I've Been Marked By The Style...

By aby-01

AU What would you do if you got marked by the Styles Triplets? Complete, 2014 ║Zedward, Zarry, Zarcel AU║ ... More

Introduction
Снартег 1
Снартег 2
Снартег 3
Снартег 4
Снартег 5
Снартег 6
Снартег 7
Снартег 8
Снартег 9
Снартег 10
Снартег 11
Снартег 12
Снартег 13
Снартег 14
Снартег 15
Снартег 16
Снартег 17
Снартег 18
Снартег 19
Снартег 20
Снартег 21
Снартег 22
Снартег 23
Снартег 24
Снартег 25
Снартег 26
Снартег 28
Снартег 29
Снартег 30
Снартег 31
Снартег 32
Снартег 33
Снартег 34
Снартег 35
Снартег 36
Sequel.

Снартег 27

4.7K 233 62
By aby-01

ATTENTION:

this chapter involves intimate encounters between two characters so read this chapter without your parents around...

Zayn's POV 

My Chemical Romance's Give 'Em Hell, Kid was blasting threw my speakers and I was dancing around in my room while trying to clean the area in the process. Currently hip thrusting in my boxers with loud music playing was one of the many things I did when my parents were out and my sisters staying at their friends house.

I was belting out the lyrics as hobbling on one foot trying to stuff the clothes that were on the floor to their rightful place. I was in my boxers and nothing else because no ones home and clothes are just so overrated in my opinion. 

As I was about to start air-drumming, the music suddenly stopped and my room became quite. I slowly turned my head and caught the sight of him. He was laying on my made bed with his hands tucked behind his head and boots on. Then I felt myself blushing to the tips of my hair as I realized the lack of clothes on my body.

I handn't seen him at school at all. But I was trying to avoid him through out the whole school day anyways. A sense of déjà vu passed through my head as I remembered him being in the same position that he was when he first came to my room.

Then I remembered what happened last night and sudden fear consumed me. I felt vulnerable with only boxers on and no one was in the house expect me and him so there many outcomes of this.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked quietly as I clasped my hand over my wrist in-front of my boxers to at least try and cover myself up. He eyed me from head to toe and I flushed even more while looking down to my feet. 

Harry's fingers slide under my chin, lifting my head up so I had no choice but to stare into his vibrant green eyes. It felt like I was sucked into a different world as we kept staring into each other eyes. Slowly his face neared mine and he softly brought his face closer to my red cheeks and pecked them, letting his lips linger in the area. He did the same thing to my other cheek and then softly pressed his lips to mine giving me a chaste kiss. There was no sexual desire or lust in the kiss and it was filled with love and care something I thought Harry lacked of.

"I'm sorry." I was bought out of my daze as I noticed how close his voice was to my ear. "I'm so, so, so sorry for what I did. I just thought that you'll go back to him and forget about me." Rejection was clear in his tone as he breathed out those words into my ear.

"Forgive me?" He asked as he started leaving light kisses down my ear. His soft yet dry lips touching my skin was making it hard for me to concentrate on what he was saying. The hand that was set on my hip that was slowly massaging the skin right above my boxers were strangely calming and making me feel mushy. His messy, curly hair was tickling my cheeks making me want to giggle. 

"I don't know..." I trailed off and was not able to finish the sentence as his lips came to the spot where the marks were. He started peppering soft pecks all over the delicate skin that was healing. He made sure to lay long kisses on the skin that he bit yesterday and payed extra attention to the patch of skin. Flicking the tip of his tongue, he licked over the skin and I breathed in deeply as pleasure surged threw me like waves.

"Alright then," He leaned his forehead against mine making his breath fan over my lips. I slowly flicked my tongue over my bottom lip, wetting it, and saw as his eyes gazed down on my lip and he bit his own lip in response. "I'll just use a different technique." He cheekily winked and in a matter of seconds, I found myself on my bed with Harry straddling my hips.

"What the hell? Get off me." I tried to push him off my shoving him but he just pinned my wrist over my head using one hand. I blushed even more when I realized that his bum was situated right above my crotch and he wiggled his ass trying to get more comfortable but I also knew he was trying to get me hard. 

"I think you may want to rethink your decision." He shrugged and I was about to say something but in a matter of seconds I was laughing  historically as he kept tickling me. I could never handle it when someone tickled me. I was trying to free my hands from his hold but he tightened his grip and I had nothing else to do but keep on laughing. As seconds passed, tears were dripping from my eyes and Harry was laughing along with me. And to make matters worst his laugh was contagious and I couldn't even stop to even take a bit of breath. 

 (alright, it gets a lil sexy here)

Involuntarily, I bucked up my hips trying to get him off of me but that just took a wrong turn and I grind-ed against Harry's crotch seeing as he was hovering over me. A soft groan was heard from his as he grounded his hips even harder against mine. Slightly arching my back, I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply swallowing the moan trying to escape.

"Fuck." He whispered and his breathe fanned over my neck as I felt our hips line up and press harder against each other. It seemed like my pelvis was moving without permission and it was hard containing all the sounds trying to break free from my mouth.

Soft lips found my collar bone and started leaving rough kisses all over as out lower bodies kept on grinding with each other. His hands were everywhere, my hips, my hair, my shoulders, and on my chest. But I couldn't really complain seeing as his hands felt amazing as they roamed all over my body, sliding over my chest, down my arms and through my hair. I couldn't say anything about where my hands were because they were around his neck and all over his clothed back.

A new hatred developed in me for clothes and I never loathed them as much as I do right at the moment. I wanted all of Harry's clothes off, his shirt, pants and boxers. I want to feel his skin on mine. Feel his hands roaming my body. Feel how it would be like as his cock moved against mine without the extra layers of material. Feel his membrane inside me, filling me up to the brim.

Grabbing a fistful of his messy hair, I pulled him down forcing our lips into a heated session. I bit into his bottom lip making him gasp in surprise. Even I was surprised in my new found confidence but I didn't care anymore as I let my body take complete control of my senses. I plunged my tongue in his warm, awaiting mouth as I thrust my hips harder against his, relishing the moment as a throaty moan passed his lips. 

I smiled into the kiss and used my hand that was not combing through Harrys hair, I lifted the bottom of his shirt and ran my fingers over the skin. My smile widened as a desperate moan racked through the room and I felt accomplished that I made him feel so good.

"No, I'm in charge." He growled sexily into my ear and I felt my back arch as his warm breath hit my hot skin. My cock was painfully straining against my boxers and all I wanted was them off and for my erection to be freed from the restraints.

I opened my eyes to see Harry sitting up and clasping his fingers at the end of his shirt, and finally taking off the material and I was left to ravish the toned chest filled with tattoos. He was sporting a delicious looking six pack and I suddenly felt like running my tongue over the ridges and tasting his skin. He bit his bottom lip as he stared at me with lust-driven eyes while running a tattooed hand over my chest, down my abdominal and stopping at the the hem of my too tight boxers. His fingers played with the skin above the material and I groaned impatiently.

"Harry." I panted as he ran his thumb over the tip of my clothed member. I cried out once he lowered his head and licked the skin above my boxers. His warm, pink tongue running over my hip was enough for me to arch my back of my bed as my fingers clutched on bed-sheets.

His nail ran over my tip and I ground my jaw as I tried to keep the noise level down. But that seemed to be impossible as I felt Harry take my still clothed erect membet into his fist as he palmed me through my boxers. The warmth of his hand against my needy cock felt amazing and it wasn't even skin on skin. Imagine the pleasure I would feel without the thin piece of material blocking my penis from his hand.

"Harry please...please..." I begged as he applied pressure and started palming me even harder making me whine in satisfaction. But I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to feel all of Harry against me. His cock against mine, his hips against mine, his lips and chest against mine.

"Please what?" He teased as he started kissing up my abdominal. He started sucking on the ridges popping from my skin and I moaned in pleasure. He licked and nipped at my abs and I fist-ed his hair as he palmed me even harder.

His mouth traveled up to my chest and he took the bud of my nipple into his mouth and started to roughly suck on the teat, biting on the bud and then tugging on it using his teeth. I was a mess underneath him, withering and moaning in pleasure. Thank god my parents weren't home or else they would of barged into my room with a metal bat because to be honest the sounds coming from both us were enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.

I arched my back off the bed and into Harry as he chuckled but there was no humor behind it. His sexy, arousing chuckle made me even more harder- if that was even possible -and I moaned shamelessly as I thrust-ed my hard-on against his palm.

Somehow as Harry was sucking on the opposite nipple, his hand sneakily creep-ed under my boxers and I almost screamed as he grabbed my leaking member into his hand and started moving up and down. He used his thumb to flick over the tip of my cock and collect the pre-cum from the edge spread over my very erect member.

Bringing his face closer to mine, he ran the tip of his tongue over the edge of my jaw and gently bit into the skin. "I'll make you feel so good." He whispered as his dilated pupils shun with excitement and lust. I circled my arm around his neck and bought him up and roughly pressed our lips together which resulted in a heated snogging sensation. Our tongues slipped and slide against each other and I heard a hum come from Harry as I ran my hand over his spine and downwards to his bum. Slapping his bum, I started sucking on his tongue and was rewarded with a deep moan from Harry which may of been the hottest sounds I've ever heard.

"Cheeky." He stated with a smirk pulled up on his handsome face. He then started going down my body, sucking on any skin he could get his mouth on and all sorts of sounds came out of me that I couldn't ever imagine I could make.

His hand was still jacking me off with his thumb going over the tip of my member and I felt my body temperature rising with my sweat glands opening up and developing more sweat from my body. I was fisting the bed-sheets and moving my head from right to left as I felt his hand speeding up. Through all this pleasure, I didn't feel my boxers being slide of my buckling hips. I moaned like a whore when I felt warm breath fanning over my erection.

"Oh my god..." My jaw went slack as I felt a moist tongue traveling over the skin of my shaft from the base to the top. I felt my toes curl up and my eyes shut tight as I was consumed into his wet, hot mouth. I arched my back as Harry literally started to deep-throating me without giving me time to adjust getting used to have my hard cock in his mouth.

Using his hand that wasn't playing with the bud of my nipple, his fingers traveled under my cock and started playing with the sacks hanging behind my penis. He squeezed one of the sacks and I cursed out loud as I felt the pressure rising. An electrifying feeling shoot-ed through me but mostly over my legs and feet. It was as if something was building up from deep within me. The more Harry sucked, the more the feeling intensified.

My shaft felt simply incredible in his wet mouth. His throat clenched around my member as he deep-throated me and I bit the tip of my tongue to stop myself from screaming in pleasure. Harry hollowed his cheeks and purposely gagged on my shaft and the feeling of exactcy intensified. I started panting and breathing in much faster as he licked over the silt at the tip and started giving attention to the tip. I arched my back painful at every flick of a tongue over my silt as I felt the pressure within me built up more and more. He ran his tongue over the vein on the underside of my shaft and that had me fisting his head full of hair and shoving down his head down my shaft.

The room temperature was hot and my skin felt sweaty. My hair was everywhere and I felt like I was about to explode. I felt my the tip of my cock swelling on Harrys mouth and I knew it was coming. I tried holding it in, I tried everything to keep this feeling going on. I never wanted Harry to stop. I wanted this feeling to last and I tried everything in my will.

"Look at me." I heard Harry say. I opened my eyes and looked down to be trapped in his lust-crazed eyes. I gulped as I watched my cock disappear into and out of his mouth. Then I felt his teeth slightly grazing over the tip of my cock and that was all it took. Watching Harry with his eyes looking up at me seductively. Feeling his teeth graze over my cock. Seeing his red, puffed cheeks was enough for me to reach the edge.

I clutched the messy bed-sheets as a shocking wave shook though my whole body. I squeezed my eyes tight as I screamed Harrys name which I'm sure everyone in the whole block heard. The creamy liquid spurted out of my cock in thick, ropy, satisfying spurts. Relief flushed over my whole body as my clenching body relaxes and the high feeling begins to subside. A gentle aching sensation settled upon my whole body and then I felt my heartbeat slowing down and my breathing going back to normal.

I breathed in and out while closing my eyes at the sudden peace that overcame my body. I signed blissfully as I felt a gently smile plant on my face.

"How do you feel?" I opened my eyes and looked up at Harry as he wiped his mouth clean. His cheeks were a rosy color and his lips were coated with saliva. The curly hair on top of his head seemed even more messed up but on him it looked sexy.

I smiled at him and pulled him up using one of his belt-loops. Our lips met half-way and we kissed softly without any lust but it was filled with love and care. I smiled into the kiss and countlessly pecked him on the lips.

"I love you." My eyes flew open and I stared at him in shock. I parted my lips but nothing came out as I just openly stared at him.

"S'fine, don't have to say it. I just want you to know, okay?" He whispered as he brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. I nodded my head and closed my eyes, relishing at the feeling of Harry as he pecked my lips again.

"You're still not forgiven." I mumbled teasingly as re-opened my eyes and arched an eyebrow at him. His mouth hung open and eyes wide as he looked mockingly at me.

"Serious?" He asked.

_____________________ 

I honestly didn't know how to end this chapter.

but this is my first time writing something like this so I know it was bad.

but i did some research about oral sex and i tried to make it as realistic as I could...

[enjoy the gif there:3 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
128K 5.5K 28
All Zayn Malik wanted was a safe place to raise his children. All he wanted was a place that the people could marry who they loved and not be forced...
56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...
10.4K 673 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18