Title

By musashden

Zuko had been stripped of his title, his birth right. He would stay up, sometimes the entire night and wonder... More

Title Chapter 1
Title Chapter 2
Title Chapter 3
Title Chapter 4
Title Chapter 5
Title Chapter 6
Title Chapter 7
Title Chapter 8
Title Chapter 9
Title Chapter 10
Title Chapter 12
Title Chapter 13
Title Chapter 14
Title Chapter 15
Title Chapter 16
Title Chapter 17

Title Chapter 11

68 4 0
By musashden

"What's wrong?" Indyira asked when Zuko suddenly looked up. They had been huddled together in his room in the bunker for nearly an hour - holding each other and trying to steel themselves for what was coming. Zuko let go of him and looked down at his hands. He attempted to bend. He also tried to blow his dragon breath but nothing happened.

"The eclipse started... I can't firebend." Zuko said. His voice had a tremble to it. Indyira doubted there was ever a time he couldn't bend. Even as child he may not have been as great as he was now but it was a part of him - it was like breathing. To have it suddenly gone was undoubtedly nerve racking. He grabbed Zuko's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"It's time." He insisted. Zuko had told him the first part of the plan - to confront his father during the eclipse. Indyira didn't know what it would be about but he knew it was Zuko's only chance to talk without getting his ass kicked. His father didn't like fist fighting - he saw it as beneath him. Why use your fists when you could bend? They made it to the chamber and went in.

Indyira was shocked to hear Zuko planned on joining the Avatar. He had no idea when he had this change of heart but he explained to his father how his ancestor was Avatar Roku and that it was in his blood to restore balance. Indyira had no idea that in their time apart Zuko had been visiting Iroh in jail and that their next stop would be to break him out.

"You coward—"

"Cowardice it torturing innocent people and hiding behind your throne while you use five generations of loyal subjects to fight a war for you." Zuko snapped. He grabbed Indyira's hand. "Let's go." Ozai noticed the affectionate touch - there was no reason two men their age would need to hold hands in such a way. It was frowned upon when toddlers did it.

"You're a disgrace. What Azula told me about you and this... creature is true!" They both gasped when he admitted he knew about their relationship.

"My name is Indyira and your daughter is a perverted sadist. She's been beating and molesting me while her Dai Li agents hold me down." Indyira spoke up. He wasn't sure what posessed him to even open his mouth - if looks could kill the sneer that Ozai shot at him would've made his head explode.

"It's what you deserve half breed." Ozai said as he stood up. "You're so brave right now. Why not face me when the eclipse is over?"

"I don't want to be responsible for your death." Indyira quipped. He moved to leave but Zuko didn't budge. "Zuko... don't fall for this." Zuko looked at him for a moment.

"If anyone comes through that door, stop them." He instructed before he gave his swords to Indyira. He took them and guarded the door. The room was eerily quiet. Every now and then he could hear an explosion from the war raging above ground. The ceiling crumbled a little but never gave way. The noise moved on - seemingly rolling right over them. Even though he couldn't bend Indyira felt it the second the eclipse was over. An odd feeling shot up his back - not unlike the first strike with Azula's lightening whip. He jumped when Ozai shot his lightening at Zuko. Indyira's eyes went wide when Zuko caught it. He was expecting to see Zuko's charred corpse hit the ground in front of him but he redirected it and sent the blast back at his father. Ozai wasn't prepared for his skill and was pummeled by his own attack.

------

Indyira felt like he couldn't breathe. He didn't like heights and the hot air balloon just kept going higher and then Zuko propelled it forward Indyira could feel that there was nothing beneath his feet. His stomach did a flip and he bent over the back of the basket as he threw up. He felt Zuko's hands in his hair - pulling it back from his face as he heaved. He coughed and spit before he righted himself.

"I forgot, you had seasickness for nearly a week on the ship." Zuko said before he moved to his bag. He fished something out before he offered it Indyira. He waved his hand and covered his mouth.

"I can't eat."

"It's mint." Zuko clarified. "Rub it on your hands and the scent will help your stomach." Indyira did what he was told. Zuko went back to steering the ship and he noticed Indyira taking sniffs of his hands every few minutes.

"Where are we going? Do you know where Iroh went?" He asked - trying to keep his mind off the wind as it jostled the blimp.

"No. So for now we follow the Avatar. He'll head for the nearest safe heaven - an air temple just a days ride away." Zuko said.

"Have I mentioned that I don't really like this plan." Indyira said as he attempted to stand up. Zuko caught him when he swayed and sat him back down.

"I know you worry—"

"This is more than worry. I've seen that kid pissed off before. He created that thing that killed Zhao! I don't want to watch you disappear into an abyss." Indyira said. Zuko just cupped his face.

"We'll be fine. They'll accept us, they'll see it's what has to be done." He gently rubbed his hand over Indyira's stomach when it growled loudly. "You're just nervous."

"Yeah that has nothing at all to do with being suspended in the air by a balloon. Children play with balloons - they pop!" Indyira said. He gripped Zuko's hand when the basket swayed again. "Plus you told me nothing of your plan before hand. Your father is going to send your sister to kill me."

"Us." Zuko corrected him. "And now that you're not being chained down - now that you don't have to obey for the sake of us staying in the kingdom I honestly think you can take her." Indyira smiled a little.

"I love you." He said. "I think I'm going to be sick again."

------

"They look really pissed." Indyira whispered to Zuko. He kept his eyes on Aang - should that arrow on his head start glowing he was prepared to grab Zuko and run. He just confessed to sending a hitman after them and even Indyira was shocked about that. He didn't realize the turmoil Zuko had been going through back in the Fire nation. He had done many desperate things to keep many secrets. Indyira was both enjoying and dreading his complete honesty now.

"Back up!" Sokka said as he brandished his boomerang.

"Don't threaten him." Indyira said. He stepped in front of Zuko to keep him from getting hit. He just moved around Indyira as he continued to plead his case. Indyira lost it when Katara whipped some water around and knocked Zuko back. His yelp made Indyira snap into action. He elbowed Sokka on the nose and grabbed his boomerang before he took hold of Katara's braid and put the sharp edge to her neck. "Water bend at him again and I. Will. Kill. You." He growled in her face. The other kids froze. The boomerang was pressed in so close to her skin - it was a hair away from breaking the skin.

"Indyira, no!" Zuko said as he got up. "Let her go." Zuko grabbed his arm. "Now Indyira!" He glared at Katara for a moment longer before he released her. He took a step back before he tossed the weapon back at Sokka. He fumbled it.

"Take your guard dog and get out." Katara said. Indyira got in her face again but Zuko held on to his arm.

"Let's go, Indyira. Now!" Zuko said. He wasn't aware that Indyira was so strong until he tried to pull him away and was barely able to move him. "Please... Indyira. Please." He silently begged. Indyira finally relented and turned away from the gang and left the temple with Zuko.

"That guy is scary." Sokka admitted. "Not worse than combustion man but geez, he's quick." Katara rubbed her neck and Aang noticed she was shaking.

"Yeah, quick."

------

"That was bad."

"Maybe you're not meant to be his teacher." Indyira said as he went about making them a place to sleep for the night, The basket of the balloon would provide protection from the elements but it wasn't long enough for them to be comfortable.

"I was talking about you." Zuko said before he gave Indyira a firm smack on his butt. He then flopped to the ground and sighed.

"Mm... your discipline methods are flawed. Hit me like that again - it made me hard." Indyira said as he tied the deflated air ship balloon to the tree and completed their shelter. He jumped down from the branch and spread himself out over Zuko's lap. "Come on, give me a really good spanking." He shook his hips and Zuko turned up his nose.

"You're... depraved."

"Says the guy that likes it when I lick his toes." Indyira said. He was reaching for Zuko's boot to do just that when he noticed the stern look on Zuko's face. "What?"

"How can you want me to hit you after what Azula did to you?" He asked.

"I had to make it okay somehow." He answered after a few seconds.

"What do you mean?" Zuko asked. His father had stricken him once in his entire life and it literally left him scarred - mentally and emotionally. It took him years to come to grips with the abuse and he was certain he still wasn't 'okay' with it.

"Well, back where I'm from there are tons of brothels - there's no problem finding someone to pay to have sex with you but some guys are either too cheap or they have it in their heads that they are entitled to sex. A lot of the working girls get raped on their way home or when they are out running errands. And when I say a lot I mean at least 90% have been forced to have sex against their will by some group of bastards that thinks it's funny. They get beat up, torn apart, degraded and left for dead. The ones that survive taught me that saying the first time Heno beat me. I had to make it 'okay' somehow. Don't crumble under the pain. Don't give in to your sorrow. Use your anger, let it fuel you to keep going. Cause you have to. You have to get up, you have to heal - it makes you want to live to survive such a thing over and over. The abuse becomes part of your life, so much so that when it happens it doesn't phase you anymore. And you're able to move on." Indyira explained.

"... were you ever—"

"No." Indyira said quickly. "Most of them want breasts. Something wet to sink in to. Once I started growing muscle and stubble they started leaving me alone. Most kids are bundled off to an orphanage in another town just so they can have a chance..."

"..." Indyira looked at Zuko and noticed tears brimming in his eyes.

"Don't cry my love. You saved me from that life. And if a few lashes from your crazy sister is all I really have to endure I can definitely find a way to make it okay." Indyira said a he wiped Zuko's smooth cheek. "Together we can find a way through this. We've made it through worse."

"I believe you." Zuko said. "Can you make this awful day 'okay'?"

"Okay... okay. I will make your fears go away." Indyira sang as he combed his fingers through Zuko's hair. "If you'll forgive all my mistakes and if this is where you want to stay. I'll make it okay... if you just make love to me..." He grinned when Zuko blushed.

"Here?"

"Anywhere. Cause we make a perfect pair. Sweet and hot like summer air. Mm... so kiss my lips and touch me there... and I'll make you come your precious little brains out."

"Ah! Hey that last part didn't rhyme." Zuko chuckled.

"Do you care?" Indyira asked as he pushed Zuko on to his back. He kind of liked his new outfit - his arms and wrists were already exposed. Not to mention there was no high collar blocking his neck.

"Oh... no." He sighed as Indyira put a hickey on the inside of his elbow. There was an odd cluster of nerves there - ticklish but not torturous. It made him keen.

"Did you bring it?" Indyira asked as he lifted an eyebrow. Zuko flushed and nodded towards his bag. Indyira ran to the basket where they were keeping their stuff. Zuko quickly pulled his boots off and shimmied out of his pants. It felt very odd getting naked in their open shelter but there was nothing but a little wildlife out beyond the fire he made. He yelped when Indyira tackled him. His robe was undone and Indyira pulled his pants off one ankle. He pressed Zuko into the grass as they kissed. He wet his fingers and prepared Zuko quickly. Zuko tipped his head back and moaned as loud as he wanted. Indyira looked up when he heard the croak of a bullfrog. "What was that?"

"Ignore him." Zuko moaned as he put his ankles on Indyira's shoulders. "I need you in me now—AHH!"

"Yes... oh God..." Indyira panted as he plunged into Zuko. "Ohh... sweet. So tight. Ahh I love you. Honey I love you!"

"My name... say my name."

"Zuko... oh God Zuko I love you." Indyira moaned. He hugged Zuko's legs to his chest and bucked faster. He could feel the muscles in his legs flex - pleasure making Zuko squirm and constrict unconsciously.

"Yes! YES! Keep going - just like that! Just right there...OH!" Zuko yelped when Indyira turned his head and bit his foot - sinking his teeth gently into his arch. "I'm there!" He dug his nails into Indyira's knees and tossed his head back again.

"Yeah, come on..."

"Ah! Ah yes!" Zuko's fingers sparked for a second and Indyira jumped when he felt the shock. Zuko was completely unaware that he had just bent lightening - too consumed by his orgasm to really care about anything. He was so beautiful with his inky hair spilled all over the grass. His pale skin practically glowing in the dark. "Indyira!"

"Mm yes my love. I'm so close." He sighed absently.

"I want it on my skin." Zuko mewled.

"God, when you say it like that..." Indyira pulled out and stroked himself to completion. He noticed the way Zuko ran his tongue over his top lip when the first warm jets of cum landed on his stomach. He squeezed his knees against Indyira's sides and practically squealed when he started rubbing it in. Afterwards Indyira leaned down and kissed him. Slow and passionate. He only stopped when the bullfrog sounded off again.

------

Indyira didn't want to go back to the air temple but Zuko insisted on making up for his mistakes. He had burned one of the avatars friends and he knew the hitman would be on their trail still. When they got there, it seemed parts of the temple were spontaneously exploding. Zuko confronted the hitman and charged Indyira with protecting the avatar and his friends.

"But—"

"Go now!" Zuko barked at him as he went up to the ledge. Indyira dashed across the floor and he suddenly felt fire behind him. He was knocked off his feet by an explosion and tumbled to the ground. His side hurt but he pushed himself up and kept running – drawing the bizarre man's fire away from the others.

"What are you doing?" Katara asked.

"Move!"

"Get behind something, quick!" Aang called to him. Indyira just ignored them and dodged another explosion. He looked up just in time to see the burly brute shove Zuko back. He lost his balance and ended up dangling off the side of the ledge.

"Zuko!" He shrieked – there was nothing below him but the cavern where the temple was built. The hitman looked at him and Indyira saw Sokka throw something out the corner of his eye. It was a hell of a shot – the boomerang flew around Indyira and up towards the man. He groaned when it hit him in the face. He tried to fire again before something went wrong and the ledge suddenly exploded. "Zuko!" Indyira panicked when he lost sight of him in the debris. "No, no—"

"I'm here." Zuko said as he came around the corner. Indyira smiled wide and ran to him.

"You big dummy." He said as he hugged Zuko. "Don't scare me like that."

"I can take care of myself you know." Zuko insisted. "I just like having you around." Indyira pulled back and glared at him. He looked down when he noticed blood on Zuko's clothes.

"You're hurt!" He gasped and searched for the wound.

"No I'm not. See there's nothing." Zuko said as he pulled open his banbi to show him his skin. Indyira looked at him perplexed - the blood was only on the outside of his clothes.

"Oh...oh!" Sokka gasped when they approached the two of them. "Don't freak out." Indyira followed his line of sight to a thin piece of stone shrapnel that was lodged in his side. That had been the pain he felt earlier but ignored. The blood was already trailing down his leg and on to the ground.

"Oh." Indyira said as realization washed over him. Zuko caught him when he swayed and eased him down to the ground. "Aw damn." He sighed and gasped when Zuko put pressure on it.

"You're going to be alright." He said even though he didn't believe his own words. Wounds in the abdomen were tricky. There were so many organs that could've been punctured, he could have internal bleeding that would be impossible to fix in such a remote location with no doctor. It was too risky to move him and the air ship was a mile away. "Indyira stay awake!" He pressed harder when the blood didn't stop flowing.

"Move your hand." Katara said as she stepped forward. She bent some water from the fountain around her hands and knelt down next to them. Zuko jumped when Indyira started choking. When he coughed blood seeped out the corner of his mouth. "We gotta get this right. Start pulling that thing out when I tell you." She instructed. Zuko took hold of the shrapnel and she started bending the water into the wound. "Now!" Zuko started to pull and Indyira gasped. The piece of stone was easily half a foot long but Katara healed what it tore inside and Zuko was amazed to see the water come out as the gash closed up. He tossed the stone away and turned to Indyira when he seemed to worsen. He was choking and Katara moved up to his face. She put her hand on his chest and worked it upwards. She bent the remaining blood and other fluids out of his lungs and Indyira took a deep breath when he was finally able to. She used more water from the fountain to wash away all the blood on the ground when she saw the queasy look on Aang's face. Despite the audience Zuko leaned over and kissed Indyira before he looked up at Katara.

"Thank you." He said before he helped Indyira sit up.

------

Despite the fact that Katara saved his life Indyira was still wary of the Avatar and his friends. Maybe it was all the things he still didn't understand about the spirit world. Maybe it was the fact he still wasn't 100% healed. He needed to rest but he couldn't relax. "I don't like this." He said as he kept guard at the door to their room. Zuko was getting settled in despite the fact Indyira told him not to get comfortable. If the feeling in his gut continued they'd be going back to the hot air balloon to spend the night.

"Yes, you've made that clear by stating it every five minutes." Zuko said as he came up behind him. "I thought you trusted me?"

"I do. It's them I don't trust."

"Well from now on we are them so I need you to stop being so scary and make friends." Zuko said as he rested his chin on Indyira's shoulder. "I would've lost you if it hadn't been for Katara's abilities. Sokka and Toph seemed really impressed that you kept fighting even with that thing in your gut."

"Great." He snorted. "And I'm not scary."

"You can be." Zuko countered. "I've seen you scare full grown pirates, take on an admiral - you scared Azula so much she laid hands on you. Normally she just threatens."

"Glad I'm so special." He sighed when Zuko wrapped his arms around him.

"What can I do to help you?"

"I—" He started but trailed off when Zuko slid his hands down his abdomen. He could feel Zuko's lips brush his ear as he stroked Indyira through his pants. "I was thinking I'd go for a walk."

"Close that door and take me." Zuko growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 14.5K 48
AU where Aang was never the avatar, and the airbending avatar had died in the Fire Nation attack. The next two avatars also both died without consequ...
77.5K 2.4K 16
DISCONTINUED **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🔥˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* She was born to be a strong warrior. Not only did she possess the ability to firebend, but the blood of th...
2.1K 99 3
The fire nation... wanting nothing more than to rule over all the nations. you follow the story of a young fire bender. Born within the fire nation...
93.7K 4.8K 107
Banishment is to merciful. Instead a prince is stripped down to a soldier, an easy disposable to be set in the middle of a war. To be treated like a...