

"Hello Blake.i kept ebony hidden behind me.

"Hello mother.i said heard ebony  grasp from behind me.

"Blake are you going to stand there or are your mother a hug.she said smiling.i couldn't say anything all i could do was just stand there and look at her shocked but after a minute i found my tongue.

"What are you do here?

"Well you was so reluctant to come back home and you didn't show up for the ball so i came to see what has you bound.she said walking toward me,i felt my body tense up with every step.

"I told you i found my mate i told you i might wouldn't come back home.i said 

"Yes but aren't you forgetting something?she asked oh hell here it come plead the fifth.

"No..

"You forgot to tell me she is an human.she said trying to look around me.

"Yes so..i said 

"Vampires don't have  human as mate.my mother said still walking toward me.i felt ebony rub my back in a comforting matter. and it did calm me down.

"Well there's a first for everything.i said 

"Well are you going to turn her?

"No not yet...

My mother frown as she stopped in front of me..what is that smell?she asked i froze and i knew exactly what she was smelling.

"Nothing that concerns you so just go home.i said trying to get her to go home before she figures out what the smell is.

"Move let me meet my daughter in law.she said smiling

I frown i didn't know what to do i looked into her eyes trying to see if i could trust her which i doubt very seriously  i could.

"Blake?she asked frowning  i heard ebony yarn as she lay'd her head on my back...i knew she was tired but i couldn't let my mother see her.

"Blake i want hurt her if that's what you are worried about-.she said

"How can i be so sure?

"I am your mother and i love you."you can trust me you know that! she said looking kind of hurt but i didn't know what to do but i didn't have to think much longer, ebony moved from behind and i didn't stop her.she looked at my mother with both hands protecting our baby's and i couldn't do anything but smile.

"It can't be..she grasp.as she looked at ebony in shock i pulled ebony behind me.

"Vampires can't reproduce! she said frowning looking confused i crouched down ready to protect ebony and the baby's i growled and she took another  step back.

"Blake i think your mate is tired.she said looking at ebony..i frown at her still not trusting her i stayed   crotch down ready to attack her,

"Blake i want hurt her let's just talk about this.

"Fine but if you hurt her i want hesitate to kill you.-i said she nodded then i stood up straight still watching my mother still not trusting her.-"Come here baby.-I said to ebony as she moved from behind me..i bent down and picked her up bridle style."I got you baby..i said as she lay'd her head on me, i walked past my mother and carried her to my master bedroom the room we shared.

I lay'd her down and she fell right to sleep, i kissed her on the lips then kissed her on the stomach.

"You really love her don't you?my mother asked i stood up straight and turned to look at her as she leaned against the door.

"Yes i do.''Why have you come here?i said

She push off the door and walked over to me.

"I missed you.she said smiling.

"Tell me the truth why have you come here?

"Blake the Order left the statuary 2 months ago and they have come here.

"Why?

"You know why..she said looking into my eyes.

"The deaths.i said i knew this was going to happen but not this soon.

"Yes the rogues have killed many people.

" So that is why you came here to tell me all of this.

"No! Blake i am afraid for you.she said as she put her arms around me.

"Why?

"Because the Order think's your are an rogue.

"What tha hell.i said well i'm screwed.

================================================================================

Well his came to vist him well as always tell me what do  you think...

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Thanks for fanning:-)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.6K 769 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
260K 6.3K 21
Louis knew it was his time. Once anyone turned 13, they were watched. And when they were 16 it could be any time. Anytime they could be taken. It was...
542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...