etc. // hs

By lana-del_rey

" no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin " warning: heavy sexual content and other mature themes More

prologue
one
two*
three
four*
six*
seven*
eight*
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve*
thirteen
fourteen*
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty*
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three*
twenty-four*
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four*
1.
2.
3. *
4.
5. *
6. *
7.
8.
9. *
10.
11.
12. *
13.
14.
15.
16. *
ayy
17.
18. *
19.
20.
21. *
22.
23. *
24.
25. *
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. *
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36. *
37.
38.
39.
40. *
41.
42.
43.
44. *
i. *
ii.
iii.
iv.
iv. (part two)
v.
vi.
a/u
vii.
viii.
x.
xi. *
xii.
xiii.
flashback!!!
flashback #2!!!! *
flashback #3!!!!
epilogue
hello!!!

five*

96.7K 1.7K 1K
By lana-del_rey

*Norah's POV*

"It's beautiful," I murmured as we stood at the edge of the roof. The fog was nearly nonexistent, making every single star in the sky glimmer and sparkle above us. There were millions, maybe even billions, and I couldn't help but sigh as I looked at them.

"I knew you'd like it," he grinned. He was standing next to me, our shoulders touching just barely, but I could feel the warmth radiating off of him.

The wind picked up suddenly and I shivered, wrapping my arms tightly around myself as my cheeks went numb. It was always cold this time of year, but this year brought record low temperatures and I was definitely feeling it right now.

"It's freezing," Gretchen shivered as she approached us. Harry immediately shrugged out of his sweatshirt and draped it around her shoulders, patting her on the head when he was done.

"Seriously?" I muttered as he stood next to me again.

"What?" His eyes widened slightly and he looked absolutely adorable as he raked his fingers through his hair.

"I've been shivering all night and you didn't even offer me your sweatshirt."

"I...I didn't want you to be warm," he said quietly. I raised my eyebrows at him and he shoved his hands in his pockets, biting his lip as he stepped closer to me.

"And why is that?"

"Because then you wouldn't need to stand so close to me."

I dropped my hands to my sides, my eyes rolling as he grinned at me.

"You're lucky you're so smooth, Styles," I shook my head. "Or I probably would have pushed you off this roof."

"Norah," Gretchen's voice whined. "Can we please go now?"

"Yeah," Harry answered for me. "Ready, Nor?"

I nodded and we trudged back down to the car, all of us shivering once inside the dark interior. Harry held both my hands in his larger ones, blowing gently on them as I continued to shake.

His dark eyes met mine and I couldn't stop my mouth from opening slightly. He was so hot and only inches away from my lips, his mouth twitching into a smirk as he watched me squirm under his intense gaze.

"Can you two stop being weird and drive me home, please?" Gretchen grumbled from the back seat. "It's like midnight."

"Past your bedtime?" Harry teased with a grin.

"Shut up."

"Don't be rude," I scolded playfully. She kicked the back of my seat and I spun around, trying to hit her arm as we both laughed.

"Norah, sit down," Harry chuckled. "You're distracting me."

"It's my rockin hot body, isn't it?" I mused, slouching back in my seat as we turned onto our street. He shot me a look and I nodded knowingly as he shook his head.

"Did your mom get a new car?" Harry frowned when we pulled into his driveway. I lived only twenty feet away from him so you could easily see my house from his, making it that much easier to spot the strange white mustang in my driveway.

"Um, no," I said quietly, clearing my throat as I opened the door.

"Then who is it?"

I stayed silent, his eyes rolling as he slammed his door shut and yanked open Gretchen's door.

"Harry-" I began warily.

"Just don't," he cut me off, his eyebrows pulled down in frustration. "Gretchen, go wait inside with my mum, I'll be there in just a minute."

"But-"

"Now," he continued, his voice low but firm.

She slumped her shoulders and walked inside obediently, giving me a pleading glance just before she shut the door.

"You can't just take my sister away," I broke the thick silence. "She needs to come home with me."

"Not with that prick in the house," he hissed. "She doesn't need to know that people like him exist."

"So I have to go deal with him alone?"

My question seemed to throw him off for a second but he recovered quickly, crossing his arms in front of his chest as I let out a deep breath.

"Fine," I surrendered. "I'll go deal with the lunatic ex boyfriend by myself."

As soon as I stepped inside the house, I could smell Steven's cologne. It used to make my heart flutter and my palms sweat, but now it just disgusted me as I found him sitting in the living room.

"Hey, baby," he grinned. "I was wondering when you would get here."

"How did you get in?" I asked quietly. He came to stand in front of me and I shied away from his touch, his lips pulling into a frown as he tried to kiss me.

"Spare key," he mumbled vaguely. "Your mom told me about it awhile ago."

"You should really go," I said as he attempted another kiss. "Gretchen-"

"...isn't here?" he finished hastily. "Come on Norah, just one quickie."

"No!" I shook my head. "No, Steven you need to leave."

"You're breaking up with me?" he asked loudly, his fists tightening at his sides.

"We weren't together," I pointed out quietly. "Please just leave."

"Norah-"

"Leave!"

"Fine!" he shouted, startling me a little. "But just know that you're nothing special because of this, Norah. I was fúcking two other girls besides you and they were much more fun."

He tugged at his roots and kicked over the chair next to me, slamming the door behind him as he left abruptly.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, tears streaming down my face as I sank onto the couch. I didn't even like Steven that much, he was just the provider of something I needed at the time. But he was the closest thing I'd ever had to a boyfriend, so it hurt to find out he had cheated, especially when I thought he actually liked me for my personality and not just my body.

"Norah?" Gretchen's voice called softly. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up, managing a weak smile as she came in the room.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really," I admitted with a small laugh. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest, her warmth seeping through my clothes as I kissed her hair lightly.

She went to bed a few minutes later so I took a warm bath and cried myself dry, my tears drowned out by some sad music I thought would help (it didn't.)

I was even watching Family Guy on Netflix to try to cheer me up but it didn't work either, leaving me to stare blankly at the screen while eating a very large bag of goldfish.

My phone was buzzing nonstop with texts and calls from Harry so I put it on silent and slid under my covers with my bag of goldfish and a copy of my favorite children's book- Curious George.

Suddenly there was a pounding on my bedroom door and I jolted slightly, spilling the goldfish all over me as I tried to get free of my sheets. Apparently rolling around is not the way to go because I just ended up falling off my bed with a loud thump and hitting my head in the process.

"Norah," Harry's voice shouted. "Norah, please open the door."

"It's unlocked," I yelled back, my voice muffled by the comforter wrapped tightly around my body. It was strangely comfortable but also terrifying.

"Fúck Norah, I thought- wait," he paused. "Where are you?"

"I fell off my bed," I grumbled. I saw his mop of curls appear above me and immediately his scowl broke into a huge grin, followed by laughter and his deep chuckling.

"You look ridiculous."

"I can't move."

"Call life alert."

"Shut the fùck up."

"Language," he tutted, sitting on the edge of my bed. He ran a large hand over his face and sighed, still shaking his head as he smiled down at me.

"Are you going to help me up?" I asked after a second of silence. He shrugged.

"I dunno. I think this is hilarious, personally."

"Will you at least hand me a goldfish then?" I huffed.

He grabbed a few and held them out to me, his eyes trained on my mouth as I was forced to eat them out of his palm.

"Shit," he muttered under his breath. I looked up at him and smiled sweetly, making sure to suck on each of his fingers individually as I maintained eye contact.

"Norah." His voice was thick with lust and strained with need, his breathing growing more and more erratic as I licked his hand playfully.

"What?"

I looked at him but now he was frowning, his mouth still slightly open from my little game.

"Nothing," he said quickly. "Never mind."

He scooped me up in his arms and laid me on the bed, carefully untangling me from the sheets as I stayed still and watched him.

By the end he was laying on top of me, elbows on either side of my face while I traced small circles on his back.

"Norah," he mumbled sleepily, his curls tickling my face as he yawned. "I want to do something for you."

"Why?" I laughed lightly. He pulled back and grinned down at me, his lips just barely grazing mine as he rolled off me.

"Because, I was an ass earlier and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that, I shouldn't have put you on the spot but I did. I did and I'm sorry."

I nodded slowly and he moved farther down my bed, stopping when he was kneeling on the floor. I giggled when his hands closed around my ankles and pulled me to the edge so my legs dangled off.

"Have you ever been eaten out before, Norah?" he murmured as he kissed along the inside of my thigh. I could only shake my head in response, my voice feeling like it had been ripped from my chest as his hot breath neared my center.

His curls brushed against my lower stomach and I shuddered as he pulled my underwear down and threw them aside. This was okay, right? I mean, there's nothing wrong with two friends having casual sex. It's just between friends.

"Norah?" a small voice squeaked from outside my door. "Where are you?"

My eyes met Harry's but he showed no signs of stopping at Gretchen's voice.

In fact, he did the opposite. His mouth came down on my clít and I jolted slightly as he began to suck at my most sensitive nerves. It just felt so damn good, I didn't want him to stop.

"H-Harry," I stuttered, trying to push his head away. My door was unlocked, Gretchen was looking for me, and there was nothing between me and a lifetime of bribing her not to tell my mom.

"I-I'm in my room," I finally managed. "But don't come in, I'm naked."

I could feel Harry smirk against me as he continued his gentle assault, his tongue now running up and down my core slowly before dipping into me.

Goosebumps raised on my skin, every nerve in my body was awake and buzzing, waiting for Harry's next move.

"Why are you naked?"

"I-um, I just took a shower."

"This is like the third one today."

"Gretchen," I half-moaned, half-whined. Luckily she didn't hear the moan part and walked past my room.

"How does it feel, Norah?" Harry hummed as his dark eyes met mine. Every time he looked at me I could feel electricity shoot through my body, I could feel my stomach churn in anticipation.

"So good," I moaned quietly. I tangled my fingers in his hair and suddenly, he pushed a finger inside me. The combination of his soft tongue and skilled fingers was enough to send me over the edge, my body squirming as I came, hard.

He hovered over me again and kissed me, his lips tasting sweeter than usual.

"You taste so sweet, baby," he praised with a grin. "I like it."

"You're making me blush," I whined as I covered my face with my hands. He laughed.

"Blush? That's all I made you?"

A lot more smut in the next chapter, I promise!!!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1K 42
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š #๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ...
305K 28K 52
The East Kingdom's princess was known to die in a very tragic way. But it was still unknown and controversial until now. No one knew who she got marr...
512K 20.7K 30
โthat guy over there? that's jeon jungkook, people call him the black shadow... โž -- Y/N is a new student in Seoul university, what happens when she...
26.2K 382 31
Phoebe is tired of being a booty call and decides that she wants love.