Now That We're Enemies Do You...

Par Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... Plus

Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Eleven~

2.7K 87 21
Par Cresil21

Dedicated to mraaah! So you won't die. Thanks for the comment btw. I updated as soon as possible! Which just happened to be the day of your comment. How's that? c:

Shout out to Jerthepandabear for making my day yesterday! Your kid's going to be flipping amazing! :D

-Chapter Eleven-

-Alan’s POV-

The last thing I remember was about to drop off Kendal home when everything went black. Kendal, the car, the street, the people in the street, all of that just disappeared before me. Instantly I knew that the Council was behind this, but I had no idea why they would decide to take both Kendal and I. Kendal was nothing to them and I wasn’t exactly something they took into consideration I was just the look out for everything Ciel did. I reported everything that happened when we were outside and was to keep Ciel from getting into trouble. So why would they want me for anything besides having to report back? Had Ciel gotten himself caught with Fray while I was out with Kendal?

When I finally came to I was chained to the wall in a damp room that made it hard to breathe making my throat crack as I tried to take in a deep breath until I was coughing. From beside me I heard another cough and turned to find that Kendal was also chained to the wall next to me. He was just waking up too which could only mean we had been controlled into falling asleep and now they were letting us wake up therefore we were about to be questioned by someone. My head whipped up to stare as the door began to creak open causing me to tense at the noise looking over at Kendal hoping they didn’t touch him.

“Alan,” said the all too familiar voice.

“Aldo,” I said with respect looking down at the ground knowing it is best to keep my head down around him. “Care to elaborate this situation?”

“Of course,” he answered cheerfully. “You see, I recently found out you were hanging around this scum which made me wonder why. Or if you even knew who this is.”

“Kendal Kline, an old friend from high school,” I said in a clear voice.

“Yes, Kendal Kline, the boy is also working for Firo Larforet, you would know him by Fray,” he answered in a stern tone. “Fray is also the one who plans on using Ciel for his own personal gains.”

“What?!” I instantly looked up shocked which was a horrid mistake considering that Aldo instantly back handed me as hard as he could making me cough up blood and I could feel the bruise forming on the edge of my mouth as blood dripped down my now torn lip onto my shirt. I hardly winced at the pain knowing I would get it worse if I so much as complained about the pain. I returned to staring at the filth covered ground. “What do you mean using Ciel?”

“Exactly like I said, he is using Ciel to get closer to the Council and bring us down,” he answered. “He has taken blood from Ciel meaning he now has power in these walls.”

“Fucking liar,” Kendal splat. “Fray already had power in here since the day you got Ciel to nearly kill him and we stole your blood to heal him!”

Aldo was about to backhand him when I objected. “No!”

Aldo turned to me with an arched brow. “No?”

“I’ll take his punishment,” I rushed. “Just don’t touch him.”

“What the hell are you doing?” Kendal growled at me. “I can take my own fights!” He turned to glare at Aldo. “Don’t fucking touch him again. You touch him one more time and I’ll-”

“You’re chained, ingrate,” Aldo muttered to him. “You can’t do a thing, and if it pains you so much to see him hurt then I don’t see why I shouldn’t.”

With that I felt a sharp blow on my stomach making me heave as blood came from my mouth once again. But the blows didn’t stop there because all I felt was the blows coming over and over making me gasp for air as I heard a gruesome cracking from my very own ribs ‘causing me to cringe in pain when blood began to form on my shirt.

“Stop!” Kendal growled trying to break free from the chains as his eyes shifted color trying to use all his strength to break free angrily towards Aldo, but those chains never gave into his powers. When blood was dripping down forming a puddle around me Aldo finally stopped his hand bloody as he went over and grabbed a towel from a far end table cleaning his hands slowly before turning back.

“That was punishment enough,” he said smugly. “Now to continue before I was rudely interrupted.”

Kendal opened his mouth to say something, but Aldo stopped him. “Consider those words wisely because Alan might have to take your punishment once again,” he warned and Kendal gritted his teeth together as Aldo continued. “Ciel has been ordered to kill Fray at all costs, knowing Fray will ask for one last request before having Ciel kill him willingly in hopes to mate with Ciel. What he doesn’t know is that Ciel was given specific rules.”

“What rules?” Growled Kendal.

“Ciel is under no circumstances to let his emotions get involved.” He smirked as he dropped the once white towel to the ground left bloody and stained as he began to pace. “You see, we figured that Fray would have found out one way or another that he could mark Ciel as his own once again. Therefore we just told Ciel a small white lie.”

“What lie?” I croaked surprising them both.

“According to Ciel, Fray has you as his prisoner,” Aldo answered with a chuckle. “He wouldn’t dare go against my orders if Fray has you as a prisoner and wouldn’t hesitate to kill you.”

“That’s bull,” Kendal growled. “We all know Fray would never hurt someone dear to his partner!”

“Partner?” I frowned letting out a cough. “Ciel was born without a partner.”

“That’s the lie he’s been feeding him,” Kendal muttered. “Just like the lie about him never going to school with us, he went to school with us, the just altered your memory so you wouldn’t remember him there. Wouldn’t remember him and Fray were partnered.”

“What?” I turned to Aldo who just glared back as blood continued to drip from me making the only noise in the room.

“And your mind can be altered again to make you forget this moment ever happened,” Aldo said grimly. “Just like it can be altered so you think you never did see Kendal again. We’ll kill him and you’ll think of him still alive somewhere out there wishing that you meet him once again like that pathetic creature you are.”

“Bastard,” Kendal muttered as Aldo hit him making his face whip to the side blood dripping from his lip as he glared up at Aldo. “Ciel won’t fall for your tricks.”

“And why not?” Aldo demanded.

Kendal smirked. “We’re not alone. Fray and I have someone else.”

“Who?” He demanded with a curt laugh. “Is it that pathetic human friend of yours?”

Kendal shook his head. “You’ll find out soon enough. Besides, Fray isn’t stupid enough to let Ciel kill him.”

“I beg to differ,” Aldo growled losing patience. “Because if Fray does not die Ciel will return here, the only place he feels complete and we’ll be sure to kill him off for not killing Fray. He knows that we’ll kill Ciel if he doesn’t let Ciel complete the job.”

“We know what you plan to use Ciel for,” Kendal muttered with a fixed glare. “You plan to bring a demon back. We all know you plan to bring Satan back, the greatest demon anyone has ever seen. Demon of wrath. But for that you need a vessel’s body. You’ll use Ciel.”

Aldo laughed. “You have been doing your research, but I’m afraid you’re mistaken. Did you know that the demon Satan had six other brothers? There was Satan the demon of wrath, Lucifer the demon of pride, Mammon the demon of greed, Asmodeus the demon of lust, Leviathan of envy, Beelzebub of gluttony, and Belphegor of sloth. In order to have even one of these demons inside of you could kill a mere human, drive a demon mad, but for some reason Ciel could have all of them in his body and still live. He could contain them all and still have control over himself.”

“What do you mean by all of this?” I demanded weakly still fighting the urge to give into darkness. “How are you using Ciel?!”

“You think we would waste something like him for only one of the seven demon brothers?” Aldo scoffed. “No, Ciel will be used for all six demons.”

“Six?” Kendal questioned.

“A newborn child was used for Leviathan the demon of envy eight years ago and he managed to live, but has low tolerance for control,” he informed. “This child has been put in my care because his father died and I am his uncle.”

“You did that to your own nephew?!” Kendal demanded in utter shock.

“He’ll be disposed of soon enough,” he answered making Kendal grit his teeth in anger. “Ciel is more mature and stronger for this, he can control all six and there will be no mistakes.”

“Ciel hardly developed powers three years ago, what makes you think he can control all of those demons inside of him?!” I demanded hoarsely.

“Ciel isn’t normal,” Aldo explained.

“No shit! If you haven’t noticed no one in this fucking room is!” Kendal snarled.

“Ciel goes beyond any of us,” he said curtly as if it was the most logical thing in the world. “He would be able to stand all these demons inside of him.”

“But then he wouldn’t be himself! He’d be a numb creature!” Kendal declared which made me turn to him.

“What do you mean numb?” I demanded.

“Ciel would have to lose all emotions to be able to control these demons or they would take over him,” Aldo explained. “Therefore we would have to strip Ciel of all emotion, but that is easily done.”

“Why didn’t you do that now?!” I demanded angrily. “So it wouldn’t hurt him to kill Fray.”

“He’s getting the punishment he deserves right now,” Aldo explained. “This pain is something he will never be stripped of.”

“Sadistic son-of-a-” Kendal was cut off.

“Watch what you say,” Aldo warned indicating to me. “You wouldn’t want me to finish him off would you? After all, we could always say that Fray killed him causing Ciel to actually want to kill Fray.”

“Then who would be your lap dog?” Kendal demanded with an evil smirk surprising me. “Because you’re not getting someone better to control than a pathetic guy like Alan, I should know.”

“Change of heart it seems?” Aldo arched a brow. “And here I thought you were friends.”

“With this idiot?” Kendal scoffed. “The bastard is just easy to use. No one needs him anymore. I just needed to get Fray close to Ciel to stop you from using Ciel. None of this was ever about Alan.”

I felt something squeeze in my chest painfully as a lump formed in my throat and refused to go down making me cringe at his following words.

“Alan meant nothing to us, nothing to me,” he clarified.

“So you thought you could use one of mine and get away with it?” Aldo demanded angrily as he grabbed Kendal’s hair in his fist making his head lean back exposing his neck as he let a blade he pulled out of his pocket slightly go over the skin there until he drew blood.

“Stop!” I growled.

“Dumbass,” Kendal mumbled as he looked at me with empty eyes. “I never loved you! I fucking used you! Get that through that thick skull of yours.”

I gulped tasting blood not knowing what it is I should answer to that, but Aldo sighed as he went to the door and someone else came in as they took off the chains and dragged me towards the door and I looked back to see Kendal smile at me before Aldo came up in front of him blocking the view and screams of pain filled the air along with screams of my own for them to stop until a man punched me stomach with so much force I lost consciousness. Kendal had only said those things to protect me and get me out of there before I died of blood loss.

A/N: I know...I cheated...I didn't post what all of you were waiting for. But you didn't think I'd give in that easy, did you? I mean I had to answer the question of where Alan was. cx

BTW I used Binsfeld's Classification of Demons from 1589. Just history. c:

Poor Kendal! xc

Whoever wrote this crazz is pure evil! The meanie! Who could write such a thing!? >-<

Can I get comments...on anything really! You can even just talk about how your day was.  c:

Okay, fine...I wrote this after I posted and people started giving me crazz about this chapter not being necessary. This is part of the flipping storyline, 'kay? Sorry, if I seem bitchy right now, but this is how the fucking storyline develops. If you didn't like the chapter sorry. End of story, I don't wanna hear your bull. This is only to some people. Not all of you. :)

I love my readers, 'kay? But don't give me crazz about how to write the story. I know what I'm doing thank you very much, I might not seem like it sometimes, but I do. Sorry to anyone who didn't need to hear this. You don't deserve to hear this shizz. Love you guys. :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

181K 5.6K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
20.1K 675 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...
436K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...
219K 12.8K 31
(Book 2) (Sequel to *Warning:do not bite*) Cyan can't remember a time before war. From what he's picked up from passing servants over the years, it's...