Changing Love

By Justwriters

Changing Love. More

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

chapter twenty

194 5 0
By Justwriters

When I woke up in the morning, Christian was gone but Robbie was knocking loudly on my door.

"Go away." I mumble.

"You want to miss our flight?" Robbie asked, nudging me. "Get up." I groan and get up. He grinned down at me. "That's the spirit!"

"Rob!" Elliott shouted out. "Come here, I need to talk to you!"

"I'll be back and you better be ready."

I mimicked him after he left my room as I got my suitcase out. "Stupid boy, booking tickets so early," I muttered to myself as I rubbed my eyes. I pack a few more things and get changed.

Once I'm ready, I drag my suitcase downstairs and smile at my brothers. "We have a slight problem," Robbie told me, frowning.

"Oh no, don't tell me that."

"The car won't start," Elliott told me, biting his lip.

"So how are we getting there?" I asked him, dropping my bag and looking at them.

"I would say we could use my car but its at the shop and Wes isn't home and mum and dad need their cars."

I groaned and sat down. "So what? We can't go to London?" I waited for him to tell me whether we were on not. "Well?" I demanded.

"Well... we could ask Chris..."

"Do you think he'd take us?" I asked, perking up instantly. "Go ask him, go, go!" I said, shoving Elliott out the door. "I don't want to miss this flight because of your car." Elliott goes out and he comes back a while later with Christian.

"Ready to go?" Elliott asked me, picking up my suitcase. I smiled softly and nodded my head, walking outside.

"Shot gun!" I called, skipping to the car and grinning. They laugh and we all get in.

Once we arrived at the airport, Robbie checked us in and we walked slowly towards our gate. I keep my purse with me, and wait to board the plane.

"I'm going to miss you, sis," Elliott murmured, pulling me into a hug. "It's going to be weird around here without you."

"I'll miss you too El." I hold onto him tightly. "Let's hope that there isn't many storms." He kissed my forehead and stood back before looking at Christian, who was looking down at his feet.

"Hey," I murmur. Christian lifted his head and looked at me then at my brothers, who rolled their eyes and stepped away from us. "You okay?" I ask him.

"I'm going to miss you, Ella. So much," he murmured before pulling me into a hug.

"I'll miss you too Chrissy." I hold onto him.

The voice over said our plane was boarding so Christian pulled back slightly to look at me. "I love you, don't forget that," he murmured before pressing his lips to mine then quickly pulling away and heading towards the exit. Before I can say anything he's gone. I turn and get on the plane and go to my seat next to Robbie. Robbie looked at me with a small smile. I returned it before looking out the window and sighing. I was going to miss him, so much. After a few minutes I grab a pillow and close my eyes, falling asleep.

When I wake up to Robbie shaking me, it took me a moment to remember where I was. "How much longer until we're there?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.

"Ten, twenty minutes."

I nodded my head and sighed. "Thank you for coming with me, Robbie."

"You don't need to thank me," he said quietly, kissing my forehead. I smile softly and rest my head on his shoulder.

Half an hour later we were on the ground and getting our bags. Just after we have our bags, we start looking for our aunt and uncle.

"Robbie, Ellanore!" our aunt calls out. I grinned and jogged over to her. "Hello, dear, how are you?"

"I'm okay." I tell her.

"Robbie you've grown so much since we last saw you," she gushed, pulling him into a hug. "Your cousins stayed home," she asked. "I doubt they even heard me tell them you were coming."

Robbie laughs. "Well they'll find out."

I grinned and hugged my uncle. "Thank you for letting us stay."

"It's fine, sweetie. Come on, let's get this show on the road," he said, gesturing for us to follow him. I pull my suitcase along and we head to their car. We mostly stayed in silence for the hour journey to their home.

Once we get there, our uncle helps us with the bags.

"Kids, guess who's here!" he called out once we were all inside and the front door was shut. They come running.

Our cousins stopped dead in their tracks and grinned at us. "Ellie!" our eldest cousin, Sam, shouted, flinging her arms around me.

"Hi Sam." I smile.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, jumping up and down, bringing me with her.

"Just needed a break."

"Well, we haven't spoken in forever. We need to catch up," she said cheerfully, dragging me along.

"Yes, because I'm not here," Robbie grumbled, picking up our cases.

I laugh. "Sorry Robbie."

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. "Go have fun. I'll put these in our rooms." I nod and go with Sam.

"So, spill. Why are you really here?" she asked me, pulling me onto the sofa and smiling.

"Boy drama and lots of it."

"Ah." She nodded her head. "I get plenty of that as well, you aren't the only one, Ellie. So, who are these lucky boys?"

"Cam and Christian, two of Elliott's friends."

Sam laid down and hit me with a pillow. "You fell for your brother's friends?"

"Yeah..." I bite my lip.

She shook her head and rested her head on her arms. "How did El feel about this?"

"He wasn't too happy but he got over it and everything is just a mess."

She nodded her head in understanding. "How comes him or Wes didn't come with you?"

"They have girlfriends and sports."

"Ah. Our player Wes managed to get a girl?" she asked, grinning.

"Yes, my best friend actually."

Her grin dropped. "Your best friend? You okay with that?"

"Yeah, he's perfect for her."

A soft smile spread across her face. "Hopefully he sticks by her."

"He's telling her that he loves her this weekend," I told her.

"Well that's amazing! I mean Wes the player!" I couldn't help but laugh at her amazed face. "I need to see this sometime. Reckon they'll be little Wes' running around?" she chuckled.

"Hopefully not anytime soon."

"You never know," she shrugged then sat up. "Do you want to go out? My friends would love to see you again."

"Yeah, just let me freshen up."

"You know where everything is," she told me before going into her room and almost turning her closet inside out in a matter of seconds. I go find my room and open up my suitcase.

Once I take a quick shower, I get dressed in new clothes and go downstairs to see Sam leaning against the tale talking to her brother.

"Hey, how long have you been ready?" I ask Sam.

"Few minutes," I nodded and smiled at her year younger brother, Harry.

"Hey Ellie." He smiles.

"Finally get that girl you were after the last time I was here?" I asked him, sitting down opposite him while Sam got some drinks out for us.

He nods. "Yeah, I did."

"That's great." I punched his shoulder and grinned. He grins and laughs.

"Okay, enough chit chat. Let's go out." Sam grinned at me and picked up her purse.

"And what about me?" Robbie asked smoothly, walking into the room and taking a seat.

"Oh fine, you can come." she smiles.

He smirked. "Shame your friends are much younger," he said, sighing and quickly exiting the room to avoid the chair pillow Sam threw at his back.

I laugh. "Let’s go already." Sam grumbled under her breath the whole way to the car. I shook my head and got in the back seat since Rob had taken the front. "Where are we going?" Rob asked our cousin.

"To see my friends."

Robbie gave her a flat look. "I know that. But where? Their houses? A café?"

"You'll see." Robbie sighed and looked out the window at the busy streets of central London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 23
...
49.1K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
352K 22.2K 141
He loves her with every fiber of his being, but even then he leaves her brokenhearted... Her heart no longer beats for him, yet she can't see him bro...
9.7K 332 31
Love can be easily found, Trust can be easily broken.