Tale of a new beginning..

By ihearticecream99

Lea.A normal girl who leaves in an island for 14 years. She wants to take revenge from Patrick but don't know... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

8.

55 3 1
By ihearticecream99

" Shut up! You're such a jerk" Kyle was shouting.

I got up from the bed and rushed to the door immediately.

Kyle was holding a phone and yelling through it.

" She's fine"

" No. You can't see her. You don't know what you did to her last night" he sat on the couch and

continued to shout.

" Goodbye Carter " he said and switched off his phone.

I went downstairs and stood infront of him. " em... sorry Kyle for making you fight with your best friend " I breathed.

" Lea, I said that am gonna be by your side even if Carter is my best friend " he got up from the couch and stepped closer to me.

" Now let's go and make breakfast. We don't want to spoil our day thinking of a fool right?"

" Right "

He grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

I sat on a stool at the end of the counter.

" So? what do you want to eat? " he questioned as he opened the fridge door and looked inside it for a few seconds.

" Anything " I muttered under my breath.

I still couldn't believe what happened couple of minutes ago. He fought with his best friend because of me. He told him swear words because of me. Am such a pain in the a$s. I ruin everything.

.

We were eating our breakfast silently, until we heard a knock on the door. We dropped our spoons in our plates and looked at each other for a while.

" Um.. If it's Carter, please tell him am not here okay?" I jumped up from the stool and went up to the guest room.

" Lea" Kyle yelled. " It's not him you can come down "

I opened the door slowly and walked to the stairs. I saw a brunette lady hugging Kyle. I kept on going down the stairs.

" em... Hi " she said.

" Hi" I whispered back.

" Am Brittany. " she smiled

" Sorry Lea I didn't introduce her to you."

" Lea this is Brittany. My girlfriend.And Brittany I told you about Lea"

oh..

" Nice to meet you Brittany."

" Nice to meet you too"

" okay. Lea, sorry I didn't tell you before but um-um... " Kyle said nervousely.

" You what Kyle?"

" I have to go. I mean I have something important to do" he looked at the ground.

" Why are you telling me?"

" Because you will be alone in the house. Am afraid something will happen to you."

" Oh com'on Kyle. You can go. Nothing will happen to me. I will not open to anyone."

" Um... really. I love you Lea." he hugged me.

" Me too. Now go before you'll be late"

******

I was eating chips when I heard knocking on the door.

Kyle has the key so he could have opened the door. It's 10:00 pm, who could have come here. There's only one person who could knock on the door right now. ' Carter ' oh no.

The knock became louder.

" Lea I know you're inside. Open the door " .

What should I do now?

" I will break the door if you don't open" Carter yelled.

I went slowly to the door and opened it.

" Kyle is not in the house. You can go now" I wanted to close the door but he pushed it.

" I didn't come to see Kyle." He said

There were purple circles under his eyes like he didn't sleep in one week.

" Who told you am here"

"Me. I know you're here because today in the morning Kyle was saying that you're okay. How did he know that you're okay if you weren't here?"

"Okay whatever. Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I know you're pissed at me and you're angry but please please let me explain"

" I don't want to hear Carter. I don't want to hear you're foolishness. "

" listen cupcake....."

"Don't ever call me cupcake or sweetheart or babe or anything okay?" I yelled

" look I promise I didn't mean to do that. She's nothing to me"

"Do you think I care about you and you're girlfriend? I didn't get angry or hurt because of that. I got hurt because you were saying I am acting like am angry to make you fall for me. Do you think I care you jerk?"

"No. I was really wrong when I said that"

"You should have thought about it before saying it."

"You heard everything?"

"What does it matter. You didn't even care much when Kyle went. You didn't even ask him or bother yourself following him" I turned my back and left.

"Cupcake" he was following me

" Lea, I am lea. Never call me that. Ever Carter. And don't follow me because am not going to listen to you."

" But"

I slapped the door in his face.

" Lea, I deserve everything you're doing to me but please just listen" he sat on the door and started crying.

I never saw a guy crying.

" Lea. I broke up with her and I dumped her"

" I said I don't care about her" I said behind the door.

" I never liked her. She's just... You don't know."

"And I don't want to know"

"Yes. I liked her as a sister first. I promise. But when I was in my worst mood. She helped me pass through it. She asked me to be her boyfriend. I was just shocked and surprise. I told her to give me some time to answer her question, but she never leaved me and as I said I was really in a very bad mood. I just said okay so she couldn't bother me anymore. She's just nothing to me lea"

"Okay I heard enough Carter"

"Do you want to know why I was in my worst mood? My dad died. Did you hear me. I couldn't think at all.Everything people tell me and ask me I just say yes because I couldn't understand how he died. I regret everything I pass through with Olivia. She makes my life a leaving hell. Did you understand why I am in a relationship with her?"

" Can you leave Carter?"

" Maybe this is gonna be last time you're going to see me. Bye" he got up and left.

I opened the door and saw him leaving.

Where are you Kyle? I remembered his words ' this is the last time you're going to see me'. He could hurt himself. I took my phone and dialed Kyle's number.

"Hello?"

" Kyle,where are you?"

"Sorry am late I will be home in ten"

"No, don't come to the house."

"What do you mean?"

" Search for Carter. Please Kyle. He went and said that maybe this was going to be the last time am going to see him."

"He came to the house?"

" yeah, he came. Stop asking unnecessary questions and go search for him" I cried

" okay. Bye."

"Wait."

"What?"

"Please tell me when you find him." I muttered

"No problem" he hang up.

Please God don't make him hurt himself.

******

It's been two hours and I didn't hear anything about him.

My phone vibrated in my hands and when I saw it was Carter I quickly pressed the green bottom

" Hello?" I quickly asked

" Lea?" Kyle cried

" Kyle what are you doing with Carter's phone?"

" em... Don't get scared. He just made a small accident."

" a-a- accident. What? How? When? Why? "

" Calm down sis. It's just a small accident. He was drunk. There was an accident under the bridge and when I went to see what happened , I saw that it was Carter."

"But- but where are you now?"

" Hospital."

" Am coming."

" you don't have too. You told me to tell you if I found Carte and I did. No need to worry."

" whatever you say, am coming. Bye" I hang up the phone.

It's all my fault. Everything. He made an accident because of me. He drunk because of me. Everything bad is happening because of me.. Oh God.

.

I opened Carter's hospital room slowly and quietly.

He was sleeping like an angel. So cute.

I stepped closer to his bed and held his hand. "Am really sorry Carter. It's all my fault. Com'on wake up, this sleeping doesn't fit you." I tightened my hand with his. "Wish you can hear me" I rested my head near his hand.

" I am hearing you cupcake."

I immediately raise my head and saw him starring at me.

" Carter? You woke up. Thank God" I gave him a tight hug.

"You came here to see me?" He glances at me.

" Em-em yes and no. I came to see your mother but I heard that you were here so I-I-I it was bad of me not to see my friend, so I came here." I lied. I know that I came here to see him not his mom.

"No."

"What?"

"I can see the lying in your eyes cupcake." He smiled. "Am really excited to see you here."

"You are?"

"Yes cupcake."

"But you should be angry because It - it was my fault."

"No it's not. It's mine. I am an idiot for not thinking that I could not see you again if I died."

"Don't say that idiot." I punched him with my elbow.

We started laughing.

"So Lea?"

"Yah?"

"Did you forgive me?"

When I thought about that, I shivered and remembered what he said,but I also remembered his positive side. He made me laugh, he made me feel protected, he made me thrust myself....

"Hello? Lea?" He shook me of my thoughts.

"Yeah."

"What? Am I hearing wrong?"

" No Carte. You heard right. I had forgiven you. Everyone deserves second chance." I smiled

"You're the kindest person I've ever known" he moved his hand from mine and cupped it on my cheeks.

Someone knocked the door and entered.

" Hi Lea. Did he wake..." Kyle stopped walking when he saw him awake.

"Em.. Hi Carter." He looked at him awkwardly.

" Kyle can you come?" Carter raised his hand in the air telling him to come.

Kyle stepped closer to his bed feeling nervous.

"Am so sorry Kyle." Carter whispered.

" Don't worry dude. Apology accepted." They hugged each other their private way.

" Now that makes perfect." I smiled a huge smile.

"Come here cupcake." Carter raised his hand.

I joined them as we hugged each other.

"So... Am going down to order something from the cafeteria.Am starving" Kyle held his stomach.

"Me too. Order for me a turkey please" Carter joked.

" I guess I should order a horse for you Carte." He replied

"Okay so what do you guys want?"

" em... Chicken burger with chips and salad." Carter laughed. " Am serious. Am so hungry"

"Okay. What do you want Lea?"

"Same"

" Be back soon." Kyle said as he walked out of the room.

The doctor entered. He checked his pulse and said everything was fine.

"You're fine Carter. You'll be able to leave tomorrow." He announced. "And yeah, if you don't want to sleep alone, you can make one of your friends sleep with you."

" I will." I stood up.

They both looked at me in surprise.

" I mean, Kyle worked all day today and am sure his tired and want to have a long rest"

" But he can sleep here. There is a very comfortable couch here" the doctor tapped on my shoulder.

"No. He doesn't like to sleep on a couch. He likes to cuddle in his bed." I lied. I didn't even know anything about how he sleeps.

Kyle entered.

"Oh we were talking about you." The doctor looked at him.

" Me?"

"Yes. Lea was saying that you don't like to sleep on the couch. It that right?" He asked

OMG am blushing so hard.

" No, I don't have any problem with that." He looked at me.

Oh god. I slapped my face. Couldn't this embaresment get any worse.

" It's okay doctor. Let Lea sleep here tonight" Carter spoke as he saw how am blushing.

I even forgot that he was here.

What a doctor. Why does he even care who will sleep with his patients.

The doctor finally left.His so disturbing.

"You want to sleep with me cupcake?"

" em... Em... No. Yes. Like Kyle really got tired today so I thought if he could rest in his house"

" I didn't get tired sis" he spoke

Urghhh.. I also forgot he was here.

"It's okay sleep with him. You and that doctor are so disturbing."

"No. I can't make you sleep alone in the house cupcake." Carter looked at Kyle.

"Okay, fine am not going to sleep with you." Kyle smirked.

"The food kept long. Am going to see them" Kyle rushed to the door and exited.

Carter locked eyes with me for a good few minutes.

" Um-um do you want water?" I asked dropping my gaze from his eyes.

"Yeah"

He was drinking water from my hand and then his smooth fingers touched mine. Holding my hand tightly.

My cheeks are burning right now.

"Um.. Am gonna go check Kyle. See you soon"

Immediately I closed the door behind me, I took a very deep breath. Thank God am in the hospital so if I run out of oxygen they could help me.

Why does he give me that effect when am with him?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N. Hi new update.

I worked so hard to update fast and here it is. Cute Carter and Lea huh??!

Vote please..

Thx

Stay beautiful

Xoxo

~L.M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
42.9K 968 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.1M 58.3K 37
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...