What If | #Wattys2020

By laurysdiary

COMPLETED "We may be meant for each other, who knows? You followed your path and I followed mine until they c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. (part one)
41. (part two)
Epilogue

Interview |READ|

104 9 10
By laurysdiary

Hi everyone! So the next chapter won't be an ordinary one...

I'm asking you to SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS to What If's characters! You can address your questions personally, remember to indicate who they're for. I'm really excited about this! I really want you to get to know the characters and there's no better way for that than doing this.

I also find it quite interesting because this way I will also be able to get to know them better myself. Just comment the question you'd like to ask :) I'll really appreciate it!

And now, without any furthur ado... SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS! I will post the answers at the end of the next chapter :)

(If you're feeling a bit lost... here are some examples:

"For Scott: Was there any girl in High School you liked apart from Lisa?"

"For Gina: How's Uni going, and how's living with Hunter?"

"For Nicole: Would you rather date THE Scott Blackstone or Remus?"

ETC... You can ask whoever you want from the book! 

ENJOY! Love ya,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
2.3M 68.6K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
356K 11.9K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...