(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Ch. 20: Like this?

2.2K 108 305
By mjjlovebug

"So Geeksy knew all of that?! Where in the world did he...?"

"I know! I ask myself that every time, and he even analyzed my anatomy while we were doing it!"

I rolled my eyes, and Michael stopped tickling my arm in shock.

"W-while you w-were having...?"

"Yeah! But he's no virgin anymore, at least."

"T-that's... That's... Sooooo weird, Gail! Let's not talk about it. Please? It's too..."

"Yeah... Mr. Jackson doesn't like it either. In fact, he gets jealous as fuck every time I mention any of your other personalities."

Michael pushed me away so he could look at me properly, but when I almost fell down from the narrow bed, he quickly pulled me back to his chest again.

"I can actually understand that," he murmured.

"But I need someone to talk to about this, Michael! If not, I'm gonna go apeshit crazy."

"I know, baby. It can't be easy. It isn't easy. Not even my family handled me, so I don't know how you do it.

He pulled me even closer than before and kissed my temple, and I felt a sting in my heart when I heard the sadness in his voice when he talked about his family.

"I'm sorry, Michael..."

"Shh... It's okay. Now tell me about the cows."

"Oh, yeah... Those. But first Mr. Jackson hijacked a blimp, before Joe took over, and we crash landed in the ocean. Then Joe almost got killed, and we..."

"Gail! One thing at the time! He hijacked a blimp?! How is that even possible?"

I laughed shortly in disbelief.

"I'm still not sure how he managed. And I would never have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! But it was all Mr. Jackson's doing. I rarely have anything to say when it comes to him, anyway."

I circled my fingers over Michael's chest while I talked, and a chronical silly smile just wouldn't leave my lips. I could feel him randomly shake his head, and his rib cage rose and fell when he giggled. And he listened intently to every single detail I told him.

"And then you crash landed... How did I... Uhm... How did Joe almost die? Or me... Gosh, this is..."

"Tell me about it... Joe fell between a quay and the boat we got rescued in, and I was... God, I was so sure I lost you...!"

My emotions suddenly hit me like a brick wall, and I dug my face into Michael's soft curls, and felt my eyes brim with tears.

"Michael...you have no idea how scared I was!"

"Oh, baby. It's okay. I'm alright. Please don't think about it anymore. Think about the cows instead."

He pulled my leg in between his, so I was laying more or less on top of him, just to get the closeness and comfort he knew I needed to feel safe. But at the thought of the cows, he couldn't help himself from chuckling his adorable, high-pitched laughter that I loved so dearly, and I couldn't help but to giggle a bit too, even though a couple of tears escaped from the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah... You see, Joe insisted on taking a bath in a lake along the road somewhere. And we ended up... No, you don't wanna hear about that. But the cows! The cows... They ate all our clothes... And then we got attacked by a bull and a croco..."

Michael put his finger over my mouth, and stopped me from talking.

"What did you do...?"

For a moment, I wasn't sure what he meant, because he was confusing me by sounding slightly as Mr. Jackson. But when it occurred to me which part he wanted hear more about, I blushed like crazy, thinking about how Joe and me had lost all boundaries. And even with a herd of cattle as audience!

"Ehrm... Nothing."

Michael lifted my chin with his thumb, so he could look at me, and I saw a lustful darkness in his beautiful, brown orbs, that hadn't been there minutes ago. He licked his lips, and searched my eyes for more of what he obviously wanted to hear. And when I didn't say anything, he moved his hand up to my hair, and tucked a loose string behind my ear, before he let his thumb brush lightly over my lips.

"Did he kiss these lips?"

I absentmindedly licked the dryness off them, and my tongue accidentally collided with his fingertip. A sharp, short exhale parted his lips, before his eyes locked with mine again.

"My beautiful baby, with her beautiful lips," he whispered, before he started to close the already narrow gap between us.

"Did he do it like this...?"

A soft, longing kiss made my heart flutter, and it made me giggle shyly, while I felt heat spread on my cheeks.

How in God's name do you answer a question like that, Gail? Michael have done all sorts of things with you, both as Joe and as Geeksy. But most of all, as Mr. Jackson himself. Good luck with explaining that...

"Michael... You know it's kind of..."

He kissed me harder to stop me from talking, because it was obviously not the answer he wanted. But instead of punishing me, like Mr. Jackson would've, he rewarded me with a deeper and a lot more passionate kiss instead. And when he ended it, I wasn't really capable of forming any words at all. But he wasn't done. He had barely started.

"Didn't you say it was awkward..."
I tried to speak, but my voice broke together with my brain function, so I just gave up.

"Oh, believe me. It still is. But now..."

He shifted a little.

"...it's my turn."

He let his warm hand that had been cupping my cheek, travel down my neck and create a little landscape of goosebumps in a trail behind its fingertips. It caressed my shoulder and went down the length of my arm, before it came back up, over my stomach and rested peacefully on my cotton clothed breast. Gently, he circled around my nipple, before he decided that he wanted more.

Like he was unwrapping me from a delicate piece of gift wrap, he pulled the old night gown that I had borrowed from Emanuel's late mother, over my head, and let it fall to the floor behind me. Then he cupped my breast again, and kissed it all over, until his lips covered my nipple. I could feel his warm tongue swirl around it, teasing it by altering between blowing cold air on it, and nibbling it between his lips, and it was like my core exploded in tingling sensations that left me longing for more.

"Did he...do it like...this?" he mubled as he kept licking and massaging my breast. And I had to admit, that even though Joe, and even Mr. Jackson, had played with them before, it felt nothing like this. And Geeksy's nervous fumbling didn't even count.

"No..." I whispered, feeling my heart rate increase.

"Good."

He pulled me to the middle of the bed, so I wouldn't fall, and placed himself on top of me, and I gasped when I felt how hard he was against my thigh. Michael smirked when he saw the effect he had on me, but he pretended to not notice, and instead let his member rest against my entrance.

I groaned, and closed my eyes into a frown.

"Did he make you feel...like...this?" he asked seductively, and rolled his hips a few times, creating the most intense pressure on my ladyparts. I shook my head in fever, and I had to bite my lip, to keep myself from moaning out loud. We needed to be quiet to avoid waking up Emanuel and his dad. But that was easier said than done, since the bed squeaked like a flock of guinea-pigs.

"M-michael..." I whispered hoarsely, and gently pushed him away, but my entire body ached for him when he slowly sat up on his knees between my legs. But even though he wasn't laying on top of me anymore, he never stopped caressing my body. Both his hands and his eyes made me feel loved in a whole other level than before, a level only Michael was capable of. And when his hands were done massaging my breasts, they slowly went down to my stomach. He let them linger there a little, and I saw a little smile of joy play upon his lips, before his eyes darkened with desire again.

He used his hands to spread my legs. Then he lowered himself to lay between them, and my whole body tensed up in anticipation. With two fingers, he stroke over my folds from top to bottom, and hummed deeply when he felt how aroused I was.

"Did he make you this wet, baby? Did he make you feel this way?"

Wet?! Hell yeah! But not like this, Gail. What this man does to you, is completely insane. But what's more insane, is that his different personalities are compeeting to be better than the other...! You...are...
So fucking lucky!

"No..." I moaned as silently as I could, feeling how his fingers bathed in my fluids, and made sticky, wet sounds. But even though I felt quite self-conscious when he lowered his head to the point where his nose was less than an inch from my throbbing pearl, there was nothing I needed more in this world. And when I felt the tip of his tongue directly at my bundle of nerves, I had to bite the knuckles on my hand to keep myself from screaming out his name. But my other hand instinctively reached down and knitted my fingers into his hair to keep him there. Not that I really feared he would stop if I didn't, because the sounds that he made made me sure that he loved every moment of this. He loved giving me this pleasure. He loved watching me this close to ecstasy. And he loved... to love me.

He kept on working his mouth on me, while I drifted further and further into another universe of plain bliss. And when he added his fingers, I had to grab the pillow and place it over my face to muffle my moans. It was simply too good! By now, I was so close to my peak, I could literally see myself jumping off the cliff and dive into frenzic nothingness. But then he stopped.

I groaned, while my heart pounded through my body. And my throat and mouth were all dry of my heavy breathing. But when I reached down to where he'd been, he was gone. Instead I felt a shift in the mattress, that told me he had most likely gotten off the bed. Still, I wasn't able to open my eyes, before he started pulling off the bed sheaths I was partially laying on.

"W-what ar..."
I coughed and swallowed to manage to talk, but he beat me to it.

"The bed is too loud. And now, I want to make love to you without having to listen to anything else than your beautiful moans."

The floor, huh? He's gonna fuck you senseless on the floor! How hot is that?! Well... That's not really true, though. Mr. Jackson is the one to fuck. Michael makes...love.

I giggled timidly, and let him help me down to the provisional bed he had made for us. And I had almost not laid down properly, before he showered me in kisses that varied from featherlight pecks, to hungry, almost sucking ones. His hands roamed up and down the sides of my body, before one of them cupped my area. And before I knew it, two of his fingers slipped inside my wetness and tickled my g-spot.

Great God... If it's this hard to keep silent now, you're gonna wake up the whole farm when he gives you the real deal. Keep it together, Gail! Yeah... But it's sooo...good...

I just loved the way his fingers pumped gently in and out of me, softly as a feather, and quite differently compared to Mr. Jackson's rougher touch. But right now, my body was yearning for more. And as if Michael had read my thoughts, he placed himself between my open legs again, and positioned his member at my entrance. But instead of pushing inside, he just let his tip play up and down my folds, especially paying attention to my swollen clit.

I groaned. Both because it felt better than anything in the world, but also because I wanted to feel all of him. I wanted him to conquer my body like a true King, and to feel him devour every single cell in my body to the point where two became one. But he held back, only to make me go absolutely insane crazy for his sweet torture.

"Mich..." I moaned, without managing to complete his name.

"Did he..." he started, and I could tell he was on the verge of not being able to hold back anymore, because his voice broke into a low growl.

"Did he make you feel like this?" he finally said, and then thrusted inside me all the way to the bottom. I just couldn't help the scream that erupted from inside me, and Michael giggled a little.

"I take that as a 'no'," he said with his voice deeper and raspier than I'd ever heard it. And then he started working his heavenly blessed hips.

If it's possible to die of euphoria, you're pretty close now, Gail. Say your praiers.

Every single stroke he made, brought me closer to my peak, and his beautiful silent moans and ragged breathing quickly made my orgasm creep over the edge. We tried to kiss, to keep each other from making too much sound, but the lack of oxygen, and our desperate need to get impossibly closer, stopped it. Then, I felt the first few contractions of a long series, that kept increasing in strength until Michael's regular thrusting lost its rhythm and stiffened in a few, sharp jerks, and a deep groan. But somehow, I managed to keep from howling out, mostly because my breath hitched in my throat when I came, but also because I bit my lip so hard, that I could taste the metallic taste of blood. The only sound I made was a grunt through my nose, as my eyes rolled back and my body shook in spasms. The feeling of Michael twitching and shooting his load up inside me, only prolonged my high, until we both finally were able to calm down somewhat, sweating and panting like we just ran a marathon.

After a minute or two, Michael turned us around, so I was laying on top of him, still with his half hard member inside me. It was something so extremely intimate to be this close to him, and I'm not only speaking about the physical aspect. The way our souls fit together as hand in a glove, left me in lack of words.

Michael gripped the nape of my neck, only to pull my lips to his once more. And then he sucked on my lower lip until he was granted permission for a lazy dance with my tongue. Jesus, how I love this man!

Gradually, we calmed down and our kisses became a series of short pecks that transformed into large smiles.

"I love you, baby. So much!" he said, and hugged me so hard that he squeezed the air out of my lungs, so I wasn't able to say it back. Then he chuckled.

"Let me help you up on the bed again."

I squinted mischievously at him, and sat up.

"As far as I can see, it's me that has to help you up, since I'm sitting on you."

We both giggled, until he started tickling me. A tiny squeal slipped out, before I managed to hold my hands over my mouth, and the second after, I was the one laying on my back. Then he climbed off me, and my body suddenly felt cold and lonely, until we both were spooning closely on the bed again, in Emanuel's old room.

"So, where were we?" Michael asked and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Joe..." I mumbled.

"Oh, yes. And the cows that ate your clothes."

Both of us chuckled silently, feeling like eight year olds sharing secrets on a slumber party, way past bedtime.

"And then Michaela showed up, in my pink lace panties, because that was the only clothing you had."

I told him everything about his new personality that was worth to mention, before I decided to have a little fun with him.

"You know... Michaela was kind of entertaining, though. Especially when I showed her what was between her legs."

I reached around with my hand and stroke his now almost flaccid member, and a satisfied sigh felt warm towards the crook of my neck.

"But it was quite odd to have sex with her."

"WHAT?!"

And then I laughed my ass off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.7K 46
Marinette is 18 years old and is her Senior year of highschool. Her life was alright she had Friends and A Stepmom who she couldn't stand. What happe...
4.4K 99 8
I didn't realize these seven things I said were suggestive in any way until Wattpad ruined my innocence. Now I understand what I said and for the mos...
11.5K 239 27
You saw the title and you know what's going down so make sure you read it BYE!!!!
1.7K 58 20
The events that lead up to Skye Kinsley's suicide.