The Dream Catcher

By guavakilllakill

I seductively walked to the drunk at the corner of the alley. He saw me and smiled widely. "Come have a drink... More

The Dream Catcher
Chapter 3- Encounter with the Enemies
Chapter 4- A Tiny Fight
Chapter 5- We Meet Again
Chapter 6- Family Reunion
Chapter 7- Questions
Chapter 8- Meeting With the Three Masters
Chapter 9- Loyalty
Chapter 10- Shock
Chapter 11- The Monster Within
Chapter 12- Revenge
Chapter 13- Mission
Chapter 14- Pain
Chapter 15- Nothing Gets in My Way
Chapter 16- Cold Introductions
Chapter 17- Three Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 18- Hole in My Chest
Chapter 19- Sympathy
Chapter 20- The Volturi's Princess
Chapter 21- Alone Time
Chapter 22- Responsibility
Chapter 23- Robbery
Chapter 24- Execution
Chapter 25- Coronation Preparation
Chapter 26- Coronation
Chapter 27- Ball
Chapter 28- Presence
Chapter 29- Loss
Chapter 30- The End is Always the Beginning
Author's Note

Chapter 2- Little Angels

15.6K 425 1
By guavakilllakill

Flashback

You cannot tell a story from the middle...so I will start it from the beginning. I was born to the Haven family. They were close to the Russells. The Russells were a poor family...just like mine. Two years after my birth, their family gave birth to two beautiful twins...Alec and Jane. They are two of the most amazing children I have ever met. Since their parents were always busy with chores and making money, I usually spent time babysitting them for free. After all, they are so well behaved. However, as the years progressed, I started to notice...strange things that happen to people around them...including me. Whenever someone did something good for them, good things would happen. But when someone scorned or mocked them, death and despair would follow. Villagers got suspicious and condemened them as witches. Of course I disagreed. They were nothing but little angels. However, they were burned at the stake the following night. I plead and begged the council to reconsider their decisions. Soon, they got annoyed from my constant chatter and proposed that I was just a witch helping other witches so I was to be burned with the very two people I grew up with. I was the first one to be burned...the villager's howls of cheers still echos in my ears. A vampire turned me just as I was about to die. I never knew who it was...I just ran away from the memories that serve as a memory for my horrific past.

End Flashback

I looked at the two hooded figures in front of me. Why do they seem so famiiar? The other two in the back served as body guards...but...

"Who are you?" I asked.

I finally spoke..for the first time...in two thousand years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 10.2K 24
Andy Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan or Belle as her sister calls her. When Andy was 17 she disappeared and wasn't heard from for 10 years let...
194K 4.4K 44
What if Sam Uley had a sister who was also a werewolf and she imprinted on Carlisle Cullen? She is deaf in human form but in wolf form she can hear a...
381K 13.1K 10
Willow is a picturesque lakeside community and home to town sweetheart and bakeshop owner, Ollie Vance. The town is buzzing with the restoration of...
11K 164 17
When Caius Volturi meets his match. Caius always wanted a woman that will probably be a copy of him or at least someone who doesn't bow at the least...