Fallen Angel✔| Ayato Kirishim...

By ThyatiraKaupa

You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripp... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
IMPORTANT NOTE
Authors Note.
GOOD NEWS.

[33]

9K 397 559
By ThyatiraKaupa

(Y/N) eye's widened as she realized what she was just doing and seeing the arrogant smirk plastered all over his sexy face only made matters worse.

"A-Ayato-kun!" She exclaimed, quickly turning around to preserve what little dignity she had left.

He chuckled and she felt her whole body heat up. It was bad enough the mere sight of his finely young chiseled body almost made her faint from how fast her pulse was racing, but when he chuckled and smirked like that it only made the situation more embarrassing for her.

"Dammit! Why did not you lock the door or something!?" She exclaimed, her cheeks the brightest red. She practically committed sin based on the way she eyed his chest alone, and that's not even including the way her eyes raked his body.

Not that I'm complaining. She scowled at her thoughts.

He chuckle again, this time managing to make her brain turn static and her knees jello.

"Well usually normal people who care about other people's decency knock." He said with such nonchalance at such an awkward situation that it infuriated her.

"Not that you're really complaining, you seemed to be enjoying yourself." He was suddenly right behind her, his hot breath tickling her earlobes.

She froze, her body tensed at how close he was to her. She screwed her eyes shut, trying not to think of how he was practically naked, the only thing covering him and saving her from a heart attack was a loosely tied towel. She bit her bottom lip and forced her to not release a sigh of pleasure as the smell of soap and vinalla shampoo invaded her nostrils.

"Based on how fast your heart is accelerating, I'd say, you're enjoying this." His murmured lowly, his lips so close to her ears.

"A-Ayato-kun--" she froze, her eyes going wide when she suddenly felt his warmth. His hands were suddenly wrapped around her waist, his chin on her head, just like whenever he was comforting her, except this position was definitely not comforting.

Her breathing came out as ragged, but she forced herself to speak.

"W-what are you doing?" She breathed, not moving a muscle.

"Shhh." His head moved, his nose nuzzling into her neck.

She bit her lips hard to keep herself from moaning and subconsciously tilted her head to the side as his lips trailed her neck gently. She leaned back,

Suddenly, she froze, her body going rigid. Trying to calm herself down, she inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"A-Ayato-kun." She breathed.

He hummed against her. His arms tight around her, pressing her body against his,

"Ummm . . . There's a stick or something, poking my butt?"

He chuckled. "It's not a stick, Shrimp. It's my--"

"Ahhhhhh!!!" (Y/N) wasn't even certain she was strong enough to break through his grip but somehow, miraculously, she broke free with such a force and kicked the door open as she practically flew out of the room, her cheeks bright red and her heart hammering in her chest. As she fled out, she heard Ayato bark out laughing. She swore she'd have her revenge.

When she returned, she made sure to knock, with one hand covering her eyes.

As soon as her knuckles touched the door, it gently opened, as if the door was already opened.

"Are you decent?" She asked loudly.

There was no response.

"Ayato-kun! Come on, answer me."

No response.

"Okay, I'm coming in." She called out. She covered her eyes as she slowly walked in, chanting, "please be dressed, please be dressed." Over and over under her breath.

She slowly peaked when she was inside and the first thing she saw was Ayato on the bed. To her relief he was dressed, unfortunately, he was clutching his stomach, rolling in laughter.

She groaned and covered her still flushed face with her hands. "Stop laughing Ayato-kun." She mumbled, embarrassed.

He laughed some more and (Y/N) rolled her eyes, folding her arms glaring at him.

Ayato stopped laughing and smirked as leaned back back on the bed. "I still can't believes you're so innocent after the way you gawked at my hot body."

"You are so full of yourself." (Y/N) muttered. "Besides, I wasn't gawking. Just, you know, glancing. There's a difference." That was a pathetic lie but she wasn't thinking quick enough to think of a smart excuse, thanks to the permanent image of him striding out of that bathroom with all that steam and water rolling off his hot body stuck in her head.

"Sure sure. You still got a bit of drool over there." He smirked, pointing at the corner of his lips.

(Y/N)'s cheeks turned bright red. "I'm gonna get you for that."

He smirked. "Oh really? How are you gonna--oof." He landed on the floor as (Y/N) tackled him.

She somehow managed to grab a pillow and slammed it onto his head. She paused.

"Er. I honestly thought this was the lamp. Oh well." She continued hitting him with. He yelped in surprise and held his hand out to block it.

Suddenly, no thanks to his ghoul speed, he grabbed a pillow, and with that the pillow fight began.

Half an hour later, they were still at it. The room had a feathers everywhere.

"Give up, Shrimp. I have you cornered." Ayato hissed, his pillows raised like two lethal swords. His hair was everywhere, a tousled blue haired mess, just like how (Y/N) liked it.

"Never!" (Y/N) yelled, holding her pillow out.

Ayato tilted his head. "Think carefully about this, Shrimp. There is no way out. You're cornered. Surrender."

(Y/N) narrowed her eye's. "I'm no coward. I'd rather go down fighting." She said in a monotone.

Ayato sighed. "Then so be it."

(Y/N) ran forward swinging her pillow. Ayato dodged and swung both his pillows. (Y/N) smirked and backflipped. Her smirked droppped when she realized that now she was really pressed against the wall and there was nowhere to go.

Ayato smirked triumphantly and swung his pillows. (Y/N) ducked and swiped her legs. Before Ayato could catch himself, she swiped again and Ayato stumbled backwards, falling down.

She jumped on him, straddling him.

"Tickle monster!" She exclaimed and tried tickling him. Her enthusiasm dissappeared when he barely even laughed at any of her famous tickle spots.

He smirked, his eyes glinting in amusement. "Really? Me? Ticklish?"

Her eyes widened. "No no no. Don't--"

Too late. Ayato had already flipped them both over and now attacked her with tickles.

She shrieked with laughter as he tickled her. She tried squirming, out of his grip but he wouldn't even bulge.

"A-Ayato-kun! I-I." She giggled louder, unable to form coherent words.

Ayato grinned as he tickled her. Her laughter filled the room, bouncing off the walls, wounding like beautiful wind chimes. Her lips were etched into a wide smile as she laughed, her eyes shut and her cheeks a bright red. He gazed down at her, savouring every bit of this moment. If someone were to walk in a few minutes ago, they would probably not even think he was Ayato Kirishima. Truth was, he let his guard drop whenever she was around him, her laughter and smile was always warm and contagious. She was like an addiction. He wanted more of her, but at the same time, he didn't want her. She made him feel weak and she also a made him feel strong. She was the light at the end of the tunnel, but the brightest light could also hurt your eyes.

"S-stop!" She wheezed, laughing loudly, bringing him back to earth.

"Say it, Shrimp."

"O-Okay fine. I-I g-give up." She laughed out.

He smirked as he stopped tickling her, allowing her to rest.

She was breathing hard, her lips still etched into that wide smile and her eyes shut in content. The feathers from the pillows they destroyed when playing pillow fight hovered around them, floating down slowly as the afternoon sun that beamed in past the draped curtains cast a steeak of gold across the room, highlighting every speck of dust. It was all so magical.

Ayato smiled down at her, his eyes twinkling.

"I love you." (Y/N) breathed, still trying to catch her breath as those three simple, yet, powerful words slipped from her tongue.

Ayato froze, his smile dropping, his breath hitched. (Y/N), however, wasn't even aware those three words slipped from her lips. She looked up at him, past her curtain of long eyelashes and her smile dropped slightly when she saw the stunned look on his face.

"Ayato-kun?"

Ayato got up, his jaw set and his fist clenched. "You shouldn't say things you don't understand, Shrimp." He snapped in a cold voice. His blue hair fell over his blue eyes.

(Y/N) sat up, confused. "What? Ayato-kun I don't understand--"

"Leave." He said through clenched teeth.

Now she was absolutely quizzical. (Y/N) stood up, trying to fit in what went wrong.

"What's wrong Ayato-kun. We were having fun." (Y/N) said, taking a step towards him. "Look, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, it won't happen again--"

Ayato's jaw clenched. "Please. Just leave, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) froze. He never calls me by my first name.

She nodded slowly. "If that's really what you want." He didn't respond, he didn't even glance at her.

(Y/N) tried to cover her hurt as she walked out, wondering what went wrong.

Ayato clenched his jaw as he heard the door slowly close shut and her footsteps fade away. He glanced back at the door, at where she walked out.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He wasn't exactly sure why he reacted the way he did. He let her in, but he wasn't prepared for that.

"I love you."

He groaned, damn Shrimp. Why did she make him feel like this? He wasn't even sure if she meant it, or if it was all in the spur of the moment.

He sighed, his fist clenching. Of course it was. (Y/N) was too good for him. He was bad. He was a ghoul and she was a beautiful innocent human. What was he thinking? How could she still love a monster like him.

Ayato growled, grabbing his jacket and mask. His hand halted when he saw another mask next to his. Her mask. The mask she left behind after he had rescued her.

"You're not a monster Ayato-kun." She whispered, bringing her other hand up to his cheeks.

He growled, shaking his head to rid himself of the flashback. He grabbed his mask without glancing at hers and opened the door, slamming it behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...
25K 545 17
Suffering from your adopted father, you were a very strong ghoul. You loved to fight with ghouls, and watch them. Was that a good thing? Who cares...
1M 45K 56
Ayato Kirishima hated humans with a burning passion... Well, except a handful of them, one of which was you. Of course, he didn't like you right away...
58K 2.1K 15
Completed: June 16, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2017 RANKING: #182 in TOKYOGHOUL *thank you all so much :)* Book Two: Simple and Forgetful. Ayato Kirishi...