Ημίθεος [BTS]

By hoseokshope19940218

in which seven men discover their true identities. demigod (Ημίθεος) n: a being with partial divine status, s... More

ένα
δυο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
επτά
οκτώ
εννέα
δέκα
έντεκα
δώδεκα
δεκατρία
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
δεκαέξι
δεκαεπτά
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννιά
είκοσι
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δυο
είκοσι τρία
είκοσι τέσσερα
είκοσι πέντε
είκοσι έξι
είκοσι επτά
είκοσι οκτώ
είκοσι εννέα
τριάντα
τριάντα ένα
τριάντα δυο
τριάντα τέσσερα
τριάντα πέντε
τριάντα έξι
τριάντα επτά
τριάντα οκτώ

τριάντα τρία

365 23 5
By hoseokshope19940218

As the elevator doors open, Seokjin runs out of it and down the hall until he reaches Jimin's room. With his door wide open, he walks in to see the smaller on the floor unconscious.

"Oh my god, Jimin!" SeokJin kneels to the floor and grabs onto Jimin, blood getting all over his hands.

"Help! Someone please help!" He yells as tears began to fall down his face. He he hears doors begin to open and the first person to reach the room is Taemin.

"What happened?" SeokJin shakes his head, crying so much, he can't get out a coherent sentence. Taemin picks Jimin and and other demigods, awoken by SeokJin's screams, go get nurses. Taemin and SeokJin don't hesitate to get Jimin to the infirmary. Once there, a nurse finally gets there and looks at him, gasping.

"Do either of you know what happened?" SeokJin and Taemin shake their heads, never looking away from Jimin.

"This look serious. This much blood...he needs to get to a hospital. We'll take care of him. You two head back to get some rest. I'll update you two in the morning." Taemin nods before grabbing onto SeokJin and hugging him, letting him cry. He, slowly, leads the older back to his room.

"No...I won't sleep until I know he's okay." Taemin looks at him before sighing.

"Come upstairs with me." The two go back to Taemin's floor, most of the demigods out of their rooms. They get to Taemin's room and Yoongi stood by the door, worried.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Taemin runs his boyfriend's shoulder before letting SeokJin inside.

"I'm not sure. They'll update us in the morning." Before Taemin could close the door, Namjoon and Hoseok come down to the room.

"What happened?" Namjoon sees SeokJin crying and he goes to comfort him. Hoseok looks at Taemin for an answer.

"SeokJin found Jimin in his room beaten bloody. We don't know who or why. We can assume it's due to his association with Hades. SeokJin screamed for help and it woke me up and made me go down their and see. His screams basically woke up the entire hall. The nurse said she'll let us know in the morning." Hoseok nods before being let into the room to comfort SeokJin as well. Taemin closes the door and sighs, Yoongi coming over and resting his hand on his chest.

"You have something, don't you?" Taemin looks at all of them.

"If Jimin's condition isn't well, Hades will destroy the tower. He'll be blinded by rage." Seokjin looks at him, wiping his face.

"Let him. No doubt those bitter Gods ordered a demi to do this." Taemin looks back at his boyfriend, seeing the dark look in his eyes that he knew he had in his own.

"We need to figure out what to do with Mt. Olympus and fast. They can't get away with things like this anymore." Taemin falls up his fists, tightly, biting his bottom lip hard to calm himself.

For now, all they could do is wait.

...

The following morning, the entire group head over to the infirmary to get any information on Jimin. Once there, they see him in one of the beds, unconscious, being cared for by many of the nurses and nurse's aids. SeokJin spots the nurse from the night before and goes up to her. She welcomes them with a soft smile.

"Good morning. Mr. Park suffered from many injuries. When attacked initially, heavy pressure was applied to the windpipe. His attacker was, most likely, trying to knock him out with strangulation. We can assume that didn't work and so abuse was a second attempt. Due to the heavy beating, he has fallen into a coma from the brain trauma. We have no idea when he will awaken."

Taemin feels himself about to cry, so he walks out before anyone could see him. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to go after him. Seokjin cries, going over to Jimin. He sees the deep purple bruise around his throat and the wounds and bruises on his face. The older sits beside him, grabbing onto his hand.

"Please wake up, Jimin. Please be okay." Namjoon rubs his shoulder in comfort, his other hand in Hoseok's.

"We're waiting for you Jimin. Please get better." Outside, Yoongi held onto his crying boyfriend, both of them on the ground from Taemin collapsing him Yoongi's hold.

"This is Jimin we're talking about, baby. He'll pull through this. He'll wake up and he'll be alright." Taemin grips onto Yoongi's shirt, hiding his face in the crook of his lover's neck.

"We need to find whoever did this...we have to get them back for this." Yoongi leans him up and wipes his face. He doesn't hesitate to place a kiss on his lips.

"We can go to Jeonghan...maybe he can help."

**********************************

Knocking on the door, Yoongi is shocked when a guy he's never seen before opens the door, shirtless.

"May we help you?"

"Who is it, babe?" The man steps aside and lets him, as well as SeokJin and Taemin inside. In the bed, Jeonghan laid in bed with an oversized shit on.

"Oh...I wasn't expecting visitors. Let me fix myself." Yoongi sighs, seeing the man lay in the bed next to Jeomghan.

"Cheol, go put some clothes on." The ma sighs, placing a kiss on Jeomghan's lips before getting out of bed again.

"Fine. I'll leave you guys to talk. Feels serious." When he leaves the room, Jeonghan gets up and they four of them takes seat on the couches and chairs.

"So what's up?"

"We weren't expecting to see you today, but it's serious...Jimin was attacked a few days ago. Due to brain trauma, he's fallen into a coma. We're not sure what happened to him." Jeonghan looks at them in shock before getting up quickly and going to his closet.

"I'll meet up all in the lobby in a few minutes. I need to get dressed. We're about to head to the infirmary so I can know." They all nod, looking at each other before stepping off and heading down to the lobby. SeokJin fiddles with the strings of his hoodie,

"What do he can't read Jimin? What do we do?" Taemin looks at him, not saying a word. He felt no need, feeling the same worried his uncle did.

"Everything will turn out fine in the end. I know it will. Jimin is okay and we'll figure it out. Trust me." Yoongi says, grabbing onto Taemin's hand with one of his own and resting the other on SeokJin's shoulder.

They make it down to the lobby and wait until Jeonghan comes down with the man he referred to as Cheol.

"Just so things aren't weird, this is my boyfriend, Seungcheol. Now let's go." Taemin and Yoongi look in shock at the information he just revealed as Seokjin ignores it, only worried about Jimin.

"Guys let's go!" The older calls to them before they all leave for the infirmary. Once they get there, Jeonghan looks in shock at Jimin's appearance.

"His wounds are healing well. I can see how serious it is, since they would've been healed by now if they were regular injuries. Where's Hades?" Seokjin looks down as Taemin scratches the back of his head.

"He's with a friend, Wonho. He's there to...to contain Hades. When he found out about Jimin the day after, he began wreaking havoc. Wonho and a few other demis under him got him under control. The entire practice field and the weapons storage until we're completely destroyed." Jeonghan looks back at Jimin.

"Okay. Just give me a minute." Jeonghan sits on the bed and places his hands on each side of Jimin's head, closing his eyes. Taemin holds onto Yoongi waiting. Suddenly, Jeonghan takes his hands off Jimin, falling off the bed and onto the floor. Seungcheol rushes to him when he begins convulsing.

"Oh my god!" SeokJin kneels down and calls on a nurse, looking at Seungcheol who held his boyfriend with worry. Nurses come over and get Jeonghan into a bed.

"What's happening to him?" One of the nurses look at him.

"He's having a seizure. Do any of you know if he's been stressed, lacks sleep...any of that?" They shake their heads.

"Will he be okay?" Yoongi asks, stepping forward. The nurses looks at him with a comforting smile.

"We will do everything we can. We have to know the cause in order to know if their will be any after effects." Before the could ask anymore questions, they're moved to the side until Jeonghan finally stops. Seungcheol never looked away from him, silent tears rolling down his face. SeokJin could only call on Namjoon for comfort.

"Hey, What's going on?" He asks when he gets there. SeokJin sighs, motioning over at Jeonghan.

"He's was reading Jimin...to find out who did it, then he suddenly had a seizure. We don't know why." Namjoon scratches at the back of his head before starting to think. He knew that Jeonghan has never had any mental abnormalities and he wasn't know to be stressful or exhausted. And why occur when he was trying to...

"Wait a minute...what he was trying to find out who attacked Jimin?" They all nod. Namjoon frowns.

"Taemin might be right. Mt. Olympus could be behind this. They could be trying to hide the attacker's identity." Seungcheol stands up, catching Namjoon off guard.

"Who...how can they?" Namjoon sighs, looking at all of them.

"Because their gods. There's only one god that can mess with the mind like that at will...or should I say goddess?"

"Who?" They all ask in unison. Namjoon frowns as he looks away from them.

"My mother."

I KNOW I JUST KIND OF INTERJECTED ICE CREAM S.COUPS INTO THE STORY BUT I WANTED TO ADD MORE CHARACTERS IN. THIS MAY BE A LOT BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.7K 63
what will happen to sons of god rivals zeus and hélios, if they'll find a way to each other and break many of the strict rules? beg: 04/24/23 end:...
46K 712 21
This time the gods and goddesses of Olympus decided that they need a heir in case they wanted to step down. But the heir didn't know why they steppin...
1.7K 82 2
Eden /ˈiː.dən/ [noun]: A state of innocence, bliss, or ultimate happiness. Paradise. *** [Cult AU] [44k]
2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...